• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • I was Scott Tenna

I was Scott Tenna

123

If shemales aren't your thing don't read on; if they are please read enjoy and have your eyes opened.

*****

"I hold my hand up and tell you truthfully that I used to be a guy; just like you or like any other guy you know or have met in your life time; into the normal thing a typical uni male student of his age would be; girls, drink, football and cars. However like I said used to be; as now I have been taken away from all that mescaline nonsense; and have been changed for the better to stand beautiful, sexy and stunning...

I completed the change for my master the true real man of the ultimate woman, so that I can stand next to him as his willing shemale satisfier... while his girlfriend is too busy to serve his sexual need... And oh how I am happy to be this way... Oh how truly happy I am to hold his affection this way...

It had started over a year ago; my captures stated it being a long and steady process, but oh how worthwhile it was... He tells me that he loves the fact that I am there for him; the person I have now become.

And oh what a journey, what a story to tell; I have seen... I have felt... I have learned to love like this, this is something I have been programmed to want.

I now stand with the mindset that I truly needed this to happen, so badly and no one can every turn me back... No one as the power now to change my life; as my love for my master and the pleasure he gets from me his shemale is truly immense; and there's truly no place I'd rather be than now; on my knees before him.

Oh let me tell you how I have taken and welcomed so to this great form... Oh it as all worked out for the better; and I stand for the better..."

-I was Scott Tenna-

-1-

It was a very warm night in Scott's small narrow uni bedroom; the room started to get so stuffy and tight; he just couldn't think on his work. 'Damn this excessive weather.' he though as he felt the sweat building up on his brow. 'Gotta get out of here for some air or I'm goina bake.' He pushed down the screen to his lap top; thinking he's only going to be a few minutes and drew back the chair, Scott looked over to his left at the clock ticking away on his bedroom wall; it was around two in the morning, but still he couldn't fight the need he just had to get out.

Scott put his mobile in his jeans pocket and picked up his keys, walked to the door of his room and unlocked the door; the corridor was rather quiet so he gentle closed the door behind him and headed down the corridor to the lift.

The lift finally came to stop on the five floor, the doors parted open and Scott stepped inside; he looked at himself in the mirror. Scott was your average run of the mill teenage uni student; standing around 5ft6, 5ft7 in hight and weighed just over 9 stone; he would have to admit it to himself that he wasn't the average 23 year old; he was slightly shorter compared to most of his friends in class and had a rather thin and slender figure, he wasn't very muscular, but he did have a somewhat toned body.

He was wearing a light pale blue vest-top which showed off his thin arms the vest came just below the waste and he had on an actual pair was his ex-girlfriends skinny jeans, which he sometime wear from time to time, but still it didn't show any sign of his cock.

Focusing down on his small member; his balls were tight, not hanging down and his cock was about 5 inches long with a slight mushroom head. Scott in secret had in fact kept his public hair trimmed and cut back short; in some hopes of making his dick look bigger, longer, fuller.

He had a simple pair of casual trainer; just right for a hot night. Scott had a thin and oval face; green eyes and slightly over grown light wavy brown hair, which he wore it a bit messy but it pulled off the desired look. Scott had once lost a bet that he made with an old school friend meaning that he even had both ears pierced. 'The things you do when you are young and drunk... But hey now I just make it work.' he though turning his head left then to the right to see his piercings.

The lift hit the ground floor to the uni block and Scott walked passed the security guard; the guard paying him truly no attention at all, this didn't really bother him too much Scott would be the first to admit it he wasn't the one to command that much attention.

As Scott stepped out onto the very early air; the air was thin and dry, it was a rather starry night with no cloud cover in the sky at all. He looked around the grounds before him of uni building; he saw a few people getting back from the main town from their night out partying and drinking, due to the fact that some within the group looking a little worse for ware and not really wishing to be seen or to get caught up in their commotion he walked down behind the bike lockers, into the car park; not paying them much attention; beside the one girl he had his eye on most of the year and then down to the road. There wasn't much traffic along the stretch of road that runs along the uni block just a few taxis and the night bus zooming by.

Still feeling hot he decided to continue on; walking across the road then he followed on down a side alleyway to an open field which housed a few pitches. Scott recalled the cool evening of May and June when the fields would be full of hot girls and a few good bbq. Scott pulled out his phone; put on a song and hummed along. Scott slowly fell into his own little safe world; song after song step after step.

A few minutes Scott had mange to come to the end of the fields and back on a road that lead into town; a black transit van had just gone by; its female driver had seemed to be watching him closely. He had drawn close to the end of the fields and turned onto the pavement; at this point the driver slowing down to a snails pace, which enabled Scott to walk on a little; he however didn't pay any attention to it one bit. The van travelled on right behind him, eyes firmly locked on him, which again as the song's filled his head had missed Scott's attention entirely and that's when they struck...

The van then came on up be side him; his music still in his ears and the wind cooling him down in the early hours. The van door's were suddenly flung back and a number of what he saw to be female figures jumped out of the side opening; he looked up pretty much caught off guard quickly found himself to be surrounded. "Come on hold him, Tami!"

"Yes okay I'm trying." As Scott tried his hardest to brake free.

"I'm getting hard, I so want to be pleasuring my guy tonight!" With that he was grabbed tightly and then a lady stood before him; a sneer across her face as a mist or spray had been cast into his face.

It caught him off guard; Scott immediately breathed in and then quickly back out; he coughed as the affects of the substance had taken its toll on him. "Now come on be careful; I want our little girl here to have sweet dreams as she is taken away." He hear the sound of chuckles from the others; Scott knew he had to get away; he quickly tried to struggle free; Scott trembling in fear as he was held secure by the group of females. The world however around him at this point slowly started to spin. Scott lasted is arms about hoping to get away. Then every spin a lot fast; Scott slowing loosing his footing. Then a bag was forced over his head; leaving him in darkness. He tried to struggle free, but he found with little power nor energy and Scott then feet himself falling. It felt like he was falling backward hitting the ground, or maybe it was forward, he truly couldn't tell.

Helped up off the ground Scott was then dragged into the back of the van slowly passing out into the blackness. The last thing he heard at that point was the door being slid shot and another light female voice stated that; "We've got him, let's get back to base... Another one to move us on further. So each one of us will in time fulfil our master's pleasures!' and the van pulling away before blacking out. 'A chance for me to be standing in full glory in front of my personal master."

Scott had come around now and again in the back of the van, but had soon found that within seconds to be out once again. Unit on one occasion he slowly opened his eyes; the light was to bright at first and his head was still pounding. "Hello can you hear me???' he heard a sweet female voice speak to him in the blackness.

Her voice sounded somewhat so distant; as though he and the soft feminine voice drifting through; as if his rousing consciousness were playing a game. 'Look please don't strain yourself, just nod if you can!"

At hearing this Scott tried to move or get up, but the effort was too much. He as asked gave a weak nod, which sapped all my strength. "Good! Now I just want you to listen... You are going to be okay... We're going to help, going to get you to a place were you can get help... We've learnt things about you, therefore we will help you for the better... Just like the rest of us..."

The was a pause and movement around him; he felt the van turn a corner. "Your old body will soon be disposed of; your old self is gone... We've for now have taken your clothes, phone and wallet... Your mind will be alter; it will welcome the help and welcome our aid... You'll be so looked after... you will feel so much better... Now sleep... Sleep, as more will be explained to you later."

Scott quickly closed his eyes again trying to recall in his head what had happened; the screech of the van, the girls around be, blacking out to that strange smell; was this just a dream or a nightmare. And then blackness set in again; the last thing he heard was "Sweet dreams little girl, I'll see you again on the other side." and then the sound of her wicked laugh and the clack of her stilettos as she took her seat.

He sharply awoke to the sickly smell of a woman's perfume. Scott soon opened his eyes again; flicked a few times as he became use to the light above him, he become aware that his throat was dry and score; he wished for water something to break the thirst.

He tried to swallow to help lessen the pain, but his mouth was too try to help, that was the problem; so swallowing wasn't doing anything to aid him. 'Hell just how long have I been out for.' Scott thought truly not knowing the answer.

He could hear things, see flashing colours but he was still disorientated; soon he had managed to bring the room before him into focus. It was not the most well-lit room in the world, but as he adjusted to the dim light and the gloom, he began to notice two things; the brick white walls and the smell.

And then out of the corner of his vision Scott just caught the sight of what seemed to be this beautiful young girl standing not so far away.

In fact for those first few seconds he actually thought that he had woken up in a hospitable or even come around in a police cell. The dryness caused his throat to tingle with pain as he tried to get out the words. "Thank goodness; hey miss do you know what happened to me?" but he quickly came to realise that his mouth was gagged.

As Scott tried to move his hands to check his throat, he was totally stunned to learn that he was restrained to the bed by steel manacles; manacles placed on his ankles, wrists and neck; another startling realisation was the fact that he was lying there on the bed in front of this strange female naked; besides with a second snapped look a pair of white knickers. 'This so can't be happening, what the fuck is going on?'

His movement and murmuring had caught her attention, the formidable woman turned slightly and he heard the fine sound of high heel shoes hitting the marble floor as she walked over to his bed and cast him a warm smile. Scott looked up at her puzzled; he was panicking what was really going on here. "Welcome there you.' she said in a calm and none alarming tone; Scott realised the he was having trouble keeping track of things, and distractions were changing my focus. 'It is so good to see that you are awake at long last; now we can begin." He clasp her hands together joyfully.

Scott was about to call out. "Begin what,' and 'Let me out of here." but he knew it was truly no use in even trying the gag would not let him.

"So then let me take this time to introduce myself; no doubt you have all these questions in that pretty little mind of yours.' she paused for a second. 'That's always like men, always looking for answers... Well that will slowly stop being an issue..." The female before him was rather hot and his little cock buzzed as he saw her full form standing over him, he though someone of his type. Dark brown eyes, fiery died long straight hair and just the right make-up to suite her hair and skin. He could only see her top half; a slender curvy figure and flat stomach. Her firm and ample breasts were fitted into a black leather barer, which clung to them tightly leaving little to the imagination. There was no doubt in the young guys mind that this girl was truly oozing dominance. The female smiled victoriously as the little movement in his manhood. He blushed red as she stood before him with her arms crossed surveying his actions.

On the left side on her chest was a scripture tattoo, Scott found however that he couldn't quite just yet make out the words in his mind. Scott knew that she must be wearing high heels, as he heard the tapping of her heels as she walked away. Her ass he saw was tightly fitting in a black pair of truly short hot pants; her ass-checks moving in time sexily as she stepped away from his bed.

He could have sworn blind however that he had caught sight of an Adam's apple in her throat, but soon shook the though out of his head when he came to realise that there were other's in the room with him. "I am for now unit the next progression their head slave; I am now named Joanna Finn... Even though like yourself I used to answer to another.' she paused, winking before stating; Scott at this early stage not picking up on what she meant by this. 'I act for now as some type of guide... Aiding you through everything that is ahead of you. Oh what true joys await you in the end."

Scott lashed around on the bed, until there was no let in his restraint; he also let out loud sharp groans and moans through the gage that held tight in his mouth sounding off his frustration. Scott truly wanted to make sure that he was heard and in this strange predicament that he found himself in that someone to come running in to help him. "Calm down please young Scott Tenna, everything will soon be fine... I'm going to explain everything... Making everything seem the greatest in time. ' This didn't rest well with Scott and he wasn't stopping. 'Please now shush that is enough of that!" snapped the lady with harshness to her voice; Joanna over him now putting some pressure of Scott's shoulders to hold him still.

With the little movement the neck restraint had allowed him Scott had managed to turn his head a like to his left then over to his right, the room wasn't the largest; the room was dominated by a large fat screen television which was placed in the centre of the fair wall before him.

Then he could just make out two other guys in the room placed just like him on beds either side of him. The three of them pretty much filled the small and nondescript bare brick room; all three guys happened to be facing the large screen, which was currently off. Their was as he looked above his head a mirror on the back wall.

As Scott looked up at Joanna mutely; the female slowly let go of Scott's shoulder's as he realised her strength and laid back on the bed. She walked to the other two men in turn. Both of whom were out cold and she woke them up by holding an emerald green bottle of smelling salts under their noses.

The first guy awoke quickly and stared happily over at the lady; he lay on his bed and to Scott this guy actually seemed to be laying down freely with no bounds or gages; having a contempt look on his face. He at first glaze looked rather feminine and in his mid-twenties; his dark hair had been grown out and styled in a more female way, he had feminine earrings in both ears and his masculine features had been lightened and covered in make-up, his eyebrows had been thinned and styled. Scott could just see that his nails were also grown out and styled, painted in a light coloured nail varnish.

The guy if Scott could still think of him in that way had a thin line figure and even his tattoo on his left shoulder had also been changed to look more feminine. Scott saw that his top half was naked, but below he was dressed in female clothing a tight black thong, garter belt which was clipped into a pair of black stockings and he was wearing a pair of black high-heel shoes.

Scott truly didn't know what to make of this. "Hey good day to you head slave Joanna Finn.' stated the first guy. 'I see we've got ourselves a new friend... Oh what a good pick there!" Scott saw the look in his changed guys eye, as he looked over at him; without even a concern for the guy's well-being nor safety.

She in turn introduced Scott to the other guy; the more feminine guy spoke up. "Be happy Scott, feel the welcome and be who you know you are!" with the way he spoke and carried himself; if Scott hadn't know he was a guy he would have believed that a female had just spoken to him.

The guy to his right however was far less happy to see Joanna. He seemed to snarl at her, the guy still looked manly and rather masculine in his early thirties, no make-up nor painted nails. He did have both of his ear's pierced and is hair had started to grow out just a little and had been died blonde, but still you would think he was a typical guy if you past him on the street. Scott saw despite his physique that he was wearing a red female thin top and a short pair of denim hot pants, which was cut just under his crock.

Scott thought he better try and get their help, he struggled and screamed out yet again; the leather had begun to work like sandpaper it did hurt him.

The one who was untied didn't seem to pay his actions any attention what so ever too busy looking up towards the screen. And just stated rather effeminately. "Look please be silent there you and look at the screen; I've got no time for this... You'll be okay in time trust me."

The other guy who was still bound to his bed by only his ankles and neck had managed to turn his head and said. "Don't bother kid, just save your strength for later... As I tried for days, well for what seemed like days anyway, but then I stopped as there's no way of leaving here as a free guy!"

Scott didn't know quite what he meant by that, but had picked upon the truth in his tone, for a second he simply lay defeated on the cold surgical bed thinking. 'What the hell did I do to deceive this!?'

The lady walked back around near to Scott; he felt the aroma of head slave's scent waft up his nostrils and as she walked on by she even brushed a hand down the side of his check in comfit; like she had recognised the look he made. "This new world you find yourself stepping into will definitely seem brighter soon enough, just look at me I promise you I speak the perfect truth!" Scott saw her wave a arm across her entire female body; as if it were new to her and as if she was telling him that this figure was what laid ahead for him.

Scott then saw her cast an eye on his naked body and then down at the small bulge in knickers; it didn't help him that she actually smirked at it's size. "So small and pathetic' she said, hiding back a giggle. 'That is why you are here, that is why you are all here for!"

Scott had always been truly embarrassed by his small and barely three inch cock; he truly felt her stare. "But oh don't worry... It is the key to a better you!' She sound so damn certain about this believing in her words wholeheartedly. 'Soon you'll see just why we are all here pretty one."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • I was Scott Tenna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds