• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • From Stubble to Foundation

From Stubble to Foundation

123456...8

This is a story about a guy who can only love with someone if he changes them from a guy to a girl... in time the guy he takes goes through the changes and welcomes the end outcome.

If there is anything you don't like about crossdressing and sex changes this isn't the story for you, but if it is read on and have your eyes opened wide.

*****

"I hold my hand up and even though you can not tell by looking at me now, but in all truths I used to be a guy; a guy just like you or like any guy you know or have met in your life time; I was into the normal thing any typical guy of nineteen would be; girls, drink, football and cars. I definitely though I would in the end live my life out as a guy; getting older and maturing, however like I said used to be as now I have been taken away from all that mescaline nonsense; and changed for the better to stand beautiful, sexy and stunning...

Completing this great and dramatic change for the needs and wants of my hot and all too sexy boyfriend, so that I can stand next to him as his girl... As his girlfriend for others in this world to see... And oh how I am happy to be this way... Oh how truly happy I am to hold his hand this way... It had started over a year ago; my boyfriend stated it being a long and steady process, but oh how worthwhile it was... He tells me he loves only me; the person I have now become, but oh what a journey what a story to tell.

I have seen... I have felt... I have loved, this is something we both wanted; both truly needed to happen and no one can ever turn me back... No one as the power now to change my life; as my love for my man and his love for his girl who stands before him is truly immense. Oh let me tell you how I have taken and welcomed so this great form... Oh it as all worked out for the best; and oh how I stand for the better..."

from stubble to foundation

-1-

I was like I said a guy; as any typical guy I stood around 5'6 high, weighted around 10ish stone and well built; aiming in every way to keep fit and to eat well. I had light sandy brown hair; that had been kept shaved at the sides and very wavy styled on top; I had once grew it out when I was younger, but my older brother would always tease me about it, so I've kept it shortish ever since. My eyes are almond shaped; and a light oak brown. My face is slim and thin, hey a handsome one if I dare say so, which as always made me look just a little younger than I really am.

I would always wear the coolest and modern of styles and fashions; the weather was hot now in June and July stepping out mostly in vest showing off my arms, shorts to show off my legs and casual trains with short cut ankle shocks. Having skin with a nice natural tone to it added to my good looks; the sun merely heightened my bronze tone; I truly wanted every last ray to touch every last point of my body.

However I even at 19 looked quite young for a guy of my age and I really had no real protruding adam's apple to speak of, a slim nose, my eyebrows are actually rather thin and shaped and I have rather slopping down shoulder line. I have a quite slim and slender. My arms have always had much more tone rather than bulk and my hands were small and soft; people would often comment on my girly hand, but it never got to me.

I have fairly nice legs though, since I walk almost everywhere and used to bike ride as often as I could. I've been doing squats in the safety of my own home lately to keep my thighs strong, although unfortunately I think it's mainly just been making my butt more shaped and you could say rather plump. To tell you the truth I'm comfortable in my body though, I guess, I never wanted to be one of those guys who are really bulked up.

I had moved through Europe travelling out from my home land in the weather months to this small little town by the beach in the summer season. I rested there and planned to stay and study; being very new in this area and wanting so much to met other people besides those who speak my home own language I joined a friends group; creating a profile and checking out some of their upcoming events and activities.

I also started to look at the different members of the group; clicking on and reading through their profile's to find out who they were and what they wanted in life. I then took the plunge found two activities I wanted to take part in and added my name to the group. I had signed up for a pub night and also a music event. 10 people alongside me had already signed up to the pub night and only around 7 had signed up for the music night; I had noticed a few same people on both and hoped they would soon become close friends.

One guy truly stood out on the night; Paul Stewart, he had been on a number of these groups activities now and the both of you just seemed to have clicked immediate; he was two years older than me, but our conversations seemed to follow; no paused nor awkward silences; focus around girls, drink, football and cars.

I was getting to know him so well; he was a good guy and we were beginning to like having each other around her. He didn't mind my poor English and I didn't mind some of his kinky jokes. You could say we had a good laugh and a close bond; there was one night were we were out on a group night with around 17 other's and we just seemed to be only talking to each other the enter night. "So then Danilo you see any hotties that take your eye? I'd like to know what your type is?"

"What!"I muttered, not knowing how to react; as his question was a little out of the norm of our conversation.

"You know which girl's here have caught your eye...' he replied a little more sensible. 'Man hey I'm sorry. We could go back talking about sport or something if you're more comfortable with that."

I looked across to my new friend and then looked around the club. "No no it's fine really... It's just that I haven't had a conversation like this. Just need to get in the flow of things." I laughed still not sure if I was okay with it still. 'So no problems."

I then saw her, a girl at the far side of the club; I guided him over to her with my eyes and he smiled. "Nice very nice indeed; very good taste."

He then paused and took a long sip of his drink and then placed a hand on my shoulder drawing me in. "Friend's don't hide anything from each other... Danilo I find my friendships work better that way. It's when you hide what you really feel that gets you in trouble.' He went on, I warmed to what I was hearing. 'There'll be another day... Another day for some good talk, some further drinking and just flirt with someone and see how it feels!"

Paul just seemed to want to stay by my side and I just wanted to get to know him further. As I got into my taxi I asked. "So when will I see you again?"

He looked up into my eyes; I had the taxi door open, but Paul needed to know. "Hey Danilo the nights moved on so quickly; just a few hours ago we didn't even know each other... But now I hope we are friends.' I nodded in reply. 'Tomorrow may see us together again."

"That would be nice." I replied as I stepped inside the taxi as the drive called out for me to get in.

"Well until tomorrow then, look after yourself." Both of us smiled and he stepped away; it did seem a little final as he closed the taxi door on me and the taxi drive ask where to.

Then sudden Paul just wasn't around; he hadn't attended any of the great events and hey I actually found myself missing having him around, so straight away I clicked on his page and left him a little message staging how good it was to have met him at both evenings and how cool it was to talk to him; and also that it would be good maybe to see him around on any up coming group evening.

It was a further two days however before I found a reply and learnt that he too with great relief felt somewhat the same; -Tomorrow will come soon enough- I can tell you now I wiped my hand over my brow and sat back in my chair. I found myself with a wide warm smile on my face.

Paul and I stayed in contact via messenger for the rest of day before our conversations turned somewhat sexual; talking about girls back home and also about sexy clothes... To much of my surprise I was actually answering each question the best that I could; just happily being able to chat to Paul, I didn't care what he was asking.

I then the following day got a message from Paul asking to in fact met just the two of us. My hand shook I truly wanted to say yes, but at first I really didn't know what to make of it; it was after all without the group. I took a few second; passing the notice of the meeting around my head, I soon then realised that it could actually be a good thing; it would be a good way to hopefully found out other things we may have in common and also a change to gain a better knowledge of each other about this Paul.

So I then sat back down in front of my computer and put together the right reply; I had taken my time to read it twice before I set on the message I send.

-Hi there paul

Must admit I was going to say no at first, but what the hell... We've had a damn good time on the few group events, so yeah I'd like that.

It was funny; we actually had to force ourselves to move around talking with other... So a time to talk and a chance to get to know more would be great. Tomorrow night at the first pub would be a greater chance than ever!

Danilo-

It was as if he was waiting with either his laptop in front of him or his phone in hand for my reply as it was just a second in time before I had received Paul's reply with a time and that we would met outside and walk inside together. I was happy to have gained a different type of friend and so quickly too; a friend in this new place I was happy with and to be around.

The following night around an hour or so before I'd head out to met Paul I stood in front of my bathroom mirror; my heart racing, a hint of red to my cheeks and the corners of my lips in a smile. I stood just in a pair of black boxers and matching socks; still not truly knowing what to wear. I took my toothbrush and cleaned my teeth. As I brushed I thought to myself; 'Come on now Danilo it's not like you're meeting up with a girl or something.. It's just a met up with a friend; head out in a t-shirt or a top, just wear something good and cool.' But I couldn't just stop myself.

I then washed my hands and then scrubbed my face with black head remover; it was something Paul had in fact recommended I'd use the first time we chatted and it actually seemed to be working. I had soon seen the change to my facial skin. I must admit I had gone to the drug-store searching high and low for the products, but couldn't find it anywhere where I normally find guy products; it wasn't until I asked one of the lady assistance where I could find it... I was in the ladies skin care aisle; I was having second thoughts, but as she lead me to it so quickly and placing it in my hand I just raced to the counter paid for the item and headed home; it was so funny looking back on it now.

I walked across the landing to my bedroom and found my electric-razor and then stood in front of the mirror again; and started to remove the 5 o'clock shadow I had gotten. I know it's strange, but I had recalled Paul stating to one or two of the girls at the first meeting that I was one of his pet hates stubbed on guys that seemed to have no plan nor structure and I hod my hand's up mine never truly did.

With my face scrubbed and now clean shaven I started to look at my hair; with a little wax on my hand I slowly started to style it the way I'd always liked it these past 12 months. As I got the wavy flick of my hair just right I left the bathroom and once again opened my wardrobe not knowing what I was going to ware.

I really could place why after all it was just two guys meeting nothing that important, but here I was. I then went to my computer looking through one or two pictures of myself on the group website and then it jumped out on me; Paul had left a comment about a shirt I was wearing in one of the nights out that he couldn't make.

And without a second glance back at the screen nor thought in my mind I was at my wardrobe and rummaging inside for the black denim shirt, which had silver spiked studs on the shoulder; and then the same spray-on jeans I had had in the picture, which I had actually brought in the child section of the clothes store and they fitted my like a glove and I number of girls had been known to comment about how my ass looked good in them.

He said to me with a soft smile "Danilo you look okay man; glad you're wearing that top; liking those spikes it looks good on up.' he then paused abruptly and stepped back a few steps; he then came in and with a hand moved my hair around. 'See now that's much better." I had let him I had just let him move my hair. I didn't know why, but I didn't seem to mind nor stop him; or following that moved it back.

I stated that I thought he was also dressed well and then said. "Should we not go inside; the song right now is my fav's and I could do with a drink." I touched my throat for affect.

The start of the night seemed to flow great and normal; we had got our drinks and found a place to stand. Paul talked a lot, but not about himself at all he was truly asking me question paying me all the attention. Yeah it was really great we talked all night our eyes only looking up from time to time at beautiful girls that walked on by.

Paul lifted his bottle to his lips and too a swig; I followed suit and drunk a little more. Then he looked across at me with a side grin and took another drink; when out of the blue he asked me, "Boxers or briefs?' I almost chocked a little of my drink rolling down my chin. Paul smiled almost liking my shyness, stating after that. 'Come on it's a simple either question."

And at that I found myself answering. "Um well boxer briefs to be exact; it mushes up my tunk... Man you do have a way of catching me off guard with your questions." I responded smirking, I put it down to the drink loosening me up.

"Sorry man. Better be ready to go on the fly tonight. No more getting caught off guard. Think on your toes a little more. No. Don't think... React!' Paul declared as if he were the boss. He continued, 'Well now Danilo aren't you going to ask what I wear?"

"Um sure. Boxers or briefs?" I asked shyly.

"Boxers! I like how it nests my cock." he laughed making a cup shape with his left hand symbolising the firm hold, but maybe it was me who was sharing a little too much as he showed me his boxers; they were just a pair of light blue boxers with red piping on them; not in the least attractive! And by the ending of the night I must have had a lot to drink, I was hanging off his every word and I found myself leaving with Paul and this red-hot girl; both of us sharing her embrace.

It wasn't long before I was finding any excuse to be near him and he did everything to encourage it. I played the perfect helpless-one with no shame; to be truthful it was ugly, but I couldn't help myself. We would always do what he wanted; heading out to his favourite hangout, which was a bar near where his apartment was. He would work his magic not only on me, but on the girls in the bar. I was soon hooked dressed in clothes and styles that he liked, always stating "To make me look good for the girls."

He was dynamic and always the gentlemen; and of course there were other nights and other girls; threesome after threesome. One girl I recall was a fiery red head and she was into control, which seemed to drive Paul on and on.

There was this sweet blonde who Paul had noticed I liked; he told me to talk to her. She was around the sixth girl; and this was the first threesome I had started. Back at his place I was doing all the kissing and pleasing, which seemed to drive Paul on.

There was one girl, we had together that somehow we had gotten her away from this other guy she happened to be talking to; and boy looking back on that night she was a screamer.

There was one night Paul had made a beeline for a girl with this nice fine plum ass; that night Paul had her sitting down on my face. He seemed to warm to this because we had her again the second time with her sexy high-heel wearing friend; Paul had her firmly standing on my back. I could feel her heels all through the next day.

The last threesome with a girl started badly; the girl had blown us both off the night and soon after that our night just came to and end. Paul left his drink and I followed on to get a taxi. "Gotta go back to yours tonight; think my minds gonna blow."

"Yeah sure no trouble.' I nodded. 'The sofa's yours."

"I truly appreciate it Dani." I added with a smile.

It was a cold night in August it was the first time I had put on a scarf; Paul had said it covered up my great neck, but I was happy that I was warm tonight as we got into a taxi home.

The taxi drive was over in seconds there wasn't much traffic on the roads, but it cost me over a tenner; 'It would have been worth the fair if the girl was with us.' I thought to myself as I added him the note.

I must admit I had become accustom to our threesomes over the past to months and the girl was hot someone I could see myself inside. I liked the clothes she was dressed in and her hair was styled and her make-up suited her face.

Inside my little flat Paul sat himself down on the sofa, he looked down and glum. "Hey now you put some tunes on and I'll get us a drink from the fridge; I think there's some cold ones on my list."

"Yeah I'll log myself on." I didn't take a second thought to him knowing my laptop password off by heart and went into the kitchen.

I was only gone for a second and when I walked back into the living room I couldn't hear much music and Paul was sitting on the sofa with his jeans unbuttoned and his fly open. He saw nothing wrong with his actions and held out his hand for his can. He thanked me before turning his full attention to the screen of my laptop. I leaned back into the cushions of the sofa and as he drunk from the can I actually pored my can into a glass. I saw that he was watching porn. I could see a number of girls on the screen they were standing around a kings size bed all dresses in the similar style negligée; however to my utter breathless they were watching two hot masculine guys making out. I turned to Paul to my left and he seemed to be getting off on this; him rubbing him crotch with both hands. I was in fact watching him more than what was going on on screen.

I tried to tell my head to turn away and just go for the can on the table in front of him, but I just couldn't stop myself; my eyes were firmly locked and I continued watching Paul. I as he was getting off was becoming more excited and totally turned on by all this; I opened up the second button to my shirt. I felt my cock becoming hard and tight in my jeans and I too had to open my jeans and unzip my jeans now.

And even though he never looked away from the screen he smiled knowingly; pleased with my actions and pleased that I felt comfortable in doing this. My heart started to race, butterfly feelings were in my stomach and my brow was wet with sweat when he pulled out his cock.

He then took hold of his pink long hard cock in his hand and started to masturbate; his hands moving up and down a prize waiting to be touched. 'I can't I mustn't... This isn't for me... Not for a guy like me!!'

I was there fighting these new found needs and desires, but I still couldn't stop looking down at the cock in front of me. It had a little glistening bead of delicious looking pre-cum. "I'm going to make you mine tonight..." I heard him say with a sharp needing groan; his words breaking down the walls, I now wanted this and was curious to how his cock would feel in my hands or even my mouth was too damn much to fight.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • From Stubble to Foundation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds