• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Tease Taken Too Far

A Tease Taken Too Far

First story, co-written by me and my beautiful wife Iradella!

Characters involved in sex are over 18.

*****

Iris was the wife of a man named Lennard who made enough money to have better than average cookie cutter home in the suburbs. Together they had one son named William.

Iris was a gorgeous woman with curves fitting a mother but a narrow waist of someone who worked hard for her figure. She was a housewife and usually had her long brown hair pinned up except when she went to bed. Her doughy eyes faked innocence, fooling any man into thinking she meant no harm. Lennard knew better of course, being married for 18 years. Their son being 17.

Lennard was a tall man, football star in college but focused more on academics than athletics. He lost his perfect figure years ago but still had those broad shoulders and chest. A head of greying blonde hair and a scruffy beard growing out much to Iris's dismay.

The married couple were currently in the kitchen, their son and his friend out in the backyard, getting into the hot tub they had on the deck. It was late evening, an hour after dinner. Iris was just finishing up cleaning the dishes now and was on her third glass of wine. Her husband not far behind with the drinking.

"Any plans tonight of teasing?" He asked smirking seeing the two boys through the backdoor in the bubbling water, laughing and teasing each other.

Iris dried her hands with a pale blue towel and shrugged. "Probably. Should I go change?" She asked with that dirty smirk she only seemed to show her husband.

Lennard smiled at her "Well... what's the thinnest bikini you have?"

She tilted her head before grinning. "Oh I have that little blue one." she told him as she headed upstairs to get it.

Iris walked into the bedroom and began stripping off her clothes, piece by piece until she was completely exposed and slid on the tight navy blue bikini with the peekaboo bottoms and strapless top piece. It was revealing as it was but she'd also accidentally bought a size too small so it was ridiculously tight in all the right places. Her Husband sat in the doorway smirking, "you look stunning as always..." he said walking behind her and kissing up her neck. "Now... I'll get a bottle of wine and you can head on out to tease the poor boy." He smirked.

Iris turned around in her husband's arms to meet his lips with her own. "Just teasing?" she asked with an innocent pout, you'd think she was asking for another cookie.

"You know we never go further than just teasing, my dear." He said kissing her forehead.

Iris sighed but nodded, knowing it was probably for the best they kept it strictly at teasing. After one last peck of her husband's lips, she walked past him and back down the carpeted stairs to the kitchen and out the french doors.

When Iris stepped out onto the back patio she looked into the jacuzzi curiously to see if her son was still there. And yes, he was. But when had that ever stopped her?

She took down her long brown hair and walked over with a smile at the boys. "Mind if I dip in?" she asked sweetly.

Jake answered for them, "of course not," he smiled, "why don't you take a seat?" He joked patting his lap.

William immediately punched his friend's shoulder. "That's my mom." he growled. Iris laughed a bit and walked up the steps before sliding down into the bubbling water, sitting down on the bench between Jake and her son.

"Your mom is gorgeous," he laughed, "I was just being polite by offering her a comfortable seat."

"Watch it, Jake." William threatened.

Iris laughed and shook her head, her hand moving to Jake's thigh under the water. "Be a sweetheart and get mommy a glass of wine." she told her son, smiling softly.

William groaned before sighing. "Of course." He said getting out and splashing his friend before giving him a death glare.

Jake just laughed a bit and watched his friend head inside. He jumped slightly as he felt Iris's hand move up his inner thigh, under his board shorts.

"What's got you so jumpy?" She giggled softly looking up at him with doughy eyes that screamed innocent but her mouth screamed cockslut with the way she bit her lip.

Jake chuckled again, but it was a bit nervous. As attractive as he found this woman he was not prepared to get it in with her.

She withdrew her hand "Oh come on you can't be this nervous over little old me." She giggled "Is the offer for the seat still out there?" she asked staying close to him.

Jake coughed another nervous laugh and nodded, sitting up a bit more. "Of course it is." he said, trying to regain the confidence most attractive teenaged guys had.

She quickly slid onto his lap and slide her arms around his neck "Oh my, you were right this is a very comfortable seat." She teased going back to what he had said earlier.

Jake smirked and slid his hands up her thighs. "So I've been told."

Iris bit her lip as she looked into his eyes. "I can feel something growing between us." She giggled.

"Oh it'll grow a lot more." he said, pulling her up slightly and let out a faint groan as she rubbed against his cock.

"Oh? it will?" She teased acting innocent, "Why don't you just lose the shorts.. I know you must be straining for release."

"I always am when I come to your house." he said, "why don't you take them off for me?" Jake dared but then he heard the sound of the door opening up.

"Looks like you lost your chance to lose them, guess you''ll have to wait a little longer for that release." She whispered as her son came over and brought her the wine she had asked for.

William slid back into the hot water and closed his eyes as his cold body got used to the hot water. "Mom what are you doing out here?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Well I wanted to relax it MY hot tub." she smirked, "you are just borrowing what me and your father bought as an anniversary gift." She wasn't wrong, her husband Lennard bought her the hot tub as a gift so they she could tease people. They had it place outside of the bedroom window for the video recorder in the window to catch all the action.

William, clearly annoyed, stood up and got back out. "Well I'm going inside."

"Well you do whatever you want to sweetie it is your body." She laughed and leaned against Jake.

Her son rolled his eyes and headed inside, figuring Jake would join him soon after. Jake had no intention to.

"Well...now he's gone." Jake said with a smirk once the door shut.

She got down on her knees in the water keeping her breasts above it to give him a good show and slowly slid down his shorts knowing full well any guy would have a full erection. After she got them off, she quickly slid into his lap and slid his cock between her legs and against the very thin material of her bikini bottoms.

Jake groaned as he felt her press against his cock. He slid his hands up her thigh, to her hips. He couldn't help it as he pulled on the knots on the side of her bikini.

She chewed her lip. "Mmm you are so eager... but not yet." She said and kissed his neck " I'm not that easy big boy.." she smirked.

Jake couldn't help but let out another groan, this one being from annoyance. "I thought you were gonna give me some release." He muttered, leaning his head back as he felt her lips on his neck.

"You'll get your release, I promise." Her husband had said she was allowed to tease and make anyone cum, but sex was only for them.

Jake slid his hands up her narrow waist, finding her bikini top and pushing it up above her breasts, leaving them open and squished down by the misplaced bikini top. He watched Iris's face for a moment, waiting for a reaction as his hands slid over her dark pink nipples and grabbed her boob roughly.

She moaned and bit her lip "Your hands feel amazing but please take of the top, it isn't comfortable."

Jake chuckled and pulled the small bit of material up over her arms and head, not wanting to bother untying it.

She smiled and kiss his neck. "Much better." She said before sliding back so she was straddling him the only thing keeping him from being inside of her was the soaked very thin bikini bottom, he could feel every bit of her against him and it was driving him crazy. Jake made a primitive sounding groan that almost classified as a growl. He moved his hips up against her, feeling every bit of her through the thin material but unable to gain access.

"Please Mrs. Tracy." He grunted, not actually knowing her first name.

She smirked. "Call me Iris... You can move the bikini bottoms to the side ... but you aren't allowed to fuck me.. you understand?" She said kissing his lips she wanted him inside her badly but Lennard had made it a rule so she wouldn't dare break it. Jake moved one hand down and pushed her bikini bottoms to the side and rubbed his shaft against her clit directly, nothing between them any more. God he was so close but she wouldn't let him.

She moaned loudly against his lips and kissed him softly "Fuck, you are big... " She whispered grinding hard back against him.

Jake smirked against her lips, taking the fuel for his ego. "Come on Iris...just imagine how it'll feel inside you." He mumbled as he kissed her.

She whispered softly "My husband is watching... we can't... " she pleaded leaning into him resting her head on his shoulder kissing his neck and grinding harder whining softly. "I want it so bad... it's bigger than Lennards..."

"He doesn't have to know." Jake breathed the words, his arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer. "You want it...just let me. He won't know."

"If he comes out ... you don't say anything... act like nothing is happening..." she whispered "shove your big cock in me... " Iris almost begged grinding against it her arms sliding to the back and clawing him roughly.

Jake groaned as he felt her nails dig into his shoulders. He moved her bikini bottoms again and slid his cock into her, agonisingly slow since he knew his size.

She moaned and gripped him harder. "Fuck.." She bucked her hips up and down on his giant cock trying to fit more of him inside of her.

He moved his face into the crook of her neck, biting her shoulder as he pushed her down on his cock by her hips.

She gasped "Fuck.." She moaned loudly and began biting his neck to silence her moans. This was by far the biggest cock she has ever had. Jake guided her hips up and down the length of his large cock, moving her faster every time. She moaned softly as she heard the glass door open she froze and turned back so her legs were across his lap but jake made sure when she sat back down he was still inside of her.

Jake turned his head to look over his shoulder at who came outside.

Lennard was bringing a bottle of wine out and 2 glasses he hadn't noticed them changing positions, he walked over and began to pour two glasses. "So I see youve found yourself a comfortable seat." He smiled.

Iris smirked at her husband. "You have no idea."

Jake bit his lip and pushed into Iris slightly looking as if he were readjusting but he was slowly sliding his cock in and out of her. Iris bit her lip to avoid letting a moan slip as she watched her husband. He had no idea...

Lennard frowned " I forgot a glass for Jake, how rude of me." he said getting out and going back inside quickly to get another.

Jake waited for the door to shut before he lifted her by her hips in the water, only to let her slid back down, engulfing his cock.

Iris moaned loudly. "Fuck me jake...hard...I want to get as much as I can before he comes back," she said full of lust, "don't you dare stop fucking me...even when he comes back... just... slow down.." She said kissing him roughly bucking her hips up and down on his cock.

Jake growled and turned her so her back was up against his chest. Her son's best friend thrust his large cock deep inside her pussy, harder each time, his hands holding onto her hips tight enough they'd probably leave bruises.

Iris moaned loudly as she felt his huge cock stretching her pussy and reaching spots her husband couldn't.

"You feel amazing inside of me," she moaned loudly leaning back against him, "I'm about to cum..."

Jake slid one hand up, grabbing her boob roughly, squeezing as he pounded into her, causing the water to splash all around them.

Iris gripped his arms and helped him feel her up "I'm about to scream... it feels so good... " She said moaning and trying to hold in her pleasure so her husband wouldn't hear.

Jake growled into her ear, thinking about how many times he'd jerked off thinking about his friend's mother. He's been fantasising about her since he was twelve. It wasn't quite what he imagined but she felt so good. Better than his hand.

Iris took his hand and pulled it over her mouth. She began letting it go and cumming hard on his cock before laying back against him in a cum drunk way. Just one more thrust and he came inside her, biting into her shoulder to keep himself quiet as his whole body tensed up, shooting several shots of hot cum inside her.

She pressed down all the way keeping him inside of her she wanted his cum inside of her.

Lennard hopped into the hot tub not but ten seconds after Jake had cum inside his wife. They had both had their orgasms settled by the time he got in.

"Here's your wine." Lennard said handing them both a glass. Iris didn't dare move off his amazing cock.

Jake took the glass and sipped the wine, a bit surprised he was offered any. He gladly let his best friend's mom sit with his cock still inside her slutty cumfilled pussy as her husband sat in the jacuzzi with them. They went on with their night as normal, but Iris had something awoken in her, something that made her need more. To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Tease Taken Too Far

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds