• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Older Women can be Awesome

Older Women can be Awesome

The following story is mostly fiction, touched by truth, and woven into fantasy. There is no "BDSM," or fetishes. If you like my story I'm glad. If not I'm sorry.

There are only two main characters in this story. One is fifty-eight and the other is twenty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you about my grandmother.

Her name was Marilyn and she was fifty-eight years old. That may seem young to have an twenty year old grandson but she was nineteen years old when her daughter was born and my mother was nineteen when I was born. For the past five years, ever since grandpa died, she has lived with my mother, my sister, Holly, and me. (My parents were divorced for six years. My father remarried and moved to California.)

As little as ten years earlier, my grandmother was a stunning beauty. Her face was still pretty but her eye lids and cheeks were beginning to sag and there was the beginning of dark circles under her eyes. Also, she had age lines at the corners of her eyes and mouth. Instead of looking pleasant and cheerful, as she had before, she now looked stern and a little angry. Her hair was colored reddish brown and hung down around her shoulders. She usually wore her hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Considering her age, her body was fantastic. She was five feet, eight or nine inches tall. She had a slender build but her breasts were large and full. Her waist was narrow and her hips were slim. She had a sleek, sexy ass and great legs.

She loved to wear tight levis, to show off her ass and hips, or short skirts, to show off her legs or low cut blouses to show off her breasts.

My mother once criticized gramma for dressing like a thirty year old instead of a sixty year old. Gramma got a little indignant and told her daughter, "I am fifty-eight not sixty. I always felt that if you got it you should flaunt it. Well, I still got it so I'm still going to flaunt it."

Then she said, "You know, honey, I think it would help your attitude if you got laid once in a while."

I was listening, from across the room, and I started laughing. Gramma winked at me as she walked away with a big smile on her face. My mother was left standing there, looking as though she couldn't decide who to shoot first; Gramma or me.

My mother could be a little up-tight, especially about sex. After she and my father got divorced, my mother dated occasionally but I don't think she dated the same man more than twice. During the last few years, she did not date at all.

My mother was an attractive woman. She had short, teased blond hair and a cute, almost baby like face; bright blue eyes, a tiny nose and narrow lips.

She was a couple inches shorter than Gramma and a little heavier. Her breasts were large and full, like her mother's, but she was not as slender. Her body was full and curvy with wide hips, a firm, meaty ass and thick shapely legs.

Before I get into the story, let me tell you about me. My name is Matt. I was twenty years old, six feet, two inches tall and I weighed one hundred and ninety pounds. Since my last year of high school, I had three girlfriends. At the time, I was dating a girl named Aimee O'Donnell.

On a Wednesday afternoon, during the summer break following my second year of college,, I was home alone. My mother was at work and my sister was—I don't know where she was. Gramma was already gone somewhere by the time I woke up that morning.

It was a hot afternoon and I was just relaxing on the living room couch, watching the baseball game on television. I was wearing a white T-shirt, khaki cargo shorts and sandals.

Around two-thirty, my grandmother got home. "Hi, grams," I greeted her as she entered the house.

"Hello, sweety," she said, using her pet name for me.

"Wow, gramma," I told her, "You look great." She had her hair pushed up on the back of her head. She was wearing a snug fitting, black dress with grey pin stripes. It had a zipper down the front and the dress was hemmed two inches above her knees. Her legs were encased in black nylons and she wore black,,high heeled shoes. "Where were you?"

"I had lunch with some friends," she told me, "We don't get to dress up very often anymore so we decided to wear our best duds."

"Isn't it kind of warm for that?" I asked.

"There's air conditioning every where," she told me.

"Well, you look really hot," I told her, "The sexy kind of hot."

"Thank you," she said, with a smile, "Now, I want to talk to you."

"About what?" I asked.

"Let's go upstairs to my room," Gramma said, "I don't want to get interrupted."

I followed her up the stairs, watching her hips sway and her ass cheeks flex under the material of her dress with each step, which was a pleasure by itself. By the time we reached the top of the stairs I was half hard.

Gramma had the second biggest bedroom. My mother had the master bedroom which was the biggest. Gramma's room had light grey walls and dark blue carpeting. She had a chest of drawers and a dresser with a mirror as well as a make up table with a mirror. By the window there was a small writing desk and matching chair. Gramma's bed was king sized, covered by a blue and white bed spread.

"Sit," Gramma told me, pointing at the foot of the bed.

I sat down and gramma looked at me with her hands on her slim hips. With her , large busted, slender figure, covered by a pin stripe dress, black nylons and high heeled shoes, she looked amazingly sexy. I could not stop thinking about her body and wondering what it would be like to fuck her. I was nervous and getting very aroused.

"You're dating Aimee O'Donnel. Right?"

"Yeah, I am," I told her, "How do you know that?"

"Her grandmother is a friend of mine," gramma said, "Do you love her?"

"I don't know," I said, "maybe."

"Are you fucking her?" she asked.

"Geez, gramma," I protested, "That's blunt—and personal, too."

"I'll take that as a yes," Gramma said, " actually, I know you are. According to Aimee's grandmother, you are not doing a very good job."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

You don't satisfy her." Gramma told me. My grandmother was never embarrassed by anything and she spoke what was on her mind.

"Aimee told you that?" I asked.

"Aimee told her grandmother," Gramma corrected me, "and her grandmother told me."

"Aimee never complained to me," I defended myself, "in fact, she always says she likes it."

"Of course she says she likes it," Gramma said, "Women always say they like it, at the beginning."

I was totally confused. I had no idea Aimee wasn't happy . "I don't know what to say," I told my grandmother, "I mean I want Aimee to be happy but I don't know what to do."

"That's why I'm going to teach you." Gramma told me.

I watched in total surprise as Gramma took off her dress and casually tossed it across a chair. She had on a white bra, printed with red, yellow and blue flowers, matching panties, black, self supporting nylons and black pumps with two inch heels.

My heart was pounding, my mind was spinning, my mouth was dry and my cock was so hard it hurt. I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe.

As I watched her, Gramma removed her bra. Her large breasts fell but the already hard, brown nipples remained straight forward. She raised her hands and squeezed her breasts together. Then she removed her panties.

There was a thick patch of curly black hair covering her pubic mound. "I hope you don't mind a little hair," Gramma said, "It's been awhile since I shaved." I didn't mind at all.

Gramma sat down on the edge of the mattress. She put both hands between her legs and separated her pussy's lips, exposing the pink, slick, inner flesh. "Lesson one," Gramma told me, "How to eat pussy."

She held her slit open as she placed the first finger of her right hand on her clitoris and slowly rubbed it. "Come on, sweety," my Gramma said, "Kneel down and lick my pussy. Lick and suck your granny's pussy."

As though in a trance, I moved forward and knelt down between her thighs. I lowered my head to Gramma's pussy and Gramma put one hand behind my head, pulling my mouth onto her slit. She smelled like talc and lavender with hints of her inner musk.

"That's it honey," Gramma said, "Use your tongue. You're doing good. Ooohhh FUCK— YOU'RE DOING GREAT!"

I licked and sucked and tongued her pussy, doing everything I knew or ever saw in a porn movie. As I sucked on her clit, I slid two fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her. Warm love juice dribbled out of her cunt, onto my hand.

"Oh—oh—ooohhh JESUS." she screamed, "Take your pants off, sweety. I need your cock inside me."

I got up on my feet and Gramma sat up. She unbuckled my belt and opened my shorts. Gramma pulled my khakis down then hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down, too. My eight inch cock popped out and Gramma gasped. "Oh, my goodness," she said, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and slowly stroking my tool as she inspected it. "This is very nice."

She leaned forward, closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting my cock slide in between her lips. She sucked my tool in and out of her mouth, then kissed and licked the sides of it until my entire rod was coated with her saliva. She held my prick straight up, out of the way, as she licked and sucked my balls.

Gramma leaned back onto the bed. "Fuck me, sweety," she said, "Put that big, beautiful cock in my pussy." Her hand pulled my cock forward, guiding it into her cunt.

"Oh, god," she groaned, "That feels good-SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Her pussy was hot and wet and surprisingly tight. I held myself up on straight arms, as I pumped in and out of her. Her expression was a combination of surprise and ecstacy. Her big breasts bounced, and Gramma grunted, each time I thrust into her.

"Do me doggy style," Gramma said, "Let me get on my knees."

I backed up and Gramma, still wearing the black nylons, got on her knees , turned away from me. She put her head and shoulders on the mattress with her ass up, towards me.

I looked at the taut, rounded cheeks of her ass and I could not resist. I leaned forward, kissed each cheek, then pushed my face into her crack.

Gramma groaned, gasped with pleasure and surprise as I dragged the tip of my tongue through the crack of her ass, ending up with my tongue in her ass hole.

"Please, sweety, please," Gramma begged "Put your cock in me. I love what you're doing with your tongue but I really need to be fucked."

I held her hips and slid my prick deep into her cunt. "Yes—yes—yes," Gramma crooned, as I moved in and out of her, "I think—I'm gonna-CUM! YES BABY YES—OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM, THAT'S IT SWEETY - OOHH-AAAHHH—FUCK YES I'M CUMMMMMING!"

My own orgasm was so strong and so long I thought my knees would buckle. It felt as though a gallon of hot cream poured through my cock and into my grandmother's belly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay on the bed, next to each other, our naked bodies barely touching. We were both breathing heavily as we recovered from sex and our minds slowly returned to earth,

"Was that good?" I asked.

"God, yes," Gramma said, "That was fantastic.." She turned onto her back, pulled her knees back and removed her stockings, first one then the other.

"Why do you think Aimee doesn't like it?" I asked her.

"I'm sure she loves it," Gramma said, pulling one stocking off.

"You said Aimee didn't like it," I reminded her, "You said I didn't satisfy her."

"My friend, Clair, told me that she just found out her granddaughter, Aimee, was dating my grandson, you..." Gramma said, as she pulled her other stocking off, "Everything else I made up."

"You made it up?" I demanded, "Why?"

Gramma looked at me and smiled. "I wanted to get laid."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Older Women can be Awesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds