• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian

Amy Cuckold Brian

Brian and Amy, married fifteen years with three preteen age children. It was a long day and now they were retiring to bed.

Brian: "Chris called me today. He's going to be in town next week."

Amy: "Oh, how is he? How's Liz?"

Brian: "Their fine and the kids a doing well. He's flying in next Tuesday night. He's giving a presentation at Lankenau Hospital on Wednesday and he'll be flying out on Thursday morning. He's staying at the Radnor Hotel."

Amy: "You'll be glad to see him."

Brian: "Yeah. Wednesday I'm going to get over to Lankenau and have lunch with him."

Amy: "You guys go back a long way, being room mates in college. What was it, two years?"

Brian: "Yeah, we are close. Next week the Harlem Globe Trotters will be in town so I ordered tickets for next Wednesday nights game."

Amy: "You think Chris will enjoy going?"

Brian: "No. Not Chris. I'm taking the kids to the game. This way you and Chris can have some private time together."

Amy: "Why would I want private time with Chris? He's your friend."

Brian: "You guys have always had a thing for each other so I always try to give you time together. I don't want to be in the way."

Amy: "You don't want to be in the way? Is that why you had an emergency at work the last time Chris was here and we spent most of the night together? Was that just a ploy?"

Brian: "You two enjoyed yourselves didn't you?"

Amy: "How long has this been going on?"

Brian: "Since before we were married. When we were in college, Chris and I first got our apartment together. That first weekend that you came to visit me, I saw that there was some sort of attraction between you two."

Amy: "There wasn't any attraction. I just liked the guy from the start."

Brian: "Remember that Friday night we went out to dinner, all you did was ask me about him."

Amy: "I was interested in your new room mate."

Brian: "The first day that Chris and I moved in together, after the move, Chris decided to take a shower. After his shower, he came out of the bathroom drying himself. It was the first time I ever saw him nude. I was amazed at how well endowed he is. I felt so inferior to him and he was flaunting his size in front of me."

Amy: "You men are always concerned about your penis size and it's not the size that matters but how you use it."

Brian: "I just know that in comparison to Chris, I have a small penis."

Amy: Taking Brian's penis in her hand she felt it stiffen. She replied, "Your penis is just right for me. It's the perfect size. It's bite size. I can take it all the way into my mouth and it doesn't gag or choke me. Would you like me to suck it?"

Brian: "Oh, yeah. You haven't given me a blow job in a while."

Amy: "Don't use that word. It's crude and it makes me feel so cheap. It's my love suck and I'll give you one right after I hear more about you giving Chris and I private time. So what else happened that weekend? What is your point?"

Brian: "That Saturday night we all decided to stay in and have wine and cheese. Remember? Chris was standing in front of you, opening a bottle of wine. I saw your eyes open wide and I looked to where you were looking. Chris was wearing sweat pants and you were looking at the pronounced outline of his flaccid monster cock."

Amy: "Yes. I remember that. I couldn't help but notice."

Brian: "Your hand feels good. That night we went to bed and you were so hot. We fucked like crazy and then we fell asleep."

Amy: "Yes. I was hot and I think I drank too much wine."

Brian: "Later that night, I awoke and you were not in bed. I very quietly opened our bedroom door. You were not in the bathroom. Then I heard your muffled moans coming from Chris's room. They were the moans you make when you're being fucked."

Amy: "You heard me?"

Brian: "Yes. I love how you fondle my peter. That night, at that moment, I was overwhelmed with fits of anger, rage, jealously. Listening to your moans of pleasure and knowing that it was his cock that was causing them. I became very aroused listening to you. Oh, that feels so good."

Amy: "So go on. Then what?"

Brian: "I was standing by his door listening to you. I had this erection so I stroked myself and ejaculated to the sounds of your orgasm."

Amy: "So that night you came, what happened next?"

Brian: "After I came, I felt so embarrassed and ashamed, I crept back to our room. I quietly closed the door and used my under-ware to clean up my semen. I got into bed and pretended to be asleep.

"Then you crept into our room, quietly closing the door and you got into bed. I could feel you leaning over me trying to make sure that I was asleep. Then you kissed me on my head and snuggled up to me and we both fell asleep."

Amy: "I think it was all a dream."

Brian: "That's what I thought but the next morning I found my under-ware with all my dried semen on it and I knew that it was no dream."

Amy: "This is interesting so then what?"

Brian: "That Sunday morning, you and Chris acted like nothing ever happened, except that you were overly considerate and gentle with me. That afternoon before you left to go back to your school you gave me the most erotic love suck."

Amy: Starting to cry. "I never intended to cheat on you. I went into his room just wanting to talk to him and we ended up making love. I'm so sorry. After that night we tried to end the relationship but we just kept coming back together. Every time we got together we said it would be the last but it never ended."

Brian: "Don't cry and don't feel sorry. It was the first time that you gave me a blow, I mean a love suck."

Amy: "I remember that. It was the first time that I ever swallowed your cream."

Brian: "You said that you wanted to leave me with something to remember you by."

Amy: "Yes I did but it was more an act of contrition and swallowing your cream was my penance. That morning when I awoke, I felt so awful, so guilty and so dirty that I could not face you or Chris. Maybe I had too much wine that night but I could not face myself in the mirror so that afternoon, I got down on my knees and gave you my love suck to try and make up for my unfaithfulness."

Brian: "The first time that I saw Chris's cock, I thought to myself that he is going to make some girl a very happy woman. Never dreaming that the woman would be you. All that day, I expected you to break up with me but you didn't."

Amy: "I love only you. With Chris, it's just sex. So, over all of these years, you knew about me and Chris. I don't understand how you could let it go on for so long?"

Brian: "I don't either. It just happened. It was that second time you came to visit me in our apartment. You were critical and harsh with me. It seemed like I was in your way so that Saturday I told you I had a lab assignment that I had to get done. So I left you alone in the apartment with Chris for two hours. When I returned, your demeanor had changed. You were very sated, like how you get after we have sex. The rest of that weekend you were very gentle, considerate and loving toward me. You were always very loving toward me after you had been with Chris."

Amy: "Over all of these years, Chris and I always managed to get together. Now I'm learning that we could have never done it with out your help."

Brian: "That's right. Most times I was the one who made it happen but I always expected you to end our relationship and start dating Chris. When I asked you to marry me, I never expected you to say yes."

Amy: "I said yes because I love only you. Chris and I could never live together. There is no love between us. It's just sex. Real adulterated, forbidden sex and our time together is limited. That's what makes it so hot."

Brian: "Yeah, and he has a big cock."

Amy: "He has a magnificent cock and I'm addicted to it. When you asked me to marry you, I considered saying no. I mean how could I go on deceiving you like I was but if I said no, then you would have moved on and found someone else and I probably would have lost Chris to. By saying yes, I was getting the both of you and I was keeping the status quo."

Brian: "Didn't your conscience bother you?"

Amy: "Oh yes and it still does but every time that I'm with Chris, I always make it up to you by getting down on my knees and earning your forgiveness by giving you the best love suck that I can give."

Brian: "There's a lot to be said for a guilty conscience."

Amy: "Yes but don't you hate Chris for what he's been doing?"

Brian: "That first night, I think I could have murdered both of you but then I thought about it. You are a very sexy woman and if I were Chris. If I was in Chris's shoes, I would have done the same thing that Chris did. I've always felt inferior to Chris. He's taller than me, more muscular and with his very large penis I could not blame you for getting in his bed. I'm no match to him."

Amy: "He touches places in me that send me over the top but it's you that I love. So you have always known about us?"

Brian: "Yes. I've always known. Those times that we went on vacation together, I would take Elizabeth out on the boat for a couple of hours just to give you two time together."

Amy: "We thought that you might be developing a thing for Liz but now I know why you were out on the water so long."

Brian: "Yes. You are always so sensual to me after you've been with him."

Amy: "I'm always so grateful to you for giving me that time with him."

Brian: "Yes but maybe I gave you too much time with him. I know that your pregnancies happened after you were with him. I don't think I caused them."

Amy: "Chris has a dark side to him. A sinister side. I tried to fight him but he made me pregnant every time. It was dangerous but he wanted me to have his babies. He had to have that over you. So you know about that too?"

Brian: "Yes. Don't know what's wrong with me but I found it very erotic and arousing to see your belly growing and knowing that he caused it."

Amy: "They are your children. Maybe not biological but they are your children."

Brian: "Yes, they are because I let it happen. They are beautiful children and I love them and you above all else."

Amy: Still sobbing. "How can you ever forgive me for what I've done to you. It was so unnatural."

Brian: "Don't cry. Actually what you did, when you look at it scientifically, it's quite natural.

Amy: "How do you mean?"

Brian: "You have two males competing for the same female. One male is taller, stronger, aggressive and well endowed. This is the one who penetrates and impregnates her. This ensures that the species grows taller, stronger and aggressive. She also knows that he's unreliable. That he won't stick around so she turns to the weaker male and takes his erection into her mouth. She sucks the semen out of him and swallows it. In her belly, the sperm die so the weaker male is denied making babies.

Amy: "That's what I do to you."

Brian: "That's right. Of the two males, the weaker one is receiving the most intense pleasure so he is more likely to stay by her side and provide for her and her children, raising them as his own."

Amy: Still sobbing. "When Chris makes love to me, I think to myself that the strong survive and the strong get to mate. Please, let me give you my love suck and gain some forgiveness. I need to ease my conscience."

Brian: "Amy, you have my forgiveness. I love you."

Amy: "Then let me demonstrate my love for you."

Author's note: This is a true story as told to me by the cuckold. The names were changed. In real life Chris is Amy's ex-husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1362 milliseconds