• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang!

12

No sex in this story. If you're into husbands who willingly watch their wives betray them, this is probably not your story.

*****

BANG! BANG! BANG!

It was a typical Thursday evening that was about to become anything but typical. My wife Anna and I were working together in the kitchen, as we do so often, preparing dinner. She was mincing an onion while I sliced cheese and cut ham into tiny cubes for our omelets when she said something that got my attention.

"Brad, we've been married almost 7 years and we've always been completely honest with each other haven't we?"

I stopped cutting on the ham and answered, "of course we have, we agreed that was one of the most important parts of our relationship before we said 'I Do' to each other."

She turned away from the counter and looked at me, she looked pensive. "I met someone."

Suddenly the hair on the back of my neck stood straight out like I'd just received an electric shock. "You met someone? What does that mean exactly, you met someone?" I asked even though I was deathly afraid I already knew the answer.

"A guy at work, a really nice guy, I've been having lunch with him."

"I'm guessing there's more to the story so go on. Are you saying you met this really nice guy from work that you've been having lunch with and you like him, maybe like him a lot?"

A guilty look flashed across her face and she looked away from me and nodded her head and said "yes" very softly.

Suddenly I wasn't at all hungry for omelets or anything else. In fact I was becoming nauseated, but I had to continue the conversation. I dropped the knife on the cutting board and placed both hands on the table to steady myself. "How far has it gone, you know, between you and this really nice guy?" She could tell there was a great deal of tension in my voice and she backed up against the counter.

"Just lunch every day for a few weeks and dinner last week, when you had that late business meeting."

"Have the two of you held hands, kissed, done any heavy petting?"

Her face went pale and again she nodded. "We've kissed."

The ugly bile was creeping into my throat and I was close to choking on it. "Have you had sex with him?"

She looked up at me briefly and shook her head no, "not yet."

That staggered me and I had to pull out a chair and sit down. "So, you haven't fucked yet, but you're planning on it?"

A jerky nod yes. "I think so. He wants me to go away with him for a weekend."

"And are you going?"

"Yes, I don't want to upset you, but I need to find out what he means to me. I'm sorry Brad, I know this is hurting you and I hate that, but I told him I'd go with him. I couldn't sneak off without telling you, we've always been so honest with each other about everything."

"May I ask where the two of you are going?"

"Las Vegas."

"Sharing a room I suppose?"

"He says he's reserved a suite."

"Big spender."

"He thinks a lot of me."

"I'm sure he does. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Wow, you sure waited till the last second to tell me, huh?"

"I waited to say something because I had to be absolutely sure I was going through with it before I hurt you."

I almost chuckled at that, but it came out as more of a choked sob. "That was thoughtful of you Anna. Does he know you're married?"

"Yes, of course. I always wear my wedding rings ."

"Do me a favor and don't wear them when you're in his bed in Las Vegas."

"Brad, I talk about you all the time when I'm with him."

"Wonderful and I'm sure you've had lots of great things to tell him about me like I'm a nice guy just like him, but I'm kind of boring in bed and I'm a poor provider and I leave toenail clippings on the carpet and a lot of other little negative things that have driven you away from me."

She looked shocked. "I've never said anything bad about you Brad. He knows I love you."

"But not enough to keep you from going away with him for a sex filled weekend. You love me but apparently you're not in love with me, is that it?"

"No, oh, I don't know, I'm confused."

"So you're jumping into the arms of the really nice man who knows you're married, but doesn't give a shit, so you can get un-confused, is that right? A few days and nights in Vegas, in his arms and his bed to clear everything up about how you feel about me and him? Letting him have your body, which by the way you promised exclusively to me a few years ago. Letting him fuck you till you can't stand up. Are either one of you taking condoms or are you just going to let him cum inside you all weekend."

She actually had a few tears rolling down her cheek. "I'm on the pill Brad so there's no need for condoms."

"Has your really nice guy been tested lately for STD's?"

"He's not that way Brad. He hasn't been with a woman in over two years."

"So he says, but I'll bet you a million dollars that he has. He's a pussy hound Anna. He sees a beautiful, sexy married woman and he wants her. It's the ultimate game for guys like him. Steal the beautiful married woman and fuck her, make her pathetic husband a cuckold. If I'm right and he hasn't been tested you might find out that what happens in Vegas might not stay in Vegas. It just might follow you home in a very unpleasant way. Is this nice guy your boss?"

"No, he's my bosses' boss."

"So, you're really trading up are you? No sense in climbing the corporate ladder when you can use your wet pussy to slide up and down on a rung that's several pay scales above you."

"I don't know what I'm doing Brad, but I want to find out and the crude way you're treating me isn't helping."

"I'm not of a mind to help you go away with another man for a hot weekend of fucking in Vegas Anna. Let me ask you something. If I beg you not to go, if I get down on my knees and plead with you to stay here with me, will you do it?"

She looked down at the floor and shook her head. "I can't Brad. I told Stan I'd go with him and I can't break my word."

At least now I knew his name. "Wow, I see. You can easily break the sacred vows you made to me seven years ago, but you can't break your promise to Stan. Is that right?"

"I'm sorry Brad. I don't want to hurt you, but I have to do this for me. Please try to understand."

I knew right then I'd lost her, but out of my pain and misery I had an idea. A parting shot that wouldn't change her mind, but might make her think about what her actions would do to us. I stood up and turned to the basement door. "Wait here, I want to show you something. Then I'll get out of your way and you can get ready for your trip."

I went into the basement and rummaged around till I found the Halloween prop I was looking for. Then I opened our wall safe and removed a piece of paper, grabbed a hammer and some nails and carried it all back up to the kitchen.

Anna looked at me like I'd lost my mind when she saw I'd dragged a small wooden coffin we used as a Halloween decoration up the stairs.

"What's that for?"

"Just humor me for a minute. We've been together a long time and before we end it I want to show you something." I placed the 3 foot wood coffin on the kitchen table, scooting the ham and cheese I'd been working on off the cutting board and onto the floor. "This is a coffin. Well a cheap Halloween prop, but still it's a coffin. Here is the lid that goes on the coffin. This is a hammer and these are nails." When I showed the hammer to her she began to look nervous. "And this" I said, holding up the paper I'd taken from the wall safe, "is our marriage license."

I opened the lid of the coffin, placed our wedding license inside and placed the lid back onto the coffin.

"Brad what are you doing? Put our marriage license back where you got it."

"Why Anna, it doesn't mean anything anymore? It's where it belongs, inside the coffin, ready for burial."

She started to tear up again. "What are you talking about Brad, its proof that we're married."

"Which after you walk out that door to be with Stan tomorrow won't be true anymore."

Now she was getting frantic. "You don't know that Brad. I don't know that."

"Oh yes, but I do know that Anna. Your decision is to go away with Stan. My decision is to divorce you. Now sit and listen for a moment. Our marriage license is inside the coffin, right where it belongs." I took a nail and placed it at the corner of the coffin lid, BANG! BANG! BANG! I drove it through the lid into the coffin. The sound was so loud in that small room that it scared Anna and she jumped.

"That is the first nail, it represents the times you went out to lunch and dinner with the really nice guy Stan." I took another nail and placed it on an adjacent corner, BANG! BANG! BANG! "That's the second nail. It represents the passionate kisses you shared with the really nice guy Stan."

Anna's eyes were big and her mouth had started to quiver as she watched me.

BANG! BANG! BANG! I drove the third nail into the next to last corner. "That nail represents you agreeing to go away with the really nice guy Stan to Vegas for the weekend." I held up the final nail and placed it against the lid at the fourth and last corner of the coffin. BANG! I hit it one time just hard enough to start it firmly into the wood. "That's the fourth nail Anna. You've heard the expression about something being the final nail in the coffin. The nail that seals it up for all eternity, that irrevocably finalizes the fate of whomever or whatever is inside. That final nail is only partially in, but our marriage is inside that coffin Anna so when you walk out that door to go to Las Vegas with that really nice guy Stan in the morning, that last nail will be pounded into the coffin and our life together will be over, irreconcilably and irrevocably."

"You don't mean that Brad! You can't throw us away over one indiscretion."

"I'm not throwing us away Anna, you are. I have loved you with every fiber of my being. You are the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever known and it has been my honor and joy to have had you as my wife for the last 7 years. No I'm not the one throwing us away. If I could, I'd climb inside that coffin with the proof of our marriage and be buried right along with it. Oh, and just to satisfy my curiosity and run your dagger deeper into my heart I have to ask. If I looked inside the luggage you're packing to take would I find some sexy panty and bra sets and maybe a beautiful negligee that you bought just for this occasion?"

Anna didn't answer, she just continued to cry quietly, but the look on her face told me the answer.

"That's what I thought. I'm leaving now. I don't want to be here to witness your final act of betrayal. I'll come back and collect what I need to get by for the next couple of weeks after you've left with Stan. If you have any extra time while you're in Vegas, though I suspect you'll be too busy warming Stan's bed to think of anything else, you might give some thought to what items in the house you would like to keep. I won't be here when you get back, but my lawyer will be in touch in the next week or two." I grabbed my jacket and went out the door, got in my car and drove away. I had just gone through the most horrific evening of my life and I felt dead, numb from the ears down. I had no idea where I was going and I didn't care, I just needed to get away.

Chapter 2

I knew I couldn't keep anything in my stomach so I found a Motel 6 on the opposite side of town from the airport. I didn't want to be tempted to hang out in the departure area to see what the really nice guy Stan looked like. It didn't matter, he'd won, or at least I'd lost. My cell phone went off a few times and caller ID told me it was Anna so I ignored it. The last thing I wanted was to hear more of her justifications for turning her back on what I'd always thought was a wonderful marriage.

I slept fitfully with thoughts of Anna crying out in ecstasy while the nice guy Stan fucked her brains out. I was sure that before the weekend was over he'd know all of Anna's little secrets; she didn't like Anal, at least with me; she has a really sensitive spot behind her knees that makes her insanely hot when you kiss her there; she loves to have her feet massaged and if you lick the top and sides of her clit she will climb the walls. I was always so sure that those secrets were just for me. What a stupid ass wimp I was to believe I could keep her forever.

I got up early, showered, put the same clothes back on and went to the nearest Denny's for coffee and toast, that's all I thought I could keep down. As hard as I tried to not think about what Anna was doing at any given moment I couldn't get away from it. I seemed to be locked in some pitiful vortex of seeing my wife, the one woman I thought would be with me forever, holding hands with Stan on the plane, kissing him in the taxi and hurrying through check in so they could get to their room and start fucking. I've heard people describe the level of pain they felt at being cheated on, but never realized how totally incapacitating it is.

I waited till 8:30 to call my office to let my assistant know I wouldn't be in. She asked if I was under the weather and I told her yes, but hopefully I'd be my old self again by Monday. As I hung up I noticed I had at least a dozen missed calls from Anna and checking further I found another dozen text messages from her. I didn't delete them, but I didn't read them either. I did notice that the last text and call had come in at 7:45 with nothing after that so I figured she'd stopped trying to reach me when she left to be with Stan, the wife stealing asshole, I refused to call him a nice guy ever again since he was as far from that as anyone could be. I would, I knew find a way to take revenge on him when the time was right.

To be on the safe side I waited till 10:30 to go back to the house and get what I needed to start my new life as a single man. When I pulled into my driveway and pushed the button to open the garage door I saw that Anna's car wasn't there and reality stepped in and slapped me around, she'd probably driven it to meet Stan so she wouldn't have to take a taxi. I chastised myself for trying to think that she might have changed her mind and stayed home. "Face it asshole, she left you. She got a better deal, a guy to take her to Las Vegas and pound her pussy for an entire weekend in a luxury suite. Now wake up and get on with your life. You may never find another woman as beautiful as her, but you'll find someone. Deep down I wasn't believing a word I was thinking.

Inside the house was eerily quiet and looking at it through the dazed eyes of a man with a broken heart it looked odd to me. It used to feel so warm and alive and now seemed cold and lifeless. I walked through the kitchen and noticed that the cheese and ham bits I'd knocked on the floor had been cleaned up and the coffin was no longer on the table. I figured it was likely in the trash can. Guess my little tutorial hadn't had much effect on Anna's decision making. I know, lust is a powerful thing and when you are coiled up in its grip it's hard to be rational.

I made my way up the stairs to the master bedroom wondering how long it would be before Stan was fucking my wife on what used to be our marriage bed. Damn it I had to stop torturing myself like that.

When I entered the room I saw the coffin resting in the middle of the bed, the lid pried half open, a crowbar sitting beside it. Someone, likely Anna had gone to a lot of effort to pull some of those ten penny nails out of that thing. Out of curiosity I inspected further and found the marriage license I'd locked inside now lying between the two pillows at the head of the bed. "Guess she didn't even want to let me have that victory" I said out loud.

I turned to my dresser to grab my underwear and socks and there, on the table next to the window were three beautiful and I'm sure very expensive bra and panty sets cut to ribbons and scattered on top of the sexiest yellow negligee I'd ever seen, it too had been slashed to ribbons. On top of the pile was a piece of paper and written on it in black marker pen were the words, "I CANNOT SHARE WHAT I DO NOT OWN"

"What the hell?" I said out loud. I turned back to the bed and saw a similar piece of paper resting against the coffin. "I CANNOT SHARE WHAT I DO NOT OWN" the same message in the same black ink. Then the sound of screeching tires and the unmistakable sound of two cars slamming together came from in front of the house, but before I could react the front door slammed open and a woman screamed, "BRAD, where are you? OH GOD, PLEASE BE HERE! Oh Please Brad, you have to be here so I can tell you how wrong I was, how horribly stupidly wrong I was!"

I heard her running to the stairs and heard her stumble and fall half way up. She was crying hysterically and when she looked up and saw me standing at the top of the landing she reached her arms out to me and began to crawl her way up. In all our 7 years of being married and 2 years of dating before that I had never seen her look so bad. She had no makeup on, her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy and red and she was wearing a Cal Tech sweatshirt, grey sweatpants and a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers that I'd bought for her as a joke one Christmas.

"Anna, what are you doing, where's Stan?" I asked her.

She shook her head NO violently and said, "I cannot share what I do not own Brad, that's what I told him."

"Told who?"

"Stan, that's what I told him when he came to pick me up. "I cannot share what I do not own. I was dressed just like this. He asked why I wasn't ready to go to Las Vegas with him and I told him again, I cannot share what I do not own. He said 'what the hell does that mean?' and I told him I couldn't go anywhere with him, would never go anywhere with him, would never talk to him again because I did not own the body he wanted so badly to fuck. That body belongs only to my husband and never, ever to anyone else. I cannot share what I do not own. My husband alone owns every inch of me and I will never share any of it with anyone else."

She continued to crawl slowly up the stairs toward me. "He called me names Brad, he said I was a bitch and a cock tease and I'd caused him to waste good money on airfare and a suite at the Aria. He said he'd let everyone at work know I was a slut and he'd get me fired. I told him he couldn't do that because I quit! He was so angry that his tires screeched for a block when he drove off."

She finally reached the landing and wrapped her arms around my ankles and hugged my legs. "I am so ashamed!" she cried out. "I hurt the only person in the world that has proven over and over again how much he loves me and would do anything for me. I broke the sacred trust of the man that is my whole life. I am so, so sorry!" and she wept.

She held onto me like that for what seemed like an eternity, but was surely only a few minutes. I was stunned, too stunned to move. The woman that was my life that I worshiped with every breath I took, my alpha and omega, my beginning and end had brutally broken my heart and now, half a day later she was hugging my legs and sobbing.

Every fiber in my body wanted me to pick her up and tell her how much I cherish her and that we would get through this terrible time, but I was frozen in place, unable to move. All the events of the last 15 hours went crashing through my brain. I believed in my heart that she had not consummated her relationship with Stan sexually, but still, in my mind she had betrayed me. A married woman does not have intimate lunches and dinners with another man. A married woman does not share passionate kisses with another man. A married woman does not accept and plan a lover's getaway in Las Vegas with another man. True, she had come to her senses before any real damage had been done, but she had betrayed me none the less.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bang! Bang!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds