• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Captured by Faith

Captured by Faith

I am the very image of an alpha male. I am big, strong, tattooed, bearded, possessed of a fierce and overwhelming will and mind that suits me well to my professional role as trouble shooter and manager in a production environment staffed by other alpha males, where if you can't hammer past the dominance issues you will never actually solve anything. I am good at what I do. Damned good.

My wife's sex drive is not what it was, whereas my own is stronger than ever. Work stresses build up to the point that I need to either get laid wild and nasty, or I'm going to end up tearing off someone's head. I have been around and seen and done just about everything you can do with one or two women, so when the time came to walk on the wild side, I wanted to walk a little farther to try something new.

"All your fantasies come true T4M"

Well now, here we have it. A slim blonde transsexual, soft and alluring, demure and eager to please a real man like me. Damn but the thought had me hard. Yeah, that would be awesome, to have some little T-girl wrap her lips around my cock would be something wild indeed. From the ad, she was no blushing virgin, but an older 'girl' who was honest about what she wanted, and not going to balk at the last second. I know some people get off on virgins, but honestly, if that was as good as it got, who would have continued with sex in the first place? Give me experienced enough to be honest about what they want, and what they enjoy, rather than still pretending to only like what they think they ought to. Screw that. Pain is given, pleasure you have to actually go get.

I answered the ad, and she had a place. I had put in a few hours extra early so that I only had to work a half Saturday, and could use the rest with the new girl, Faith.

Damned if she wasn't the full deal. Heels on pretty painted toes, stockings running up long smooth legs to garters, a little lacy bra that matched over cute little titties, and bright pink painted lips. We kissed at the doorway and I let her feel my power as I grabbed her and pulled her close. She was so soft. She ran her hands over my back and my body shivered-what the fuck? Her touch left me trembling. Far freaking out.

We sat on the couch and she sat beside me. Throwing a leg over my lap she told me to

"Touch my legs"

Three words, they went right through me like bullets. Right to my spine. Low husky voice, like an angel of lust, my whole body rocked under the impact of those words and my balls and nipples tightened like someone hooked them up to electrodes. I could no more have resisted her commands than I could have resisted gravity after stepping off a roof. I ran my hands over those soft smooth stockinged legs and my cock was hard as a rock. With a moan I ran my hands down to her perfect feet. Slipping off the couch to my knees at her feet, I stroked her calf and slim ankle, kissing my way down to her foot. Kissing her toes through the open toes of the shoe, she raised the foot so the heel was before my mouth and I took it into my mouth and sucked it, causing her to chuckle in a way that made my balls surge.

"Take off my shoe"

My hands were trembling like a virgin as I took off the high heeled shoe. She rubbed her foot over my face and I sucked her toes though the stockings. Running my hand up her legs to her stocking tops I found myself face to face with black lacy panties with a large bulge in them. Without any thought at all I buried my face in her panties and nuzzled like a baby.

That chuckle sounded again and she took me to the bed and we lay down. She directed my mouth to her breast and I sucked hard on one nipple while she taught me to pinch the other one hard. She moaned and writhed against me. Rolling on her belly she whispered to me.

"Take off my panties"

Oh how I wanted to. I too them off, and kissed my way down her ass to her stocking tops, and down those perfect legs. Raising her ass, in invitation, somehow my mind had lost its earlier determination to put this little T girl in her place with my cock, and now all that remained was a feverish desire to serve her with my mouth, and yes, with my ass, if it would please her.

Kissing across those smooth perfect ass cheeks caused he to moan, and push her ass back against my face. Without a thought, I did what I would do to any pretty cunt I wanted that badly, and began to kiss, lick, and tongue fuck that sweet sweet hole. Worshipping her ass, there is no other word for it, I was serving her pleasure, a slave to my own desire and her perfection. Reaching around I grabbed the swelling of the little girls cock, and it was not little. A massive shaft of pure pink perfection, it was smooth and hard and I moaned with desperation.

"Oh baby, you are making me feel so good right now" Faith rolled over and the cock that I was born to worship rose before me, and I bowed to it and approached the altar of my desire. Taking her into my mouth I looked up at those heavily lidded eyes, those smoky blue eyes, and hoped only to put a smile on those perfect pink lips, and possibly, earn a taste of my goddesses' sweet sweet cum.

I have had thousands of blow-jobs, and I know what I like, but how does that translate into giving one? I didn't know. All I knew is that I was ready to do whatever it took to please her. She shifted on the bed so we were almost in 69, and I took her deeper into my throat.

I felt her run her fingers down my back and too my ass, and I presented to her like a bitch in heat, my body trembling for her touch as she gently touched my but hole and suddenly my whole body, my whole mind and spirit were hoping that she would take my ass, not the reverse. With a desperate moan I sucked harder and deeper and was rewarded with a steady stream of pre cum. Her cum was mana to me, was life itself. I sucked and sucked until she bade me to stop.

I came here to take and use this T-girl, but what I found was not some faceless sex toy, what I found was Faith. She shone like sunlight, burned like fine whiskey, and enslaved me with her first three words. I was owned as surely as if she slapped a collar on me, and I told her so. I had no choice. I had been captured by Faith.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Captured by Faith

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds