• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steph and Giulia Ch. 04: The Outing

Steph and Giulia Ch. 04: The Outing

123

The Outing

Stephen had little time to think. He was so relieved at the idea of not seeing his roommate tonight, instead, staying with Giulia, he let her lead him inside, despite the strange sensation of the bra and panties under his outfit. Sure, he thought. Follow her lead.

He'd never really been properly introduced to Giulia's parents. He'd dropped her off at her house a few times, and they had probably seen him out the window, but had only met them for that short time the other day when they had come back from their trip.

They found Giulia's mom, Amelia, was cooking in the kitchen... Some kind of a stir fry. Amelia wore a tight low-cut blouse, black leather skirt, stockings, and high heels. She was made up in blue eye-shadow, and shiny ruby red lipstick. She was an attractive and sensual woman, like her daughter.

"Hi Giulia!" She said. "Oh, you've brought your little friend! Hello, Stephen!"

"Uhh, Hi Mrs. Ricci." slightly taken aback at her "little friend" comment.

"Oh, come... You can call me Amelia, dear. Did you decide to stay for that dinner we offered you yesterday?"

"Sure," Stephen said. He couldn't take his eyes off her. The V of her blouse came down almost to her belly-button, and the shape of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Yet he carefully kept his eyes above her neckline.

"Yes, mommy," Giulia said. "We were wondering if Stephen could stay overnight."

Her mother gave Giulia a concerned look. "Overnight dear? Do you think that would be appropriate? You know tonight's Tuesday."

"His roommate has been harassing him for being gay." Giulia said.

"Wait, what?" Stephen started. "No, not for being gay... For... "

"Harassment? Oh no!" Amelia exclaimed, turning to Stephen. "That's terrible, dear!"

Giulia's father, Antonio came in at that moment, pouring himself a glass of wine. "What's going on?"

Amelia turned from Stephen to Antonio as she explained, "Giulia's little friend, Stephen, has been being harassed by his own roommate because he is a ho-mo-sex-ual!" Amelia enunciated the last word slowly and carefully; self-consciously, maybe even a bit conspiratorially.

Antonio leaned back against the counter and put his hand on Amelia's waist, looking over her shoulder at Stephen. "You're gay, huh? And Your roommate harassed you? What did he do?" Antonio asked.

Stephen started to protest, but Giulia jumped in, interrupting him, helpfully, "You told me he jacked off in your face."

Giulia's father couldn't help himself, but busted out laughing. "He came in your face, huh? You think that was harassment? You sure you shouldn't take that as a compliment!" Antonio asked.

"Oh wow," Amelia said, thoughtfully, putting her arm on Stephen's shoulder. "Do you think he did that to harass you? Maybe he has a crush on you, dear!"

"Ummm..." said Stephen. He couldn't quite believe how suddenly his private humiliation was now the topic of conversation.

Antonio stood behind Amelia, affectionately wrapping his arms around her stomach. "I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it," he said, sniffing her hair.

"Didn't mean anything by it? How can you be sure of such a thing?" Amelia said, turning her head to look up at him.

"Lots of boys don't know what to do around a fag... I mean sissy... I mean... homosexual..." He tried to find the politically correct word. "Especially at that age." He slid up his hand up Amelia's thigh.

"Do you jack off in my face without meaning anything by it, dear?" giggled Amelia.

Stephen's face turned red while Giulia rolled her eyes.

"No, baby. I mean... You're beautiful, sweetheart. I mean, Stephen might think it's harassment, but maybe Alex thought he was being nice to him. Paying him a compliment." Antonio said.

"Being nice?" Stephen repeated, weakly.

"Well, I, for one, don't think it's an appropriate thing to jerk off in someone's face unless you're specifically invited," said Amelia, pulling Antonio's hand away from her thigh, giggling. "Did you tell Alex that he could jerk off in your face, Stephen?"

"No!" Stephen said.

"Well there you go," said Giulia. "See? Sexual harassment."

"I suppose so," said Antonio, thoughtfully, as he slid his hand up his wife's waist and cupped her breast, "but consider this." With that he groped his wife's breast and squeezed on it until she bit her lower lip and pulled away from him.

"Honey, dessert is after dinner," she scolded, rubbing her breast, as she lifted her glass of wine.

"Awww," he smiled, groping and tickling Amelia as she pushed his hands away giggling. Once she got his hands away from her she tilted back the glass and emptied it. "I'm just lucky I found a gal that doesn't mistake a little bit of affection for harrassment." He grinned.

Finally, freeing herself from Antonio's continuous groping and tickling, Amelia turned to Stephen. "Antonio has a point, Stephen. Sometimes men are such brutes because they don't understand how to express their feelings in an appropriate way."

"Exactly!" said Antonio, smacking his wife's ass, smartly in appreciation. She jumped with a little squeal.

Stephen watched with astonishment and arousal as the public display of... well, they were calling it affection... played out in front of him.

"Maybe Alex cares for you like daddy cares for mommy." Giulia offered.

"You just don't realize how much Alex really cares for you, Stephen."

"Cares for me? He's an asshole."

"Stephen!" Giulia scolded. "Language!"

"Well he is an asshole!" Stephen repeated.

Giulia smacked him. "Not in front of my parents."

Stephen blushed and rubbed his cheek. "S...sorry Mr. and Mrs. Ricci."

"So you just need a place to stay until you can explain it to him," Antonio said. "Let him down gently."

"Uhhh, right." Stephen said.

"You have to think about your roommate's feelings that you're attracted to other men, but not him. Is it just because he's a brute, or because he's unattractive?" asked Amelia.

"Umm." Stephen said. "He only thinks I'm gay." he tried to clarify.

"Ohhhh, sweety!" Giulia jumped in saying, "Don't worry. This is a safe place! My parents aren't going to judge you."

"But you are gay, right?" said Antonio. "I can't have you wandering around our house tonight if we think you're going to be trying any hanky-panky with Giulia."

Giulia raised her eyebrows and nodded her head, smiling at him, trying to remind him of his agreement to "follow along." Defeated, he looked down at the floor and said, "yes. I'm gay."

But Amelia wouldn't have it. "Ohhhh, honey! Don't be so gloomy-doomy! " She put her hand under his chin, and brought his face up, flashing him a big smile. "Be proud of who you are."

He looked up at her, and made himself smile, repeating "Yes, I'm gay!"

"Oh, aren't you just a little cheerleader!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Well," said Antonio. "I guess it would be alright for him to stay overnight."

"Then it's settled," Amelia said. "You can stay here until your situation improves with your roommate. Also, Giulia, why don't you set the table for four. This is all about ready."

Giulia sighed, and walked over to the cabinet with dramatic reluctance. Knowing her mother, "This is all about ready" meant "about 30 minutes more of denigrating busywork." She looked up at Stephen, and had an idea. Brightly, she opened the cabinet with a flourish and said, "Steph, you want to help?"

"Uhh." Stephen realized she was talking to him.

"Do you want to help set the table?" she said, handing him four clean plates.

"Umm, sure," he said, unsure how to respond to the name change. Giulia handed him the plates.

"Oh, I JUST remembered, I have a lot to do right now," said Giulia. "Would you help Mommy set the table until I get back?"

"O... kay."

Stephen soon found himself alone with Giulia's hot mom, setting out glasses, filling the glasses with ice, folding the napkins just right, and distributing the silverware, while Giulia and her father disappeared into the other rooms.

"You are so well-mannered, Steph." said Amelia. "Such a help around the kitchen!"

"Uhh, thanks!" Stephen blushed, "but it's Stephen."

"I think I just heard Giulia let slip your pet name... I thought it was sooo sweet."

"She doesn't... usually call me that."

"Well, I think it's a lovely name. It suits you. Is it okay if I call you Stephanie?"

"Well, I usually go by Stephen." he said.

"Well, you can go by whatever you want, here, dear."

"Ummm, okay." said Stephen.

"I love your hair..." Amelia said, running her fingers through Stephen's thick shoulder-length black wavy hair. "I think you could do a lot with it, if you really decide to be Stephanie instead of Stephen, or Steph."

"Uhhh, thanks?" Stephen said, smelling her perfume; blushing, even smiling a bit.

He looked up at her, and made himself smile. "Oh, such a beauty!" Amelia exclaimed. "You have to let me give you a makeover one of these days. With a little help, I think you could even pass as a woman, or a girl." She winked. "Oh here. You think you could chop up this tray of vegetables for the salad?"

Before long, Stephen found himself chopping celery, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, and started shredding cheese for the salad.

"Leave the cheese on the side, dear, I don't take it."

"Oh, are you allergic?"

"Oh, no. I try to avoid dairy. Especially on Tuesdays and Fridays. It gives me gas. Not much... but just a little bit. ."

Stephen looked over Mrs. Ricci. It seemed odd to hear someone dressed so seductively talking about passing gas.

"Oh, you're surprised to hear me talk about farting aren't you dear? Men talk about it all the time, though don't they?"

"Umm.."

"They laugh about it, joke about it... Women keep it between themselves, most of the time. But you seem so girly, I figured you'd understand. Do you think it's gross to think of me farting?"

"N.. No Mrs. Ricci. I don't think you could ever be gross." Stephen said. "You're quite beautiful."

"Awwww, thank you sweety!" She smiled radiantly at him. Then sighed. "But, no. It's gross... Maybe not to Antonio, but it is to me. That's why I especially avoid foods that make me gassy on Tuesdays and Friday."

"Well, I suppose." Stephen said, uncertainly. "But why on Tuesdays and Fridays?"

"Are you sure you want to know, dear?"

"Ummm." said Stephen.

"Have you had anal sex?"

"No!" Stephen exclaimed.

"Have your parents ever talked to you about anal sex?" she asked, concerned.

"No!" Stephen repeated, horrified.

"Oh, I see. I understand. A lot of parents aren't comfortable talking about these things with their homosexual children." She smiled conspiratorially, whispering. "A lot of heterosexual parents have never even tried it! But Antonio insists on it. have. Are you nervous about it?"

"Umm... Nervous about what?"

"Don't be bashful dear. I know what homosexuals do. Are you nervous about... taking it... in the... in the derriere."

"No... I mean... Yes... I mean..."

"Oh, Don't worry bout a thing, dear. You'll love it once you get used to it. Take it from me." She poured rice out into the colander... The steam billowed up from the pan. "Here, dear, why don't you put a serving of this on each plate."

Stephen was shocked into silence and began serving the meal, as Amelia continued, chipperly sharing the most shocking details of her sex-life.

"Antonio and I have worked out a system over time. Right now our schedule is Tuesday and Friday, when I really get prepared... I dress like a whore and... We don't usually let Giulia have guests on Tuesday or Friday, because of the way Antonio has me dress. But because of your situation..."

"Ummm, you look lovely, Mrs. Ricci. I didn't think that..."

"You didn't notice that I was dressed like a whore? Oh, what am I thinking? You wouldn't notice what women wear for men, being gay and all."

She looked down at his crotch. "Antonio's clients who come over on Tuesday and Thursday nights would be rock hard for me in this outfit... But you haven't got wood since you got here."

"Ummm, I'm sorry Mrs. Riccii." Stephen said. Giulia had just jerked him off in the garage, he thought. Actually he'd been up and down a little bit, but maybe she didn't notice because he was so small.

"Don't apologize dear. You can't help what you are. Anyway, there's more to preparation than dressing like a whore. Some of the other details might turn your penis soft, anyway. First of all, you have to plan your diet and schedule so you have a good bowel movement to clear your passage for entry."

She slowly pushed her middle finger into her other fist. "Then you'll need to push a finger into your passage, like this, with some ky jelly or lotion, to keep it lubricated and make sure it's clean. You should do that a couple times each day. It will keep your sphincter muscles ready for penetration from the outside."

Stephen dutifully dipped rice out onto each plate, unable to look at Amelia while she described her rituals.

Amelia went all sort of dreamy, reminiscing, as she went back to tasting and spicing the stir-fry. "Well, my first time.I wasn't nervous about it because I didn't know anything about it! I didn't even know it was going to happen! I told him it was the wrong hole, but he just smiled, and kept going." She sighed, dreamily. "Antonio hadn't been so hard and passionate for me in a long time. But ever since we've discovered this new kink, we've had the most amazing sex life."

Despite himself, Stephen was intrigued. Perhaps it was worth playing along a little bit just to hear this sexy older woman talk about her sex life. Even if she seemed to be focusing in on some disturbing aspects.

Mrs. Ricci turned off the burners, then turned, wrapping her arms around herself and closing her eyes... "I can still remember how he grabbed me, how he pushed in... Oh it hurt... But how desirable he made me feel in that moment..."

"Did it hurt a lot?" Stephen asked.

"Well, yes, a bit... We didn't know what we were doing. I didn't know how to prepare... He didn't know how to... be gentle. Well, I thought so at first, but it was more the shame and humiliation. I didn't understand at first, but then I had my first orgasm. And my second, and my third. Well, he tried to be gentle, but it never worked for us. I couldn't orgasm with him holding anything back. It was giving into his brutish animal desires that made me excited."

She returned to stirring the vegetables. "Once it started becoming a regular thing, I learned how to prepare. It's the center-piece of our sex-life, now. It's at once humiliating, taboo, dirty... you know, but thrilling! Well, in a heterosexual relationship, it seems humiliating and degrading in a way... But I guess, for you, as a ho-mo-sexual, it's perfectly natural... Just the way you have to do it."

Stephen tried to figure out how to frame his denial of homosexuality in such a way that it wouldn't cut off Mrs. Ricci's trust, but before he could think of anything she said, "Alright, sweetheart. Enough sex-talk. Go ahead and serve the stir-fry... Oh, and pour some wine for everyone, I'll go get Antonio."

Finally alone with his thoughts, Stephen made his way around the table, serving the nice meal to each plate. He could hear the muffled tones of Mr. and Mrs Ricci talking and giggling behind the closed door. A couple of times he heard her shriek as if she'd been goosed or groped.

Stephen found a bottle of wine. He poured a full glass for Mr. and Mrs. Ricci, and only half a glass for himself. He went to the living room to find Giulia. He found her reading a magazine. "Ummm, dinner's ready." He said.

"Mmmm, great! I'm starving." she said hopping up. "It sounds like you and Mommy are getting along pretty well in here."

"Ummm, sure." Stephen said, just wanting to avoid the topic. "How much wine do you take with dinner?" he asked her.

"Hmmmm, actually, I'm really thirsty. Pour me about half a glass of wine, and I have a special glass for water... She reached up to the cabinet and pulled out a 64 oz cup, and filled it with ice, then water.

She turned and saw Stephen pouring her wine. "Goodness Stephen! So much? Do you take me for a lush?" she grinned.

Stephen grinned back at her. "I hope so," he said.

Behind the door, Giulia's parents were laughing quite uproariously about something. Eventually, they were all gathered together at the table, Mr. and Mrs. Ricci continuing to giggle at a private joke, surreptitiously glancing at Stephen.

"Giulia, Your friend is such a little helper in the kitchen." said Mrs. Ricci "You must have her over more often!"

"Oh! I'm glad you two hit it off!" said Giulia. "What did you two talk about?"

Stephen blushed.

Amelia winked at Stephen. "Oh, you know... Just girl-stuff."

Mr. Ricci added, knowingly, "I think Amelia was trying to make poor Steph jealous of her."

"You shush!" Amelia said. "I was only sharing some experiences that I thought Steph would find useful."

"Oh, yeah. Steph... speaking of that?" said Antonio, "I've noticed that a lot of gays and transgenders don't like to necessarily be called "he." What gender do you go by? Do you think of yourself as male, or female... or something in between."

"Umm. Male?" Stephen offered.

"Really?" said Antonio. "Hmmm... You don't come across that way. You're so slight of build and effeminate."

To this Amelia snickered. Then quickly thought better, as Stephen looked down at his plate. "Sorry, sorry dear. I may laugh, but you shouldn't take it that way, dear, I think Antonio is really trying to pay you a compliment." But then she laughed again.

"Sure Stephen... I didn't mean anything bad by it. I like the way you dress, and I expect you to take that as a compliment."

Stephen glanced up. "Ummm. Thank you." he said.

"You're welcome." said Antonio, his mouth half full. "I, for one, think you would make a very attractive girl. And so does Amelia."

Stephen kept his eyes downcast. He seemed to have lost his appetite, and took a sip of his wine.

After a time, Amelia broached the subject. "Have you considered cross-dressing, Steph?"

"No... I..." Stephen remembered that the itching on his shoulder wasn't just the sweater. Giulia had convinced him to put on bra and panties, just earlier tonight, at the lingerie shop.

"Steph! You're in a safe place here. You can tell my parents the truth. Show them what you're wearing under your sweater."

He looked up, panicked as Giulia reassured him.

"Don't worry, hon. Just pull down the shoulder a little." Giulia reached over, slipping the shoulder down so everyone could see the bra strap. "They won't judge you for what you wear."

"No, that's lovely dear!" said Amelia.

"Well, that's great!" said Antonio. "Steph, you're going to make a very sexy girl, I think."

"Antonio!" said Amelia, in mock shock.

"Oh, no one could ever hold a candle to you, dear. You know that." Antonio smiled.

Amelia blushed demurely.

Stephen reached for the shredded cheese.

"Wait, don't we avoid dairy, sweetheart?" asked Amelia

Stephen pulled his hand back, for fear that anal intercourse would become the topic of dinner conversation.

"Speaking of your attire, Steph, did you bring anything to wear overnight, or for school tomorrow?" Giulia asked.

"Ummm, no." realized Stephen. "I will have to go back to get something."

"Nonsense dear. We can wash your clothes... You can wear something of Giulia's tonight." said Amelia.

"I don't know... Maybe I should really think about confronting my issues with Alex tonight."

Giulia put her hand on the back of Stephen's and looked into his eyes. "Stephen, I thought we could have some fun tonight! You can tell off your bully roommate any old time!"

Stephen looked back and forth... Was this family crazy? Then he looked back at Giulia... She wanted to have fun tonight... He couldn't pass this up. "Okay, I'll stay." he said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steph and Giulia Ch. 04: The Outing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds