• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 07

Clinical Trials Ch. 07

12

It took all morning for Doctor Jennifer Drake to get any of the Fed's to answer their phone. Sure it was Saturday, but so what. She needed to get control of Brittney back.

"Agent Sanders," the voice on the phone said.

"Yes, agent Sanders, this is Doctor Jennifer Drake with BioZene. I have a critical situation that I need help with."

"And what might that be, Doctor Drake?"

"Your men have confiscated all our computer equipment. I have a critical experiment running that requires me to access data on one of those servers," she responded.

"Mmhmm," he grunted.

"I need someone to give me access right away. It's very important!" She wasn't sure he understood the importance of her request.

"I see," he replied. "And what information do you need access to?"

"It's nothing of interest to your investigation. It's for my research, and the information is time sensitive. Months of work will be lost if I don't get it. You wouldn't want to be responsible for millions of dollars of potential lost revenue if I don't get this data, would you?"

He paused, thinking. This clearly sounded fishy. "I'm afraid I can't do that, ma'am."

"Look, I need this right away! It's just some data, nothing to do with your investigation."

"Sorry ma'am. I don't have the authority to release any of the documents at this time," he calmly responded.

"Who's your boss, agent? I'll talk to him then," she threatened.

"That would be director Thomas, ma'am. But I'm afraid he on vacation in the Bahama's until Tuesday. I can give him your message when he returns, if you'd like."

"Now listen, I need this right away! You don't understand! That damned raid with your stupid men stomping all through BioZene was probably illegal anyway. Did you actually have a warrant?" The doctor was pissed.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I can't release any files. Is there anything else I can help you with?" he replied.

"No, you impotent bastard, there isn't!" Doctor Drake punched the button on her phone to hang up. "Shit!" she shouted.

*****

After her shower Tracie returned to the bedroom and to Brittney, who was still spread on the bed with her arms and legs in cuffs. Brittney glared at Tracie but refrained from saying anything.

"You need something to wear. I threw away that tattered top from last night, but lucky for you I have some extra things," Tracie said as she sat next to her on the bed. "Now how's that cute pussy of yours doing?" Tracie traced her fingernail up and down Brittney's clit a couple times. Brittney groaned and thrust her hips up involuntarily. Within moments her clit was throbbing in need. "Please!" Brittney begged.

Tracie stopped. "Please what? Please stop because you're not a lesbian and you don't want a girl to make you cum? Or please keep going, because you like girls and you want to cum for me?"

Brittney shook her head back and forth, struggling to answer. No, she wasn't a lesbian! But she was so horny, she just wanted to cum, even if was at the hands of Tracie.

"No answer? Ok, I'll just assume you don't want to cum. Just as I thought, though. You are still as horny as ever. Truly amazing. I don't think we can trust you to make it home without you playing with yourself. Would you like that? Would you play with yourself and cum while I watched you? I think that would be really hot, don't you? But my new foot slave doesn't really deserve to cum after calling me a bitch, now does she?"

"Please! I'm sorry!" Brittney whined.

"It's too late for apologies, sweetie. You had your chance." Tracie moved to the end of the bed and removed the cuffs around Brittney's ankles. "Turn over onto your stomach," Tracie ordered. Afraid to disobey and fairly helpless with her hands still cuffed above her head, Brittney obediently rolled over.

"That's a cute ass you have! I think next time I'll have to pay more attention to it," Tracie commented. She proceeded to slap both of Brittney's ass cheeks a couple of times. Brittney cried out in surprise as Tracie's handprints showed clearly on Brittney's reddened ass.

Tracie climbed on top of Brittney and sat on her back. She unhooked the cuffs around her wrists, pulled Brittney's arms back, and slid the sleeves of a white top up her arms. Before Brittney could fight back and get free Tracie refastened the cuffs to Brittney's wrists, this time behind her back.

"No, please! Just let me go!" Brittney begged when she realized what Tracie had done.

"Shh, calm down. I'm going to take you home. I just don't want you to get any ideas along the way. Now get up," Tracie ordered.

Brittney awkwardly rolled over and swung her feet off the bed, then stood up shakily.

"I'm afraid this top might be a little small," Tracie said as she pulled it closed and began to fasten the buttons. "It was my little sister's, but she grew out of it. Hmm, I guess we'll have to leave the top buttons open," Tracie said as she tugged at the top. Brittney's small breasts were pressing tightly against the material and her nipples were clearly visible. Tracie leaned down and held Brittney's mini-dress from the night before so that Brittney could step into it.

Brittney was going to ask about underwear, but thought better of it. But no matter how often she was deprived of her panties she couldn't used to the exposed feeling she got without them. Tracie next helped her put her high heels back on. "Ok, all ready to go," Tracie said. Brittney looked down at herself. She was reminded of how she looked leaving Packard's office the other day looking like a prostitute. And now with her hands cuffed behind her, what were people going to think when they saw her?

"Can't we just take the cuffs off? I'll be good," Brittney pleaded.

"I give you clothes, help you dress, and offer to take you home, and this is that the thanks I get? I could just let you take the bus, I bet you'd like to show yourself off in front of a bunch of strangers. Now I think foot slave needs to thank me properly. Get down there and kiss my feet!" Tracie ordered.

"What! No, come on, just let me go!"

In a sudden movement, Tracie pinned her against the bedpost and moved her hand up her skirt and between Brittney's legs. She once again began slapping Brittney's clit. Brittney cried out. "You really aren't in a position to disobey me. Now I can go back to teasing your clit for the rest of the morning, but I'd have to rearrange my schedule, which would really piss me off. I don't think you want me in a mood, do you, slave?"

Her clit throbbing once again and her pussy leaking down her leg, Brittney squirmed to get away. "Ok! Please, just stop!"

"My, my! Look at how juicy my fingers are just from that little spanking," Tracie said as she stopped slapping Brittney's clit and lifted her fingers in front of Brittney's face. "Yeah, sweetie doesn't like girls, uh uh, so I better stop. I bet I could make you cum just by spanking your clit. Maybe we should try that next time. Ok, get on with it then. Show me your gratitude and maybe I'll take you home now."

Beaten, Brittney slunk down to her knees and leaned forward. With her hands trapped behind her she struggled to get low enough to reach Tracie's feet. She finally managed, and with her ass in the air her short dress slid up and exposed her ass cheeks. She tentatively kissed the top of Tracie's foot.

"Keep going, you haven't convinced me yet," Tracie ordered.

Hating to be put in this embarrassing position, but seeing no alternative, Brittney began kissing Tracie's foot from her toes to her ankle. After a few minutes Tracie moved her other foot in front of Brittney, and Brittney dutifully repeated her foot worship.

Finally satisfied, Tracie leaned down and spanked Brittney exposed ass cheeks, and then stepped back. "That was acceptable, foot slave. Come on, get up," Tracie said and pulled Brittney up and then pushed her towards the front door.

*****

"Hello?" Doctor Drake spoke into her phone.

"Hi doctor! This is Holly." Holly replied. "So nice to speak to you again. I do hope you've been doing well."

"What do you want?" the doctor replied tersely, recognizing Holly's voice.

"Oh, don't be like that! I was hoping we could be friends. Or maybe even partners! I do so love what you've done to Brittney!"

"Fat chance. Now what do you want?" the doctor replied, anger now in her voice. She was losing her cool way too easily, she knew. She took a deep breath.

"Ok, be that way. But I think you'll come around. I have a business proposal for you. You see, while you've done some great things, you really fell down on the programming side. I'm willing to sell you my new Brittney program for a reasonable fee. And perhaps after you see it we can negotiate for some future perks," Holly added.

The doctor paused, trying to figure out where this was heading. "Uh, huh. How much?" she asked.

"Yes, right to the point. I figured that you'd be direct about it. So, there's my time and effort, and of course my expertise. And then there's a matter of confidentiality, as I'm sure you wouldn't want your competitors to get their hands on Brittney and my code."

"I should have figured as much. You want to blackmail me. And what is your price?" the doctor asked.

"Blackmail! No, of course not! I'm just looking for compensation in line with the value I've added to Brittney, and for my time and trouble. Now I'd say fifty thousand dollars is reasonable," Holly stated.

"Uh huh, right. You're crazy. And you think I have that kind of cash on me."

"Oh, I can be reasonable. After all, I still think I can convince you to bring me in as a partner. Today is Sunday, so I'll give you til tomorrow when the banks are open. You bring me the money and I'll hand over the code," Holly replied.

The gears were turning in the doctor's head. Partnership? No way, she could never trust Holly. But she needed to play along to buy some time, and then figure out a way out of this. And the offer for a partnership was surely just another way for Holly to milk the doctor of more money.

"And what about Brittney? I need control of her back," said the doctor.

"Well, we can negotiate that when we meet. I'd really like to keep her a while longer, she is such fun to have around. And I think she's a gold mine of opportunity, if you get my drift. And like I said, I think there's a partnership in our future, so Brittney is just a stepping stone to greater things. In the big picture you don't need Brittney, you need me. You've got the doctor skills, but given time I can really make your product into something valuable," Holly responded.

Doctor Drake didn't like this at all. The wheels were turning in her head on how to best deal with Holly. For now she needed to buy some time and string her along. "Fine. Tomorrow afternoon, 4pm. Casey's Tavern," the doctor replied.

"Excellent! I look forward to meeting the genius behind Brittney's modifications!" Holly cheerily replied.

Doctor Drake hung up without replying. She punched in another number into her phone.

"Yeah," came the gruff reply.

"Did you get what I asked for?" the doctor asked.

"I got it."

"Good, bring it by in an hour," the doctor said and hung up.

*****

Tracie pulled up in front of Brittney's house. "I had a great time, sweetie. I hope we can do this again soon. I just can't get enough of that cute body of yours!"

Tracie reached over and stroked Brittney's thigh softly. She ran her hand higher until she reached Brittney's short dress as Brittney squirmed to get away. Not stopping there, however, Holly slid her hand higher, pushing the short dress up Brittney's thigh until her pussy was exposed.

"Mmm, so nice!" Tracie cooed as she slid her finger along Brittney's clit and then downward until her finger dipped inside Brittney's wetness. "And sooo responsive!" Tracie excitedly said as Brittney groaned.

"You are still so wet! But sadly I must let you go. Now where is that key?" It was then that she noticed a man working in the yard next door. He was young, well built, tall, and tan.

"Oooh baby, who's your neighbor?"

"Oh god, now what?" Brittney thought to herself.

"I don't know, just some guy. I think his dad bought him the house for while he's going to ASU," Brittney nervously responded.

"Well, he's pretty cute, isn't he? What's his name? Have you guy's hooked up?" Tracie asked.

"No! He's like 19 years old I think. It's Josh, I think. Not my type," Brittney responded.

"Nonsense! I bet you'd get along. And I'm sure he's attracted to you. Come on, let's find out!" Tracie said as she rolled down her window.

"No!" Brittney screamed. She squirmed in the seat and tried to get her dress to cover herself, but was only able to shimmy it down about an inch until her pussy was just barely out of view.

"Hey Josh! Got a minute?" Tracie shouted out the window.

"No, please don't!" Brittney whispered. But it was no use as Josh was already walking over to Tracie's car window.

"Hi Josh, how's it going? I'm Tracie. And I think you know your neighbor Brittney," Tracie said cheerfully as she stuck her hand out and shook Josh's hand.

"Hey, what's up?" Josh replied. His eyes were immediately drawn to Brittney. He first noticed her enticing exposed thighs, and then her nipples that were clearly poking through the tight top. Finally he noticed that her arms were twisted behind her back, which he found strange.

"Well Josh, I was just dropping Brittney off. She was telling me earlier about a hot neighbor guy, and I figured it must be you she was talking about."

Brittney turned away, red with embarrassment. She wanted to run away, she couldn't believe Tracie was saying these things about her.

"No kidding?" Josh replied, trying to act cool, but clearly his interest was peaked talking to two hot looking girls. "Hey Brittney, I've seen you around, but we've never really been introduced." Josh reached his hand into the car in an attempt to shake her hand.

"Oh, sorry hun. That's actually what I need your help with. It's a little embarrassing, but I just can't seem to work the lock on her cuffs. I was hoping you could help us out," Tracie responded.

Brittney's panic rose higher. "No, that's ok, he doesn't need to help!"

"Nonsense sweetie. He's a big strong man, I'm sure he can get them unlocked for you. Now just sit tight for a second." Josh backed up as Tracie opened her door and got out of the car.

"Follow me, Josh," she said as she walked around to the other side of the car, opened Brittney's door, and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Here, Josh, can you help her up out of the car? It's a little awkward for her," Tracie stated.

"Sure, I'd be happy to," he said. Brittney made no attempt to move, however.

"Come on sweetie, we don't have all day. Remember, you don't want to upset me again, do you?" Tracie asked.

Brittney stewed for a few seconds, but finally swung her legs out of the car. She tried to keep her knees together, but it was just too awkward. With her dress riding up her thighs and her legs spread, her bare snatch was in clear view for Josh to see. Josh was quick to notice and stared open mouthed. Brittney desperately tried to scoot out of the seat and stand, but only succeeded in sliding her dress even further up. She shrieked in horror.

"Oh sweetie, you're going to make Josh uncomfortable exposing yourself like that! Josh, help her up, will you?

Josh finally recovered and grabbed Brittney by the arm and got her on her feet. Brittney desperately wanted to run into the house and get away from both of them. Holly grabbed her cuffed wrists, however, and spun her around. "See, the lock seems to be sticky, I just couldn't get it to open," Holly told Josh. "Here, you try," she said and handed him the key.

Josh lifted the cuffs and inserted the key. He turned the key and the lock clicked open easily.

"Oh my! Well would you look at that! You just have the magic touch, Josh!" Tracie moved in front of Brittney and removed the cuffs. "I just can't thank you enough. And I'm sure Brittney wants to thank you too. Don't you?" she said to Brittney.

Just wanting to get this over with, Brittney squeaked out with her head down, "Thanks Josh."

"Oh it's no problem at all! Anything you need, just let me know!" Josh excitedly replied.

"That's so sweet of you, Josh!" Tracie replied. "Maybe Brittney will take you up on that offer." Tracie spun Brittney around to face Josh. Brittney's eyes immediately noticed the tenting of Josh's shorts from his growing member. She wanted to look away, knew that she should, but somehow just continued to stare as her desperate pussy ached with desire.

Tracie moved in close until her breasts were pressing against Brittney's back. She wrapped her arms around Brittney as she whispered conspiratorially to Josh. "You know Josh, I should let you in on a little secret," she said as her hands slid higher on Brittney's body. "When you get Brittney in bed with you, the one thing that really turns her on is when you pinch her nipples really hard, like this..."

Tracie grabbed Brittney's nipples through the thin material and pinched both of them. Brittney squealed in shock, but shock was quickly replaced by a throbbing need. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees nearly collapsed as she groaned. Her pussy contracted, rising toward the peak. She vaguely realized that Josh was staring at her in this vulnerable state, but her muscles couldn't do anything about it. She just needed to cum. Pain and pleasure continued to shoot through her nipples as her cream began to drip down her thigh.

After what seemed like an eternity to Brittney, Holly let go of her nipples. Brittney was left at the edge without going over, and was now standing inches away from her neighbor.

"Well, you two have fun, I've got to get going. See you later sweetie," she said as she patted Brittney on the ass. "See you Josh," she said as she winked at him.

Finally free of Tracie, Brittney hobbled on her high heels towards her house, leaving Josh standing there alone.

"Hey, where are you going?" Josh called to her. Brittney ignored him. She still had enough dignity left to not just fuck her neighbor. She needed to get a hold of herself.

"Ok, well, let's get together some time. Just come on over whenever you want." Josh called to her.

Once in the house, Brittney went directly towards her room, hoping to avoid Holly and maybe relieve the ache in her pussy while in the shower. Unfortunately for Brittney, Holly was in the living room.

"Hey, it's about time you got home. You're chores aren't going to get done by themselves," Holly taunted. "By the way, did you have a good time with Tracie? Aren't you going to thank me for hooking you two up and releasing control on your little pussy?"

Brittney fumed but didn't say anything. Grateful to Holly? Never. And certainly not after the morning she had with Tracie. She made a move towards her room but Holly grabbed her arm.

"What's the matter with you? Didn't you get a little cummy with Tracie?"

"No!" Brittney spat out, but immediately regretting telling Holly this fact. Tracie looked at her in surprise.

"What? No? Boy, you must have pissed her off! You sure have a way with people, I must say! Well you must be really desperate by now," Holly chuckled. "Oh, and that reminds me," she said as she pulled out her phone. "You're free time is over, time to lock down that little cunt of yours. We wouldn't want any accidents. Now if you are really nice then maybe I'll give you a little cum later." Holly pressed a couple buttons and then put her phone away. Brittney groaned, realizing her orgasms were now locked away and under Holly's control again.

"Please, just let me take a shower," Brittney pleaded.

"Oh fine. I need to run a couple errands anyway. But don't dawdle, I expect the house to be spotless when I return," Holly ordered. "Here, I'll give you a little reminder until I return." Holly pulled out her phone again. "There, let's try a setting of five, that should keep you on your toes," Holly grinned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds