• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Planting Paradise

Planting Paradise

Daniella awoke to the early warmth of the sun. The nights had finally begun to retain some of the warmth of the previous day to welcome in a comfortable morning temperature. It was her first day off of the week and she really looked forward to a relaxing day of delving into her garden. A personal paradise of her own design. The ample canopies of the surrounding pine trees supplied enough shade not to worry about sunscreen. Her naturally dark complexion aided immensely. Still, she loved her full-brimmed gardening hat, so she donned it happily and made her way out to the tomato plants.

Toiling away beneath the hedges of her various vegetable plants, Daniella hadn't realized her husband had awoken. He had gone out with a group from work last night instead of an early night in as he usually did for his beautiful wife's days off. He had spent the night in the open-air man-cave he had prepared during one year of erecting their perfect garden retreat. He knew he could sneak up and take her from behind since she was preoccupied and noisily rustling the leaves as she clipped and inspected the fruits of her labor.

"Ai!" she yelped as her husband Rob grabbed her by the sides and pressed his weight onto her just enough to playfully trap her. "Rob, you scared me, you brat!" Daniella teasingly chastised her man.

"I couldn't resist, babe, you looked so good working diligently in the garden. Like the good little gardener you are."

The woman of hispanic heritage reached around with one hand to surprise her husband into jumping up off of her. She grabbed to where she thought his manhood was pressing into her back and shocked herself when she felt his balls through the thin fabric of the shorts he had slept in. Oh, how she loved his balls. Especially, banging into her cunt as he madly took her from behind.

Being six-foot two meant he easily dwarfed his wife, but she knew how to get his attention. Not expecting her to grab him by the dangly bits, he was surprised, but held his body over hers enough that she couldn't escape until he wanted her to.

"You better get off me," she threatened.

"Yeah?" he challenged her right back. "What are you going to do about it?" He chuckled.

She pressed up against his front, but barely managed to get the three inches from the dirt of the garden to the grass of the lawn before collapsing under his weight. Rob didn't want to hurt the love of his life, so he caught his weight before it truly crushed her.

"Big jerk. No fair!" she cried out. Her thin sundress had ridden up just under her ass cheeks. He lustily gazed on her thighs and felt the blood rushing to his cock. After all the years together, he was still in awe of how quickly one glance at her could turn him on.

Rob decided enough was enough. He'd had his fun. At least of this sort. He removed his weight from his lover's petite frame and allowed her to bask in her refound freedom. Only for a moment. No sooner had she been freed from his overbearing weight then he clutched at her sides, manhandling them, and pressing her arms up over her head, being sure to run his palms across her smooth underarms, pinning them above her head. His dick was well on its way to achieving full mast, easily propping up the sole clothing of his fairly thin shorts.

"You want something, baby?" Daniella teased her husband as he bore down his erection into the small of her back.

"You know what I want, babe," he had to build up to the dirty talk, something his busty wife would otherwise never hear out of him. He couldn't bring himself to be disrespectful to such a vision, but he knew how much hearing those sorts of words soaked her womanhood, which pleased them both so much more during the enevitable hardfucking that would ensue.

"You want some of Mama's panocha?" Daniella hiked her dress up over her tanned round ass after Rob's manly hands had traced their way along the upper hem of her dress to rest on her upper C to lower D-sized tits. He kneaded them through the fabric. It was purely for his enjoyment, as this hardly stimulated her breasts or nipples, but she enjoyed when the animal in him came out to play.

The couple was still in the grass, and though their yard was private enough, Rob needed higher ground to ravish his wife's body properly. The thin straps of her dress easily fell down her shoulders, exposing more of her smooth neck and upper chest. She surrendered herself completely to him. Her body wanted this as bad as he did and she loved the way he felt swallowing her body in his. She submitted to his strength, size and animal drive.

He lifted her, kissing her neck and nibbling clumsily at her ear as he transplanted her onto the bed of his outdoor man-cave. He wanted to see her pretty face, but his dick was clouding his brain. She sat on her heels facing away from him on the bed. She didn't want her eyes to spoil the surprise of feeling his body all over hers. Rob pulled the straps down and palmed her tits as they spilled into the open air. Her dress was now gathered around her waist, the rest of her five-foot-three body was exposed to his ravenous thoughts. The height of the bed was perfect for his penis to reach the upper curve of her ass when she was sitting like this. Fully engorged, Daniella leaned back to feel its heft against her tanned cheeks.

In a sudden change of pace, Rob pressed Daniella's back forward and ground her face into the soft blanket. Naturally, her ass came up since her velvety legs had been pinned underneath. He swooped down, wandering hands passing over her voluptuous butt. His tongue found her pussy lips, and though they had begun to moisten, they were bone dry compared to his bathing tongue. Daniella moaned into the covers when the electricity of his oral touch shot through her body. He licked and sucked, mouthed her cunt, explored her slit as deep as his tongue could go. She could feel his thin facial hair around his mouth tickling her nether region. He really knew how to drive her crazy and didn't need a cock to do it!

His tongue wandered up between her cheeks. He loved her puckered little ass hole. It was so cute and needed some attention, so he lathered it liberally in anticipation of plugging it lightly later.

Daniella's ass began to wiggle. He knew he'd hit the right spot.

Not letting up from her anus, he used two large digits to fingerfuck her. Now she could barely contain herself. The closest pillow made an excellent mute button since she didn't want to attract any prying eyes over the surrounding privacy fences. Her hair had been up, her hat had fallen off when she tried to carry him, but that wasn't going to last long with her husband's insatiable sex drive this morning. She took out the clips and tossed them up the bed. Leaving her arms outstretched, she hardly wanted to move. Daniella didn't want the amazing sensations he was supplying to be disrupted.

His cock was rock hard at this point, straining to its full eight-and-a-half inches. He moved into position, joining his wife on the bed. She knew what was coming. Feeling his weight on the bed behind her only meant he was ready to mount her. Her pussy jolted as she felt the light touch of his hairy balls brush against her skin.

He entered her sensually and she drew breath and held it, not wanting to ruin the sensation by breathing. Her wetness granted him easy access. Rob grabbed her fleshy hips and leveraged himself balls deep into her snatch. He spent a few thrusts to adjust her inner walls to the frequent visitor. Once the wispy hairs of his ball sack sent pleasure waves to his brain, he took off, picking up speed until he was going full boar.

Daniella brought her arms down and ran her fingers down her smooth thighs absentmindedly. Her face bore the brunt of Rob's humping. In her head, she dared him to give her rug burn on the soft comforter. It wasn't possible, but she longed for the hard fucking she was getting right now. Smack, smack, smack, went his gonads against her flesh.

Rob could feel another orgasm wash over his wife just from the sudden slickness his dick received inside her. He caught sight of the sides of both breasts as they were being pressed into the bed and wanted handfuls. Daniella's breasts felt the open air, stiffening her nipples when her man grabbed the crook of her elbows and hoisted her up into him. He released her and she rested on all fours while his large digits wrapped around her swaying tits. One hand raked nails up her back to her voluminous locks and took hold. Her neck bent back as he reigned her by the scalp.

"Ooh, yes, ride me, baby! You're fucking me so hard. I can't stop cumming. You're cock is so big and your balls are smacking my cunt, mmmm, so good!" she spouted.

He pulled her hair a little harder as he neared completion. He was on the edge now. A few more strokes and he would cum.

Rob emptied his balls deep inside of his wife's cunt. It felt heavenly. He kept pumping, but his lack of control let his cock slip out and a strand of cum flew across her back onto her shoulders as she moaned, feeling his hot liquid coating her inside and out.

Spent, he hunched over her, but wanted to leave her one last treat. He stretched his tongue across her asshole one last time. Her ass tightened and her pussy expelled a glob of his sperm as she shuddered a small concluding orgasm.

"Baby, you're so amazing. You know how to make me feel so good with that big dick of yours." She lay there composing herself for a moment. "I'm going to grab a shower, Mr. Stud." Her bunched up dress fell off her waist as she made her way into the house, cum dripping between her shoulder blades and her legs all the while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Planting Paradise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds