• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block Ch. 02

Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block Ch. 02

My deep and blissful sleep was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the alarm clock. As I lay there listening to those long annoying beeps, my mind slowly emerged from my dreams and into reality. My first thought, it's 6 AM, Monday morning. I cringed. It felt like it was only a couple of hours ago when Hemanth and I were making love, and I wished we could have slept in this morning. I let the alarm sound off for only a few seconds before I reached over and silenced it. Hemanth was still sleeping the alarm apparently had no effect on him.

This was not unusual. I swear Hemanth could sleep through an air raid if there ever was one around here. Like most mornings, I'm Hemanth's alarm clock, and I resort to one of several methods to wake him and as I lay there pondering which one I will use today, another thought passes through me. Sumant. Then a warm feeling flows between my legs. I savor the thought and the feeling, but for only a second. My favorite way of waking up my hubby is to crawl underneath the covers until I am curled up on the end of the bed and in full view of his cock. On most mornings, his cock is usually soft and other mornings it's just semi- hard. Once in a while, I find his cock fully erect, and I can't help but smile and wonder what the heck he's dreaming about. I like it when I find it small.

I'm very playful in the morning, you know.

The first thing I do is to carefully place it in my fingers. I go real slow and try to grasp it very lightly. I don't want to wake him just yet. Once I have it in my hand, I begin to lick all around the soft flesh. It responds immediately. I lick it all over, touching every inch of it with my tongue. It doesn't take too long before I get it nice and wet. Hemanth begins to move some as he slowly comes out of his sleep. His cock begins to thicken. That's when I take it and rub my moist lips all over it, paying particular attention to the sensitive area just below the head. It grows rapidly and within seconds it's fully erect. Hemanth is more awake now as I hear him moan softly. Now I part my lips and slide his thick shaft into my mouth. For some reason his cock is thicker in the morning and I have to open my mouth wider than usual.

But I don't mind that at all. It feels so good to have that big beautiful cock in my mouth. I take it in real slow, sucking on it like it was a big lollipop. I move my head slowly until I have it completely in my mouth, feeling the head touching my throat as I hungrily suck on his thick flesh. I begin to feel it throb on my lips. "Oh, Baby!" I hear Hemanth moan as my mouth sucks him into consciousness.

I like to suck his cock slowly in the morning, usually keeping my head moving at one steady pace the whole time. I like taking nice long strokes, beginning with just the head in my mouth and ending with my lips circling the base. Hemanth really enjoys waking up with his cock in my mouth. And to be honest, I like it, too. Usually, only a couple of minutes pass, then suddenly I feel his cock squirt hot thick cum in my mouth. Normally he cum in long spurts, but I notice that in the mornings it just seems to dribble in at one thick steady stream. There also seems to be more of it, too. I don't know why that is, but I think it is pretty nice. It makes it very easy for me to swallow it.

After about 5 minutes have gone by, and Hemanth still hasn't cum yet, I sometimes will stop, crawl on top of him and take his cock between my legs. I love to feel Hemanth's hands caress my soft round ass while I slowly fuck him. Those are rare occasions though because Hemanth is usually pretty excited first thing in the morning. I decided on this morning I would wake him that way. I was feeling very aroused and excited and my mouth was watering for a big cock. I carefully raised the blanket. My eyes zoomed in between his legs. I wasn't surprised to see that he was fully erect. And I didn't have to wonder what he was dreaming about either. I knew my husband was very excited at the thought of me making it with Sumant.

Another warm feeling flowed between my legs and I could feel myself start to get wet. My heart was beating a little faster as I slowly made my way down to Hemanth's cock.

Forty minutes later I was sitting at the kitchen table in my pink silk robe, drinking a cup of coffee and glancing through the morning newspaper.

Hemanth was upstairs going through his usual routine of showering, shaving and getting dressed as he got himself ready for work.

As I finished my cup of coffee I heard him come down the stairs. I turned my head and watched him as he entered the kitchen. He looked exceptionally handsome this morning.

Monday's was meeting day at the office, so he wore his dark suit along with the dark brown tie I gave him for his birthday last year.

"Nice." I purred as my eyes gazed his muscular body. Hemanth glanced over the table, checking out the headlines of the newspaper.

"Thanks." Hemanth smiled, then stepped towards me.

I raised my hand and began to rub the inside of his thigh.

"You look really sexy, Babe." I said, looking up at him.

"So do you." he replied, placing his hands on the sides of my head.

His fingers began to stroke my soft blonde hair. It felt nice. I turned my chair so that I was facing him. My eyes were in front of his groin, and I could see it bulging. My eyes widened. This was the last thing I expected to see considering we made love just short of an hour ago.

"And what's this?" I surprisingly asked him as I placed my hand over it, giving it a gentle squeeze with my fingers.

"I can't help it." Hemanth laughed. "I can't get this vision of you and Sumant out of my mind."

"Oh yeah?" I said to him in a soft sexy voice.

Using the palm of my hand, I rubbed a little harder. My fingers traced the outline of his erect cock. Hemanth let out a soft moan as he watched my hand massage him. His fingers dug a little deeper into the locks of my hair.

"You know what?" he moaned, pulling my head towards him. "I wish I could be there when you're with him."

"Oh really?" I asked him as my mouth touched the front of his pants.

With both hands on each side of his bulge, my fingers pressed around it until the shape of his cock was clearly visible. I opened my mouth and began to gently nibble at it as my fingers slid up and down its length.

"Yeah." Hemanth moaned a little louder. "I'd like to be there. Well not exactly right there, but nearby. Hiding somewhere where I can't be seen, but where I could watch you."

Those words seemed to go through my mind slowly then suddenly stop and the thought of my husband watching me seduce my young neighbor sent a glow through my body.

My pussy suddenly felt hot and I could feel myself getting wet. Fucking Sumant as Hemanth was watching sound very erotic to me and I instantly got aroused.

I couldn't find the words to respond to his thoughts. My mind was too distracted with my own perverted visions, the only thing I could do which felt right to me was to respond with my mouth and hands.

"Oh Baby." he quivered as his hands moved to the back of my head, pushing his groin tightly up against my mouth.

Hemanth started to sway his body as if he was fucking my mouth. I circled my lips over the thick bulge, tasting the cotton material that covered his throbbing cock.

My fingers and teeth worked frantically. My mouth was watering. I wanted so bad to take his cock out and suck it into my eager mouth until he filled it with a huge load of hot sticky cum. I desperately wanted to feel it as it clung to my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I wanted to swirl it all around before I let the thick goo slide down my throat and into my tummy. I just simply wanted to devour that thick piece of flesh that was now standing so erect between his legs.

Hemanth watched me as I sucked on his thick bulge. He gripped my head firmly as he moved my mouth around his cock. He arched his body forward as he took control of me. He pressed hard against my lips as if telling me to take more of it into my mouth. My pussy was getting hotter as each second passed.

"We better stop this." Hemanth moaned, pushing me away as he stepped back. "I don't really have time for this. I can't be late today."

Looking up at him, I could see he was disappointed. So was I. I let my fingers slide off his bulge.

"God that felt good." he smiled at me. "You almost had me cum in my pants."

"Yeah, but now you're going to be walking around the office all day with a hard-on, Honey." I laughed, getting up off the chair.

"That's okay." he said as he grabbed his brief case and started walking toward the front door. "I would have had one all day anyway, thinking about you and you're little plan."

I walked up to Hemanth and gave him one of my sexy smiles. Then I put my arms around him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. "I'll tell you all about it." I whispered, giving his bulge one last hard rub with the palm of my hand.

"Yeah." he answered with a glee in his eyes. "I want to hear ALL about it."

Hemanth gave me one last kiss and headed out the door. I watched him as he stepped into the car and I waited at the door until he pulled away. As he drove by the house, I waved and smiled, then closed the door. I stood there for a few seconds, thinking about the day ahead and what I hope would come out of it. I smiled. I couldn't help not to. I was feeling very aroused and sexy. This was going to be a good day.

I began my day like most other days, with a nice warm bubble bath. As the tub was filling, I lit a few candles and placed them around the bathroom. Then I unbuttoned the front of my pink silk robe and let it slide off my body. The silk felt cool on my soft skin as it slid down to the floor. I turned to face the full size mirror that hung on the door. My eyes stared at my naked reflection, studying each and every curve on my body. I felt pleased with myself. As I stood there watching myself in the mirror, I moved my hands to my sides, moving my fingers up and down, feeling the curves that shape me. This made me feel very warm. I stood there for a minute or so watching my fingers lightly caress my soft skin.

The next thing I noticed were my breast a little on the small side, but not too small, I thought and just right. I could see that my nipples were erect. Thoughts of me seducing Sumant, my husband watching me seducing Sumant, and even some of my other fantasies raced through my mind, and it made me feel very excited.

Suddenly I felt a need to touch them, for them to be touched. My hands slowly moved upwards until my fingers reached my soft mounds. I watched with wide eyes as I cupped each breast in my hand. I squeezed them gently, feeling how wonderfully soft they were.

I looked down at them as I pushed them up towards my face. My nipples ached for attention.

I lowered my head and pushed my breast upwards. Then, I parted my lips and stretched my tongue hard until it touched my right nipple.

A hot tingling sensation soared through my breast, then through my whole body.

My pussy suddenly felt like it was on fire and I could feel the wetness start to build. I tickled my nipple with my tongue for a few seconds then cupped my lips over it. As I sucked it into my mouth, I began to feel an orgasm growing deep inside my wet pussy. Then I turned my head a little and did the same thing to my left breast.

Going back and forth, I sucked, nibbled, and licked my nipples and breasts for a few minutes, feeling myself growing closer and closer to climaxing as each second passed. The sensation was beginning to get a little overwhelming. It was difficult for me to remain standing, so I stopped.

I could hear the water gushing into the tub, and when I looked, I saw that it was full and bubbly. I staggered over to the tub, carefully raised my leg and stepped in. The water felt hot and soothing as I lowered my foot into the soapy water. Grabbing the handle on the wall, I managed to get my other leg into the tub. Then, I slowly submerged myself into the bath water until every part of me from my neck down was buried in the thick bubbles.

I tilted my head back until it rested on the tiled wall. I closed my eyes as I felt the water and bubbles massage every inch of me. Although this relaxed me considerably, I still felt hot and aroused.

So I began to caress my body again, touching myself in those sensitive areas that I know so well. Once again I thought about seducing Sumant and what it would be like to fuck him knowing that Hemanth was watching me.

I focused on that thought as my fingers slid between my legs. I imagined Sumant's big cock fucking my hot pussy as Hemanth watched with lust in his eyes.

I could feel the passion he was feeling along with my own. I stuck two fingers into my wet hole and began to rub my clit and as I did, I watched myself fuck Sumant in my mind. We were both moaning out loud as he thrust himself in and out of me. My fingers moved quicker. I was getting close to cum and then I suddenly imagined Hemanth.

I could see him hiding in another room.

He was watching us with wide and fiery eyes.

He was holding his cock in his hand, stroking it with his fist. Faster and faster he would go. I could almost hear his moans, but Sumant's filled my ears.

My fingers fucked my pussy rapidly as I began to feel myself start to cum. I imagined Sumant fucking me feverishly now, as I begged him to make me cum. He was getting close. So close himself. I could see my husband fisting his cock violently as he was getting ready to explode.

We were all going to cum together. Suddenly my body convulsed as my fingers brought me to an incredible orgasm. I cried out in sheer delight as the passion that was building up inside me was finally getting released.

I imagined Sumant exploding inside me, feeling his cock fill my pussy with his hot thick cum. My orgasm grew more intense with each spurt I felt.

Then I imagined Hemanth's cock spurting stream after stream of cum as his fist pumped his throbbing cock. I could see the white spurts as it flew across the room. I only wished that those cum spurts were landing on me instead.

Finally, my orgasm was over and my body went limb.

The visions quickly faded and I found myself back into reality. I felt drained, but satisfied. I lazily reached over to the radio and turned it on. Then, once again I closed my eyes and let the water and the bubbles sooth me.

Feeling quite happy and relaxed, I began to drift into a light sleep.

A pretty love song was playing on the radio and I was imagining Hemanth and I slow dancing in a nice club somewhere. It's been awhile since we did something like that, so I pondered the thought of suggesting it to him one of these nights.

But suddenly I became distracted.

I jumped at a sound I thought I heard. I wasn't sure what it was, except that it startled me.

I opened my eyes and listened. The song was still playing and I tried to see if I could hear it again over the music.

I waited a few seconds, and when I didn't hear anything, I reached over and turned the radio off into Silence and a few seconds passed and then I heard the noise once again.

As the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, my heart began to beat faster.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds