• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What the World doesn't Know Ch. 01

What the World doesn't Know Ch. 01

They Couldn't Know

The limousine came to a halt. But it was a while before the doors opened. In that time he uncuffed her wrists and took the tennis ball out of her mouth. He hadn't used a gag, because the straps could have disturbed her carefully done hair. He was nothing if not careful about that. The world couldn't know what she was to him.

And it didn't. As he came out of the car, went to the passenger door, and helped her out, the world didn't know that it wasn't an old-fashioned act of chivalry. He did it because she couldn't have helped herself out of the car without supporting herself against him, not in any graceful manner at least. After uncuffing her wrists, which were cuffed behind the headrest of the passenger seat through the ride, he had attached her right wrist using a discreet a hook on her huge diamond bracelet to a similarly discreet hook at the side of her thigh pads, which was reachable through a tiny hole in the dress. Her right hand was, therefore, pinned to her side, although in a natural looking posture, and the hole in the dress as well as the hooks were completely invisible to the world. The world also didn't know that a short hobble chain ran between the leather thigh pads she was wearing on both legs, nor that she was wearing metal cuffs on her ankles with another hobble chain running between them. The world was unaware of the disciplinary corset around her waist, which constricted her waist by a good four inches and made her fight for each breath she drew. Fitted with six-inch high heels, denied the use of one of her arms and restricted by the hobble chains, the stylishly, but modestly dressed Mrs. Jacobs could not have climbed out of the car without her husband's strong, guiding hands.

Yes! She was always dressed stylishly, but modestly. Her dresses and gowns were always full-length, never showing any leg. She usually wore full-sleeves and nobody had ever seen her midriff or belly exposed even in the paparazzi photographs. Her breasts were full, but the neckline of her dress never plunged. She always wore fashion gloves matching her dress. Joe Jacobs was grace, modesty and beauty personified, a fitting wife to the only heir of old Jacobs family. Although nobody knew of her antecedents and the official statements stated that she was an orphan, she never even for a moment looked out of place on the arms of Neil Jacobs.

And that's where she was always to be found. Literally always. The tabloids were convinced that Neil Jacobs was besotted with his wife. A most eligible and well-chased bachelor before Joe Jacobs, he had never been seen with one woman more than once. But his wife would be by his side all through the events and parties he attended, except when he was a speaker at the event and had to leave her side for the duration of his speech. Even then he would make sure that she was comfortably seated before he left her side. And she never left her seat until he came back for her.

The world didn't know that she was not just his wife, but his possession. That she wasn't a left-handed person, but had to use her left hand at all public events, because her right hand was rendered useless because of some bondage or the other deigned suitable by her husband. That her small, agonizingly sexy stride was a result of her hobbled chains, and that those impossibly high heels were all she was allowed to wear on their public appearances. That her sanctioned sandals were fitted with another set of straps higher up, hidden under her dress, which were closed with a padlock. She couldn't have taken her sandals off even if she were dying to do so. If the world knew of all this, it would have guessed the reason behind her modest dresses too. It was there to conceal all the marks and tools of bondage and submission she carried on her various body parts all the time.

Because the world couldn't know. That was not Neil Jacobs's idea of having a wife who submitted to him completely. The only person he wanted to be continuously aware of this fact was his wife. And that he ensured every moment of the day and night!

Their home was huge with a household staff to manage it. But one portion of it was marked as their private chambers. The household staff came there only at allotted times for cleaning, changing sheets and other chores, or when they were summoned by him. The household staff did not know, but she was not allowed to summon them, not unless he had explicitly permitted it. As soon as Joe entered these private chambers and the door to it was closed behind her, her life became even more curious that what it was with her carrying all those restraints. She wasn't allowed to walk in these quarters. The key to the padlocks on her sandals was kept right beside the door. She had to use it to unlock her sandals and fall on all fours. She was only allowed to crawl in these chambers. And these chambers were by no means small. They included two large bedrooms, a study, a private gym, a hall, a full-fledged kitchen and two private gardens. The gardens were cleaned on alternate days. When the housekeeping staff were due to come in, she had to crawl out into the garden that was not scheduled to be cleaned on that day and wait for them to finish their job and leave. Then only could she resume her day. She had to stay out of their sight, because she wasn't allowed to stand or walk. And that was something they couldn't know!

What they also didn't know was that there was a third large bedroom in these chambers. Its entrance was through a concealed trapdoor in the master bedroom. Cleaning it was her responsibility. But she could go in there only when instructed by him. During the household staff's daily visit, she had to rely on the gardens.

The staff needed to visit only if they had to be physically present there to fix or clean something. If they only had to deliver something for them, their meals for example, there was a large, deep sliding drawer built into the wall connecting the chambers to the rest of the house. They would keep the stuff on their side and the drawer can be pulled inside for them to retrieve it. Thus their privacy wasn't often disturbed. Which was as well, because all too often, she was in no position to receive anyone. Because not only would she be crawling around, but depending on her husband's mood, she might be in various stages of undress, putting her bruises, brandings and bondage-wear on display for anyone who would have walked in.

Nobody did though. He ensured it. Because they couldn't know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What the World doesn't Know Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds