• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Jones "Triplets"

The Jones "Triplets"

Jomar

"Cuz I'm Cute In The Face, thick in the waist, thick in the the thighs, now WATCH ME RIDE!!!!!!!"

The lyrics from one of my favorite songs started playing, and I immediately grabbed my best friend Keisha and ran to the dance floor. See it was our birthday weekend and we were out club hoppin like we do every year for our birthday.

"Do the thick girl, do the thick girl, do the thick girl, now break it down" Me and Keisha started shakin our asses on each other. The strobe lights flashin, our bodies sweating. We were at "Da Box" a new club in The Bronx that we heard about on campus. We decided to check it out, it was the 5th and last club that we went to that night. It was poppin, the club had two HUGE rooms with a dance floor in each one playing strictly hip hop, while the other was strictly reggae, and a bar in the front.

Tonight was "Thug Boi Thursday" and they were out here by the masses. I mean them deep wave havin, du-rag, Yankee fitted, stone wash jeans, and Timbs wearin MEN with their bubble butts all exposed. From ya red bone to ur dark tone, and everything in between. I was in Heaven, but I knew better than to test these waters. You had very few of them on the dance floor with the ladies. They were posted up on the wall like they usually do waitin for the girls to come to them, while me on the other hand went in for the attack grindin and wining on the closest ass available.

I kept switchin rooms because of the songs each side was playin for the past half hour, while Kesh stayed on the Hip Hop dance floor. Both DJ's played exactly what I wanted to hear at that point and time. I was back with Kesh and we hear "Memba' when mi tek yuh Virginity"(Remember when I took your Virginity) we looked at each and rushed to the other side of the room as Vybz Kartel's "Virginity" continued playing. We made our way to the middle of the floor and I grabbed Kesh by the waist and pulled her into me and started dancing. Her hands were all over my neck as she sped up the rotation of her hips then slowed down. We're so freaky when we're dancing together, the way we be movin you would think we were actually fuckin.... Well we kinda did, we were each others first, but decided that we would just stay friends, but that's a story for another day, anyways back to the club. I sang the words and started laughing remembering everything that happened that day. Kesh bent over and then that's when our show really started. I got lower behind her and started wining up and down to the bass and she followed suit, then I grabbed her by the legs and and lifted them in the air, as I did her hands made their way to the ground.

"Yes dawg, see it deh A suh she like it" (Yea boy, that's just how she likes it) I heard the DJ yell into the microphone finally realizing that all eyes were us, we didn't really care tho cuz both of us are attention whores. I let her legs fall down and as she was getting up I turned her around grabbed her by the waist again but this time I picked her up off the floor. As I did so her legs ever so smoothly wrapped around my waist, and her arms made their way around my neck as I caressed her back.

"Rotate pon di coky, rotate. Rotate pon di cocky, rotate"(Rotate on his dick, basically lol) The Dj kept repeating to the beat of song. Now she got my dick on swole the way she grindin on me and I would've stopped it any other day, had it not been for those birthday shots we were taking earlier. We danced a few minutes like this then all of a sudden her grip on me got tighter, her breathing got heavier and shorter, her legs started trembling and she started diggin her nails in the back of my neck.

"Aye Kesh you good ma?" I said into her ear as I let her go.

"Yeah Jojo I'm cool, it's just been a while, and you know how liquor be makin me sometimes."

I'm so rude, where are my manners? My name is JoMar Jones, but everybody calls me Jojo for short. I'm a 19 year old Sophomore at Albert E. Einstein Community College in The City (Manhattan) majoring in Mass Communications. Born and raised in the Bronx by a single mother, whom I love dearly, I stand at a lanky 6ft. 3in. with the "Smoothest Werther's Original Caramel Complexion" so I've been told, with a body that would make Vin Diesel drool. I don't believe in labels, but if you must know I'm a bi-sexual, and am DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!

It wasn't always that way though, no one in my family knew I messed with men until my High School graduation party I threw at my house. My close family and close friends were going in a circle saying how proud they were of me, and giving me advice about college and living on my own (because I got me an apartment and was gonna share it with Keisha). Then my boyfriend at the time Kevin's turn came and he just looked at me and wasn't saying anything, he walked up to me and planted one of the heaviest, most memorable kisses on me. I was so into it that I had completely forgot where I was, that is until my older brother JaMill pulled us apart and punched Kevin in his face. Being of Jamaican and Antiguan decent homosexuality was more than frowned upon, it was straight just not allowed.

Before I could do anything Kevin leaped from the ground and pounced on JaMill taking him to the ground landing blows the whole time. That's when my little brother JeyVon jumped in and pulled Kevin off of JaMill and both of them started punching, kicking, and stompin on Kevin. That's how it always was when one of us started fighting the other two joined in no questions asked. We were known on the block as the Jones triplets, there was Von'(18) he was 6'2", Me(19 turning 20 tomorrow) at 6'3", and Mill(21 turning 22 at the end of the motnh) was 6'4", despite our age difference we looked a lot alike, if you didn't personally know us you would probably get us confused.

But this time, the fight happened too fast I just stood there in shock. It wasn't until Keisha ran over to them that I snapped out of my trance, Now Kesh is standing in between Mill and Kevin while I wrapped my arms around Von.

"I advise you get ya faggot ass out of here before you get that ass whooped again." Mill said through gritted teeth and clenched fists.

"I got ya faggot next time I see yo' bitch ass nigga." He replied as he turned to walk away.

As he did, he looked at me with pure disgust on his face. After that day Kevin never spoke to me again, I don't blame him, but nobody told his ass to do that shit.

I have to thank him though, because if it wasn't for that kiss, I wouldn't be as brave a person as I am today. I lost some family members through the ordeal because of their beliefs. Later on my mother told me she knew, and I was still her Jojo even though she didn't like the choices I made. My brothers accepted it too surprisingly, we're tighter now, and I found out they was on the low too, and Mill used to fuck Kevin that's why he hit him at first. I guess the feelings he had for him weren't completely gone. Von lil' ho ass was messin with this this old ass white man named George who was spending loads of money on his ass. (But that will unfold itself later on as well)

Anyways.........back to the club.

"You could've at least warned a nigga yo." I said.

"Why? so both of us couldn't get our nutt?? I think NOT nigga, you already know I'm selfish." She replied back with a grin.

"Oh yea? So what am I supposed to do now?" I shot back.

"Well. you can always hit up the bathroom, and rub one out." she began gesturing with her hand up and down over jeans.

"But I got the last laugh, cuz somebody's All WET." I was bent over laughing pointing at the wet spot she had between her thighs. "I guess you forgot you're a squirter."

"FUCK YOU NIGGA!!!!!!!" She yelled as she nudged me and stormed off, knocking me off balance.

"Ayo don't puss out on me now, where you goin?" I hollered after her.

"To stand under the dryer to get rid of this." her voice trailing behind the music.

I made my way back to the hip hop side of the club just in time for "Birthday Sex" to started playing. I guess the guys loosened up because every girl had a dude behind her riding them cheeks. It still left some dudes posted up on the wall, but like I said before, not tryna test these waters, I know I could handle my own for a while but I'm only here with Kesh and I don't know who's rollin with who up in here. So I'm standing on the dance floor rockin to the chorus "Birthday sex, Birthday sex, its the be-..." Out of nowhere two firm hands gripped me by the waist, I knew it was a guy cuz his deep voice said in my ear

"I hear it's someone's actual birthday."

Then he got closer up behind me and rocked to the beat. Now usually I would turn around with the quickness and make sure that it would be a cutie, but there was just something about the way he was holding me. I just gave in and pushed back into his lap, and rotated on him while the song continued to play. His dick was nice and thick, I slid down on it to try and figure exactly what he was working with. It was long as well.

As I slid down he gripped my waist again with one hand, then took the other one, placed it on my back and bent me over. For a quick second I forgot where I was and I did a glimpse of the club thinking niggas would be glaring at me with the worst looks on their faces. But surprisingly enough all the looks were of either lust or jealousy, and the jealous stares we me aimed at my dance partner, whose face I finally got a chance to see. This boy looked just like Chris Brown, I questioned it for a while but we both knew he wasn't him. But seeing as how I had a big ass crush on the R&B superstar, I made a decision that I was gonna live out one of those wild fantasies that I had of me and Mr. Brown together, starting with the one that was happening just as I had pictured it right now. The DJ had switched up songs and was playing "Look Back At Me" By my girl Trina.

"I got a ass so BIG like the sun, hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run." I threw it back and he was taking it good for the first verse then his grip got tighter and he was pushin up on me a little harder. Now I'm one who's always up for a challenge, so I started thrustin back on him real hard and before I knew it we made our way from the middle of the dance floor and ended up on the wall. My back was now resting up on his chest and I started grindin into him even harder. I put my hands on my knees and started poppin my booty. Then I started bouncin up and down on his crotch, I was putting in work with him and he followed every twist and dip I threw at him. Now I'm really glad this dude was brave enough to dance with me cuz I was havin the time of my life. Once again the DJ switched up songs and put on "Doo Doo Brown" By Uncle Luke. Now it was time to turn the tables, I turned both of us around so that he was facing the wall and I got behind him and started poundin his ass to the beat of the song. "Doo Doo Brown, Doo Doo Brown" The DJ kept playin that part over and over and ol boy was meeting me halfway at each thrust, and once again my dick was hard,

"If things went well, after this party maybe he could get some of this dick," I thought to myself.

"AYO YOU GONNA WATCH WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKIN TO!!!" *Pop* *Pop*. "OH SHIT HE GOT A GUN!!!"

The club fell silent and everyone hit the floor, except for me, I was too used to fist fights and shootouts, and I just had to find Kesh and make sure she was okay. Then someone yelled "They got David" and all I felt was someone push past me hard enough for me to hit the ground, and lunged at dude who was holding the gun. Now these two on the floor scrappin, but dude on top was getting some serious hits in, I got up to get a closer look to see the guy I was dancin wit was the one fightin. I was about to grab him but then I felt someone grab me, I turned and snatched my arm away to see Keisha standing there.

"Jojo let's go, the cops is outside, they bout to shut this shit down." She pleaded as she kept pulling on my arm.

I gave her my keys and told her to go start my car. Then I grabbed up my dance partner whose name I still have yet to figure out. He was about to start swinging until he realized who it was, all I said to him was "Five-O is outside so I suggest you grab ya mans and bounce"

As I turned to walk away he placed his hand on my shoulder "good looks my G." Then he proceeded to look after his injured friend.

I continued to make my way out of the club, I reached to the door and that's when they made their way inside. It was at least 5 of them the first one that came in stopped me, and had me held up by neck against the wall.

"Don't move." He said through gritted teeth.

All I could do was stand there as the other cops kept yelling "Stay where you are and keep your hands up." One of them spoke to the bartender as he pointed out the guy that had the gun. He was curled up in a ball from getting his ass whooped, and was now being escorted out the club in handcuffs as another cop was over by the guy that got shot, who was bleeding horribly from his shoulder, as the front door opened up again in came two EMS workers with a wheelchair. They took him out as a girl crying, my dance partner and all the other party goers following behind them. He looked up at me as he passed and cracked a smile then winked at me before leaving through the door. Remembering that I was being held up, me and this cop locked eyes for the first time since he came in. I didn't realize until then how fine, scratch that PHOINE this brutha looked. He was around the same height as me, dark skinned with shoulder length dreads and the sexiest Hazel eyes I have ever seen.

I was in a daze as another one of my fantasies played through my head, I caught myself biting my bottom lip as I continued to stare into his eyes. The longer I looked at him though, the more familiar his face became. He cleared his throat and brought me back down from the clouds. But his demeanor had changed, he was still being aggressive, but in a good way.

"So you gonna keep me held up here officer..Davis?" I continued after taking a quick glance at his badge.

"My bad kid." He eased up a little but didn't completely let go of me.

"Look officer, I have to be on my way now, my friend is outside waiting for me in my car and I have to take her home. Plus I have a long day ahead of me, not to mention this isn't the way I was expecting to start of my birthday." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh so it's ya birthday is it?" He questioned.

"Yes sir, and I would like to get some rest so I can enjoy my day the proper way. I answered.

"Well all I need is your name, just in case we might need a statement from you later on mister. He pulled out a pen and pad.

"My name is JaMill Jones" I lied not wanting to get into ANY kind of trouble.

Today just wasn't the day for that, plus I didn't want him to know anything about me... well not yet anyways.

"You know I can have you arrested for lying to me right Jojo? But seeing as how it is ya birthday I'ma let it slide." And with that he let me go, straightened up my shirt, and disappeared outside.

I tried going after him but there was a huge crowd of people outside. "Who was he? And how in the hell did he know my nickname??" I kept questioning the encounter as I made my way down the block to my car to see someone leaning in it through the driver seat window. "She knows better than to have some nigga up by MY car" I thought to myself. I fake coughed to make my presence known. When the person came out from the window I felt a little better.

"Oh hey Jojo." Kesh said. "Ya boyfriend over here was looking for a ride to the hospital."

I stuck my middle finger up to her and looked over in his direction.

"Yeah my cousin rode in the ambulance with her brother, I'm new to this city and I don't really know my way around so I was wondering if it's no trouble, if I could get a ride." He smiled at me.

"Umm yeah I don't mind, hop in, I just gotta get this one home first." I said as I opened the door to my '09 Escalade with him getting in right behind me.

"Why I can't come wit y'all Jojo?!' she started whining.

"Cuz we got a LONG day ahead of us and I hate when ya ass is cranky in the morning so you're going home and going to your bed." I replied with a little attitude. I hate when she whines and she knew it.

"Okay daddy." she replied sarcastically as she folded her arms and looked out the window.

"Aww did I hurt ya feelings?!" I said rubbing her shoulder as I pulled out and drove off.

He started laughing in the back.

"It look like sumbobi mussi find sin ting fi laff fa" (Looks like someone finds something funny) I said to Keisha, then she started laughing.

"Yes di bowt ah unu funni" (Yes you guys are funny) he shot back. "Bet yuh did tink seh mi nah guh undastand unu?" (You thought I wouldn't understand didn't you?)

This time I looked in my rear view mirror to catch him staring at me smiling.

"So where you from Rick?" Keisha asked changing the subject. '"So his name is Rick" I said to myself.

Of course Kesh would know that, with her nosy ass, the whole drive to her house was a Q&A session between the two of them. I learned a lot about him, he's a 21 year old identical twin, born in the "A" but was raised in Philly, him and his brother Vick just graduated college, he came to NY for the better job opportunities, and just like me he was an island mix, but his was Jamaican and Puerto Rican.

We finally reached Keisha's house, she gave him and I a kiss on the cheek.

"It was nice meeting you Rick" she said a she left the car.

"Same here hon." he replied.

"Hey JoMar you mind if I sit in the front?" He asked anxiously.

"Yea, come on, and you can call me Jojo, my own mother doesn't even call me JoMar" I stated matter-of-factly.

"Thanks JoMar" he said as he got out.

I locked the doors and looked at him standing outside trying to get in as Kesh was keeled over laughing.

"Okay, okay, Jojo, you happy now?" On the regular it would bother me, but there was something about the way he was saying it that kinda turned me on.

"MUCH better I said sarcastically. He got in and was about to close the door when Kesh stopped him.

"Don't do anything The Virgin Mary wouldn't do." She said pointing her finger at the the both of us, then she winked and went inside.

Both of us sat there blushing and looked everywhere else but each other knowing we were having the same exact thoughts.

Now the car ride to the hospital was cool, we spoke more and he got to know a little bit more about me, I told him about my brothers and "coming out" which took the conversation to a sexual level. It was getting a little hot in the car and I was getting real horny(again), and I guessed he noticed cuz when we reached the empty parking lot of the hospital, he got real brave.

"So Jomar" he said in a low tone, "Where were we?" he asked smirking and reaching for my now hard dick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Jones "Triplets"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds