• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Treats Pt. 03

Triple Treats Pt. 03

12345

Here's the last part if anyone is still out there.

11 DOTS MERGE.

On the third day of the third month, on my birthday, and on the birthdays of my sisters and of all our children, I passed Jerry his third son. I admit I felt a bit silly in the pink sheer nighty, but hey. Jerry was so proud he cooed like a dove.

I glanced down toward Pinkie's bed and smiled as she and Simon fawned over their new baby daughter. Simon glanced my way and winked. I finger waved and checked out his real wife April, as she plugged Joe's little son onto a fat milky nipple.

When we arrived home, we discovered three cars wrapped in blue, green and pink ribbon respectively sitting in each of our driveways. Problem was, none of us were at our correct abodes, but hey... The boy's had, unknown to us, got their heads together and purchased each of us brand new cars! Three identical and colour appropriate Porsche Carrera GT's! WOW! I swooned over mine and Jerry just laughed at my giddiness.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He kissed me hard. I went all doe eyed and wanted to bang him bad, but I'd just birthed a baby via C-section so I refrained the urge! Then I saw the freaking number plate, and I nearly died! The rose pink Porsche, wrapped in pink crepe displayed the number plate, 'THREE DOTS'. (Pinkies tattoo). Oh shit. I looked at Jerry puzzled, not because I didn't recognise the significance of the plate, but because I was petrified he might know its 'meaning'. I had the instant need to ring my other thirds!

"Hey," Jerry shrugged. "I suggested 'Pinkie', but Simon insisted that those 'dot' plates would be more fun. I don't get it June?"

I had to think fast. "Oh, Simon refers to us as one, two and three. You know, he's into bits and bytes, so I guess he finds it humorous. It is kind of appropriate I guess, what with me being the youngest, I'm number three..." Fuck, I couldn't tell him I was really number 'two' and that the plate referred to our actual real identities...!! Bloody Simon! "April's number one and May's two. It's just Simon being a clever bunny..."

The explanation seemed to suffice. I did love the car, or I would love it when I cycled back to Joe's house and jumped into the one with my own name on it! The racing green one!

We were now complete. We were one identity, but three personas, birthing nine kids with three fathers. It was an extremely complex relationship, but one, if viewed from the outward perspective of normality, completely acceptable! We'd achieved what we'd thought once impossible. We had achieved the great American dream, a big house in the burbs with a white picket fence, a fine successful husband and the proverbial three kids and a dog.

But we'd also built a house of cards, and it was teetering.

One husband knew a secret the others were not privy too. The wheel was unbalanced again and the murk was getting deeper, if that was even possible. The really scary stick in the spokes was the existence of bloody Carl. He had no intention of moving on and we were reluctant to push it. Shit, there's an old saying, 'when on a good thing, stick to it'. We of course had no desire to upset the applecart either, by telling Simon about Carl. Carl was an integral part of our relationship with Joe. But, even Simon was unaware of this little 'fly in the ointment'. Okay, so it was jumbo jet, but you get my drift.

Rotations were easier now. We each had our own baby with each husband, and we cared for the other two children as if they were each our own. In fact, in the time it took to complete a full rotation, I considered every kid as my own. Considering their DNA composition, they pretty much were. We each considered the other as a surrogate, a womb for use that ultimately bore each of our own nine children.

But the wind was blowing, gathering strength. The intricately placed cards teetered some more.

My little boy born to Jerry was named Jerome, and would be forever called 'little Jerry', much to his chagrin. Pinkies baby with Simon, another girl was christened Sara and April's baby boy to Joe was named Harry.

Nine kids between us... wow!

We didn't tease Joe too much this time around. Pinkie just announced, under the pretext of being me, his wife May, that she had realised that his sperm count was just so ridiculously humongous (which was a lie, our microscopes had proven that) and that he should just fuck her the once and get the job done, so that she could get back to her boyfriend for some 'heavy lovin' as she casually explained.

Joe just laughed. He wasn't fooled this time because he was onto our little game. But it was a game Joe enjoyed. Of course that one and only release inside Pinkie (on his birthday again, it being approximately and conveniently nine months out from March the third) was enough of an excuse for us to impregnate one of her eggs. So from the time of conception, Joe strutted about knowing that the baby in 'my' belly was his, and that his sperm count was 'ridiculous'. Good for you Joe!

Pinkie delivered him a beautiful boy and we couldn't chisel the smile off his face. Of course, during Joe's cycle we banged good old Carl manically. He was used sexually all year round including our soirees on the last day of each season, and, oh, on New Year's Eve of course. It was always rectum roulette determining which one of us bought in the New Year with a bang! It was likely that good ole Carl got more 'hole' use, and definitely the only use of any ass, of any husband going through a cycle. Once again we didn't consider this as cheating.

We reasoned that we were 'doing' Carl as a part of being Joe's 'wife', and of course, with Joe's full knowledge and encouragement. So, it wasn't really cheating or wrong... was it?

Our blissful lives continued. The house of cards wobbled a little more as the quicksand shifted beneath us.

It was once again smart Simon who discovered the 'glitch'. Bombarding those tiny atoms once upon a time had given him an uncanny ability to detect tiny miniscule cracks in an otherwise flawless system of tight bonded molecules. Well perhaps, in hindsight, the existence of Carl was like the Grand Canyon awaiting discovery. You couldn't miss tripping over it!

We got the phone call about 9pm one Monday evening. April and I answered as one. Pinkie was on the other end and sounded very distressed. 'Simon said... come, come now'.

We went!

Our youngest kids were seven months old now, and the eldest, well you can do the math.

Two Porsches, one British racing green and one burgundy pink screamed to a stop like synchronised stunt drivers with turbo chargers whining. Each pulled in fast behind the third supercar plated 'one dot', and sitting midnight blue and gleaming in the moonlight. We stumbled into Simon's kitchen breathless and anxious.

"Hello, my beautiful wives'. I firstly apologise for the late call." He smiled. "Drink?" He already appeared buzzed. Pinkie was deathly pale.

Three heads nodded in sync, but three hearts beat erratically out of tune. When Simon smirked, like he did right then, we knew we were fucked.

He handed out the drinks. "Have a seat." We shuffled like chickens scratching for feed. "I was having a bit of a chat with Joe yesterday. He called me over to discuss some investment options, and we might have had too many Jack's, and well... one thing led to another."

I felt sick. Pinkie imitated a ghost and April was evidently lost somewhere in space.

"I asked him, hypothetically of course, what he would do if he found out his beautiful monogamous wife May was having an affair with another man?" He laser beamed us three.

I hiccupped, trying to swallow down bile.

"Of course," Simon continued, "I was trying to sound him out on the three of you cycling between us, as your husbands. Okay, so I was a little drunk, but our little secret still weighs heavily. I thought that perhaps Joe would warm toward the concept if gently coerced. Jerry however would be another challenge altogether." He sipped his Jack and Coke. "So, imagine my surprise, when I ask that hypothetical question and the guy goes deathly pale and whispers 'how do you know?' Fuck, he knows? That threw me! But I said, yes, I know all about it. And then he say's 'where did you see them, at Mario's!' Okay, now I'm seriously confused! Why would he say that May?"

"Um... because we go to Mario's occasionally?" Oh shit, this was bad!

"I think you do go to Mario's, and perhaps other places, but who with? Obviously Joe's response made no sense and if he was referring to you guys sleeping with each of us then he'd say so, but he didn't, because he's unaware of that little tryst isn't he?"

I shrugged. Pinkie gulped. April looked at a spider on the ceiling cornice.

"So, nothing ventured nothing gained, I queried as to whom this guy was... and he whispers... 'Carl'!" Simon threw back a finger of scotch and whispered, "I fucking nearly peed my pants!" He scanned us, but three sets of eyes darted about frantically seeking solace. He removed his designer specs and huffed warm air over them before cleaning them with a tissue and replacing them. "So, I pressed on, and asked the poor nervous bastard how long and how often had this been going on? Guess what he said?"

April shrugged. I gulped and Pinkie kept an eye on the crawly thing.

"His beautiful faithful wife May, is banging this Carl dude year round and has been doing so for years! Now, do you all see the anomaly?"

Shit, that was creepy spider!

"His wife is fucking another guy... year round!" He smiled like a fox. "Anyone care to explain how May is fucking this guy all year round, when she's in my bed for at least three months of that time annually?"

"Honey, are you mad?" April perked.

Simon blew a mouthful of liqueur all over her. "Wha...!!!! Mad, no... mad doesn't do it. I gather I'm speaking to my number one wife?"

"Yes..." She squeaked as a tear joined the splattering of booze. It abstractly still amused me that even Simon couldn't pick us apart. I mean to me, we were like chalk and cheese.

"You're cheating on me! You three are whores! Slut's, not worthy of any of us!!"

I'd never before seen Simon really mad. Like really mad! Now I had, so I had to try, it was our last chance, and, as someone once said... a smart person most likely... is 'that the truth heals'.

"Simon, say what you must, but we are not unfaithful. When we're with you, we are entirely faithful. With you and Jerry, we involve no other man. Okay, so we are three when we cycle between you, but you know we are really one person. You said that! With Joe, we are involved in an entirely different sexual dynamic. Joe, unfortunately, isn't much good in bed. If it was just his own wife sleeping with another man, and with his consent, then what business is that of yours?"

"Yeah," Pinkie mentally tagged me. "When we spend time with Joe, he's our loving caring husband, but Carl's our cock!" She appeared bright and chirpy. Bloody Pinkie, always the optimist! "So, we're not cheating, and we're not whores! Carl is like our surrogate cock, and that's all he is. We don't love the bruiser, we just fuck him!"

Oh my god... But it got worse. April had to throw in her dimes worth.

"So we bang Carl when we're with Joe, and sometimes when we..."

Oh shit...

"When we what?" Simon enquired almost hesitatingly.

I wacked the skank over the head with my open palm.

"Ouch!"

I had to apply a band aide fast, we were haemorrhaging badly. In fact this appeared fatal.

"Simon, we may have crossed the line a teeny bit..." I let it hang, "we kind of let Carl see in the new season... with us..."

"Crossed the line!!!!" He collapsed back in his lounger. "Crossed the line! If there's a 'line' to cross, then you three crossed it in a Saturn five rocket and blew it up Uranus." He was trembling, desperately trying to think. "So, when you have your little quarterly breaks, to 'bond', as you all so eloquently put it, you're off somewhere banging this ape Carl?"

"Well sort of, we..."

"Sort of... sort of!!!! You're either fucking him or you're not, there is no sort of!"

I tried again. "See, we kinda consider that our rotations end and begin in tune with our breaks, so technically we're still faithful up to the point of us leaving home, and from the time we resume again following..."

"Horseshit... That's crap! You're twisting this to suit your perverted little one tack minds! Is there something else I'm missing here?"

We shuffled and competed for obscurity. God, if he was upset now, what would he do if he finds out Carl has exclusive use of our backdoors! No point saying that Joe would be denied that orifice on cuckold grounds, or because Jerry is uncomfortably big... and because of that 'one in all in' mind set we have, we'd banned all three husbands the experience. I tried to breathe...

"Um..." I started.

"We kind off..." Pinkie followed.

"Go a bit mad..." April expanded.

"When Carl's fucking us and..." I gulped.

"He sorta fucks us..." April tired bravely... but failed.

"He fucks us up the ass!" Pinkie chirped and clapped her hands gaily.

Oh...

"What..." Simon did not look well. "I need a break. I'll send you an e-mail..."

Our beautiful man rose on unsteady feet and walked like a wounded soldier with a bullet lodged in his heart from the room, grasping his car keys as he did so.

We just looked at each other in stunned disbelief as the twin catalytic exhausts of Simons BMW X5 howled away into the cool of the night.

"Well, that went well..."

I threw a cushion at Pinkie.

**************************************

We had to come clean. There were no options. The cards were collapsing and we needed refuge. The quicksand was rising.

"We have to front Joe, and then god help us ... Jerry." My suggestion was met with hesitant agreement.

"We could leave the country... go to Swaziland..." Pinkie offered and two cushions ricochet off her petulant head.

"When should we talk to Joe?" April appeared frightened and we group hugged. "What if Simon doesn't come back?" We were all thinking it, and simultaneously we three wept as one. Why were we so fucked up...?

"He'll come back honey; he just needs time to sort it out. He loves us, I know he does. He's just... raw. Give him two days, and if he doesn't come home, we'll front Joe. If he's half the man I think he is, he'll understand and he'll help us out of this pickle." I tried to sound up-beat, but my squeakiness may have betrayed me. My sisters likewise reflected my uncertainty.

We kissed, hugged and returned to our current homes, leaving Pinkie home alone, with the kids of course, but very much alone and forlorn.

******************************

I haven't mentioned it, but of course we three had full time day nanny's so the kids were well looked after. My eldest cherub, Benny, Joe's eldest, had run his first Nanny down with his electric car and we got sued for negligence. Silly old thing couldn't jump clear fast enough, so I made a point to only hire younger and fitter girls capable of fleeing from harm's way. I mean, shit, all kids were dangerous after all! Okay, so not all kids raced electric cars about the house, but hey...

I'd caught Joe ogling the new girl, Nanny Sandy, one day. The little slut was wearing inappropriate attire, so I formally requested her to lower the hem line by a minimum four inches and wear a bra on the job. She reluctantly complied. I ticked Joe off for his wayward eyes and marched off in a huff to meet Carl at the Marion. I needed calming.

Anyway, two days passed and Simon was still AWOL.

I dreaded the call, and when it came, I hesitated in picking up the phone; rather preferred staring at the thing like it was a snake. I finally answered, at the precise instant April did. Pinkie was sobbing. She hadn't heard a thing from Simon.

It was time to front our Joe, we needed help.

God help us...

**************************

12 PREPPING THE DOTS.

Joe appeared confused when we gathered about him and April sat a steaming coffee in his hands. We feared he'd need more than caffeine... perhaps Valium? We had the kids over and it was around midday on a Saturday. Joe was supposedly taking his lunch break, working from home as he does. Nanny 'Green', that's Joe's slut nanny Sandy, was teamed up with Betty; Nanny 'Pink' and Fe; Nanny 'Blue'. They were minding all the kids out in the pool. In oversight I had missed the opportunity to stipulate strict standards to the size of Sandy's bikini. Shit, I had to draw the blinds to keep Joe focused. Way too much bum cheek displayed to a guy who was essentially a full blown voyeur. And her tits defied freaking gravity!

"Joe, Simon is missing. I think he's left me." Pinkie dressed in blue cut-off Daisy Duke's jeans and a sparsely buttoned up blue denim shirt looked very distraught.

Me, adorned in pink bowed pigtails and a pink micro mini continued. "Simon is pretty upset, and this actually concerns you Joe."

"And we want to come clean with you darling." April patted her 'husband's' hand whilst sitting next to him. She of course wore a flouncy green summer dress, my colours.

Pinkie pressed on. "You see Joey, we, that's me and Pinkie... we know about Carl."

Joe gasped and physically paled, frantically searching April's face (his current 'wife') and desperately sought solace. We knew how he might feel, if other people knew he was being cuckolded. He'd certainly feel humiliated. April just smiled reassurance and continued.

"Sorry Joe honey, but us sisters know everything there is to know about each other, always have, even while we were inside our mother's womb. Anything we do... as a husband and wife, they know about... they have to know."

I forged on. "Someone we love very dearly told us recently, that we three are one entity. If you like... we're conjoined triplets; only we're joined telepathically. Would you agree with his prognosis Joe?"

"Yeah, I guess that would be about right with you guys, I guess I've never really thought about it. But... so you know about us?" He looked at the real Pinkie and me (the fake Pinkie) nervously whilst his 'pretend' wife, April, held his hand in support.

As Pinkie, I offered further explanation. "Yes Joey, it would make sense, that if we are linked, like in mind and thought, then of course we know each other intimately darlin." I had just dropped automatically into Pinkies mind set and bad grammar. "We've known since that first day, remember, when I pretended to pork Carl in yo bedroom while May checked out how you would react. Actually, April (I glanced at Pinkie who was currently April) was hiding in the hall closet watching as well. Yo all see, we all knew you were going to be cuckolded, and we were keen to see if you'd accept the idea of another man fucking your pretty wife." I smiled warmly. All mostly bullshit other than the fact we were all in on it. Of course it was the real Pinkie pretending to fuck Carl, while I checked out his ability to cope.

Joe squirmed. "Shit, you must all think I'm some girly wimp, allowing that and all."

"Not at all Joe," I continued as Pinkie. "It's all cool. We admire your bravery and courage in allowing May her pleasure. It takes real guts and true love to suffer the hurt you suffer every time Carl's fucking her. It must be difficult to endure and we three all admire and respect you so much darlin." I leaned over and kissed his lips. Joe had started to tear up but he tensed, thinking Pinkie was kissing him!

My beautiful courageous boy... but prepare now for some real hurt my love. Be strong... for all of us. This is where we cross the Rubicon.

"Joe, honey" April began quietly, acting as me. "The thing is, we, that is all three of us... are actually fucking Carl."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Treats Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds