• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's First Time Showing Off

Wife's First Time Showing Off

My wife, Melissa, had always been a little shy in the bedroom. Despite having a beautiful body, she had always been somewhat reserved, often asking to lower the lights or pull up the sheets.

One night, after one too many glasses of wine, she asked me what my biggest fantasy was. "Honestly? I would love to watch you suck another man's dick."

"Babe!" She blushed and smacked my arm lightly, turning her face slightly away from me. But I could see a sparkle in her eye; I could almost hear the wheels turning in her mind.

A couple weeks passed and I could not stop thinking about our talk. I'd fall asleep next to my naked wife, her perky breasts peeking out of the covers, and just imagine her covered in another man's cum.

Another night, more wine, and I was feeling courageous. "So, remember our talk a couple weeks ago? About you and another guy?" I asked, suddenly filled with resolve.

"Yes...I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about it," she said somewhat shyly.

"Well...I know someone. Remember Sam from my work? He is in an open relationship and he's told me plenty of times how sexy he thinks you are."

To my complete surprise, she smiled wide and said, "Yes! He's handsome, let's do it!"

Melissa and I had that conversation on a Thursday, and had confirmed plans with Sam for Saturday night. He came over late, and Melissa had opened some beers for us. We had ordered a Pay Per View fight, something we all liked, to ease the tension and get conversation going, but it was immediately clear what was on everyone's mind.

Ten minutes into the fight, Melissa was sitting on the floor, and Sam and I were on the couch. She backed up to us, and stretched a bit, rubbing her neck. The sheer black top she had on barely concealed her erect nipples. Sam and I exchanged an excited glance, and then he gestured to me, silently asking if it was OK for him to give Melissa a massage. I eagerly obliged.

Melissa moaned instantly and very subtly arched her back. It was as if all her inhibitions, all her insecurities had disappeared, and now her body was filled with nothing but primal lust. Every little move she made was both deliberate and incredibly hot.

After a few minutes her body seemed filled to the brim with anticipation. She turned to us with a mischievous smile and asked, "Is it time to play?" No other words were needed. We all hurried into the bedroom, Melissa's shorts, if you could call them that, perfectly outlined her toned ass, which was round and plump in the best way.

We were all naked in seconds, and I watched Melissa devour Sam's body with her eyes. I stood to the side enjoying the view, my dick getting harder every second.

Finally Sam looked at us both and asked, "Can I...?" Yes's all around.

Melissa bent over the bed, gesturing to me to lie down. My dick was completely at attention and she wasted no time. Melissa is an expert at sucking dick. She told me once she uses her mouth to worship cock. She moved her wet mouth up and down on my shaft, taking me as deep in her throat as she could, all the time sighing little sighs of pure lust.

Sam watched for a minute, stroking his dick and licking his lips. Before him was my wife's perfect ass, her legs spread slightly, and by the sounds of her moans she had to be at least a little wet already.

Sam bent down and opened his mouth, pressing his tongue directly into Melissa's pussy. She gasped and then laughed for a moment before letting out a little moan and continuing her worship of my dick.

Sam was moaning too, occasionally coming up to take a breath, his face drenched in my wife's juices. Melissa was clearly enjoying things and then she surprised me again.

"Fuck me, Sam! Now!"

I waved Sam on, and he dove into her pussy one more time, almost instantly making her cum. He stood up, leveled his dick with her dripping wet hole, and went for it.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me Sam!" Melissa screamed. Sam was pumping her hard, and the sound of their fucking was almost too much for me.

Melissa buried my dick in her mouth and groaned desperately, and that was it for me.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum. Keep sucking my dick, just like that, oooohhh!" I unloaded cum into the depths of my wife's throat. She swallowed it like it was nothing and then turned her attention to Sam, who was smacking her ass, hard.

"You are such a dirty girl, aren't you? You like when another man fucks you?" Sam asked, driving his dick as deep as he could go.

Melissa's hair was matted with sweat and she was almost tearing the sheets. "Oh yes, I love getting fucked while my husband watches! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me Sam! I want your cum!"

Sam bucked harder and harder, and he and my wife were both completely oblivious to me jerking off in the corner of the room. Finally she couldn't take anymore.

"I'm going to cum all over your cock! YES! Fuck me! Come on, cum inside my pussy!"

"Oh fuck, yes, you are such a good slut! Take my cum!" And with that Sam unloaded into my wife's pussy and I watched her writhe in pleasure, her own orgasm completely overtaking her.

As the wave of their orgasm started to wane, I positioned myself next to Sam. He pulled his dick from Melissa's pussy and we both watched with satisfaction as his cum poured from her pussy. Melissa reached back, cocked a sly smile, and wiped up some of the cum from her pussy, then slowly licked it off her finger. Sam and I only managed a couple of low moans and exchanged a smile.

We all fell into bed, naked arms and legs falling over each other, and stayed that way until our breathing returned to normal.

The next day Sam sent me a text asking if we had plans the next weekend. Melissa grabbed the phone and responded "Yes, you!" Needless to say, this was the first time of many.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's First Time Showing Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds