• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 04

Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 04

123

All characters are the age of 18 or older

Main story themes: Futa on Female, Coercion

Thank you for the continued feedback! I really appreciate comments especially if they are constructive!

If by some chance you stumbled upon this chapter, I highly suggest you go back and read each chapter in order.

*****

Sherry was the very definition of a proper American girl. She grew up in a proper family in a proper New England neighborhood where she went to a proper school where she got proper grades. She spent her teenage years being the pride and joy of her mothers, who showed off their beautiful proper blonde daughter to all their proper friends at their proper dinner parties. Sherry was a princess, the house with a white picket fence in the suburbs her castle.

Though for a princess Sherry was modest. As she grew up in an environment of privilege her body blossomed into that of a beautiful young woman. Soft and full breasts grew on her chest and tight curves flowed down her sides above long smooth legs. Coupled with her sharp face and bright blonde curls she was the center of attention when she entered the room. Though for all her beauty Sherry herself was humble, taking after her mothers she always maintained a modest and polite demeanor, a true example of class.

This class was hammered into her since childhood by her parents, as the members of Sherry's family grew to become lawyers, doctors, and other respected members of the community. Sherry was well aware that the expectations for her were no different, and she strove to meet the goals set by her parents. After years of proper behavior and hard work, this drive rewarded Sherry in the form of acceptance to a respected Midwestern university. During her final dinner party, Sherry announced to the glowing pride of her mothers and all the respected women of the neighborhood that she had enrolled in the pre-med program and planned to go on to medical school.

Four years ago Sherry hugged her mothers goodbye, tears of pride welled in their eyes as they embraced their golden child. Their precious child had made them so proud and she was going to go on to make them even prouder. Four years ago Sherry drove away from her castle in the suburbs with dreams of returning home, proudly surprising her parents with her graduation from medical school. Sherry knew for sure she would make them proud, she was her mother's daughter and she was going to achieve greatness.

Today however, Sherry was on her knees in a department store dressing room with Jackie's cock in her mouth.

Sherry swirled her tongue around the cockhead between her lips, stroking the shaft with her free hand in smooth motions. Her bright blonde bangs swung back and forth in front of her eyes with each pump of her wrist along the pulsating shaft. Light slurping sounds escaped from her lips as she bobbed on the engorged cockhead, tongue massaging the sensitive glans of her partner. The salty taste of precum touched her tongue, a sign that the futanari she was servicing was enjoying the attention.

She wore a white tank top so tight her breasts seemed to overflow past the tight fabric holding them at bay. A tiny black skirt rested on her hips, so short it would make a stripper blush. Her smooth ass poked out from the tiny flare of the skirt, black lace thong uncomfortably tight along her ass. Other dressing room doors opened and slammed shut, the occupants unaware of sensual service Sherry gave Jackie.

"You've come a long way since yesterday." Jackie said from her seat, hand resting on the little blonde head bobbing on her dick. "You sure I'm your first?"

Sherry reared her head off her meal and sneered at Jackie, "fuck you.", voice full of venom.

"Mmm, that may be an option. However, I don't believe I told you to stop. If you don't follow directions again then our little arrangement is off" Jackie said through a sly smile. "So get sucking my dick, it was just getting good."

Sherry took the cock in her mouth again but continued her viper-like glare at Jackie. The futanari only smiled and stroked Sherry's blonde hair as it swayed above her cock. Sherry's soft knees ached and burned as they rubbed on the hard floor of the dressing room. A mixture of saliva and Jackie's pre-cum flowed from the corners of her lips and down her chin each time she took the length into her mouth.

Though Sherry hated the owner of the shaft she was currently sucking on she did her best to service the futanari as best as she could, for she learned the day prior that Jackie tended to face-fuck if she felt the effort wasn't there. Sherry's tender lips massaged Jackie's cockhead while her wet tongue massaged the sensitive glans each time she shifted forward along the length. Her left hand jerked at the base of Jackie's cock, soft hands stroking to her lips with each slurp along the futa-cock.

Jackie leaned back in her seat, breathing heavy in ecstasy from the tiny blond coed's head that impaled itself on her cock. "That's it, right there you fucking slut." She breathed, "Fuck you feel so good sucking my cock. Just like that you goddamn whore."

Sherry doubled her pace, she had learned when Jackie began to call her names it was a sign the futanari was close to cumming. She milked Jackie's stiff cock, slick with saliva in a fanatic pace. Her jaw ached from the force of the engorged cockhead she forced in-between her tender lips, tongue flowing around her mouth along the cockhead. She took her free hand and massaged the futanari's ballsack, an effort to push Jackie over the edge.

Sherry could hear Jackie's panting grow faster and shaper until she felt a hand grip her hair, ripping her head back. Jackie stood up and quickly stroked her slick cock, "open your fucking mouth." She ordered. Sherry closed her eyes and obeyed as Jackie grunted and came on her face. She winced as each stream of cum struck her face, warm ropes of futanari semen fell across her down her face. Each panting grunt from the futanari brought more cum that coated Sherry's features and filled her mouth. Just as it seemed Jackie had emptied the remainder of her load onto Sherry's face, she shoved her cock into the open mouth and spurted one final shot of cum down her throat.

Jackie pulled her satisfied cock out of the shivering blonde and fall back on her chair in satisfaction. Sherry from her place on the floor choked and gasped; attempting to recover from having cum forced down her throat. Several deep breaths later and deep swallows later Sherry regained control over her thought and breathing, though the salty taste of cum still stained her mouth.

Raising her head from the floor Sherry's eyes met her reflection in the dressing room mirror. Stains of saliva fell down her lips and chin towards her cleavage. White streams of cum coated her face, a rope hung over her eyelid and draped across her face. Her bangs were wet and cemented to her forehead by a mixture of sweat and semen. A cord of guilt struck her chest, she didn't want to believe it was herself she was looking at in the mirror.

Jackie's hand gripped her arm and yanked Sherry to her feet. "Good job, cocksucker." She said in a casual tone. Jackie's verbal abuse only made Sherry feel worse. "Since you did such a good job taking my load like that, let's take a look at you. C'mon stand up straight now." Jackie primped and poked Sherry until she obeyed, like a kind of pet. Gripping the cum-covered girls shoulders Jackie spun her around and flipped up her tiny skirt. "Hmmm, I don't think black is your color." Jackie mused, referring to Sherry's tiny thong. "Red's much more your color, go find one in red." She ordered, opening the door and giving Sherry a gentle shove into the public eye of the store.

Sherry obeyed, slowly shuffling from the dressing room area into the intimates section. Humilation covered her like a blanket. She could feel the stares of the other women, they saw the way she was dressed like a whore and they saw the cum all over her face like a whore. She did her best to complete the task but she couldn't ignore the humiliation. Shame blushed her cheeks red while a painful lump grow in her throat demanding she cry. Only months ago she believed herself to be destined for greatness, and now she was digging through a selection of thongs while shivering from the cum that grew cold on her face.

I will not cry she ordered herself. I will not give that bitch the pleasure of seeing me cry. Finally finding a red lace thong in her size, she returned past the gauntlet of stares to the dressing room that housed Jackie. Shutting the door behind her she showed her red lacy objective to Jackie, who smiled and jumped up from her seat. "Perfect! Now let's see how they look on you." Jackie said as she yanked down the pair Sherry was wearing. Sherry kicked off the black lacy thong and slid up the red pair; the tiny lacy thong felt uncomfortable along her asscrack.

Jackie flipped up her skirt again and examined the smooth ass in the mirror. "Perfect! It's just your style. Should be wonderful for our card game with the girls this weekend!" Jackie said giving Sherry's exposed ass cheeks a painful slap before letting go of the flare of the tiny skirt.

Sherry winced from the blow and turned around to face her full form in the wall mirror. Her red thong was clearly visible as it curved around her hips above the top of her skirt, which length just barely covered her crotch. If she were to take even a small step the red fabric that covered her cunt was clearly visible. Shame filled her mind from the sight of herself in such a slutty outfit coupled with the now cold sticky cum on her face.

She wanted to be mad, she wanted to blame someone; she wanted to believe this wasn't her fault. But deep down inside Sherry knew: I deserve this.

*****

My evening at the Guardian Angel had been nothing short of eye opening. Not only had I learned so much about the lives of futanari, gotten the intimate details of sexual lives from people I had just met, and almost been impregnated in a bar bathroom, but most shocking of all was that I wasn't the first one out of the poker game. Jackie had bit the dust much earlier in the night, but Cass had also fallen to the elegant-as-ever Mari, leaving only three players in the game.

I had been playing passive all game, my focus on the discussion between the futanari rather than actual strategy for winning the game. But I found myself with an excellent hand of two aces, with another ace in the river. Facing only Kris I took the risk and went all in, hoping I hadn't lost my buy-in.

The table was silent with the exception of Jackie, who purred in excitement. "C'mon Miss detective, I'm rootin for you here." She said softly. The blonde on her lap's skirt had slowly rolled up her side from Jackie's fidgeting, clearly exposing her bright red underwear. She didn't seem to care or notice, a blank look on her face while Jackie's hand kneaded her thigh.

Tearing my attention away from the red lace between her legs I focused on Kris, who casually flipped over her hand revealing a flush. With a small moan, I mourned the loss of my buy-in and flipped over my hand in defeat.

Jackie leaned back and bellowed an "oooooh!", mourning my loss with me. Giving a hard slap to her captive's somewhat exposed ass she yelled "Fuck I thought for sure you had her!". The woman winced but didn't yell at the blow to her rear, a clear red handprint grew to match her red lace underwear. This beautiful woman had taken so much abuse throughout the night, from being sexually harassed, smoke blown in her face, and being slapped around. But yet despite the pitiful look on her face she didn't react whatsoever, like she was a slave and Jackie her master. Courage welled up inside of me from the pathetic sight and I took a risk.

"Why do you let her do that to you?" I asked the blonde. The woman met my eyes with the question, only to quickly look down at the table with an empty look on her face.

"Jackie doesn't usually let her pets talk during the game." Kris calmly said, counting out my chips from a moment prior.

"Pets? What does that mean?" I asked, clueless for the countless time of the night.

Jackie had her trademark devil-grin, "Little Sherry here made a deal with the devil." She slid her hand in-between the woman's legs, a look of disgust on their owner's face. Jackie continued to massage her captive, her eyes on mine, "And don't think this is some kind of slavery shit, I'm not that fucked up. She can say no and leave at any time she wants."

I tried to think of scenarios why someone would allow such abuse, coming up blank. "So if I might ask, why don't you?" I asked the woman again, who still looked away with a pitiful expression.

"Simple really" Jackie answered for her, "The princess wants the keys to my castle. Little Sherry's wifey got herself knocked up, and like a true lady of class her babymomma didn't stick around long enough to say there aint no room in the inn." The expression on Sherry's face grew pained with embarrassment as Jackie continued to speak. "I'm her little fucked-up savior, giving her a second chance she never thought she'd have."

I shook my head in disbelief, "Savior?"

Mari saved me from Jackie's explanation, "In order for a mother or a couple to move into a nursery they need to be referred by a futanari, it's almost always by whoever got them pregnant. So basically for whatever reason, Miss Sherry," Mari nodded towards Sherry, whom was bright red with shame, "has reached an agreement with Jackie in order to acquire such a referral, as her wife failed to acquire one."

This talk of referrals sounded so medical and formal to me. I imagined a futanari and a woman signing legal documents bedside before taking a tumble in the sheets. The image amused and confused me simultaneously. I remembered how drunk with lust I felt in the bathroom just an hour before; I was seconds away from being gleefully knocked up by futanari whose names I didn't even know. "Referrals?" I asked, "Sounds complicated."

"Not really" Kris picked up, "The Nursery we partner with gives us these." Kris pulled several small black cards from her purse, about the size of business cards but thick and plastic. Sherry's eyes broke from her agitated trance and snapped to Kris' hands that held the cards. "These are our referrals" Kris pushed one over to me, Sherry's eyes following the small piece of plastic as it slid into my hand.

A long ID number was imprinted on the card as well as Kris' name. The Ark Nursery's logo of a bright white wing was printed on the bottom right corner below a small chip. The back of the card bore a large image of the symbol for Venus, enclosed around a small crown. Kris continued as I examined the card. "That card buys you five years here at Ark, that symbol on the back signifies which neighborhood the home is in."

"So you choose exactly where they live as well?" My eyes grew wide, "That's a lot of power."

"Well" Cass started "It's not like there's slums here in Ark, it's just a level of control. We have to ration out each neighborhood; otherwise I would have all my families in The Guardian Angel instead of the other areas. Every neighborhood is pretty nice here in Ark, so you just end up saving The Guardian Angel cards for partners you really like."

I thought about how much sense it made when I fully realized what Cass had said, "Wait, The Guardian Angel isn't a hotel?"

Cass threw her head back and laughed. Jackie smirked and answered for her, "It seems that way doesn't it? But no, it's just high class living. Most of us futanari live here like our own little mount Olympus, but there are plenty of apartments we can hand out to our favorites." Jackie's hand rested comfortably in-between Sherry's legs, fingers on the red fabric of her panties. Sherry's facial expression made it clear to all members of the table she wasn't the least bit aroused by the attention.

I refocused my attention away from the harassed woman to the conversation. "I think I'm starting to get it, but I still don't understand why someone would go to such lengths. There must be another futanari willing to give Sherry a card without using Jackie." I realized what I had said and quickly turned to Jackie, puffing away on her cigar. "No offense, Jackie."

"None taken" Her fingers continued to play with the fabric of Sherry's skirt.

"Typically." Mari explained, "A nursery doesn't accept a referral by a futanari that didn't get the individual pregnant. However Jackie here has convinced a certain Guardian Angel administrator to make exceptions for her."

"How did you manage that?" I asked, looking towards a grinning Jackie

"Turns out a certain Angel fucking sucks at bluffing so I've got a few free passes to hand out to the needy." Jackie rubbed Sherry's chin as she spoke, who jerked her head away and pouted.

"You want to see what the rooms look like?" Asked Cass, "We can give you a proper tour while Mari and Kris finish up if you like?"

"Sure!" I agreed, excited to explore more of the extravagant building that was The Guardian Angel.

Mari and Kris waved us goodbye and Cass and Jackie guided me out of the lounge. Sherry stared at the floor and followed close behind Jackie. Exiting the darkness of the lounge we emerged into the bright main hall and strode inside a nearby elevator, casual music drifted from inside the carriage.

"I think this floor is mostly empty..." Cass mumbled, cautiously selecting a floor. The elevator jerked and began upwards. Sherry stood next to Jackie, who was groping the blonde's butt with her free hand. I scanned Sherry's face for a reaction, but her expression was blank and eyes looking into memories of the past.

*****

Sherry's achievements hadn't ceased since her acceptance to university, boasting a seven straight semester streak of a perfect 4.0 GPA she was a model student. The only thing that stood between her and entrance to any medical school of her choice was the daunting MCAT and a final semester of her undergraduate career.

She wasn't concerned about either challenge, she was confident she would finish her degree in perfect standing. Instead Sherry was at a holiday house party, concerned with getting her girlfriend, Ada to relax and enjoy a party for once in her life. It was the winter holidays, loud music pulsed throughout the house while students mingled, danced, and celebrated the end of another semester. Sherry and Ada had secured a spot on the living room couch, Sherry itching to be a social butterfly and Ada doing her best to be invisible.

"Drink this." Sherry ordered, "I'm determined for you to have fun with real people for a change." Pushing a glass towards her partner.

Ada glanced at the glass that had been shoved in her hands. "White? What is this?"

"It's called a white Russian. I know you don't like the taste of alcohol but trust me you'll like this." Sherry ordered. Ada looked into the milky liquid with a shy concerned stare. Sherry rested a hand on her shoulder, "C'mon Ada, I just want you to have some fun. It's just something to help you loosen up. Could you just try it? For me?" Sherry begged, big blue eyes staring into Ada's brown pair.

"Not fair, you know I can never say no to you." Ada relented, draining her drink in a single drink.

"That's my girl!" Sherry cheered, rubbing Ada's back.

Sherry had met Ada as a freshman as lab partners in introductory chemistry. Ada was hopeless when it came to the sciences and was completely reliant upon Sherry for passing the course. Sherry had been annoyed with her seemingly useless lab partner until she began to struggle in her creative writing courses and was saved by Ada's amazing abilities as an editor. A companionship was born, Ada was an English major who relyied on Sherry for math and science help while Sherry was pre-med and relied on Ada to get her through her liberal arts credits.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds