• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Gym

Home Gym

12

Phone rang early on Saturday morning; I was still asleep, it was my weekend off work and wanted a lay in. I wasn't going to answer it but when I looked at who was calling; it was my brother's home number. I answered the phone, "Hello," in a groggy morning voice.

It was my brother's wife Tracey. Tracey was twenty-two and an athlete, a four hundred meter runner. So having said that, you can visualise her physique, she's hot, so fucking hot. I still don't know to this day why she got married to my brother Graham.

Graham is thirty years old, not a brilliant body, not by any means. But he is well off, he's loaded, money coming out of his ears. His internet business took off four years ago and he's worth over three million. I can only think that's why Tracey is with him.

Me, well I'm twenty-five, my name is Stan and I'm single, I have a steady job as a mechanical engineer. Pays fairly well, but as with all jobs in that sort of category, can still do with more, money that is, who can't? Yes okay, my brother he can get by with less.

Back to the call, Tracey said, "Morning Stan, hope I didn't wake you? But Graham's been out a week and is not due back for at least another week from his business trip. I need a hand with setting up my new gym equipment. It arrived yesterday and I can't wait till Graham gets back. I really want to use it now. Please can you... please?"

Being a mechanical engineer, everyone thinks I'm the person for that kind of job.

She sounded over-joyed at getting her stuff, which my brother obviously paid for. I really wanted my lay in; she's never done me any favours. In fact, she's always sort of looked down at me and I've always thought of her as a stuck up toffee nosed money grabbing bitch.

They, Graham and Tracey were remodelling their house. I call it a house but it was more like a mansion. Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchen, a very large lounge, and they were adding more rooms at ground level. One was the gym, a second was a games room with a snooker table in the middle, not that either of them play the game or even knew the basic rules. And the other was to be a home cinema room, yeah a cinema room, come on! Who actually need's a home cinema room?

Also Tracey being the 'Oh so caring' person she was, not! Wanted a granny flat at the end of the garden, this was for her gran. And by-the-way Rose was not her real gran; Rose was a person she called gran, but was in fact her nanny. Rose brought up Tracey from a very young age and had remained good friends since.

Tracey wanted the flat for Rose so she could stay there on occasions. Rose was a nice enough lady, sixty-three years old and from the pictures she had shown me previously, she too seemed to be quite an active lady in her day. She was widowed and she came and went from her place, which was ten miles away from my brother's place to see Tracey whenever she felt like it. Hence the granny flat.

Back to the call, I was not in the mood, I said, "You know it's my weekend off."

And all she said was, "Please... Please... I'll be forever grateful... Please!"

I really didn't like her! But thought if she tells Graham that I didn't help her, well... I didn't want to fall out with my brother. Which would have led to falling out with mum... dad... well you know.

I sighed deeply and ever the gentleman, I said, "Yes okay, I'll be round in an hour or so."

She said, "Thank you, oh and don't be earlier than that, I'm going for a jog and that will take me an hour itself."

I thought great, just what I didn't need this weekend, to be putting a home gym together, brilliant, and it wasn't even for me.

I closed my eyes and thought I'd grab a quick few minutes of snooze time. I can get to their place in ten minutes in my car.

Then a noise woke me up and I looked at the clock, shit I must have dozed off for longer than I wanted. I shot up and went to wash my face, very quickly threw on some clothes and shot out of my flat. I got to their place and rang the bell. No one answered; I rang it again and looked at my watch. I was sure I was sort of on time. I rang it again and stood back, just then I heard Tracey, "Hi Stan."

She was huffing a bit; looked like she had just returned from her jog. That figure was a sight for sore eyes; it always sent boundless signals to a male cock. She looked so fit, her taut abs showed through from between the pink shorts and her pink top she just about had on to cover her tits.

She said, "Have you just got here?"

I raised my eyes very quickly from her stomach to her face and said, "Yes... well ten minutes ago actually."

She still jogged on the spot and said, "I did say I was going to be out. Never mind, we're both here now."

She reached into a back pocket or something in her very tight shorts and got out a key. She opened the door and went through. I followed her and closed the door. She said, "Here, it's in through here."

I followed her into a room, no door, she said, "We're still waiting for the carpenter to come and hang some of the doors."

There were six pieces of equipment that needed to be put together. She asked, "You okay with that lot? If you need any tools there's some in the other room, the cinema room, it's not finished yet either."

I looked at it all, around eight boxes on the floor and a couple leant against the wall. Opposite that wall was a mirrored wall, from floor to ceiling and from one side to the other. I scratched my head and said, "Yeah, sure, I'll get started."

She came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks', would you like a coffee or something?"

She did not usually give me a kiss, I was surprised and a bit shocked, but I was not going to complain. I suppose it was for helping put that lot together. I said, "Yes, a coffee please."

I got unpacking and she went off to make me a coffee. I got a box unpacked and looked at the instructions, seemed like most of that one was already put together, just needed to be swivelled into the right place and bolts tightened. Ten minutes later she returned with my coffee.

She gave me the mug and said, "I'm off for a quick shower, you okay here?"

I took the mug from her, my eyes fell to her stomach, to her hard defined abs. She looked so 'Fuckable.' I had to fight my cock from rising and embarrassing me; even if I say so myself, my nine-incher would be noticeable if it were to stand in my jeans.

She must have noticed me looking down and for some reason she came up close and hugged me tight. Pressed her hips hard against mine and my cock started to rise, I almost spilt the coffee as I pulled my hips back. She let go and said, "Thank you," and as she let go to turn and walk away she winked at me.

She'd never been that nice; got me worried! But I carried on with the task at hand.

She walked off and her arse looked amazing as she did. I took a sip of coffee and put the mug down to continue with putting her equipment together. Just then, through an open window I heard a car go past, I looked through and saw it go down to the other end of a small drive, to the granny flat.

I saw Rose get out and go into the flat, I thought of going over, to say hi. But then thought I'd do that later, after I had put the gym equipment together. I could hear the power shower upstairs as I worked. It had been half an hour or so and I still was not even half way through. I didn't know how she wanted it all laid out - So left things in random positions as I put them together.

Tracey came down, holy fuck, she wore a very short thin dress, I could see her nipples poke through it, she asked, "How you getting on?"

She was drying off her short blond hair with a towel, she threw it to one side and I said, "Yeah, getting there, but I need you to let me know where you want each item placed."

She looked out of the window and said, "O look gran's here, when did she arrive!"

I turned and looked out also and said, "Just as you went for a shower."

She stepped over a few items lying on the floor and stepped towards the window, she said, "I'll just pop over to see if she needs anything; you alright for a few minutes?"

I knelt back down and said, "Yes sure."

I carried on and fifteen minutes later Tracey came back, she picked up the empty mug and asked, "Would you like some lunch, I'm fixing Rose a sandwich."

I stood as I finished that item and again was a bit amazed that she was being so nice, I said, "No thanks, I'd like to get off soon."

She gave me a cheeky look as she turned and said, "Well I'll be in the kitchen if you change your mind."

I cleared up some of the rubbish to make room to put the other stuff together; I was getting hot, I took off my tee-shirt. I wanted a rest and cool off a little. I walked around and into the games room, just to be nosy. The snooker table was there, all covered up.

I looked around and was thinking what a lucky bastard my brother turned out to be. All this stuff; a big house, expensive cars, goes on holidays five times a year and a friggin' gorgeous wife to boot. Stuck up or not, she was gorgeous.

Just then from behind me, made me jump a bit, Tracey said, "Are you sure you don't want a bite to eat?"

I was a bit startled and I turned around quickly, she was stood just inches from me, I coughed and said, "No... no ... I'm fine thanks."

She said, "Rose's car's playing up, she can't get it started again. She thinks it may be the battery. Would you be so kind and give her a lift back to her place, she only came over to collect a few items of clothing she wants for tonight."

I was a bit relieved that at least she didn't ask me to have a look at fixing it for her, I said, "Yeah sure, but your gym stuff will have to wait till another time then."

Tracey chuckled a bit and said, "That's fine... granny first."

Again, Tracey never was so chirpy around me; she seemed like a different person, a... well a... 'Normal person.'

And then the most bazar thing, she placed a hand on my bare chest and pushed me towards the snooker table; I wondered what was up with her, I said, "What you doing... what's... "

She placed a finger on my lips to hush me; I was on the edge of the table, both my hands besides my hips and on the table's edge. She said, "Get on that table."

I turned my head back and looked at the table and said, "What!"

She pushed me further, I had no choice, I jumped up a bit and I sat on the edge, I turned my head back towards her and she got hold of my head in both of her hands and kissed me. I was reluctant to get involved, as I thought in my head that she was having me on. Was it some kind of test?

I did not participate in the kiss as she may have wanted me to. As I looked at her, she had a very blank but stern look in her eyes, she let go of my head and said, "Get up on the table."

I again out of vocal reflex said, "What!"

She slapped my chest and said, "You fuckin' heard, get up."

I pushed back and my arse was on the table. She grabbed my belt and began to undo it as she looked me in the eyes. She had a very light smirk on her face as she unzipped my jeans she said, "Take them off."

Okay, I was not sure what was happening, what turned her on to me like that. But as I was still thinking she stepped back and pulled off her dress. Oh my fucking god, her tits were magnificent, and oh fucking hell her whole body was just so out of this world, she didn't even have any knickers on. She was starker's, not a stich on under that flimsy dress.

Her pussy was clean shaven; she had a tattoo of two jigsaw pieces, fitted together, one was filled in solid red, the other was just a green outline of a piece. She tossed the dress over to the floor and looked at me, she stepped closer and said, "Come on get them off, or do you want me to do it."

I was not scared, but close to it, I said, "What's going on, why...?"

She grabbed my jeans, a leg in each hand and said, "I know you don't like me, you just think I'm a gold digger. I know, don't deny it. But this has nothing to do with liking... you me or me you. This is just going to be sex. Do you want sex with me?"

I didn't have to ponder on that question for too long. The stupid dumb ass answer to that question would have been 'No!'

I raised my arse off the table and together with my jeans, I took off my boxers as well in one go. My nine-incher was rock hard and stood out before me. Tracey helped to pull the jeans clean off; she tossed my jeans over to where her dress was. She grabbed my cock; she again looked me in the eyes and said, "Nice one Stan, let's have some fun."

She began to stroke it and also blew me off. She kept eye contact as she slobbered over my cock. I was perched up on my elbows, my legs dangled over the edge of the table as I looked down at her.

After five minutes, she stopped, she let go of my cock and said, "Slide back."

As I slid back, she literally jumped onto the table, her athleticism showed; she straddled over me and took hold of my cock. She placed it to her pussy and looked at me as she lowered herself down. Fuck that felt nice, my cock slipped into her hot wet pussy so nicely.

She placed both her hands onto the table besides my head, she began to ride me slowly, but soon built up to a frenzied fuck. She looked at me all the time, she rose up just till my cock-head and then slammed back down fully onto my groin.

Her head started to move from left to right, her eyes shut tight and she said, "Jesus fuck!" as she fully implanted herself onto me. With my cock completely into her pussy she ground it onto my groin. She went through an orgasm and her hands made fists on the cloth that was covering the table.

She calmed down and her eyes opened ever so slowly, looked at me and blinked a couple of times and she said, "Wow... just wow."

My cock lay buried in her as her pussy walls throbbed strongly. She was so youthful, so young and I could not wait for her to start again.

She looked at me she said, "Sorry about that, I can get a bit wild at times."

I said, "You can do that all day long as far as I'm concerned."

She started to move slowly again up and down. She said, "God how I've missed a nice fucking, Graham's five usually blows in less than a minute, well before I'm satisfied. He always fingers me to my orgasm, it's not the same."

Was it that that spurred her on to me, my brother could not satisfy her, so she thought she'd give me a go? What a bitch, if my brother found out, she'd be straight out the door. That's why it was me and not some stranger. This way she gets to keep it in the family because I obviously would not tell.

But then as she rode me again she said, "I caught him... the bastard!"

I said, "Caught... caught who?"

She slammed down on me hard and said, "Your brother... Graham."

"What do you mean?" I thought I followed her but I needed her to clarify.

She rose and fell so nicely, she really had a fantastically firm grip with her pussy on my cock. She said, "I caught him with a sales rep, he fucked her on this here table."

So that was the real reason, I asked "So why did you not confront him?"

She blew me a kiss and said, "There's no way I'm giving up this place. He can fuck who he wants. I'm staying."

She then winked at me and continued to say, "Cause I've found someone to fuck me."

She rose up and I grabbed her tits, each one fitted perfectly in the palm of each of my hands. They felt so firm, just amazing. Her nipples stuck out as I groped, squeezed and pinched them. She gave out light moans of pleasure as she placed her hands over mine. She began to ride faster and faster, I felt my impending orgasm had built up.

I saw her eyes shut tight again as she said, "Oh god, another one, oh god."

My cock-head felt real hot and was being squeezed by her young tight pussy so nicely. I was forced to break the rhythm as my cum boiled. I pushed my cock up high, deep and I blew load after load into her young athletic body. I squeezed her tits so hard I must have left my hand prints on them.

My hands travelled down to her hips and pulled her down onto my cock as it erupted into her. I wanted to make sure that I gave her a good fucking, and that that was not going to be a one off. I lowered us both back to the table as we both came back down form our own individual ecstasies.

We got cleaned up and dressed just as Rose came in and asked, "Hello Stan, has Tracey told you I've got car trouble! Can you help? Can you give me a lift home please?"

She had a rather large luggage bag besides her and an empty plate in one hand, from the sandwich Tracey made for her earlier. She looked at us both and said, "You both look quite hot, been working out in the new gym have we?"

Tracey and I looked at each other and smiled, Tracey said, "Yes, had to give it a go, make sure I've got the right equipment around me to keep me fit."

Rose looked at me and asked, "It fitted together all right then?"

I was about to answer, but Tracey spoke before I managed to get a word out, she said, "It fitted perfectly, there is this one piece, a bit over-size, but we managed to squeeze it in where it belongs. And now everything slides smoothly. The reciprocating action on that particular item is perfect. It's going to give me many a good work-out."

Tracey took hold of the plate from Rose and turned to me and said, "You are okay to give Rose a lift home aren't you? I have a nice cream pie for you if you want to come back here... and continue... with the gym."

I looked down at Tracey's legs and saw a trickle of cum running down. I had to look away and looked at Rose, I thought for a second, I'm sure Rose didn't get the reference to the cream pie, I said, "Yes that's fine, come on Rose let's get you home."

I picked up her bag and we got into my car. We set off and Rose talked, typically she was never lost for words. Small talk mostly, just how I was and my work. The journey passed quickly and we were there in no time.

I got out and took her bag to her front door; I wanted to get back to Tracey, Rose said, "Come in Stan, just for a minute won't you."

I felt a bit silly not to go in, Rose was a nice lady. As I have mentioned before, she used to be an athlete herself, a while ago now granted. But she still kept herself fit; she still went out for jogs and down the gym, yes, at sixty-three. Secretly I think she wanted me to finish the gym back at Tracey's place so she could use it too.

Apart from finishing the gym at Tracey's, I didn't really have any other plans for the weekend. Well that was until an hour ago, when my cock exploded in Tracey's pussy. I really wanted to get back to her, but I didn't want Rose to think I was in a great rush. Just so she didn't get the wrong idea.

So I said, "Yes okay, just for a minute though, I need to get back and help Tracey."

We both went in and I placed her bag to the side. Rose asked me to go through and sit down in the lounge. She came and joined me a couple of minutes later. We both sat and chatted, she asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

I didn't want to be impolite, but I really wanted to get back, I said, "Thank you, but no. I should be getting back."

Rose stood and asked, "Before you go can you please take that heavy bag upstairs for me?"

I stood up straight away, as I thought if I did that then I'll be able to get off. Rose led the way and I followed, bag in hand. She led me into a bedroom; I placed the bag just inside the door. Rose had walked over to a dresser with her hand bag. She took out her phone and placed her bag besides the dresser.

I didn't think anything of it, not unusual, I said, "Okay Rose, if there's nothing else I'll be off then."

Rose smiled at me and said, "O just one more thing... I'm going to make a call. But... you can stop me if you like."

I was confused, I said, "Why would I stop you, you can call who you like."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Gym

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds