• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Online Slave Training Instructions No. 02

Online Slave Training Instructions No. 02

12

Thanks for any feedback in advance.

(Online) Dominance and Submission is the main theme here.

Reading part one first is strongly recommended but not necessary. Hope you enjoy it and have some fun.

Thanks to Candace for editing.

*****

Thanks also to my guinea pig who volunteered to test the second part to make the instructions slut approved. Make sure it's warm and comfortable in your room and that you remove anything that could distract you.

*****

It's you again. Still searching for guidance, still longing to become a slave, to learn what it truly feels like to serve and obey. What it means being dominated and controlled, being helpless and at your Master's mercy. Learning to give yourself up, learning to surrender your body and mind that's what this is all about.

Here we are for the next session to deepen the grip that your Master is exerting over you, to increase your dependence on your Master, forming you into an obedient slave. Slowly we will transform that slut you are right now into the lustful slave you crave to be. We are going to have some fun together. I give you commands and you obey them. The more you engage, the more intense the experience will be, the more you will enjoy reading this story. It's up to you, well not really if you are up for the job.

You are still a slut, getting wet by the thought of being helpless, being used, having to obey. Yet some part of you is still posing resistance. It's that comfort zone that is keeping you from being a good slave. All those social conventions that you were taught and those rules of proper conduct that have been engrained into your brain. I will show you how to let go of those. I know you fantasize about breaking the rules, doing what others might consider inappropriate. I will make you forget what is only hindering your transformation. Let go of the narrow views of what is a decent thing to do and learn how to properly behave as a slave. You have already started, I know. I'll teach you a different way of how to behave; my way. You will get punished; become a toy, pet, slave, whore or anything that your Master wants you to be molded into. You want to experience the pure ecstasy of subspace. That's why you have to surrender your body and mind to me. So let's start.

Are you sitting there thinking about rubbing your clit? Are you trying to increase your arousal while reading my instructions with your fingers? You are a slut, you know it, not matter how innocent you appear outside your bedroom. Vanillas have no clue you like the thought of being whipped, bound, gagged, collared and leashed, they can't tell from your everyday appearance. But I know. I know that you want to be put to good use with those slut holes of yours.

Start recording this session. Go ahead and switch on the camera on your computer, laptop or mobile phone. If you are reading from your phone there are apps like Secret Video Recorder for your android or similar apps for apple to record while you read my instructions. You can also read the instructions on your mobile phone and record on your tablet/notebook/pc while you are following the instructions. Position the camera so that you are facing it when following the instructions and give it a wide angle so that you have room to move. I suggest at the foot of your bed.

You heard right; turn on the camera while you are reading. Start recording and afterwards proceed with reading and following your online training. This way you will experience a real slave training. No wannabe slave anymore, the real thing; move out of your comfort zone and you will feel dominated and under control. Sitting there on your Computer or lying in bed while playing with your pussy is one thing. But is it enough? How will it feel to know your performance is evaluated, to have to obediently follow my instructions and be treated as a slave apprentice?

You like the thought of taping this session and having to follow my instructions. Giving away the control and sending me the video to check if you carried out my instructions is turning you on. You want to feel possessed. Follow your Masters instructions and I will watch to make sure you follow them properly. Your session has to be taped or it won't feel like truly submitting when you follow my commands. You know you want to obey so do as you are told!

That's why you started reading in the first place. You were curious about how to become a slave and how to train yourself to be one. You will surrender to me this way. Videotaping will get you a step closer to making it real. It will feel good, more intense than reading some naughty stories and orgasming at the thought of being the slave in the story. This time you will be the slave. So start the recording! Get ready to serve your Master. Prove to me you are a good little slut. Prove to yourself that you really want to be a slave and that you want to be trained and possessed.

At this point the recorder should be up and running, taping you as you are reading these instructions.

Are you done? Then go ahead with these lines and submit to your Master.

This time we are going to do some simple exercises to show you the proper slave positions, how you should assume them. This way I want to test your compliance and see the effort you put into following my commands. Some of the exercises have similarities to Yoga so you might recognize them. You can perform them on the floor with an exercise mat or on your bed. They should also help you to become more graceful as a slave should be to demonstrate proper devotion to your Master. I like it when I see your beautiful body move in a naughty and sexy way trying to seduce me.

Some relaxation exercises at the beginning to loosen you up, to let all the stress and everything unnecessary that is occupying your mind go and prepare yourself to fully serve me and have fun with the exercises. Take some time to relax, take some deeps breaths, no need to rush. Slowly and calmly let any anxiety go, let the impact of the lines slowly work through your body. I want you to breathe in and out, steady and slow. Count each time you inhale and each time you exhale. Continue counting until your count is 16 then continue reading and breathing slowly and effortlessly.

Slowly, in ... and out ..., out ... and in ... Feel how you start to get calm, How your body relaxes, How you become more comfortable with where you are sitting. There is no need for you to rush through the lines. Read them carefully so you can fully absorb their meaning; so that you can diligently carry out my instructions.

Your breath makes you calmer. In and out goes your breath. Steady and relaxing; your chest is raising and lowering. Out ... and in... And again in ... and out ... You feel how you get calmer every time you breathe out. Your muscles relax. You feel tensions releasing. A warm feeling is beginning to emanate through your body while you take breaths in. Breathe in and feel it.

As you continue to breathe in and out, I want you to imagine that a warm bubble of energy is descending upon your body. Slowly from your head down it feels like warm honey is starting to cover your body, the warm and comforting sensations is soothing, you continue to breathe in and out effortlessly. Each time you inhale, you feel the energy of the viscous warm pulsing honey like liquid that is entering your body that feels like you imagine inhaling the warmth of the sun in summer on your skin. Slowly and comfortably the bubble is fully covering your body, sheltering you in a warm bright sphere of light and energy.

Every time you breathe out you relax more. Every time you breathe in you feel more warmth and energy entering your body. Breathe in ... and ... breathe out ... you are now relaxed yet full of energy. Feel the energy and warmth entering your body and again ... breathe in ... and out ... Let the energy enter your body float through, penetrating all your body parts. Feel how the energy is floating right to your vagina. Breathe in ... and breathe out...

Feel the energy concentrating in your lower part of the body. You now feel more awake and attentive, ready to follow my instructions, ready to respond to my commands. You are ready to serve me, wanting to serve me, eager to serve me, there to be trained. You slowly and carefully read the lines, going through them like in trance. Fully absorbing what I ask you to do.

You are going to stand up and remove any clothes you are wearing right now. Put them in the next box or drawer, there's no need for them now. Be careful to undress slowly, feel the fabric you are removing as it is slowly uncovering your naked flesh.

You pussy is slightly tingling in anticipation of my instructions and because you are acting like the good obedient little slave you want to be. You imagine the palms of my hand, covering your pussy, slightly teasing you while my other hand is slowly caressing your buttocks. But they cruelly stop working as soon as you start to get really aroused, longing for a more intense touch. You are a good little slut, aren't you?

Don't forget how to properly address me slut, is that clear? Spread your feet, I want you to be open and vulnerable. Good girl. Remember, no touching yourself unless I tell you to. Repeat: Yes Master! ... Be sure not to forget that. Take your hand and slowly stroke over your clit, rubbing and giving you a nice feeling. Your hand is continuing to fondle around. Feel how I reward you for your good behavior. Remove that hand from your pussy.

We are going to do a set of 6 positions that you will frequently have to perform as a slave for your Master. First read carefully to familiarize yourself with them before you adopt a position. Then imagine performing them in your mind while you read through the positions. I will give each position a number and a name. When I finally call the name of the positon with capital letters, or simply say assume position No. X, you are to assume it immediately. All positions are meant to be adopted naked and at home, position one and two can be assumed with clothing. For all other positions, get naked if necessary when you are told to assume them. Position one and two have to be carried out as you are immediately.

Position no. 1 Servitude: Put both hands behind your back; each hand griping the opposite arm just under the elbow; spread your feet so that they are wider apart than your shoulders, your heels directly under your elbows. Now, shoulders back, stand straight, head down, eyes lowered. Imagine me inspecting you, checking if you stand properly and neatly aligned. Slowly count to thirty before you break position and continue to follow further instructions.

Assume SERVITUDE.

The next Positon you already know from part one of the instructions.

Position no. 2 Attention: Get down on the ground and let your body rest on your lower legs, legs opened in a 45° angle, showing me your pussy, your butt resting on your feet, sitting upright with your hands on your thighs fingers closed your palms facing upwards. Wait a few seconds, then move your hands up behind your head stretching your elbows back behind your head. Your fingers intersect so that your elbows are in a horizontal line; your fingers form a cage where your head can rest. You sit upright, presenting your breasts, looking straight ahead, fixing your eyes on a point in front of you and awaiting further commands in this slave position. You are not to move and look somewhere else for the next thirty seconds. This position must be held with discipline and eagerness to await further commands. Slowly count before breaking position and then continue to follow further instructions.

Assume ATTENTION.

You know that you are not allowed to play with your pussy while changing positions. No matter how horny you get, you have to refrain from touching yourself, is that clear? Your body belongs to me, and I will play with it when it pleases me. Now answer again, is that clear? Good slut, that's what I want to hear. Do you already feel like a pet that is being trained by its Master? To me you are nothing but a spoiled puppy that needs to be trained and disciplined to please his Master. Do you understand that? I know you have been fantasizing about this kind of slut training for a long time. But fantasizing isn't enough. The next position is intended to show your devotion to me.

Position no. 3 Devotion: Get down on the ground and let your body rest on your lower legs, place your legs parallel at shoulders length. Then you bend forward with your torso and arms, your chest is resting on your knees, your arms reach forward, your hands are closed and forming a triangle, your head faces the ground; your upper legs rest on your lower legs.

When you are in this position, visualize me, slowly moving my fingers delicately from the back of your hands to your lower arms, slowly towards your shoulders, both hands coming together, toying with your neck, first gently, then holding your neck firmly down, fixing you on the ground, leaving you vulnerable and open, your pussy accessible, then I move with my fingers delicately through your hair, fondling it a bit, then taking a firm grip, I push your head up just a bit, leave you in this position for a while, while I caress your buttocks. I hear your moaning and am satisfied with my slut. Then I push your head back on the ground, while I painfully slowly move my fingers over your spine, down to your ass. I play with it for a while, then I slowly reach towards your rectum, yet my fingers do not enter it, they just slightly move around it but don't enter it, to remind you that your body belongs to me. Then I let go and move downwards, nearing your pussy, already wet and aching, still I barely touch it, completely teasing you, yet you have the orders to stay still and so you don't move, despite you wanting to be touched more. Maybe it's killing you; despite that you have to bear it and stand still and show me your devotion. I play with your pussy and clit for a little longer until I let go of it. I cruelly move away from your pussy to your legs, sending a shiver through your body. Slowly I move lengthways down your legs to your feet until I carefully stroke along the outer side of your feet. Just when I see that it gets too intense for you I stop and withdraw my hands, pat your buttocks gently a bit and then leave you there kneeling. You lie there for a moment, longing to be touched further, but when I slowly count to three, you gracefully standd up and continue to follow further instructions. Imagine me counting: One, two, three.

Remember that you instantly have to assume a position once I command you to. Now that you are up and reading again, we are almost half way through, time for a reward my well-behaving slut. Next time I ask you to assume a position, I want you to stay there and imagine what I will do with your vulnerable pussy, how I will tease and torment you. As you feeling my fingers brush across your dripping slutty hole, you are to remain fixed in that position. Do I make myself clear? Do not move. Then you take your hands, and only your hands, and then move towards your pussy, play with it, play with your clit. I want you to remain in the exact position except for your hands which are toying with your pussy. They are now my hands, they will slowly tease you to the verge of orgasm, and they will stop, once you are nearing a climax. Then afterwards you count to thirty and the hands will continue to caress you, first your buttocks, then your legs, then your back and neck, it's my hands that are caressing you, remember. Those hands start to pull down your neck massaging it roughly, loosening any tension in the process. Then the hands move up your head and start massaging it, after some play they exert pressure to push you harder to the ground. I let you stay in this positon for a couple of seconds until your hands let go. Slowly those hands of yours move down to your pussy again. This time I am going to make you come. Once you are nearing an orgasm you will ask for permission to come, ask sincerely. If it does not sound convincing, I will remove my hands and wait for a few seconds before I continue playing with your pussy. Once you have asked sincerely enough, I cruelly have you count five seconds out loud, while I still play gently with your pussy and clit, before I let you come. At the end, I give you permission to come. Don't forget to thank me afterwards.

Assume DEVOTION

Now comes the hard part. So far everything was enjoyable and speaking to the inner slut in you. I had my fun giving you orders and you had your fun following them in anticipation of me letting you come at some point. Right now you feel exhausted and satisfied but from here on you will continue following the instructions knowing that I won't let you come a second time, no matter how hard you beg for it. It's about pleasing your Master and what you want is of no importance. The next position will make this point clear. Take your mobile phone set the alarm to 5 minutes. From the start of this position you will cease to be a person, you will only be an object. Objects don't move; don't speak, so the point of this exercise is for you to learn patience, obedience and discipline at the same time.

Position no.4 Object: Set the alarm to 5 minutes and start the countdown. Get down on your knees and position them parallel to each other and they are about hips width apart from each other. Position your arms in front of you on the ground so that your back is making a line from your butt to your neck and that your arms and thighs are in a 90° angle to the ground. Let you head drop and close your eyes. For the duration of this position you are an object. There is no teasing or gently caressing your body. You are an object. The only possible use of you right now would be to serve as a footstool or for your holes to be taken and filled with a cock. There is no spanking or whipping, no reaction of you required. You are in this position to please your master and not to think about what you want being done with your pussy. You are not to want anything but to become a mindless object during this position.

I don't care how you feel about this position. Just shut up and assume OBJECT.

If you are whining or cursing that you didn't like the position after you have finished or felt that it was hard assume SERVITUDE.

Now that you are focused on me I feel that you finally can start to be a potential slave to me. This exercise (position no. 4) stresses out one point. One of the three principles a slave apprentice has to learn by heart and adhere to is selflessness. Serving isn't about you and you wanting to be played with. It's about sacrifice and commitment. In order to be able to sacrifice and give freely your mind and body to your Master, you need to take in the second principle, courage; courage to make an initial leap of faith to entrust your body and mind to someone else, courage to seek interactions to augment your trust. Courage to live the lifestyle you want. And the final principal a slave apprentice should always adhere to is eagerness; eagerness to please, eagerness to intensify and eagerness for more submission. These three principles form the basis of your transformation to become a proper slave, to earn the right to be collared and leashed, the right to always be taken care of, and to always be protected. But you are not there yet. Your Master also asks for your love and care and this is what this position is about. It shows me that you can make sacrifices to please me and that you trust me that what I ask of you is important to you and that you are, despite the discomfort, eager to follow my commands. That's why the position is essential for you to turn from apprentice to slave. You need to be courageous, eager and selfless. That's why you will have to endure pain and hardships for me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Online Slave Training Instructions No. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds