• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother's Lover(s)

My Mother's Lover(s)

12

I read of a mother taking a female lover, later sharing her with her son, and then getting together with her son. It was hot and I thought I'd try my own version. As it turned out, it's much longer than I thought it would be and seems to invite a part 2. It's my first post so if anyone critiques it, please don't be too vicious.

I should note that it's not a stroke story and the build-up is slow. If that isn't to your tastes then you might as well stop here. Same advice if you're looking for a pregnancy angle.

*****

To introduce the characters, my name is Brian and I was in my early 20s. I was 5'11'', 165 pounds, trim rather than muscular, and blond. And for those to whom it matters, I had an average sized cock - about 6 inches, well below apparently the Literotica standard.

My father had left us when I was a kid so I lived with my mother Stella, in her mid-40s. Of Swedish descent, she was also trim, with small hips and decent sized but slightly droopy breasts. On a good day she resembled Helen Hunt. While I knew she was attractive, having sex with her was in no way an obsession. Here is our story.

"Brian, for a few weeks now I've been wrestling with how to tell you this and since I couldn't find the right way, I'm just going to tell you."

I looked up, startled, expecting something awful. Cancer? Job loss? A move to somewhere far from my friends?

"I'm going to start going out with someone."

No big deal I was thinking. The disruption to our routines, especially mine, would be bothersome but I suppose I knew the day would come and besides, in a few years I'd be finished college and setting out on my own.

"Great Mom. Who's the lucky guy?"

"That's what's so difficult Bri. It's not a guy."

Startled again. I'd had no inkling she leaned that way.

"You mean, with a woman?" Duh. But that was all I could come up with.

"Well, yes. It's someone from the office who I started working with a couple of months ago. Do you want to hear about it?"

"Sure." That came out a bit too enthusiastically. While I sometimes fantasized about my mother, every time I jerked off to her, I'd feel regret after I'd come. But the thought of her with another woman was new and intriguing territory.

"Her name is Valeri and she was born in Hungary. As I said she started working at my place a couple of months ago. I took her under my wing and got to know her a bit. She started off shy but she certainly has a flirtatious, vivacious side. A couple of weeks after she started we had an office happy hour. Two drinks into it the others began to leave and eventually there was just us. I asked if she were married or had a boyfriend and while at first she didn't directly answer, she finally confessed she was more attracted to girls, or women, as she corrected herself."

"I was a little surprised but curious to hear more. You see Brian, before I met your father I played both sides of the field."

Wow! This was news. I started imagining her eating out some girl's pussy, or even better, some cutie eating out hers. This focus on my mother's pussy started getting me aroused.

"Geez Mom, you never mentioned that before."

"Well hardly. Mothers don't usually share their pre-marital sex lives with their sons. Anyway, she's not completely lesbian but that's her main preference. You've heard about the Kinsey scale?"

I nodded, but hoped this wasn't going to lead to a quiz.

"So 6 means you're completely homosexual or lesbian with no interest in the opposite sex. Zero means you're completely hetero. Three means you're perfectly bi. So I'd say that Valeri is a 5. I'm a 2 which means I prefer men but sometimes enjoy women. What about you?"

"Zero I guess. Thanks Kinsey."

"I told her of my university dalliances including a hot romance with my freshman roommate. She said I was very sweet to have confided in her and that she could see why any woman would find me attractive. We flirted a bit more and then called it a night. But since then the flirting has escalated and last week she asked me out for dinner. I asked if this meant what I think it meant and she said yes. I told her I was tempted but that I'd have to think about it. Which I have. I realized I'm attracted to her and she's fun to be with. Plus, to my eyes she's kind of exotic. Sexy too. She's only 30 with olive skin, dashing brown eyes and curvy hips. And her ass, oh my."

I was wide-eyed. I was plenty curious to meet Valeri but I was also regarding my mother as more of a sexual being than I'd ever imagined.

"So when do you start dating?"

"I told her Friday so long as our talk went well. Did it?"

"Well, I'm still digesting that you've been with girls, but Valeri sounds nice. And you haven't dated anyone since Dad left. So I say Go For It!"

"Thanks Bri. You don't know how much I appreciate your maturity. And Bri..." Even though were sitting on the sofa, she looked up.

"Yes..." What was coming next?

"If it goes well, would you be upset if she spends the night here?"

"Where would she sleep?" The words were out of my mouth before the stupidity of the question registered. Fortunately my mother didn't answer. At least not in words. But that look of sympathy mixed with pity topped with confoundment spoke plenty.

Part 2 - Valeri

Friday. Date night. Mom was giddy and changed her outfit three times before settling on a stylish silk blouse and a sharp black skirt. She looked damn good and I told her so.

"Good enough to eat?" She giggled and before I could unwrap my tongue, continued "Rhetorical question honey. No need to answer that."

She went out and I took off to hang out with my friends. Normally we'd make quite a late night of it but my mind was elsewhere. I was dying to know how the date was going and whether Valeri would be spending the night. I didn't feel comfortable mentioning it to the guys and pleaded fatigue around midnight. When I got home I saw mom's car in the driveway. On entering, no sounds at first but then I heard voices. The bathroom was beside my mom's room while mine was well down the hall. I had half a mind to try to listen (not easy from my bedroom) but decided against it. Still slightly squeamish about that kind of intimacy with my mother. So I put on the headphones, cranked up some Clash and conked out.

I was awakened by my mother.

"Brian, I need one of your T-shirts."

"Whaa?" I was groggy and the request didn't make much sense. My mother was in a thin baby doll and was looking very good. She looked earnest but there was a glow to her I hadn't seen before.

"Valeri spent the night. She didn't bring anything to wear for the morning and doesn't want to get into last night's dress."

That snapped me awake though I still felt dodgy. "Sure", and waved in the general direction of my clothes chest. She got something out and departed.

I wanted to get up as curiosity about Valeri was killing me. Mom too looked fetching in her baby doll. But I thought I should give them some time as obviously Valeri needed to get dressed. I drifted off, got up with a start about 45 minutes later and took a shower. Mom's bedroom door was open and no one was inside so they must be in the kitchen. I put on a pair of boxers and T-shirt and made my way there.

"So there you are." Mom, still in her baby dolls, came over to greet me with a hug and a hand through my hair. "And this is Valeri."

"And you must be Brian. Thanks so much for your shirt." She came over and we hesitated. I thought of a handshake but that seemed way too formal. But anything else seemed too familiar. Valeri rescued me by giving me two quick pecks on each cheek.

"Nice to meet you Valeri." Clichés are safe when the brain isn't in gear. She was short, about 5'2" and had medium length wavy black hair. Her legs were a bit thick but very firm. Small breasts from the look of how my T-shirt hung and she was barefoot which I found oddly sexy. I don't have a foot fetish but I do like a nicely formed one. Her red toenail polish just added to the effect. As she turned to go back to the table, I could somewhat tell that even through the loose-hanging T-shirt, her ass was one for the ages. It reminded me of a pornstar from the 80s (whose name I've now forgotten) and the closest modern day equivalent would be J-Lo's.

They were on their coffee and chattering about folks at work. I just had some fruit and toast and didn't join the conversation. But I noticed that my mother looked animated in a way I'd seldom seen. Eventually she got up.

"I'm going to take a shower now so you two have some time to get to know each other better." And she left with the slightest of sashays.

Valeri and I looked at one another, each I suppose searching for a conversation starter.

"You're so cute." she said. "You look so much like your mother."

That nonplussed me. Few guys take it as a compliment to be compared to their mothers. But, I knew that Valeri liked my mother so what the hell.

"Thanks. You're quite attractive. I can see why my mom wanted to go out with you."

"I was the one who pursued her. She was so helpful at work and, well, I've a weakness for tall, trim blondes. Just the opposite of me."

I must have blushed. Valeri continued "Oops, maybe I shouldn't talk like this with her son."

"It's OK. I know she works out and keeps fit. She just complains about her droopy breasts." Once again I couldn't believe what I was saying it as I said it. I sometimes have a tendency to blurt and sitting there with Valeri seemed to ratchet it up. She was at the end of the table and I was on one side. My T-shirt which hung at mid-thigh standing was edged up much higher seated. And she had this bright expression that edged on blooming into a full, glorious smile. Her eyes were captivating and she had full, broad lips. Lips, which I reminded myself, must have been on my mother's pussy just a few hours ago.

"Oh, I don't care much for breasts. Mine are nothing special. I'm more of an assman." And she grinned.

So now I wondered what she'd done to my mother's ass. In somewhat of a daze I didn't even see the next blurt approaching. "Well she says that yours is something special."

Now Valeri laughed. "Oh Brian, I can't believe we're having this conversation. Mine is too big."

I plunged on. Here I'd imagined that maybe we'd talk about how she came to the States, where she'd gone to school etc. Somehow it was about her and my mother's body parts.

"I didn't get much of a look so I can't say, but maybe my mother likes it like that."

"Brian" coyly now, "Are you asking to see my ass?"

That brought on a danger zone blush. "Ah, well, er" was about as much as I got out. Valeri was smiling away. Thankfully I was rescued by my mother's return. She had changed into a snug pair of cotton shorts and pink, short-sleeved shirt.

Valeri got and said she'd change and would shower at home. As she left she flicked up the T-shirt giving me, and my mom, a good look at her ass. Thongs weren't a thing in those days but her panties were tiny. And her ass was so inviting.

"So what do you think of her?"

"She seems very nice. Cute, no, very attractive."

"Sexy as hell you mean. What did you talk about?"

No way was I going to tell my mom that we talked about her body. But I don't lie very well. "She just said how much she liked you."

Mom looked like she was on the point of a smackdown rebuttal but let it pass. "Well I like her too. A lot. She's bringing out feelings in me that, well, no need to elaborate." Then she leaned over and kissed my forehead. We'd never been much for open affection so this was new. Then she pulled my head into her chest. "Brian, I do hope you'll get on with her. I'd give her up if I thought you were uncomfortable with the relationship but I think I'm smitten."

"Mom, she's great. And I can already see the change in you. She's welcome anytime."

"Glad to hear it. Are you saying this because you want to see more of her ass?"

Another blush. "I'm sure that was more for your sake."

"And I'm sure you enjoyed it every bit as much as I did." Then she kissed my forehead again.

Part 3 - Developments and Conversation with Mom

Over the next few months they were dating steadily. Valeri stayed over a couple of times a week - usually Wednesdays and Saturdays. My mother was very happy and looked like she's lost years off her life. She also got more touchy-feely. Simple things like touching my arm when we talked, more hugs and snuggling up on the sofa when we watched TV. Unlike a lot of guys on Literotica, I wasn't desperate for a sexual relationship with my mom, though I did find her attractive and welcomed the growing closeness.

I was also enjoying Valeri's company. She'd compliment and tease me and became more openly affectionate with my mother. Slaps on the butt and open-mouthed kisses when she left. At first my mother tried to stop this when I was around. Eventually she went with the flow. One time I entered the kitchen when they were kissing and Valeri was fondling my mother's (clothed) breast. That led to a talk.

"Brian, I'm sorry about that. Valeri is very affectionate you know. But I shouldn't have let myself get carried away while you were in the house."

"It's OK mom. I wouldn't have minded a show." Mr. Blurt was seldom at a loss for words.

She looked slightly shocked; then laughed. "Hmm, two women. Every guy's fantasy, right?"

True dat, though since one was my mother, I wasn't sure how to take it. Ducking the question seemed the safer course of action. "Seriously, you two have been going out for several months now. It's a serious relationship - not just a fling. If you want to be affectionate in your own home, I shouldn't inhibit you."

That mature-ish response gave my mother pause. "Brian, that is so sweet and thoughtful of you to say. I've no intention of flaunting anything but thanks so much for the assurance."

I should add that I'd gotten into the habit of rising on Sundays before they did. The new routine was to bring them coffees in bed before they got up. One time as Valeri was reaching for hers, the covers slipped and I saw her breasts. They were small but nicely shaped. Her nipples were dark brown and very long and perky. She was nonchalant about it. "Oops, well, nothing to see here Brian."

"That's what you think."

"Actually, I don't. I'm not crazy about big breasts. Never wanted a couple of heavy melons. Your mother's are about as big as I like them. But I do love my nipples; their color and how they stand out when I'm excited." Which presumably she was now. "Do you like what you see?"

Now my mother was watching this exchange with an expression that was one part surprised and one part hard to read. Had it been just Valeri and I alone, I would have been more forward. But under the circs, "You're a very pretty woman Val." And I left.

Over the next few weeks Valeri never covered her breasts when I brought in the coffee. My mother always did. I asked her about this one night when we were on our own. We were watching an old movie and on our second glass of wine.

"Mom, does it bother you that Valeri doesn't cover her breasts when I bring you coffee?"

"It did at first and I talked to her about it. Her attitude is that they're only tits so what's the big deal. She's not that into breasts as sexual playthings so maybe that's a factor too."

"But you always keep yours covered."

"No shit Sherlock. I'm your mother."

"Sorry, but it just seemed incongruous." I'm not sure if that's the word I wanted but that's the word that came out.

"Are you saying you want to see your mother's tits?"

"Well, um, not that I'm asking you to see the, just that I wouldn't mind, no, that I'm sure they're great looking, but I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable..." I blundered on for a few more part-sentences before my mother laughed.

"Brian, I'm the one who's made you uncomfortable. Even though you didn't complete a sentence, I understand. So henceforth I needn't be so vigilant about my modesty. Just keep in mind that Valeri is much more adventurous than I am."

"How so?"

"I can't tell you about our sex life."

"I'm not asking you to. But you brought up the topic so give me one example. That's all."

"Hmm, this will take another glass of wine."

The glasses refreshed and half drunk, mom continued.

"You can't mention this to anyone. "

"It stays in this room."

"I told you how she's not so keen on breasts. Even though I like 'em. But she loves my ass."

"And..."

"Well, she gets off on kissing it, licking it."

"You mean your cheeks?"

"No Brian, my hole. She loves to stick her tongue in my hole. Every time we have sex she licks me there. One night she said it was ass-only night and all she would do would be to ravish my ass. Brian, she had me down on my knees with my ass in the air for almost an hour while she licked and kissed me there. She sticks her tongue way up inside. Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this.

"Do you do the same for her?"

"I do. But not nearly as much. I can't bring myself to stick my tongue right up there. But I've gotten to like licking."

She looked away, then at me. "God Brian, this is NOT the conversation I'm supposed to have with my SON."

"Mom, I'm touched that you can confide in me like that. I've seen how happy you've been over these months and Valeri has been nothing but good for you. It was high time you had an adult relationship and now you have one and that's great. And I'm sure your tits are lovely."

She half laughed and half cried. "Oh Brian, that was so sweet. I do love you, you know. But it's a school night and I'd best get ready for bed."

She went off to the bathroom while I finished my wine. Hers too as she'd left a couple of ounces. She returned to say goodnight wearing a full length nightgown. She kissed me on the forehead, then the nose and cheek. Then she got up, thanked me for the conversation, flashed me a breast, yes, FLASHED ME A BREAST, and left.

Part 4 - Valeri's Request

Things gradually progressed. Mom and I didn't have any more intimate talks but the hugs and cuddling on the sofa grew more frequent and prolonged. I still served the Sunday morning coffee and Valeri always left the covers down, exposing her breasts. One morning my mom's covers slipped. She went to pull them up, then stopped.

"Oh well, if you can see Valeri's then I needn't be so shy about you seeing mine."

I had a semi-hard-on that morning that grew into a full-fledged salute at that sight. Objectively speaking they were nothing special. Maybe a 34C or a 36B and they drooped a bit. The nipples were faintly pink and stuck out nicely. But it was the fact that they were my mother's that made them special. I still didn't have a raging desire to have sex with her but I was enjoying our growing intimacy.

Another morning as I entered with the coffees, Valeri got up and said she had to use the bathroom. Got up fully naked I should add. She didn't make a big deal of it and sauntered off. I was able to see that her pubic hair was jet black and unusually for those days, trimmed. And her ass was even better than the glimpse I'd had several months ago. It was kind of big with rounded cheeks and very firm looking. My cock had risen to a 75 degree angle - almost fully erect but sticking out so it couldn't be missed. My mother caught me gaping.

"Some people just aren't very modest."

"Yeah, she is kind of a free spirit."

"I didn't specify Valeri Brian. I said some people." and she looked directly at my crotch.

"Mom, you can't expect me NOT to get aroused when I see someone like Valeri naked."

"Well I'm glad it was Valeri and not the sight of my naked breasts. That would be kind of perverse don't you think?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother's Lover(s)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds