• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Under Her Thumb Ch. 05

Under Her Thumb Ch. 05

12345

Chapter 5 (Parts 13 – 17)

This is the final chapter of Under Her Thumb and it's a big one. For the new readers, you may want to read chapters 1 - 4 first.

It was pointed out by a much appreciated reader that I could use an editor. I absolutely agree, being self edited, I'm sure I miss things. These works represent many, many hours of effort by us authors and are being offered for free. If a perfectly polished book is expected, please, feel free to go buy one.

Thanks so much to all the voters. Constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. Abusive, disrespectful attacks in the feedback will be dumped immediately. Again, this is a work of fiction with characters over 18, if daddy/daughter or gentle Dom/sub fantasy annoys you, don't read it.

Thank you all, I hope you enjoy the final chapter.

DomDomain

Domdomain © 2015

{*{13}*}

Even though Steve had worked into the wee hours of the night, tinkering out in the cold shed, he was happy with the result. The shed's little woodstove had barely kept up as he worked. He managed to scrounge from his tools and miscellaneous parts bins, everything he'd needed for his hopefully brilliant idea. He'd run around like a mad man, trying to pull all the finishing touches together for the girls Christmas morning. He'd stayed up so late that he fell asleep on the couch, after sitting 'for a minute' to catch a quick break. He woke up early with a crick in his neck and sore everywhere else from his injuries and skiing pains. He got up and had to stretch for a few minutes just to get going.

He expected the girls to be up soon; after all it was Christmas day. If past years were any indicator, his daughter would've been bugging him to get up any minute anyway. He stoked the fires, put coffee on, and then turned on the lights on the tree. Steve looked beneath it; there was his hidden stash, a small treasure trove of packages. He'd put out a fair bit of money this year, but he was happy to do it. He was pretty sure that he may be more excited than the girls. He'd just finished shaving and cleaning up; when he heard Bea and Gin come slowly down the ladder. They both looked sleepy and a little disheveled. Steve thought they looked adorable, like a couple of kids, all sleepy but excited for Christmas morning. They hadn't seen him yet and they went over to the tree, standing there looking at the brightly wrapped presents under it.

"Merry Christmas, my little angels," Steve said as he walked up behind them. They spun around surprised, "Daddy," they squealed. The happiness in their eyes as they saw him melted his heart, "Oh Daddy, we're so happy to see you, why didn't you come to bed last night?" Ginny admonished him with a little pout.

Bea put him in a firm hug and said, "Merry Christmas Daddy, and yeah, where were you? I looked over the railing late last night and there was no sign of you." She caressed his face, looking into his eyes. Ginny joined her, giving him tons of Christmas hugs and little butterfly kisses. Steve loved every second of it.

"Ladies, I'm sorry I had to disappear for a bit," he said, "I had a very important conference with Santa Claus last night... couldn't be helped. I had to remind him that you two have been especially good girls this year." He chuckled with a big happy grin. They laughed and squeezed him again before he directed them over to the couch, sitting them huddled together while he stood in front of them looking down.

'Still not too sure about this whole Dominant/submissive thing,' Steve thought, 'but they sure seem to get off on it... Oh, what the hell.'

With a firm expression on his face and using his stern Daddy voice, he said, "Ginny, Beata, I want you to be good, obedient girls and sit there until I give you permission to get up. Do you understand me?" He could see both of them swoon slightly; their overly apparent need to submit oozed from both their expressions and body language. Both girls slammed their thighs together and leaned into each other as they sighed deeply, their eyes glistened as they looked up at him.

Beata said softly, "Yes Daddy, we're yours.

"We'll be good Daddy, we love you," Ginny said sweetly.

He smiled warmly, "Good girls, I love you very much too. I have a few surprises for you today," he said gently as he knelt down in front of them. He kissed each one slowly and deeply, and then asked, "Do either of you need to go to the bathroom?"

They both nodded but didn't move.

"Alright, go and do your business, and then I want you back in your spots as soon as you're done. Off ya go."

"Thanks Daddy," they said together and were gone, walking quickly.

It took a second for Steve to realize that they'd both went in the bathroom together, he thought, 'Ok, are they gonna stand there and watch each other pee?' He grinned and shook his head as he walked over to the kitchen. He got himself some coffee and the plate of waffles he had warming in the small, propane oven. By the time he had the maple syrup and plates on the coffee table, the girls were snuggling together on the couch.

"Please help your selves to lots of waffles girls, you're gonna need it later, so eat up." He sat in one of the big chairs and helped himself to a plate as well. The girls smiled and began to devour a small stack each. In good humor, they all talked and laughed, while the girls tried to pump Steve for information.

"Please Daddy, what's the big surprise?" Bea asked, trying her infamous pouty girl look on him, knowing full well that it usually melted his resolve.

Steve wasn't buying it and said, "Sorry my loves, you'll just have to wait... but as soon as you're done, we can open some presents. How does that sound?"

They both vibrated in their seats, Ginny said, "That sounds awesome Daddy, but you didn't need to get me anything else."

Bea smiled excitedly and said, "I can't wait Daddy... Thank you."

Steve smiled back and said, Ginny, you're my daughter now too and I love surprising my girls."

Ginny's smile lit up the room, "Daddy...you make me feel so mushy inside."

Within a few minutes, the girls were done and Steve got up to get another coffee. Once they were settled, he walked over to the fireplace and retrieved two, large red stockings, obviously stuffed with goodies.

"Wow, holy crap, I didn't even notice those!" Bea exclaimed.

Ginny shook her head, her long wavy hair swooshing, "Me neither, wow I must'a really been out of it this morning. Either that, or I was distracted by our big, strong Daddy," she said grinning.

Bea laughed, "Yeah, I'm goin' with that too." Steve had to snicker as well.

They tore into their stockings, pulling out one item at a time and comparing with each other. Steve had filled their brightly colored stockings with lots of sundry, girly items like small vials of perfume, deodorant, scented candles, hair clips and little bottles of bubble bath and scented oils. Along with the treasure of wonderful feminine goodies, there were sweets, candy canes and a box with a large chocolate orange in it. Bea's was milk chocolate, her favorite, and Gin's was white chocolate.

"Wow Daddy, how did you know I love white chocolate?" Ginny asked with sparkling eyes.

Steve said, "You'd have to ask Santa that one Sweetie." He looked over at Bea and smiled.

She smiled at him and said, "Well I love all of this, it's really awesome Daddy, it will come in handy too," Beata said, "remind me to give Santa a really hot kiss later." She winked at her father.

"Me too... with tongue," Ginny giggled, "thank you Daddy, I love you!

"You're welcome girls, I'll pass along your sentiments to Santa," he chuckled.

'Wow, they really seem pleased with the little stuff, I hope they like what's next.' Steve thought. He got up and went to the tree, grabbing four presents from under it. He gave one to each girl and nodded. "Let's start with these," he said

They smiled excitedly and then peeled the wrapping off their first gift. Bea squealed and said, "Oh my God, this will go perfectly with my white shoes!" She pulled out a very sleek, stylish looking watch that had a white corkscrew band and a black face with jeweled numbers. She jumped up and gave him big, wet kisses, "I absolutely love it Daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you," she beamed, giving little kissed as counterpoint.

Ginny was just pulling out the newest version of the I-pod, loaded with all her favorite songs. She turned it on, and with a shocked look, scrolled through the play-list, her smile growing bigger and bigger as she went.

"Oh Daddy, this is reeeeally cool, thank you so much! How did you know what songs I liked, there must be a thousand of them!" she gushed.

Steve nodded toward Beata, "You can thank your sister for that, I didn't have a clue," he said smiling.

Ginny jumped up and gave him equally mushy kisses and then gave one to Bea as well, "Thanks HoneyBea, I love it! I love you and Daddy so much!" she said grinning like mad.

Steve leaned forward and handed them their next gift, "Here you are angels, I hope you like them," he said.

Bea and Gin thanked him again and gently pulled the paper off of the slightly bigger boxes. Each girl pulled out a beautiful sweater, Bea's was vibrant blue angora. Ginny's was a gorgeous pale yellow angora, both looking incredibly soft, feminine and definitely expensive. The colors of each looked perfect for the soft skin tones and eyes of their owners.

Once the stunned women managed to pick up their jaws, they both hit the ceiling, jumping up and dancing around like kids. Steve smiled at their antics, incredibly happy with their reaction. They both babbled and gushed, tears pouring down their happy faces.

"Oh my GAWD, you didn't have to get us these, they're so beautiful Daddy but they're so super expensive... WOW!!... " Beata squealed and danced.

Ginny just walked slowly over to Steve and sat in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder, her face was a blend of conflicting emotions. "Daddy," she whispered, "I...I don't know what... I love it Daddy...it's so beautiful. Other than saving my life and the bracelet you gave me, this... this is the most..." she couldn't finish her sentence, she just bust into tears. Beata was over in a flash sitting on his other leg, sniffling and wiping her eyes. Both teary eyed girls kissed him so hard his toes curled. They stayed that way for a long, long time just kissing and whispering how much they loved him.

Steve finally said, "Well, my pretty girls... are you gonna try them on and model them for me?" Instantly, the girls burst into a flurry of activity. They quickly stripped out of their short nighties and gingerly slid their prizes over their heads. They both stood before him naked from the waist down, wearing their glorious sweaters. Steve had to admit, it was a striking contrast. The lovely sweaters beautifully complimented their silky, nude skin tones. He had to force himself to look at the sweaters and not their perfect, puffy little mounds.

"Magnificent! Wow, those look great on you!" Steve said, enjoying the show and the glowing look of gratitude beaming from each of their adorable faces. Using his Daddy voice, he said, "Ladies, you look so incredible in those sweaters, I'd like you to remain as you are until I say otherwise. He pulled them to him and touched the sweaters, then let his hands slid down over their round bottoms, giving them each a squeeze.

Beaming, the girls said, "Yes Daddy! Thank you."

Ginny was running her hands over her sweater, her mouth pursed into a little "o" "Oooooo, this feels so sexy on my nipples Daddy, thank you so much! Here, see what I mean?" She grabbed his hands and slid them all over her breasts. "MMmmmmmmm, that feels nice too," she squirmed.

Steve chuckled and said, "I have to agree with you Sweetie, it feels wonderful, in more ways than one." He continued caressing each girl's beautiful breasts and bottoms for a few moments, reveling in the feel of their silky figures.

"Ok," Steve said, "last surprise for now, I want you two to look at these first and then I will tell you something about them, Ok?

They nodded; their eyes seemed huge in the morning light as they looked at him. He handed each of them a little wrapped box. This time they reverently peeled them and peeked inside. Both girls' eyes lit up as Beata pulled out a delicate platinum ring and Gin pulled out a gorgeous gold ring. Their rings had identical settings with three, beautifully cut stones. Steve could see the girls trembling as they held them gingerly in their fingers.

Steve smiled and said, "Ginny, Beata, when I first had these rings made, I did it to signify the special family bond that I hoped we could share. Like your bracelet Ginny, these rings were to represent the love we have for you and each other as daddy, daughters and sisters. But a strange thing happened the other day... I woke up with two of the most desirable girls in the world sharing my bed." He looked at them seriously for a second, and then said, "That forced me to take a long, hard look at myself... I had to face the fact that I wanted, more than anything, to make love to both of my beautiful stepdaughters. What's more, I have to face the possible complications of falling deeply in love with both of you. Girls... I love you both as my little girls, but also as my lovers, as my women. Bea, Gin, these rings signify so much more for me now then when I had them made."

The sun was shining in the windows, its light made the shocked, speechless girls gleam; their beauty took Steve's breath away. Sitting them each on the couch, side by side, he got down on his knees in from of them. He gently took the rings from their stunned fingers and said, "BabyBea, you've been my daughter for almost a decade, from the first day, I felt a connection with you, and knew you had that little something special. You're warm, and loving, vivacious and so caring of others. I love the gentle way you have always loved me and Gin and the way you respect me as a man and father. You've grown and developed into a smart, intuitive, incredibly beautiful woman and I'm so proud of you. My need to love you as a woman has also grown, but I wouldn't allow myself to think about it. Now I can't stop thinking about it Bea." Steve slid the ring on her ring finger, looking her deeply in the eyes. He said, "I love you Beata... If you look at your ring, you'll see a blue sapphire... It reminds me of your beautiful, mesmerizing eyes and the million other things that I love so much about you." He kissed her gently, caressing the side of her face.

Turning to Ginny, Steve smiled warmly, "My gorgeous little Ginnygirl, I met you very shortly after Bea. I grew to love you right away, largely because of the way you loved and cared for my daughter. You're a genuine, sweet, spunky, loving person, and I've always loved and respected your caring nature. I've also grown to love your quick mind and sense of humor, as well as the powerful emotions that shine from you like sunbeams. I am constantly amazed that you are the wonderful person you are, considering the way your mom treated you. I am so sorry about that and I hope to show you a different way. Even though I didn't want to admit it to myself Ginny, I wanted so badly to kiss you, to hold you close to me and taste your breathtaking beauty. I've loved you as my daughter, Gin, for a long time, but I love you as my woman as well." Steve slid her ring slowly on her finger. He continued, "On your ring, you'll see an emerald, it reminds me of your stunning, green eyes, the windows to your beautiful soul. He kissed her increasingly wet cheeks and then her lips.

Steve took their small hands into his; his emotions were painted all over his face as he looked them both in the eyes. He said, "Girls, the black diamond on your rings stands for me...the old, beat up, black and blue guy," he grinned at them. "When you look at it, I hope it reminds you of everything that touches you about me. Only you will really know what that stone represents, it's very personal to your own point of view... I hope you'll accept these rings knowing that I love you both, and accept that I think of you both as my daughters, my lovers and my wives... If that makes any sense..." he trailed off.

Both women stared at him in shocked silence and then looked for a long time at their rings. Tears were pouring down their faces again as they leaned against one another for a long time. Finally Beata looked up and said, "Daddy, you've made me the happiest girl in the whole world. Since I was a little girl I have dreamed of a big, strong man to love me and care for me and protect me from the monsters. When I met you, I knew right away that you were that man. Whenever mom and I would argue and she would be so cold to me, you were always there Daddy... always. After I hit puberty and I noticed that when I looked at you, or when you ran your finger through my hair or on my back, I'd get sooo wet Daddy. I would ache for you and would go to bed and play with my pussy thinking about my big, beautiful Daddy... I think you make perfect sense, because I've wanted and dreamed of being your little girl and you little wife, for like...forever... I really do belong to you Daddy, I have for a long time... I love you my beautiful Daddy husband." She kissed him reverently, gently caressing his face as she looked lovingly into his eyes.

Beata turned to Ginny and said, "Daddy loves and wants us to be his, and I want you to know that I couldn't be happier to share him with you as my sister-wife... I know it sounds kinda crazy, but it's true Ginnybabe. I'm in love with you too, you're the most wonderful girl I've ever met and you always make me feel soooo good and really loved." Her voice took on a slightly more sultry tone, "I love how you feel against me too Gin, and your buttery taste in my mouth. I think I know how Daddy feels, cause I just want to eat you up all the time," she said smiling, her eye's sparkling as she caressed her sister.

Ginny just stared, her eyes shifting from father to daughter for a second. She picked up both their hands and in a tiny voice, said, "Thank you... thank you both for loving me and trusting me... I.. I don't... I just...How can I ever... I love you both so much!" she looked down for a second, "If you'll have me, I'm yours... I love and worship you Daddy and I love and adore you HoneyBea... I'm yours, both of yours... forever." She buried her face in his chest, hugging them both fiercely.

Steve had tears flowing down his face as well; he held them in his long, powerful arms for a very long time, the girls sniffled gently as they touched each other and their daddy with soft, loving caresses.

Steve finally pulled back and rummaged in his pocket. Making a show of it, he handed them a man's platinum ring with a gold stripe. It had the same stone setting; a black, faceted stone, flanked by a beautiful sapphire and a gorgeous emerald. He held out his left hand and said, "I'm yours if you'll have me."

Together, the girls slid the ring on his finger; huge, radiant smiles warmed his heart as they kissed him, pulling him onto the couch into a big tangle of kissing, hugging teen girls.

Beata whispered into Gin's ear, they smiled and then kissed Steve on the cheeks as they got up. "We'll be right back Daddy," they said and ran up to the loft. When they came back, they each handed him a small wrapped gift and said, "Merry Christmas Daddy."

He smiled and thanked them, gently pulling the paper off of Ginny's gift. Inside he found a lovely little set of camouflaged, water proof binoculars. Steve grinned hugely, "Thank you Sweetie," he gave her a big hug, "these are perfect, they're just the right size for hiking and scouting, I love them, and they'll come in handy for work too. I love you Gin, you're such a good girl," he said smiling. She glowed with happiness at his reaction to her gift.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Under Her Thumb Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds