• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Ass Pt. 03

Sweet Ass Pt. 03

1234

Thanks to everyone who reads the stories on Literotica and provides feedback. Please leave a public comment at the end of the story or click on my username to send me a private message if you enjoyed reading it and want to let me know your thoughts. I try to respond to everyone who has a question or offers suggestions.

And please remember to vote after you read a story. The authors appreciate it!

*****

Chapter 8

We met Carol for brunch at noon on Sunday and had a leisurely meal. The conversation was light at first, then we got into a discussion about our increasingly complicated personal lives.

Amy filled Carol in on her tryst with Eric, during which I grew uncomfortable due to the increasing tightness in my shorts. I had always suspected that women were more graphic and honest about their sexual encounters when discussing them with each other than men are. I had no idea.

After Amy finished her story, I mentioned to Carol the concern Amy had about my relationship with her. "Amy feels she has lost you as a confidant because of our sexual relationship, Carol."

Carol protested, "No! Absolutely not. Randy and I are just having some fun, but I won't let it continue if you feel you can no longer trust me, Amy."

Amy gave me a pained look and explained to Carol, "I trust you, I just don't want to put you in a situation where you have to be careful what you say to Randy. I am honestly not worried about losing him to you, though I really don't understand why. You are very attractive and fun, and I probably should be concerned."

Carol replied, "Getting into a serious relationship with a married man is not going to happen with me. We are all in uncharted waters here, but I respect a girl's need to have someone to talk to about her personal feelings and fears. I would never tell Randy something you told me in confidence, Amy. I might need to tell you something that I don't want Randy to know, and I feel I could do that without worrying that you would betray me. Have I given you a reason to doubt me?"

Amy sighed, "No, of course not. I think I am still adjusting to have a best friend who is also a, a...sister wife, or whatever the fuck we are."

Carol and I laughed at the description.

Carol said, "Good God, not that. I can't imagine how those folks do this and raise each other's brats at the same time."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, smiling at each other. Then Amy said, "Randy and I talked about me looking for a different lover than Eric.'

Carol raised her eyebrows. "Why is that?"

"Eric is very pushy and demanding," Amy explained, "he has been after me to meet him again."

"Is that bad? At least you know you have his interest."

"I think I was caught up in the excitement at first. I just don't find him as attractive now that I am getting to know him better," she said. "You know as well as I do why a smart girl doesn't put out until at least the third date."

Maybe Carol did, but I was clueless. I admitted as much, saying, "I just thought you girls needed longer to decide if you wanted to have sex with a guy."

Carol and Amy laughed, as I sat wondering what was so funny.

Amy said, "Please explain this to my husband. He won't believe me if I tell him."

Carol patiently filled me in, "Women are just like men. If we meet an attractive guy, we usually know immediately that we want to have sex with him. There are two problems with actually doing it. One is that, unlike guys, girls get bad reputations for acting too fast on those feelings. The other is that guys tend to either write off a girl who is too easy, or latch onto them like a puppy."

Amy nodded as Carol was schooling me.

"It appears that Amy has a new puppy," Carol quipped.

I thought about what she was saying, and it made perfect sense to me. It also suggested a solution. "What about if the guy you are interested in is a player?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Carol asked.

Amy could see where I was going with the discussion. She jumped in, "One of the guys I told Randy that I was interested in is a single guy at work who seems to have a thing for married co-workers."

"It seems like he might be the answer to your dilemma." Carol said.

"I just can't imagine asking him out," Amy replied. "I am not comfortable initiating things with other guys. If Eric hadn't been so forward, none of this would have happened. Jamal flirts with me at work, but he does that with all the younger girls, and even a few of the older ones. and he is very careful to keep from being obvious or doing anything that would be cause for a harassment complaint. His comments are always ones that can be interpreted several ways.

Last week at work I had to get a male patient, a big guy, probably 275 pounds, into the shower for his bath. Jamal came up to me and asked 'do you need any help with your bath later?' The way he said it, with a smile and his sexy, low voice, I know he wasn't talking about helping me with the patient."

Amy hadn't mentioned this to me. I wondered if other guys hit on her, too?

Carol thought about it for a few minutes. "You need to get him in a social situation where you can let him know you are interested. I bet he goes after you in two seconds when he is not at work and worried about a sexual harassment claim."

"The people at the hospital never go out together after work. I guess I could suggest something like that."

"You might have better luck if you throw a party and invite some of the people from work, including him. You guys have that new patio and firepit at your house, so you could have a party out there. I would be happy to help you organize it."

Amy looked at me, and I said it sounded like fun. Amy and I both had a few friends and people from work who had invited us to their homes, so we could return the invitations and have a nice little get together. The girls started making plans about when to have it and what to serve. I was trying to figure out how we would work out the logistics of Amy with another guy if we had a house full of people.

We finished eating and walked with Carol back to the parking garage. Amy asked her, "What are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?"

Carol indicated that she was free, and asked what Amy had in mind. I was curious about that too, since Amy had acted lukewarm to the original suggestion from Carol that we get together. Amy suggested that we go for a swim at the pool in our subdivision.

Carol said, "I would need to stop by my house to get a swimsuit."

"If you don't mind wearing one of mine, I have several that would probably fit you." Amy told her.

"Okay, I will follow you guys then."

Amy and I got our car, and Carol followed us to our house. On the way, I looked at Amy and asked her what she was up to.

She looked back at me with an innocent expression and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I am having trouble figuring out where you are with Carol," I said. "First you are best friends, then you encourage me to have sex with her while you are going after Eric, then you seem cool towards her, and now you invite her back to the house with us. I am confused, and I bet she feels the same way."

Amy sighed, "I don't know Randy. My head is all mixed up over what's going on with us. I have never had a sexual desire for another woman before, but when I saw you and Carol together this week it turned me on. Remember when I kissed her?"

I nodded. It was brief, but Amy seemed to put some passion into that kiss.

"It may sound strange, but when you started licking her pussy, I got jealous. But it was not about you wanting her, it was about her wanting you! Why would I feel that way about a woman who is attracted to my husband?"

"I don't know baby, but I am not judging you for it. I don't mind if you explore those feelings with Carol."

Amy laughed and rolled her eyes, "Oh God, you mean I have your permission to explore a lesbian relationship with your lover? I don't suppose you want in on that, do you?"

I grinned at her response. "Guilty! I guess I am no different than 90 percent of the husbands in the world who say that, while they can't imagine their wife with another man, the thought of her with another woman is exciting."

"Maybe that's it!" Amy said, "I am still looking for ways to shock and excite you."

I didn't feel like I had to confirm her suspicion on that account. Amy was quiet for a minute, then she asked, "If I wanted to see you with another guy, would you do it for me?"

That caused a sharp intake of breath for me. Holy crap, did Amy really ask me that? I looked carefully at her for as long as I dared take my eyes off the road as I drove. She appeared serious.

"Geeze, Amy, I don't know." I said carefully. "There are a lot of things that make me uncomfortable about that. You know that I am not a homophobe, but I would really have to work on overcoming some personal boundaries and insecurities to be able to do anything sexual with another guy."

Amy nodded and looked wistfully out the window. "I am sorry. That wasn't fair. We should only be exploring things we are both comfortable with."

"We can't do that without talking about what excites us." I observed. "You can tell me anything that you are feeling. I am just not sure I can always fulfill your hopes when it comes to some things. What in particular would you like to see me do with another man?"

"I don't know." She said. "Forget I asked."

"No, now you are being evasive. Whatever you say can't hurt me. Tell me what excites you."

"When I think about you going down on a guy, particularly a guy I have just fucked, it makes me crazy."

I looked at her and saw sparks in her eyes. She shivered as she continued, "I think I could come without touching myself if you cleaned off a guys cock after he came in my pussy."

"Put your hand in your pants." I told her.

She stared at me blank faced for a second.

I said firmly, "Do it now!"

A glance confirmed that she followed my instructions. I continued, as I watched the road ahead, "Imagine Jamal has just fucked you and left a big load in your pussy."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her hand moving inside her shorts.

"You are on our bed, and he rolls off of you to go to the bathroom. I was in the chair next to the bed and watched him fuck you twice over the course of an hour."

Her hand is moving faster. I continue my fantasy.

"I get up and crawl across the bed to you. You are spent, but you let me kiss you and you return the kiss. I can taste something strange, and I realize it's him, his masculine scent from when you went down on him before he fucked you.

You put your hand on my head and push me lower. I want to suck on your nipples, but you have something else in mind. You push me to your sopping cunt."

Amy's breath caught in her throat. She stopped to unbuckle her belt and open her shorts. She pushed them down to her ankles and went back to work on her pussy with her knees spread wide. I couldn't believe we were driving through town as she played with her pussy, naked from the waist down.

"I have never seen your pussy full of another man's cum before." I said. "The lips are spread apart, and there is cum oozing out of the opening. His big cock has opened you up so that I can see inside of you."

Amy still had on her seatbelt, but her feet were planted on the floor of the car, and her pelvis was raised six inches off the seat as she arched her back in ecstasy.

"I put my mouth over your pussy and push my tongue inside of you as far as I can."

With that, Amy yelled and began squirting cum all over the dashboard. I almost drive off the road in disbelief! She had never squirted before, and I was so amazed I was speechless.

She emitted three distinct sprays that soaked her thighs and splattered the dashboard. Her hand was a blur as she rubbed her clit and groaned. after fifteen seconds or so, she dropped back in her seat and put her clean hand over her face.

It took a few seconds before I realized that she was crying

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

She leaned over the console and puts her face on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." she sobbed.

"For what?" I ask. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

"I don't know what came over me. I can't believe what a slut I am becoming." she moaned.

"Nonsense." I told her. "You are just enjoying your sexuality. There is nothing wrong with that."

She realized where we were and grabbed some kleenex out of the glove box. She started wiping the dash.

"Don't worry about the car." I told her. "We will be home in five minutes, and I can clean this up later. Just clean yourself up and get dressed."

She started mopping her pussy instead and said, "Jesus, it looks like I was hit with a water balloon!"

I started laughing, and soon she was laughing too. We were both laughing so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes. Amy finished wiping dry and pulled her shorts back on as we pulled into our driveway.

Carol pulled in behind us, and I wondered if she was following close enough to figure out what we were up to.

She got out of her car, took one look at Amy, and asked, "Did you spill something into your lap?"

Chapter 9

I put on some board shorts and was ready to go to the pool in five minutes. Amy took Carol into the master bedroom closet at the same time and shut the door. I listened to them talk and giggle for twenty minutes.

Finally, the door opened and the two paraded out to show me what they decided to wear to the pool. Amy had on a black string bikini that I dared her to buy when we were on vacation in the Caribbean two years ago, but that she had never worn before to my knowledge. The top was two small triangles of fabric connected with string that just covered her breasts. The bottom was a typical bikini bottom, except the sides were tied together with strings. It was perfectly acceptable, and I had seen teenage girls at the pool in much less, but it was quite a daring choice for Amy who tended towards one piece suits. She looked amazing, and I was more excited by her appearance in the suit than if she had been naked.

Carol had on another of Amy's bikinis, in a tropical print. It was cut more generously, but the effect on her fuller breasts and hips was just as intoxicating as what Amy was wearing. The other feature of Carol's bikini was that it was unlined. It was supposed to allow for tanning through the fabric with the print keeping anything from being revealed, but from past experience I knew it was pretty easy to make out nipples and bush when it was wet.

I whistled at them and Amy actually blushed, while Carol curtsied and did a Betty Boop pose. We gathered some towels and walked the two blocks to the pool in flip flops and sunglasses.

When we got to the pool, there were very few people there. I used to wonder why so few people used the pool, but then I realized that we only got to it a handful of times during the summer ourselves. I guess everyone is busy nowadays.

We were able to get three chaise lounges in a sunny spot that also had an umbrella that we could use once we had enough sun. Some kids had a boombox playing top 40 music and we didn't have anyone within 25 feet of us, so we could talk without worrying about being overheard.

The girls set up next to each other, so I put my lounger next to Carol. We lay quietly for the first ten minutes, and I was starting to get sleepy from the food and wine from lunch, when Carol asked Amy, "Have you ever been with another girl?"

I had my sunglasses on, and I tried not to react, but my ears were straining to hear the answer to the question I had always wondered about, but never asked.

"No, I haven't"

Carol said, "You gave me a really nice kiss the other night. I just wondered because I really enjoyed it. Of course, squeezing my boobs while Randy licked my clit helped, too."

The girls giggled and I squirmed a bit.

"How about you?" Amy asked.

Carol was quiet for a minute before responding, "I never told Aaron or anyone this, but when I was in college, I had a pretty intense relationship with my roommate.

It started innocently, with us getting drunk on sweet white wine and telling our sexual histories to each other. Then one night, Becky asked me if I ever masturbated."

Carol paused, and Amy asked, "What happened then?"

"Becky showed me how she liked to masturbate, using a hairbrush with a big, thick handle. I watched her put the handle in her pussy and rub her clit until she came. I was turned on, but too shy to say or do anything.

She asked me if I wanted to try it and I shook my head no. Then she told me to lie back and close my eyes. I was pretty drunk, and I remember thinking, 'why not?' My rationale was that if I didn't actively participate, I wasn't gay.

I laid back, and waited for the handle of the brush to penetrate me. Instead, I felt her breath on my pussy, and I froze. Before I could react, she licked my clit with the tip of her tongue."

I flipped on my stomach to hide my erection. Carol glanced at me and said, "Sorry, Randy. I didn't mean to cause you a problem."

"No worries, I'm good." I croaked.

The girls giggled again.

Amy coaxed Carol with, "You have to tell me the rest now!"

"It's pretty mundane, really. By the end of that night, I had cum twice from Becky's mouth on my pussy, and learned how to scissor with her. A week later, after she pleaded with me for an hour and I drank half a bottle of wine, I went down on her.

By the end of that month we were sleeping together at night. We kept it up for three months, until the end of the school year. We both went home for the summer and promised to keep in touch. The next time I heard from her was an email over the fourth of July weekend telling me that she couldn't afford to come back to school the following year."

I looked over at Carol, and she took off her glasses to wipe her eyes with her towel. I reached out and put my hand on her arm, and she smiled at me with gratitude.

Amy said, softly, "It sounds like you fell in love with her."

Carol gave a shaky laugh, "I did have feelings for her, but I was not attracted to other women after her. That fall, I met a guy from one of the fraternities and we went steady for the entire year. I haven't heard from Becky since then."

Amy rolled on her side and put her head on her elbow. She said, "I told Randy that I never had feelings for another woman, until I saw you kissing him. For some reason, it made me jealous of him, not you. Why do you think I would react that way?"

Carol said, "I don't know. Maybe you have romantic feelings for me that you didn't realize. I think it's pretty common for people to get jealous when a friend starts to spend time with someone else. Most of us have a possessive streak when it comes to people we are close to.

You probably shouldn't ask me questions like that. I'm as sexually mixed up as anyone can be. Here I thought I was no longer attractive to anyone, and now I have both of you giving me attention. I haven't been this happy since the first time I got laid after my divorce four years ago."

We all broke up over that quip. I decided to cool off and dove into the pool.

The girls joined me a few minutes later and we splashed each other and played grab ass under the water in the deep end of the pool. It seemed like the girls were giving each other as much attention as they were giving me.

We got out and laid in the sun to dry off, and this time I did nod off for about 20 minutes. When I woke up, the girls were holding a whispered conversation. Amy indicated that they were ready to go, so we gathered our towels and headed back to the house.

When we got there, Amy said she was going to rinse the chlorine off in the shower. Then she asked both Carol and I if we cared to join her!

I said, "Sure."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Ass Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds