• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Secrets

Dark Secrets

123

Chapter One - Naomi

Everyone has dark secrets right? Take Naomi for instance. She's a bright girl, young, attractive. She's married to a hardworking man, Buddy. They live in a nice house, on a large ranch, right along the Trinity river in Texas. There's a horse barn and some cattle. Naomi loves to ride all over their property. Probably the only thing that she doesn't have is the company of her husband. You see he works in the oilfield and is rarely home. When he does finally make it there, he's dirty and exhausted. Bubby works as a spinning chain and makes a lot of money. He's been working the fields since he was 16 years old. He's made it through the lean years and is known for his skill at laying the pipe and for getting everything from his men. This has kept him working and in demand and has made them a whole lot of money. But you know what they say, it can't buy you love. It's just that, that has led to Naomi's dark secret.

At first, she spent her time alone with her horses and riding the wide acres of their ranch. Sometimes, she would sit and read for hours but it was never enough. On occasion she would ride into town in her brand new pickup truck and go shopping. She'd buy some new clothes or new kitchenware. But it still wasn't enough. The final straw was the night that Bubba came home. He stripped off all of his oil-stained clothes and jumped into the shower. Naomi heard the water running. It was 3am but she slipped out of her nighty and joined him. He was surprised to see her awake. She stepped into the shower and wrapped her arms around his thick, muscular body. Bubba was around 6'2" tall and his sinewy muscles felt good against her soft supple body. He groaned but it was more from his aches and pains then from arousal. Naomi kept her disappointment to herself. She knew he was tired but she had needs too. Needs that had gone too long without being fulfilled.

When they finally got into bed she moved her hand down to his cock. It was full of life. He was the only man she'd ever been with. They met in high school and she lost her virginity to him when she was a senior. He had already graduated several years before. Naomi had always liked older men, she wasn't know why. Some might say it was because she was looking for a daddy figure since hers was never around. Naomi thought it was because he loved her and was gentle with her that first night. When she first saw his cock it scared her. But he took his time and made her feel special. It hurt because of its size and it was her first time but it didn't take long for the pleasure to override the pain. Now she had that big cock in her hands and she moved down to put it in her mouth. She knew that he was feeling tired but she was steadfast in her reason to please him. She needed him now. She licked her lips to wet them. Her tongue swirled around the thick bulbous head, tasting the salty sweetness of his pre-cum. It always brought wetness to her own lips down below.

She ran her tongue deftly around the crown of his head then plunged it down her throat, letting it hit the back of her throat, to the point of gagging. She loved the feeling of him in her mouth. When they first were dating it was all she would do. She wanted to save herself for marriage like a good girl but he had needs and she was only too willing to give him a blowjob whenever they were together. He seemed satisfied at first, but soon he was asking for more. Her oral skills kept him at bay for a long time. Now, as she licked and sucked his throbbing cock, she only hoped it would make him want her now.

Her head bobbed up and down on his massive cock. She throated him again and again, her tongue laving at his balls while his cock was at the tight entrance of her throat. He was at least groaning with pleasure now and this encouraged her. She was further heartened when his calloused hand grabbed her soft ass and started squeezing her supple behind. She moaned around his cock, sending the vibrations down shaft to his balls. She could feel his them tightening up and the pulse in his cock increase. She knew he wanted to cum. She wiggled her ass for him, to maybe entice him to take her. She took both her hands and wrapped them around his shaft, twisting them both in opposite direction, milking him, while her mouth moved up and down the 3 inches that her hands didn't occupy.

She increased her pace, sucking hard when she released, making a "popping" noise. This always got him to come and certainly made her wet. As he neared his climax, Bubba's hand came down on Naomi's ass. She loved being spanked, especially when he was fucking her. Now it only encouraged her to suck his balls dry. Her own pussy was weeping with juices from having him in her mouth, from pleasing her man.

He was close and so was she. Her breasts wobbled and abraded against the course hair of his stomach. The rigid peaks ached to be manhandled by him. Maybe she would keep him in her mouth after he came and bring life back to it like she used to do when they were dating. She moaned around his cock again. The throbbing shaft pulsed and his groans became louder still. His hand came down again and again on her supple behind. She knew that her ass would be sore but he if fucked her it would all be worth it. She could feel his cock swell. His balls were tight to his groin as he emptied into her waiting mouth. Thick jets of his jism spilled into her, and she was more than willing to accept it. She swallowed and swallowed his seed until he laid still again. His hand was rubbing her ass, his fingers sometimes running over the wet lips of her pussy. She still licked and sucked softly on his cock, moaning around it. His cock was staying hard and she reveled in the thought that he would be able to take her. Maybe he would even take her roughly as she liked it. But when she heard him softly snoring, she knew it was over for her.

She slipped back next to him, listening to his gentle breathing as she moved her hand down between her legs. She partly blamed his working hard on her lack of stimulation but she also knew that it was also the erotic novel she had been reading earlier that day. The main character was a lot like Bubba, strong, demanding. She had read about a new submissive that he was training and how he made her do all kinds of things to please him. Naomi wanted to be that submissive and please the Dom in the novel. As her fingers split the wet folds of her pussy, it was that Dom that she thought of, not her husband. Her other hand went to her breast, cupping and squeezing it. Her fingers taking the hard nipple and twisting it, causing a sharp pain, while her other fingers slipping inside her. When they were wet with her juices she spread her labia and flicked her sopping finger over her throbbing clit. It wouldn't take much for her to cum, but in her mind her Dom wouldn't give permission.

He made her tease herself. It was his hands on her breast tweaking her nipple, pulling it away from her, distending it until it hurt. He wanted more from her. She teased her clit then drove three fingers inside her aching pussy. Naomi could feel her orgasm nearing but she held it off. Her soft moans and quiet begging didn't lessen his demands. She ached with need but she held her climax for him. When she got close, she stopped and spanked her wet pussy. The pain abated her climax but only a little. She was mewing and her soft whimpers didn't wake her husband, but something inside her was waking. She needed something more, something that her husband was not providing.

She plunged her fingers back inside her pussy. With her thumb rubbing her throbbing clit and her nipples being pulled by her imaginary Dom, she pleaded for her release. When he gave her permission she broke over the precipice and wave after wave of spasms washed over her. Her muscles rippled as her pussy clenched her fingers. Her thumb making circles around her clit. She kept her orgasm going for as long as she could until she was left gasping for breath and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She moved her fingers around inside her, the wet sounds of a good orgasm made another small wave wash through her. But deep down inside she was only partially sated. Still thinking of her imaginary Dom, she obediently brought her fingers, wet from her juices, to her mouth. She licked them clean while imagining that he was watching her, and he was pleased with her.

Chapter Two - Naomi

In the morning, Naomi got up early, just like every day, except this time she was still thinking about her imaginary Dom from her novel. So instead of getting dressed she took her shower and for once she removed the tuft of hair around her pussy. She had read in the novel that this is something the Dom demanded from his submissives. When she looked at herself in the mirror it made her look like a little girl, well except that she had big girl breasts. They are what first attracted Bubba to her. He couldn't keep his hands off them when they were dating. She cupped them now and watched as her nipples became hard. She took them both in between her thumbs and forefingers and gave them both some attention. She could see how her labia was starting to swell. Not being hidden by her pubic hair anymore she was mesmerized by the sight of it. She wished secretly that she had removed it before her shower and let the jets of the showerhead wash over it. She thought hungrily about stepping back in there to do just that, but she had other plans for today.

She dried herself off and stepped from the bathroom naked. The cool air on her body only made her more aware of her hairless pussy. Her clit and nipples tingled with the sexiness of it. So she decided not to put on any clothes. She walked out of the bedroom, her husband still sleeping soundly. As she walked through the house she was more aware of her heavy breasts wobbling. They were up to a 38DD bra now. That was big but for her small frame, they were massive. Sometimes they got in the way of things, but she forgot all that when she saw the look in her husband's eyes. She got more than a few looks from the men in town, even some women. Naomi thought about her imaginary Dom and how he would have her naked all the time, watching them sway with her every move. Walking through the house she felt her wetness, thinking of being his, his submissive, his pet, his slut. A ripple of arousal swept through her. When she got to the kitchen she moved with model efficiency, making a well-practiced breakfast for her husband. But in the back of her mind it was for her Dom.

She started with frying some bacon. The hot splatters from the grease only heightened her arousal. Her nipples grew hard from the slightly painful splattersof hot grease. Naomi found herself squeezing her thighs together, getting some friction as she made breakfast. When the bacon was done, she laid them out on a paper towel to dry. Bubba liked his eggs scrambled but today she was making them for her Dom and she knew he would like them fried, causing her to suffer more of the hot grease for him. While she waited for the eggs to cook, she slipped her hand down between her legs and flicked her finger across her clit. It was out from under the protective hood from all of the morning's stimulation. Her fingers roamed over her naked pussy. It still tingled from her removing the hair. The cool air kept her thinking about it while she put some bread in the toaster.

When breakfast was finished, she prepared a tray with the eggs, bacon, and toast. She added a glass of cold orange juice and headed back to the bedroom. Again, her body felt a new sense of awareness. The sway of her breasts, the wet sounds of her swollen lips as she walked back to where her husband slept only heightened her desire. By the time she got to the bed again she was right on the edge of an orgasm. Bubba was laying on his stomach. His breath softly told her he was still asleep. She pulled back the covers and crawled into bed. She leaned over him and let her breast gently rub on his back. He stirred slightly. She straddled him, still keeping her breasts rubbing his back. He moved, turning over with her still on top. She rubbed her swaying breast on his face. She could feel the stirring of his cock against her wet swollen pussy. Naomi grinded against his morning wood. His groans only aroused her more. When his eyes opened she leaned down and gave him a kiss. His arms wrapped around her and pressed their bodies together. He felt warm and inviting, his stiff cock nudging her erect clitty.

"Mornin' Sunshine." He said in his most sexy voice.

This sent chills down her spine and directly to her core. "Morning babe. I brought you breakfast in bed."

She dipped down and kissed him again. This time he was more responsive and his tongue slipped between her lips and he took her mouth with passion. She moaned into his warm mouth. He reached down and placed both of his calloused hands on her ass. He pushed his hips up and ground his stiff cock into her clit. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts but broke it off before she lost control.

"Hey, you don't want to let your breakfast get cold. Eat." She said as she rolled off him.

"I'd rather eat you."

"Yeah? Well you didn't last night. You left me hanging after you got your pleasure." She tried to hold back on her disappointment but failed.

"I'm sorry Princess but I was exhausted last night. But I will make it up to you today. What would you like to do?" He said with an excited voice.

"Just eat the breakfast I made and I'll think about it." She said coyly, thinking of having him all to herself today and all the dirty things she wanted him to do to her.

She moved the tray from the bedside table and placed it on his lap. Naomi sat back and watched him devour the meal. She secretly wished that he would devour her so eagerly. What had happened to them? She kept herself fit and attractive but he never seemed as eager to fuck her like when they were newly married. Somehow the passion had left their marriage. Maybe it was his work schedule. He would be gone for weeks at a time, then come back home too tired to do anything. Was this how it was going to be for the rest of their lives? She wanted more, she needed more.

When he finished his breakfast she grabbed the tray and was going to take it to the kitchen when he grabbed her. She set the tray back on the bedside table. His hands brought her back into his arms. She was back on top of him again and he had his hands on her ass. She kissed him and tried not to think of her Dom again, but he kept creeping back into her mind. She rubbed her breasts on Bubba's muscular chest. Her nipples abrading on the hair. The coarseness made them peak with arousal. When he lifted one of her breasts to his lips and took the hardened nipple in his warm mouth, a soft gasp escaped her lips. She ground her hips into his hard cock and reveled in the wetness of her juices that slicked his cock. She was about to cum when he pushed her upright. He looked down at her naked pussy.

"When did you shave you pussy?" His voice gravely with excitement.

"This morning." She said as her face flushed shyly. "Do you like it?"

"What made you do that?"

"I don't know. You don't like it?" She asked him again.

"No. I just was surprised that's all. What's gotten into to you? You've never done it before."

"I don't know, maybe it was the book I'm reading."

"And what kind of book is that?" He said with his left brow raised but a slight smile on his face.

"It's an erotic novel about a Dominant who is training a new submissive. He likes to have her pussy shaved so that he can always see her arousal. I just thought you might like it. I know, I'm being stupid." She says as she tries to roll off him.

Bubba grabs her and keeps her on top of him. His fingers reach up and tweak her hard nipple. "I don't think you're stupid. I kind of like it but you've been a bad girl and you know what bad girls get?"

Naomi knew what he meant to do and she playfully tried to make her escape. As she tried to pull away Bubba grabbed her and turned her over his lap. Before she could struggle anymore, his hand came down on her upturned ass. Fire went across her behind. She tried to reach back with her hands as he spanked her repeatedly. His other hand grabbed hers and held them in the small of her back. Her face pressed down in the sheets as he whipped her for being a "bad girl." She knew he wasn't mad because his cock was pressing against her belly. After raining down fire on her ass, he slipped his thick fingers between her legs. Naomi was lost in the thoughts of her imaginary Dom, as the fingers found her wet lips. She spread her legs to give her Dom more access to her pussy. She was rewarded with two thick fingers entering her pussy. They slipped in with ease. The warmth of her ass only added to her desire. She held off her orgasm, imagining that he hadn't given her permission. It was a struggle because those fingers were hitting the sweat spot with every thrust. When they pulled out to rub her clit, she bit her lower lip to stave off her need. Her hips involuntarily pushed back. When he took his hand, wet from her juices, and spanked her again, the first of her spasms started. She was just about to go over the edge when the phone rang. Bubba stilled. Naomi was left writhing when he reached for the cell and answered it.

"Yeah, this is Bubba." There was a short pause. Naomi held her breath. "What do you mean he didn't show? Have you tried to call his phone? Shit! Alright, I'm gonna shower and I'll be there in 45 minutes." Bubba hung up the phone and threw it back onto the bedside table. "I've got to go back to the well babe. Jack didn't show this morning and they don't have anyone to run the rig." He got up to headed to the bathroom.

Naomi was left in her state alone again. She knew down deep inside it wasn't his fault but it didn't make her feel any better. This had been the way it had been going on for years now. It seemed like he was the only guy who could keep the wells running smoothly. As he quickly got dressed and was out the door, she was left with that same old empty feeling. But what was different this time as that it didn't pass. She moped around the house for most of the morning, not knowing what to do with herself. She had fingered herself to the orgasm that Bubba had started but she was far from sated. She needed something, she wasn't sure what it was but something had to give.

Chapter Three - Naomi

Later that afternoon, she called Megan, her best and closest friend. They had been in the same class in school and had been the best of friends ever since. When she told Megan what had happened and how she felt, Megan had asked to get dressed in her most sexy dress and meet her at a club called "The Watering Hole." At first Naomi balked but it didn't take much for Megan to have her talked into a girl's night out. She told Naomi that she deserved to have a little fun. Megan has been somewhat of a slut in high school and that behavior had extended on through college. When she would come home from a school break, Megan would regale Naomi with all the crazy things she had done with guys. Secretly Naomi had wanted to be a slut like Megan but because she was with Bubba she had to be the good girl but looked what that had gotten her.

When she arrived at the bar, she hesitated at the door. When a bunch of young guys arrived and held the door for her, all the while eyeing her up one side and down the other. She went in and found Megan at the far end of the bar facing the door. She waved her over. As she made her way over, one of the guys who had met her at the door came along side.

"Would you let me buy you a drink pretty lady?" He said still overtly looking at her breasts.

"I'm meeting a friend but thanks." Naomi said coyly and continued to head towards Megan. When she got there. Megan was sitting there with her jaw dropped and open.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Secrets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds