• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch with Mistress

Lunch with Mistress

This is my first story with male subs. Enjoy!

Your instructions for me are to arrive at your apartment building, and wait outside for you. You told me to be there for 11:45 AM, but you won't be arriving for another 20 minutes.

It's raining. Outside your apartment building, there is no real shelter from the rain. It's cold – early March. It was unseasonably warm yesterday, but today is a miserable day: 2 degrees above freezing, windy and lots of rain.

I'm standing in front of the doors, and a couple walks up from the street. I step out of their way: they pay me no heed. My feet feel cold and wet: I look down to see I'm standing in a puddle! I jump out of the deep puddle onto walkway: my feet making squishing sounds. I really soaked my feet now! Shit! I didn't wear a hat, and don't have an umbrella: my hair is now matted, and I'm getting cold.

An old lady gets off a city bus half a block away. I watch her as he carries her bags, and balances herself with a cane. I feel pity for her – she looks lonely. She turns off the sidewalk, and walks directly towards me up the walkway. I remember the puddle – I stand on the edge of the walkway this time, and let her pass. She turns to me and asks me "are you waiting for someone?".

"Yes" I reply "my friend is due here any minute. She's coming home for lunch". She looks at me from head to toe, then looks me in the eyes.

To my surprise, she says "You better come in then, and get warm".

I accept the offer, and I walk into the warm lobby. The old lady walks over to the elevators, presses a button. I look up to the elevator indicators: they are all on the upper floors – she will have to wait. I think about when was the last time she had a lover. When was the last time she was kissed properly, the last time she had sex, and as I look at her wrinkled hands, the last time she held a cock.

I am broken from my reverie by "Dave?" I turn: you are standing there looking at me with an incredulous look on your face.

"Yes – hello!" I say. I was about to continue on telling you about how this nice lady let me in, when you walk up to me, and slap me in the face!

"I told you to wait outside for me, scum!".

I am shocked, ashamed and mortified all at once: and in front of this old lady! What must she be thinking?

"Oh, Hello Kim! How are you, dear? Is this one of your toys?" She asks. Just then the elevator bells rings, and one of the doors opens.

"Yes, unfortunately" you reply. The old lady turns and walks into the elevator, and you push me from behind following her in.

"Get in, you wet rat!"

The elevator door closes behind us. I feel real embarrassed. How should I reply? Do I say "yes, Mistress" in front of this woman? And why is she calling me a toy? Does she know?

My thoughts are interrupted by the jarring of the elevator as it begins its ascent. The lady is rummaging through her purse, and says "Well, he is a fair-looking specimen, Kim." glancing up from her purse to give me a cursory look. "Aha, here we go" she says, producing a key.

She places the key into the elevator control panel, and turns the key to stop. The elevator stops, and causes everyone to wobble a bit. The lady uses my chest to steady herself. I look into your eyes for answers, and al I see is a grin on your face. That grin is at the same time reassuring as it is frightening."

"You don't mind if I check him out, make sure he's 'fit' for you, do you, Kim?"

"Not at all, Dorothy: it would be my pleasure to have you inspect this scum"!

I can't believe my ears! I don't know what to say – I am shocked into silence!

"Good" she replies. "Now let's get on with business". I see her whip her cane around and whack me in the knees "Spread your legs, young man, and put your hands behind your head, or you'll get this cane in a much more uncomfortable fashion than tapping your little girl's knees!".

I am too shocked by her words and demeanour to do nothing but comply.

The old lady places her hands on my chest, and then lowers them down to my midriff.

"Let's see what he's packing, shall we, Kim"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Dorothy – let's see what he's got."

I hold my breath – I know in my heart what is going to happen, and yet I am in disbelief. Her wrinkled hands unbuckle my belt, and pull it apart. Then her small fingers find the button to my pants and she undoes them too. I can feel my embarrassment rising. I know my cheeks must be red by now. But to make things worse, my cock is getting hard...

Then the moment I was dreading and yet strangely craving at the same time happens: she begins to lower my zipper. Once it is completely lowered, she pushes my pants down.

My erection is pressing against my underpants. I can feel there is some wetness on the tip. My embarrassment seems to know no boundaries...

"Ooooo! Looks like he hasn't got a problem getting hard for us, now does he?"

Right then, she trails her fingernails from my balls up the length of my shaft. She rests her finger tip on the tip of my cock – right on the wet spot.

"Let's see what this baby looks like, shall we?" she says to nobody in particular.

Then she pulls my underwear over my hardness, and pulls them down to my pants, which are bundled up above my knees.

She bends over, leaning on her cane to get a close look. "Ahh, this is a beautiful one!" His ball are hairy though: will you shave him?" She asks you.

"We'll see" you reply, leaving me to wonder.

Right then she grasps it, and pulls on it, masturbating me! You notice this, of course. You growl "don't you dare cum, or I'll make you pay in the most painful manner!".

I have to just stand there, and let this old lady pump my cock. She is an expert at this: her wrist moves and her fingers caress my shaft in a way that I know I won't last. I roll my eyes in the agony of the impending orgasm. Right then, stinging pain erupts from my balls: the old lady has gripped them, and just gave them a hard squeeze and twist.

"You're not allowed to cum, so do as your mistress says!" I don't reply – I don't know what to say. Right then, you slap my face. "What do you say, scum?"

I reply "uhh, yes?"

Another slap, followed by another squeeze and twist of my balls by Dorothy. The pain is intense – I have no illusions of orgasming any time soon. "You call her Mistress, scum!!"

"Yes, Mistress" I reply.

Right then, the old lady engulfs my hardness in her mouth, and sucks me first a quick couple strokes. She steps back, but still holds onto my shaft.

"I think he's OK for you, Kim. Shall we go?"

"Certainly" you reply.

She turns the key in the elevator control panel, and the elevator continues its ascent. I realize then that the elevator could stop at any floor, and anyone cold walk in. I look at the panel – only one floor is lit up – the 10th floor. We're on the 7th floor. I'm praying that nobody come in. The elevator stops on the 8th floor!

"Dorothy – I was just going upstairs to get a cup of floor from you!" I hear, just as another old woman walks in. "Agnes! How are you?" "Kim here just brought in one of her toys – have a look at him!", she adds.

"Hello Kim" Agnes says, "who is this you've brought us?"

You reply, "I call him scum right now. I may have another name later on, but for now "scum" will do nicely".

"Well scum, it looks like you have what it takes. You do what Kim here tells you to, or I guarantee you that you'll be sorry!".

The elevator door has closed, and we've continued to crawl up to the 10th floor.

"Here, have a feel, Agnes. Nice and hard too!." Dorothy lets go of my aching cock, and Agnes grabs a hold, squeezing it as if it were some fruit she was checking for ripens at the market. "Not bad, not bad at all!".

The elevator bells rings, and the door opens – we're at the tenth floor. Agnes lets go of my cock, and walks out first, followed by Dorothy. You push me from behind "Get going, idiot: go right" the way Agnes and Dorothy went. I have to walk with my legs apart to hold up my pants – it's difficult, and very embarrassing with my cock sticking out like that.

Dorothy and Agnes are talking to themselves sharing little laughs, looking back at my progress down the hallway. They stop halfway down at what I think is Dorothy's apartment. As I pass them, Dorothy turns around, grabs my cock in one hand, and slaps my ass with the other. "Now send him over to us after you're done with him, OK?"

"Of course dear, you can have him all afternoon once I'm done with him" you reply. What??? I never agreed to this! I stumble as I'm reacting to this news, and you slap my ass hard, pushing me onward "keep going, scum: you have work to do!"

As I continue my waddle down the hallway, I realize that I had the answer to my question: that old lady had touched a cock as recently as just a few seconds ago!

You grab my jacket and pull me to a stop. "We're here, idiot." You produce a set of keys, and you unlock your door. You push me through, and say "Go straight through to the living room, and take all your clothes off!"

"Yes, Mistress" I answer. I waddle into the living room, glad to be rid of my wet clothes. I strip down until I am naked, and I pile my clothes in a neat pile on the floor. You walk in behind me "Legs apart, hands behind your head, scum!"

I jump to attention. My cock is getting hard again. You walk in front of me, and you reach down and grab my cock. You squeeze it hard, giving it a twist, causing me to moan in pain. You lean in, and plant a kiss on my lips, your tongue pressing in, invading my mouth, fucking it.

You pull away from me, letting go of my cock.

"Bend over: hand on the ground, legs straight, feet far apart!" you bark!

I do as you order. I can see you walk over to my left side. You lean forward, reach under my waist, and grab my cock with your left hand. The next thing I feel is a stinging slap on my ass cheeks: your right hand is giving me a spanking! Another blow comes down, and this time on my other ass cheek. And then another blow! All the while you are pumping my cock, bringing me closer to orgasm with each stroke. You feel my cock starting to pulse - the sign of my impending orgasm, and you smack my balls from behind and let go of my cock. "Not yet, scum: you gotta make me a heck of a lot happier before I let you cum!".

You walk into another room leaving me on all fours. I hear the sound of a cabinet opening and closing, then your footsteps as you come back into the room. You stop once you are behind me. I can feel you eyes on my ass and balls. "This will feel a bit cool – don't move", you say.

I feel your fingertip on my anus, and something very cold! Your finger presses and enters my, lubricating my anal passage. You push your finger in a bit more, then you pull it out, wiping it clean on my ass cheeks. Next I feel something press against my anus – it's not your finger, but something larger. It feels like a walnut or a small egg being forced into me. Once it's inside me, my sphincter closes around locking it in. I hear a click, and I feel vibrations coming from it! It's a vibrator, and you have control over it. I can also feel the wire coming out of my ass – it must go to a hand-held control.

Next I feel your foot on my ass, as you push forward with it, causing me to fall on the floor. "Lie on your back, hands at your side" you bark once again. "You're going to get to know my pussy very well in the very near future: I suggest you do a good job!

I feel the buzzing from inside my ass – it's arousing me – I didn't think I could feel more arouse than I was at that moment. I looked down at my cock: it was hard, red and wet on top. I knew if someone touched it now, I would most-likely explode!

I look up to see you standing above my face. You're naked now: you look beautiful. Your pussy is in full view, for your feet are on either side of my head. Your lips look full and red – I can see your clit poking out. I see your inner lips are wet – they are glistening in the light. You lower yourself onto your knees: I can smell you now – your fragrance is strong!

Your sex is inches away from my mouth, as you position yourself with your knees on my shoulders. It hurts when you apply weight on your knees, causing me to moan. "Shut up, scum! I want you like this so your nose is in my ass! Now start licking!" you bark.

With that, you lower your sex onto my mouth, resulting in your ass being right over my nose. I inhale and I am assaulted by both the smell of your sex and that of your ass – I am processing this as your sex touches my mouth, and I taste your fluids for the first time.

You rock your body back and forth, directing your pussy to where you want me to lick it. I feel you rub your clit on my lips – I suck it into my mouth, and suck as if it were a small cock! I hear you moan "Yeah, that's it, baby!" Baby? You didn't call me scum – that was quick. And short-lived too: "I mean scum! Suck harder!" you growl.

A second later, I feel a stinging on my cock: it feels like leather fingers wrapping slapping it all around! Next I feel it on my balls. I suck harder, and stick my tongue inside you even deeper.

You then push forward, resulting in your anus being over my mouth – I circle it with my tongue, then I push in, forcing it into your tightness. As I push into you, you pull back, pushing your clit into my mouth – "Suck it, scum!" You sneer, followed by another crack of what I can only assume is a flogger: my cock head took the blunt of that force.

I start to get a warm feeling all over my cock as you beat it with the flogger – my senses are being overwhelmed. I have my sense of smell aroused by both your sex and you ass, all I hear is you moaning and my own moans, I see nothing – I am totally under your control. I feel everything – and it feels like my cock is going to erupt any second!

"Make your hands useful, scum: Play with my nipples!"

I reach up with my hands, finding them eventually. I pinch lightly, then harder, then I roll them in between my thumb and index fingers. You moan once again. I then pull on them, and you continue your whipping of my cock! You keep this up with my pulling on your nipples, you beating my cock, and riding my mouth. Then you tense up, and say "Oh my fucking God – I'm gonna cum!".

You stop whipping my cock – I was so close! Then you push your pussy into my mouth even harder, as you moan even louder. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" you repeat, as you begin to shake all over, cuming into my mouth. I feel your discharge flow over my waiting tongue: I love this new taste – the taste of you, my Mistress. As your orgasm subsides a bit, you move down and straddle my cock: I slide all the way in.

Your pussy is so hot and so wet – I slide in easily. I can't last much longer now – you pump my cock with your pussy "Cum inside me – fill me with your cum, scum! Fill your mistress's cunt with your cum – do it now – I know you want to cum so badly!".

I can't control myself – I cum so strongly, and with such force my ears are ringing. As my cock ejaculates inside your pussy, you feel the warmth hitting the walls of your vagina, and that triggers another orgasm – this time from deeper inside you.

As our orgasms subside, you lean back on top of me, my cock still inside you – trapped. Your hair is in my face: I inhale and smell a mixture of your natural aroma and your shampoo – the smell of my mistress...

After a couple more minutes, you pull off of me – my cocks slips out of you. It's wet with both our juices. You straddle my face again " Lick my clean, and suck your cum out of my pussy, scum!" you growl! Your pussy is mashed into my mouth – I stick my tongue deep inside you and taste my seed.

The taste of my seed and your juices are contrasting – yet complimentary. I lick until I am sure you are clean – my Mistress's pussy is clean...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch with Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds