• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jimmy's Clean Sweep Vol. 03

Jimmy's Clean Sweep Vol. 03

Had I known this tale would extend beyond one or two episodes, I would have given it a more appropriate title. However, the first step of any adventure is always followed by the unknown. Oh, and if you have not read parts one and two, please note these tales do contain watersports and scat play. If you find such things offensive, please stop reading now. Thank you.

*****

Still here? Jolly good.

You will recall my stand-in cleaner; Stephanie, the five-nine, auburn-haired, green-eyed vixen. Although she has cleaned on each visit so far, she quickly changed from just cleaner, to piss sex buddy, to mistress.

She was due to take over for three weeks while Kate, my regular cleaner was on holiday. I liked Kate; she was a pretty blonde with big, but not overbearing boobs and the sweetest smile. I had often thought of asking her out but never got the nerve. Now of course there would be no way she would ever go out with me. Not if Stephanie told her what the two of us got up to. And I expected she would.

Yesterday Stephanie left me securely strapped into a pair of my own boxer briefs, on back-to-front so the opening was at the back, fastened at the waist and around the thighs with cable ties. Subsequently since she left, I have had to pee sitting on the loo, soaking the pants each time. I have also been ordered to wank after each visit while thinking of her.

This has made quite a mess of the underwear. I don't know which was worse; that or realising the opening was in the wrong position to shit through, so I had to reach my hand in there and scoop it out.

I don't mind telling you I was counting the minutes until she returned to let me take them off. I should have been grateful for small mercies. What she had planned for today was much, much worse.

As instructed, she had texted me en-route to my house with two orders, I answered the door wearing only my soiled underwear. She stood in the doorway with a wicked smile on her glossy lips. Her tall frame was draped in a pale yellow summer dress that hugged her breasts and waist before flowing out over her hips and cascading down her thighs to just above her knees. Her floral perfume, as intoxicating as ever, assaulted my senses.

She stood there for a moment staring at me. 'Good boy,' she eventually said. 'I have a present for you today.'

'Oh?' I couldn't see anything in her hand other than her attaché case sized handbag.

'Go into the lounge and close your eyes.'

I did as she ordered, listening intently for any hint as to the nature of the surprise. It crossed my mind that it could be two burly blokes here to rob the place. But, for all her deviances, I trusted Stephanie.

Hearing the front door close and only her heels clonking on the wooden floor of the hall I stood in the middle of the lounge, facing the door, eyes closed and waited.

Her perfume caught my sinuses again, this time followed by another smell, one I had become recently over familiar with. Piss and poo. Was she having a dump in my lounge? I could imagine her squatting over the pale carpet and just letting go, a long brown turd curling from between those perfect cheeks into a pile on the floor.

I felt myself getting hard as the image played in my imagination, my cock straining against the tight fabric of my shorts.

'You can open your eyes, Jimmy.' Stephanie said sweetly.

I opened them to see Kate. My beautiful cleaner and friend, standing shame-faced, wearing only a pair of white panties. Her hands dangled by her side and her head was down as she stared at the carpet a few feet in front of her. Once I got over the shock of seeing her here, and in such an obvious submissive state, my eyes focussed on her small, pert little breasts.

Unencumbered by excess weight they defied gravity and pointed straight out at me, as if inviting me to hold them. And how I wanted to do just that. To feel the smooth flesh under my fingers, those firm nipples pushing into the palms of my hands as I caressed them.

I felt Stephanie's breath behind my ear. 'I thought you would like that.'

I opened my mouth to say hello, but Stephanie put her finger on my lips. 'Kate.' She ordered. 'Turn around, slowly.'

Head still bent in embarrassment, Kate complied. That was when I noticed her panties were fastened with cable ties, like my shorts. Only hers had no opening at the back. A large brown stain was smeared all across the back, over both cheeks and right up to the waistband.

When she had completed the three-sixty and was stood facing me again Stephanie reached down and caressed my cock. 'I bet you want to rip a hole in those panties and shove this right inside her, don't you?'

She dropped her handbag onto the sofa and reaching inside, brought out a small pair of pliers. 'Now, if you please me, I will release one of you from your discomfort.

I just nodded, unable to get my mind off of Kate's arse. The smell was beginning to get to me, but I still felt the urge to bury my face between those plump cheeks.

Stephanie let go of my cock and told Kate to get on with the cleaning. Then she fell back casually on the sofa, one long tapered foot dangling over the arm, her head resting on the other. 'I'll have a glass of wine,' She ordered.

As I went to get it, the second thing she had ordered me to do on her text began to catch up with me. She had told me to make sure I drink three pints of water before she arrived. Standing in the kitchen, pouring the wine, watching it filling the glass slowly, trickling and splashing down the sides, I started getting the urge to pee.

'Here you are, mistress,' I handed Stephanie the glass. She was busy flicking through a magazine. It was full of pictures of naked men. She took the drink without even looking at me. 'Um,' I knew it was stupid to ask, but three pints is a lot to hang on to. 'Mistress, may I go to the toilet?'

'Of course,' she said softly, she licked her moistened her finger to flick another page of the magazine. 'Just as soon as Kate has finished all the cleaning.'

I knew that would be at least an hour. There was no way I could hold on that long. It had only been ten minutes and already the need to go was getting stronger.

'Now come here, on your knees.' She hitched up her dress, of course she wore nothing underneath it. Her soft dark pussy hair glistened with moisture. 'Lick me.' She ordered. 'Make me come.'

I didn't need asking twice. The smell of her sex was strong and sweet, and sour, tinged with pee. I buried my face between her thighs, she was already so wet my cheeks were slippery in moments as I worked too hurriedly. My tongue sought out her clit and prised it from its hood, flicking and stroking it before thrusting in and out of her hole. I let my teeth graze her clit each time I came up for air.

'Not so fast, shit brain,' she shouted. 'Do it right or there will be no reward for you, or your little friend.'

I made myself slow down. Taking it gentler, teasing and probing, I could feel her tense and relax as I worked, stroking her thighs and buttocks with my hands.

I assumed by my little friend she meant my cock, but it struck me she might have meant Kate. The gorgeous Kate currently cleaning my house in her soiled knickers. As I breathed and swallowed Stephanie's juices, thinking about Kate's stained white panties, I realised too late that I had been rubbing my cock up and down the edge of the sofa. I exploded into my shorts before I could stop myself.

Moments later Stephanie tensed one last time, scrunched up the magazine and came. Her juices flooded into my mouth, nearly choking me as I tried to swallow the hot liquid.

Pulling away, gasping for air, I leaned back on my heels and wiped a hand across my wet face. Stephanie smiled at me. 'I didn't say you could come did I?'

'No mistress.' I lowered my head. I had failed, and I really needed to pee now.

Just then Kate came back into the room. 'I've finished, mistress.'

'Good.' Stephanie stood up and lifted the dress over her head. She draped it over the back of the sofa and stood there in just her heels. 'Come here and assume the position, toilet.'

Careful not to catch my eye Kate walked over and knelt down in front of Stephanie. She tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth. Stephanie stepped forward, lowered herself over Kate's mouth and let go a stream of piss into her.

I watched the tiny sprays splash over her lips and teeth, while most of the rich golden stream shot directly into its goal. I watched Kate's throat bob as she swallowed, struggling to keep up with the flow. Some of it overflowed and ran from her lips, down her face and neck, dribbling down onto her breasts.

Trying to concentrate on how sexy Kate looked with the mistress' piss running down her body I couldn't overcome my own now desperate need to go. My bladder felt as if it was going to explode if I didn't release it soon.

'Thank you, mistress,' Kate said when Stephanie stepped back.

'Please can I go now?' I begged, clutching myself in desperation.

'I don't know.' Stephanie smirked. She turned to Kate. 'Do you think he deserves to be allowed to pee?'

I looked pleadingly at Kate, who still seemed too embarrassed to meet my eyes.

Turning my gaze to Stephanie again, I saw the wicked look in her eyes. She picked up the pliers off the table and snipped the cable ties on my shorts. It was such a relief to feel the freedom, I hadn't realised how constrictive they had become.

'Why don't you use my toilet?' She smiled at me. 'Your reward for pleasing me so well.'

The thought of pissing in sweet Kate's mouth horrified me. I had often imagined what it would be like to have her suck me off, to have her tongue stroke my cock, but not this. Then again, my bladder was already sending its load on its way whether I wanted or not.

Kate tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide without even being asked.

Stepping over to her I lost control before I even got close. Stephanie laughed as I soaked Kate in piss from tits to knees before I got my cock anywhere near her mouth. When I did, Kate dutifully swallowed every drop I shot in there.

When I had finished, giving it a little shake out of habit, splashing the last few drops over Kate's face, Stephanie ordered me to get a bowl of warm water from the kitchen and a clean cloth.

I returned to the lounge in a flash and under Stephanie's direction put the bowl on the coffee table. 'Now clean yourself up,' She told me.

Somehow, it seemed weird washing my bits in front of these women. Considering a moment ago I was licking one out then pissing in the others mouth it made no sense to be wired, but still, it was. And hot too. I couldn't help getting hard again.

While I diligently cleaned the come from my pubic hair and the shit from my arse Stephanie told Kate to stand up.

'Do you need to pee, Kate?' she asked.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Then look at Jimmy. He wants to look into those lovely dark blue eyes of yours, don't you Jimmy?' She turned to me.

I wanted to tell her to leave Kate alone, not to be so cruel. But I also desperately wanted to know where this was going to lead. 'Yes.'

Kate looked at me. Shame etched across her face, and just a hint of excitement glimmering in her eyes.

'Good.' Stephanie sat back on the sofa, legs wide apart and began fingering herself. 'Now you may pee.'

Transfixed, staring into my beautiful Kate's eyes, I watched as her knickers darkened then a flood of piss poured from between her legs, splashing the cream carpet with such force it splashed her feet and ankles. My cock grew so hard I had to take my hand away for fear the slightest touch would make me come.

When she finished, Stephanie tossed her the pliers. 'Take off your panties,' she ordered.

Kate carefully snipped the cable tie around each leg and then the waist. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she slowly lowered them down her thighs. The crotch sagged heavily with the mashed shit as they passed her knees and dropped with a splash into the puddle at her feet.

Stephanie ordered her to stand in front of her, bend down and lick her out. Kate obeyed. I waited, my cock still throbbing as Kate bent almost double, her feet planted wide apart, knees slightly bent, her shit smeared arse in the air and her face buried in Stephanie's pussy while the mistress fondled her breasts.

'Come on then Jimmy.' Stephanie said. 'I know you want to fuck her. Get to it.'

I didn't need asking twice. I stepped behind Kate and stroked two fingers along her sopping wet pussy lips before gently pressing them inside. She was so wet already. I guided my cock to her entrance and thrust it in. My belly slapped her bum, smearing her shit onto me. I pulled back and thrust again.

Again and again I pushed in to her, each time my stomach slapped against her I got more covered. In a matter of moments I came, filling her with spunk. I heard Stephanie come just after. Poor Kate didn't.

I started over to the bowl of water to clean myself off again but Stephanie ordered me to stop.

'Kate,' she smiled. 'Come sit next to me. He's had his fun, now it's your turn.' She looked at me with a wicked smile. 'Kate, dear. You may now wank.' Kate shoved both hands between her legs and began to work away feverishly. It was as if she had been waiting to do it for weeks. Maybe she had, maybe Stephanie had denied her relief just as she'd ordered be to repeatedly come.

'Now, Jimmy.' Stephanie pointed to Kate's dirty knickers. 'Pick those up.'

Gingerly, I plucked them from the soaking carpet. I wanted to taste the still warm pissy front, but felt repulsed at the large pat of shit, part of which broke off and plopped out onto the carpet at my feet.

'Now put them on.'

I looked at Stephanie horrified. She scowled back at me. 'Don't defy me, Jimmy. You can wear them, or you can eat them.'

I looked at Kate, she was lost in her own world of orgasms, her hands working overtime between her legs, fingers glistening with her cum. I stepped in to the panties, trying not to get any of Kate's poo on my feet or legs as I dragged them up and in to place. I shivered as the cool gloop pressed against my cheeks.

'Don't forget that bit.' Stephanie pointed to the large dollop that had fallen off. 'Put it down the front,' she grinned, 'to balance the effect.'

I scooped it up and pulled the front of the panties out to drop the turd onto my cock. Stephanie pulled some more cable ties out of her handbag and as I stood in front of her she secured my new underwear in place.

'Same rules as before.' She told me. Then she told Kate to clean herself up with the bowl of water, pulled a thin cotton dress from her bag and gave it to Kate before donning her own dress.

As they left Stephanie said she may be back tomorrow, or it might be the next day, but I better still be wearing these panties when she comes back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jimmy's Clean Sweep Vol. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds