• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Cupid Effect Ch. 12

The Cupid Effect Ch. 12

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

The locker room was partially empty during the first gym classes of the early morning and Agnes was grateful. There was something about being amongst others that put the natural loner ill at ease. It was her first year at the school and in all the time that had passed the only friend she'd managed to make was a fellow nerd oddly enough named Poindexter Snodgrass. The lanky somewhat personable teen preferred Dexter and the two had struck an academic rivalry that had eventually blossomed into friendship with what seemed the possibility for more. It had begun with her chiding him over a perpetual crush on a fellow classmate; the severely unobtainable Kelsey Taylor who absolutely detested him in every form and fashion. Dexter joked in return about her lack of paramours and her almost offensive state of chastity eventually asking her which nunnery she would be joining upon graduation. She responded with a prolonged kiss that got his attention and laughed at the reddened expression that followed.

She hadn't initially realized the fires stoked inside her friend until he'd made his attentions clear one afternoon while they were studying. They were studying hard for an upcoming academic decathlon when she noticed that he was a little less than focused. Up until that point she had written off the prolonged glances and awkward horseplay when they got together.

"What's going on with you Dexter?"

"Huh, what are you talking about Agnes?"

"You know what I'm talking about; lately you seem-a little "bothered" to say the least." She almost laughed in his reddened face as he struggled to formulate some plausible explanation for his behavior.

"Sorry." She was surprised at the sudden apology as he meekly buried his face in his thick textbook.

"That's it?"

"Yeah I guess; you're not uh, interested and I know when to cut my losses."

"Wow, you give up way too easily. No wonder you're still a virgin." It was meant as a sarcastic aside but he took minor exception.

"You should be happy, we can crochet together and churn butter and shit. Could you hook me up with a promise ring Agnes?" He deadpanned but she could hear the hurt in his voice.

"You want a hug?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously?" She smiled sweetly sitting with her arms spread widely in open invitation. This was a big step for the awkward teen who wasn't going to look a gift horse in the eye. Other than perving non-stop on Kelsey Taylor; he'd harbored some hope that romance could be had with his intellectual rival and best friend. What followed was a comedy of errors as the two "nerds" embraced nervously for mere seconds before quickly retreating back to their books. Agnes was deep in her studies when she felt his palm lightly graze her thigh. She decided to ignore it even when it lingered. His breathing had grown audible and somewhat labored as his hand began to slide upward until it rested just under the crease where her butt met her thighs. Agnes couldn't deny her own pent up desire as he cupped the nearest cheek letting it rest there.

"What are you doing?" She asked in faux irritation at his nervous efforts.

"It's called a massage; just thought you could use one Agnes-You know take the edge off?" His hand had drifted over to the other heavily covered cheek slightly kneading it.

"Is that right Dexter?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure." In moments their bodies had become entangled as they worked at creating a communal friction that was pleasurable to both. The surprising supple roundness of her buttocks fueled his increasingly manic movements while she accommodated him by bumping against his crotch. She didn't seem to have anything against dry humping rolling her hips into his hardness. Strangely enough, Agnes fidgeted nervously when he attempted to raise the pleated material for a look at her backside. He was frustrated as she rolled over onto her back denying him. He was already on the verge sitting on his haunches as he did his best to control his breathing while she lay prone looking up at him expectantly.

"I-I'm going to kiss you now." He sounded as nervous and scared as she was leaning in and finding her seeking lips an open invitation for more. Her lips were extraordinarily soft to the touch and she parted them ever so slightly using her tongue to outline the crease between his own gaining entrance. She could feel his erection throbbing on her thigh and reached down palming it through his slacks. The khaki material was more than a little damp with precum as his nails dug into the abundant flesh of her bottom. Her other hand found and dug into the cleft between his own clothed cheeks as she worked him between her thighs with her shapely legs.

She gasped as the inexperienced nerd lay prone atop her feeling all of his dead weight pressing her into the mattress. Agnes locked her legs into the small of his back as he pushed up with his hands grinding into her body. She could feel his modest length pressing against her mound; pushing and pounding her increasingly wet slit. Her hands cupped his cheeks drawing him in for more kissing as he ground into her as if he would breach her sex at any moment. Before she knew it her calve length skirt was pooled at her hips while his fingers rubbed her slit rougher than she would have liked.

"So fucking wet Agnes." A finger or two had suddenly found the wetness between her thighs as she spasmed and shook under her best friend. She hadn't wanted his fingers inside but was hesitant to stop him preferring things progress further.

"Can I fuck you?" Even as he spoke she could hear him undoing his belt already anticipating her consent while his other hand pried her tight, fullback panties to the side exposing her puffy mound. The wetness was visibly present on her slit running down the crack of her ass. Agnes couldn't deny what she craved at that moment but knew that she must.

"No." She didn't sound very convincing and the wide eyed sadness on his face tugged at her heartstrings.

"Please Agnes; please fuck me." He desperately wanted her so bad he could taste it and his erect five inch cock was only inches away from her bounty. Dexter knew he could just shove it inside but that would make him a criminal and destroy their relationship. That was the last thing he wanted but his need was so great that he was beside himself.

"No, I'm not ready for that yet...sorry." His bottom lip was quivering and it looked as if he would cry when she reached down softly taking him into the palm of her hand. He leaned forward putting the weight on his left arm as she stroked his cock with agonizingly slow strokes. Agnes wanted to take responsibility for letting things get out of hand and at least get the disheveled nerd off.

"I-I'm really sorry for asking; uhm you just felt so good." She didn't respond as her gaze remained focused on the ministrations of her pumping fist. He could feel the fire boiling in his loins and knew release wasn't far off. Agnes suddenly drew her hand back leaving his reddened cock bouncing in the sir.

"AGNES!" He screamed as she look inquisitively up at his face.

"Trust me Dexter; I'm not going to leave you in this state." They rested for a few more minutes as his lust began to subside when she quickly took him again jerking a little harder this time. In seconds he was about to burst all over her when she snatched her hand away again with a little giggle.

"You'll understand in a moment." Five minutes later, Agnes was stroking him for all she was worth as he teared up and fucked back against her hand when she yanked her hand away again.

"FUCK AGNES-SHIT!!" He nearly lost himself almost shoving his tortured cock into her virginal confines and gathered himself in seconds when she pulled him in for a deep soulful kiss.

"You want to cum?" She asked plainly.

"Y-Yeah?" Agnes was already jerking him as hard as she could this time slapping his cock on top of her lightly furred mound.

"You sure Dexter?"

"YEAH!"

"I don't know; maybe we should just stop and get back to our studies...What do you think?"

"PLEASE AGNES!!" Her fingers were locked tightly around the base of his cock preventing him from climaxing but the determined nerd was already roughly fucking her hand.

"Why don't you fucking cum then Dexter; I'M NOT STOPPING YOU!!" Her husky, aggressive tone coupled with his own impending need was too much as he climaxed loudly. For her part, Agnes pressed his length into her vaginal cleft holding it there as he sawed her sopping wet lips mixing his cum with her own.

"You appeared to have been backed up quite a bit." Agnes Newton was every bit the budding scientist as she took stock of her soiled sweater and skirt. Her right hand was a webbed mess and she seemed fascinated by the thick rivulets of cum on her fingers. Dexter was wiping his brow trying to get the sweat out of his eyes. A thick string of cum connected the purplish head of his cock to the stained sheets of his best friend's bed.

"Sorry."

"Really; that's all you have to say after fucking up my bed with your gooey cum?" She sounded annoyed but smiled up into his face as she continued playing with the aftermath of their coupling.

"Well I am willing to make full restitution up to and including manual labor Ms. Newton." She giggled at his faux professional tone. She wanted to taste his essence but wouldn't while he was looking.

"Oh yeah?"

"Sure Agnes; in fact I'm willing to wash these sheets and those oh so badly soiled clothes you're wearing. In fact-I'LL TAKE THOSE CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!!" He pounced on her so quick that she barely had time to react. The budding couple rolled around on the bed as Agnes yanked some the comforter over her semi-prone body. Dexter was quicker however snagging her wrist with one hand and closing his finger around the hem of her thick sweater and accompanying under garments as well.

"Nuh; No Dex-NOOOOOOO!! STOP IT!! DON'T-DEXTER STOP!!" He hadn't registered to horror and panic in her voice as she tugged with all his might getting the slightest of glimpses at the bottom of her tummy. It seemed perfectly flat and he couldn't fathom why she wore so many sweaters and undergarments. He continued tugging as her other hand quickly joined the struggle to keep him from raising her sweater up over her chest.

"ST-STOP IT DEXTER; FUCKING QUIT IT ASSHOLE!!" He'd managed to push it up a little further to reveal a little more of what appeared to be the beginning of a muffin top. The skin looked a little discolored and blotchy as he finally snatched his hands back.

Agnes was crying.

"I'm really sorry." He apologized as she continued sobbing silently for a few moments before composing herself and sniffling a little bit.

"Get out."

"Agnes?"

"Get the fuck out of my house Dexter."

"Please Agnes; can't we just talk about this?"

"FUCK YOU; GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!!" She punctuated her declaration with a hard slap that sent him off of the bed onto her floor. He rubbed his cheek realizing that she was crying loudly again.

"Agnes; I said I was sorry." He was stuffing himself back into his slacks hoping against hope that she would relent. She'd turned away from him and was on her knees facing her headboard. Her face and body were tightly pressed against the wall completely obscuring her face.

"PLEASE DEXTER; JUST LEAVE!!" Her sobbing intensified as the door to her bedroom slammed moments later. She could hear him running down the stairs and perhaps some crying on his part as well.

They would make up some time later but things would never be the same after Dexter was hit in the face with a beaker full of Androstenone-X. What could have been would be lost forever and Agnes Newton would have to face that future...alone.

***********************************************

She sat there in the early morning hours staring out into space as her mind wandered. It was always this way when it was time for her to attend gym class and the most humiliating part of her day. The girl's locker room was partially full at this time of the day and Agnes Newton sat...waiting. The nerdy bespectacled teen loitered nearly motionless waiting for the room to clear so that she could change into her gym uniform. She absolutely hated her body and kept herself hid under many layers of clothing. The other girls sometimes chided and bullied her but the teen remained steadfast in her determination to go her own way.

"Hey it's just the bitch I've been looking for." She found Tiffany St. Claire staring her down. Everything about her appearance read menace but Agnes didn't budge.

"Why?"

"I want you to stop fucking around with my man; I'm tired of the mind games and other stupid shit you've been on lately."

"Excuse me but where exactly do I know you from?" Agnes smiled warmly at the cheerleader who stood over her.

"Oh I'm sorry babe, my name is Tiffany St. Claire and I'm everything you're not...beautiful, popular desired by many and currently riding the cock you're just dying for. I'm fucking tired of hearing about you and how you disapprove of everything Dexter does; how you're shitting all over him and I'm personally tired of looking at your fucking face!" The tall redhead had little sleep over the night hardly being able to wait for this confrontation. She wanted to pummel her perceived rival and gain a measure of vengeance for the bookish girl's perceived slight. Tiffany St. Claire was looking for a fight and she was going to get it no matter what was said between the two women in this locker room on this fateful morning.

"Uhm, Tiffany right; where do I know you from again?" Agnes completely blew her off with a slight smirk on her features embarrassing the flustered cheerleader.

"CUNT!!" Agnes' thick glasses flew from her face hitting an adjacent locker to slide across the locker room's concrete floor. Tiffany nursed her hand breathing heavily as both of their eyes followed the trajectory of the glasses to their final resting place on the floor. Agnes cupped her cheek for a moment before silently looking back towards her assailant. Her eyes widened so much so that Tiffany could see her hazel coronas as the smaller girl stood. The wild redhead was spoiling for a fight and her muscles tensed up expecting some retaliation.

Agnes was visibly breathing hard and her nostrils were flaring as she lowered her arm to her side. Both girls went into a sort of fugue state watching one another in some sort of slow burn. Tiffany didn't register her own fast thumping heart nor her own flaring nostrils as she slid into cinque with her intended victim. Her green eyes focused on the roundish, plain face in front of her and the minute intricacies of Agnes Newton descending down over the bulky sweater that covered most of her torso almost appearing a dress in and of itself. A calve length brownish colored skirt covered her legs but did little the disguise the subtle curve of her hips as Tiffany noticed the stress on the corduroy material at the area near her crotch. Some nerdy text book penny loafers covered feet that took two small steps in her direction. Tiffany found Agnes closer than she intended; close enough to feel her breath against her pale features. The fluttering of her heart increased exponentially as a familiar moisture and heated sensation radiated between her legs becoming nearly unbearable in seconds. The stacked redhead's nipples had become painfully erect as her stomach tightened up making her gasp and pant. Her panties soaked through as sex pulsed and contracted. She couldn't comprehend the strange emotion swelling up inside her, forcing her close to climax.

Tiffany's body betrayed her as she found herself softy cupping Agnes' cheeks as her lips sought the nerdy girl's slightly plump ones. Agnes' tongue pushed into her mouth sensually caressing and massaging the compromised redhead's own. Tiffany had never felt so aroused before Dexter but this was something more-powerful and primal born of incredible need. Her body molded to the smaller girl's own as finger dug into and cupped one of her round cheeks. Another found her other as she was drawn ever closer by fingers kneading and softly groping. The probing fingers began to pry her apart touching her sex through her clothing. Touching her in a way that made it feel as if there were clothing to obscure their flesh.

The pulsing in her sex had increased forcing a loud moan from the confused redhead who became frightened backing away from her intended victim only to have her wrist snagged roughly. Agnes Newton was definitely stronger than she appeared drawing her antagonist back into her body. Tiffany St. Claire was a full head taller than this "Plain Jane" who forcefully pushed her face first against a row of lockers. Tears intermingled with her mascara as her bottoms and panties were drawn to her shapely thighs while expertly skilled fingers slowly traced a line along her slit becoming soaked in the process.

"AAAAAAWWWWWW FAWK!" A single digit touched the engorged surface of her clit ever so slightly drawing her out in dramatic fashion as she loudly came. Her entire body was wracked with pleasure as she moaned losing control slumping into the locker. Tiffany soon realized much to her mutual delight and dismay that Agnes continued working her most private of places. Her body shivered and jerked uncontrollably while a hand found its way under her top to maul one of her large breasts rolling and pinching her nipple. Tiffany's thighs clamped down on the invading hand as she involuntarily panted and licked the dirty locker door. Agnes tugged hard on her brassiere ripping the material freeing her sloping, reddened teat.

"AWWWW-FUH-FUUUH-FAAAAWK!!" She could never have known as she awoke earlier that morning that she would be taken to task so completely. All that she could think of while driving to school that morning was pummeling her nerdy rival senseless. Tiffany St. Claire already knew that she was going to have some sort of physical confrontation when she entered the girl's locker room.

She didn't expect this... couldn't have seen it coming from a mile away.

He knees buckled and she fell forward bumping her head against the locker door. Tiffany was physically taxed to her limits in under five minutes. Her body felt vibrant and alive with slight tingly bursts of bliss emanating from the most private of places. She was breathing hard from her ordeal clutching her hand to her chest as she looked up into the indifferent face staring down at her. Agnes actually smirked running her hands through Tiffany's auburn locks until she'd gathered it up into a thick ponytail.

The slap that followed resounded loudly across the empty girl's locker room only to be followed by the ambient sound of students in the adjacent gymnasium. Tiffany cupped her hand to her reddened cheek before scrambling on all fours to retrieve the glasses she'd slapped from her intended victim's face. Agnes snatched the glasses from her hand putting them gingerly back on her face. The cheerleader didn't know what to do next as her eyes followed Agnes to a locker watching her lose her chaste skirt to reveal a pair of well-developed legs. The nerdy girl pulled a baggy pair of sweats over her gams turning away to as she worked her way out of her bulky sweater. Tiffany watched Agnes switch into a thick sweatshirt without ever showing any skin.

"Where do I know you from again bitch?" Agnes looked over her shoulder amused that the cheerleader sat bare assed on the locker room floor looking completely befuddled.

"Uh we have like, uhm science and English together."

"Is that right?" Agnes closed the locker and wandered out of the locker room leaving Tiffany sitting there alone with her jeggings down at her ankles.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Cupid Effect Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds