• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 01

My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 01

Monday morning I woke up earlier than usual filled with excitement for what the day held. It was my first day starting my first real job so I was understandably filled with angst. I smelled some coffee from the kitchen and got out of bed to find my fiancé, Courtney, making our morning coffee.

"Good morning baby, I'm so excited for you!" she greeted me and gave me a hug and a kiss. She always puts a smile on my face, and waking up to a beauty like her is something I'll never get tired of. She looked great as always, even in the early morning. Her long golden blonde hair was up in a ponytail and she still had her nightie on from last night, accentuating her long tan legs and her perfect breasts. To me, she has the perfect body, standing 5'6" 120lbs she's the perfect balance between being fit and having a curvy toned body. Being only 20 her body is flawless with no blemishes or cellulite and to top it off, she has the prettiest face and cutest smile.

We met in highschool and were highschool sweethearts, me being a junior while she was a freshman. I always thought she was out of my league, but she has a heart of gold and isn't conceited at all. Along with being one of the prettiest girls in the school she was also one of the nicest, never hesitating to help someone out. We had dated all throughout highschool and college, and got engaged as soon as I graduated college. Excited to start our life together, we got a small, cheap apartment that we could afford. While it wasn't in the best neighborhood, it was our home and we made it special. I held a minimum wage job for many years and saved up to provide us money for rent. I also had a couple internships to get a career started. Courtney was still a junior in college and while she did have a job as a waitress, she could not work many hours, so it was mostly up to me to provide for us. This is why my getting a job at an analytical company close to home was so important for us.

"Are you excited to start your first day James?" Courtney asked me.

"Yeah I am, but not as excited as I am for my first paycheck! We really could use the money, we can't afford too many more months of rent on what we have saved up."

"I know honey. I'm so proud of you, you work so hard" she said while she caressed my arm and gave me a kiss. She moved her mouth closer to my ear and seductively whispered "I'll have to make sure my man is taken care of after work" then gave me another kiss.

I thought to myself "wow, how'd I get so lucky?" I proceeded to get ready for work and headed out our apartment's door while Courtney started getting ready for class. Walking down the flight of stairs I passed Chris, our landlord. Chris was never a friendly person toward me, only conversing with me if it concerned the rent. He's probably in his 50's, overweight and balding, and always seems like he's in a grumpy mood.

Nevertheless, being in a positive mood, I still greeted him. " 'Morning Chris"

He just nodded and I thought "grumpy asshole" but I wasn't about to let that spoil my day. I drove to the company (only about a 10 minute drive) and had my orientation. I met my coworkers and my boss, Calvin. He was the manager of the whole department I was in, and he looked the part - tall, broad-shouldered, mid-40's and with a stern look that said he meant business. Even though he looked pretty imposing, he was a friendly guy, but I had a feeling I didn't want to get on his bad side.

I was shown the ropes and the day went by relatively quickly. I was excited to get back to the apartment with Courtney; she had texted me a picture of her in a red lace bra and panties in our bed with the caption "hurry on home ;)" When I arrived back in the apartment, it was dark and I made my way to the bedroom.

Courtney greeted me with a hug and kiss. I asked her "Hey babe, how was your day? How was class?"

"It was alright. Chris was out getting the mail when I left for class and reminded me about the rent due on Friday. We have it right?"

"Yeah we're good for the next two months" I reassured her. "How were classes?"

"They were good. But tell me about work! How was your first day!?"

I told her all about my day and my coworkers and Calvin. After I was done, she kissed me and said "now it's time to take care of my hard-working man." She then started making out with me while taking off my dress shirt and tie, and then unbuckling my pants. She got down on her knees and slid my boxers down and released my fast-hardening cock. Even though I am the only guy she's ever been with, she's built up a lot of experience with me. She slowly took my cock into her mouth and in one motion, took it all the way down to the base. I'm about 6 inches long and thought it was impressive every time she did that.

Courtney kept taking me all the way in her mouth until I was as hard as a rock. Then she got up and told me to lay on my back on the bed. Of course I acquiesced, and then she slowly crawled up on the bed and straddled me. Courtney grabbed my cock and then lowered herself onto me.

"You like when I ride your cock baby?" she teased me, beginning to ride me faster and faster, moving her ass up and down sliding my cock in her sopping wet pussy. "oh fuck, your dick feels so good in my pussy. I love riding your hard dick. Oh James that's so good."

Even after years of being with Courtney, she could still put me over the edge quickly with her skills and also her dirty talk. I began to tense up after just 5 minutes and felt my balls tighten.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon if you keep riding me like that, slow down so I can make you cum first" I told her.

"No I want to make you cum baby it's okay, tonight is your night." With that she redoubled her efforts and rode me harder and faster. "Cum for me, I can't wait to taste your cum!"

"I'm cumming!" I warned her.

She quickly got off me and in one motion she put her mouth around my cock, and as soon as her lips wrapped around me I started releasing my load in her mouth while she moaned. She slowly took her mouth off my dick and then slightly opened her mouth, showing me my cum in her mouth. Then Courtney swallowed it and licked her lips, then rested her head on my thighs.

"That tasted so good baby, thank you." She continued, pausing only to kiss my dick every so often, "I'm glad I can help out in some way. I feel so bad with you always having to work so hard to provide for us. Once I graduate I'll make it up to you, but for now I'll keep spoiling you this way."

I pulled her up to lay on my chest and kissed her, saying "Don't worry about it hun, I'll take care of you. With this new job it won't be so bad." With that, we cuddled for a bit, ate dinner, watched a movie while she also studied, and then went to bed.

A month had passed since I started at the company. Everything was going well and Courtney and I were enjoying life. However, when I arrived to work Thursday, Calvin was the bearer of bad news. He had emailed me asking me to meet him in his office. I wondered why, knowing I hadn't done anything wrong.

Calvin was sitting behind his desk. "Goodmorning James. Please, have a seat." He waited for me to sit down before continuing. "James, you've been doing a great job. I've been hearing good things about you. However I have some bad news. We're gonna have to start cutting back, our funding got cut short. You've been great, and if things turn around we'd love to have you back. But the way things are right now, we need to downsize. And unfortunately you're our newest hire. We're going to have to let you go for now. You can work for the next two weeks and collect another paycheck. We're sorry James."

I was speechless. I had been working so hard and doing a perfect job. The two paychecks I had already collected had hardly been enough to build a safety net. Our car had broken down and needed some fixes, and that really sent us back. We just paid the month's rent, but what about next month? In 30 days how could I make one paycheck last? However, I needed to keep my ties with the company in hopes that they would take me back soon.

"I understand, Calvin. I really hope you keep me in mind if things turn around, I enjoy it here" I said.

"We'll keep in touch, James. As soon as we get this funding, we'll try to find a place for you. You're a cool guy and we liked having you around here. We'll have some beers sometime and stay in contact."

"Sure." I stood up and shook his hand, and then went back to the apartment and waited for Courtney to come back from class. Around 4:00PM she came back and when she saw me she asked "hey hun, how come you're home from work early?"

"I got let off. They really liked me, they just had no room for me right now because funding got cut."

"Awe come here babe" she said, beckoning me to come to her. She hugged me and said "don't worry, we'll figure this out. We have Chris' rent money right?"

"Well I still have one more paycheck coming, but I don't think it will cover the rent, what with groceries and things. Those car repairs really set us back. I'll have to go out and try to find a job so we can pay rent next month. On the bright side, Calvin said he'd like to have some drinks with me and stay in close contact" I informed my fiancé.

Courtney, being the ever-supporting fiancé she was, comforted me and told me it'll be okay and that she'll help out in any way she can. "I can up my shifts at the restaurant!" she offered enthusiastically.

"No, I want you to focus on school. That's what is most important."

The rest of the night was somber. We relaxed and tried to concentrate on a movie instead of worrying about how we were gonna make ends meet.

It was the beginning of the month and rent was due. We were short, however. I called Chris our landlord and asked him to come up to our room. Courtney and I decided to talk to him and try to explain what happened and that we would be short and ask him for a break. I did not have much hope, as our old grumpy landlord didn't seem like the type to cut a young couple a break.

There was a knock on our door and I let Chris in. He took a step in and asked "Why'd you two call me in?"

I responded "Chris, I was let off at work about a month ago and then we ran into some car trouble that set us back. I am starting work at the store next week, but right now we're a little short on rent. We were hoping you could give us an extension."

Chris made his way into the center of the room and sat on the couch. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, he replied "I don't give out freebies."

At this point Courtney chimed in, "We're not asking for a freebie! We're just asking to postpone the rent for us!"

Chris looked at Courtney for what I felt was too long, and then spoke up. "How old are you Courtney?" We were both caught off guard by the question. Why was our fat landlord in his 50s asking how old my fiancé is, and what did it have to do with our rent?

Nevertheless, Courtney stuttered out an answer. "I-I-I'm 20. Why?"

Then Chris said something that really surprised us. Turning to Courtney he said "Hmm. It's been a long time since I've had anyone that young or that good looking. I'll give you a choice. Either you come here and blow me, or you and James are evicted for not paying the agreed-upon rent."

I was totally stunned at what he just said. I already disliked Chris but now he really crossed the line. "Now wait a minute! You can go fuck yourself!"

"Wrong answer, start packing up your shit" replied Chris, and he got up and made his way to the door. I was too furious to worry about getting evicted.

I shouted "Go fu-" then was cut off when Courtney said "Wait!" I looked at her with a questioning look on my face, and she took my hand in hers and said "James, you've been taking care of us and supporting us this whole time. Let me help out this once until we're on our feet again. We can't get evicted, we have no choice." Before I could respond she looked at Chris and said "okay, deal."

Chris looked at me and gave me a sly grin that made my blood boil. This was happening so fast and I didn't know what to think. Courtney sensed that and again looked me in the eyes and said "don't worry baby, let me help us out for once. It's just a blowjob."

I didn't know what to think. My 20 year old fiancé just told me she was going to give our fat landlord a blowjob. I'm the only guy she's ever been with. How can my sweet fiancé do this? Then I looked at it in a different light when I remembered her words. She is doing this for us.

Chris started to walk back to the couch, to which Courtney said "can't we go to the room?"

"No, I want James here to watch while you blow me." Then he looked at me and ordered me "Get naked, you might like seeing your sexy fiancé blow me."

Courtney gave me a look that said "please just do what he says." I got naked and sat on a chair facing Courtney and Chris on the couch. I watched as my beautiful sexy blonde fiancé sat on the couch in complete contrast to our old, fat, balding landlord. She was wearing a short pink skirt and a white tank-top which showed off her tan 34C tits. Chris put one hand on her thigh and started rubbing her, and then his other hand he snuck under Courtney's bra and started kneading her breast.

"Mmmm I've been waiting to do this for so long" revealed Chris. "You're a sexy little slut aren't you?" he asked Courtney. She didn't reply. He took the hand off her thigh and took her hand in his and placed it on his crotch. "Take it out" he ordered her. She started to unzip his pants and then slide them down his legs. He partially stood up to help slide them down. What Courtney and I saw took us both by surprise. His cock wasn't even fully hard and it was about 9 inches long, and incredibly thick! I expected him to have a short fat cock, mirroring his body. Courtney let out an audible gasp when his dick was unveiled. She started to stroke him up and down, making that monster cock get even bigger.

Chris then took his hand and grabbed some of Courtney's blonde hair and then pushed her down to his crotch. She opened her mouth, having to stretch it as wide as she could, and took the only man beside me into her mouth.

"Yeah that's right bitch, suck my big cock" grunted Chris. He was answered by little squeaks from Courtney, whose mouth was fully occupied. Chris started to force her up and down his cock faster and deeper, and then let go. Courtney took him as deep as she could, which was about 9 inches deep, and he still had an inch or two to go. I wasn't sure if she was getting into it, or just trying to end it faster, but she started to moan seductively and look up at him. "You like my cock don't you, whore?" he asked.

"Mmhmmm" was all Courtney could manage with her mouth so full.

"Suck my balls while you stroke me" he ordered. Courtney went down to his huge, low hanging balls and sucked one and then the other into her mouth, alternating between the two, all the while stroking him off. "Look at your fiancé, I think he might like this as much as you!" said Chris.

This all happened so fast and I didn't know what to think. Here I was, naked in a chair watching my gorgeous blonde girlfriend blowing our overweight landlord in his 50s. But something about the scenario was having an effect on my body. I became aroused at some point and my cock was as hard as it's ever been. Courtney looked over at me and had a shocked look on her face. She turned back to Chris and kept going to work on him.

Finally Chris started to grunt and I saw his huge balls start to tighten. Courtney started to moan more to encourage him. "Ah I'm gonna cum, you slut. You want my cum?" he asked her.

"Yes! Give me your cum!" she shouted which made me even harder and feel like I was going to cum without even touching myself. She took Chris' huge cock all the way down her throat again and then he grunted one last time and started to unload in her mouth. He must have come so much in her mouth because it started to cum out, and then he pulled out and had one last spurt go on her pretty face.

"Ahh fuck baby that was so good. Now clean me up so I can leave." Chris stood up and Courtney stayed on her knees and sucked him for a couple more seconds, and then Chris pulled up his pants and said "That was good. You're good on the rent until next week."

"Next week!?" Courtney and I both exclaimed in unison. "We thought we'd be good until next month!"

"I never specified." retorted Chris. "I'll be back her next week" he said, and then he gave me a look and made his way out of our room, slamming the door behind him. I looked at Courtney, with Chris' cum still on her face, and she looked at me, with my semi-erect cock, and we both knew we had a lot to talk about that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds