• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 04

Miley and Friends Ch. 04

1234

Paris Hilton comes to visit me, and a whole new world opens up. Paris and I are hounded by photographers. Miley sneaks in to join us and has another contest with Paris before Chris arrives.

*****

For the next few months I thought about what Miley had said. I allowed myself to be open to others and actually met a few women to date. At the office Christmas party I talked to several women in other departments. Nothing really clicked, but it was a start. I considered that I would not find another love, but maybe I would, too. Either way I was okay with it.

About the middle of January I was checking the messages on my phone and saw one from a number I didn't immediately recognize. I read it and was surprised to find it was from Paris Hilton. My jaw dropped as I read that she was headed to New York and wanted to stop and see me on the way. Of course I thought I was being pranked, although Chris was really the only other one who knew that I had met Paris. I quizzed him and he swore the message wasn't from him.

"Damn! You mean she contacted you and not me? Are you sure she didn't say anything about me too?"

"I don't know anything about anything. I'll let you know what I learn about it."

A few days later there was another message with a date she would arrive.

I figured it wouldn't cost anything to see if she really showed up as she said she would, and found myself awaiting the arrival of an American Airlines flight from LA.

I was astounded to see her get off the plane and come toward me. She greeted me with a smile, but no kiss or embrace. As we walked to my car she insisted on towing the one suitcase she had. "Sorry for the seeming formality, Doug. The flight attendants in first class were real good to me, but I overheard some passengers in coach say they thought that Paris Hilton was getting off in front of them. I'm trying to act normal like you are here to pick me up for a business meeting, and that I'm only an ordinary woman who totes her own luggage. I'm just trying to protect us both. I want it to look like I'm not a celebrity."

Once in my car she kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. "I've missed you, Doug. I really have."

"I've thought about you a lot. What's your plan?"

"The bulk of my luggage has been shipped to New York. My agent will pick it up and take it to where I'm staying. I have two nights I can spend here."

"As per your message I've booked a small two bedroom suite at the hotel where I met Miley. Chris has it arranged so that I could cancel it."

"Why would you want to cancel?"

"If you didn't show."

She looked genuinely hurt. "Why wouldn't I show?"

"Well, I wasn't one hundred percent sure the messages were really from you. It is a rather unlikely situation."

"I should have called you to confirm. Sorry."

At the hotel I checked us in under my name and Chris winked at me. He had arranged for me to get the Family and Friends rate so the suite was affordable. Paris leaned over the desk and whispered to him. "I haven't forgotten you Chris. I hope we can find some time this weekend, too. How about joining us tomorrow?" That perked Chris up out of his jealous funk.

The suite we had was on an upper floor at the end of the hall, separated from other rooms by a linen closet. Paris checked it out and pronounced it adequate, something that wouldn't draw a lot of attention. "I usually have larger accommodations than this; Paris Hilton wouldn't really stay in something with bedrooms so small, would she?" Anyway, we're mainly only going to be using one of them, aren't we?"

She went to the mini bar and perused the contents. "Hmm. We may have to supplement this meager supply. I can order us something if we need it."

"This weekend is my treat. I'm paying for the room and any extra room service. You are my guest."

"Don't be silly. I can afford it."

"I'm not a pauper. You know, since I've been a widower I haven't had anything to spend my money on. It's my treat. Now, booking the entire top floor like when Miley was here would be another story."

She laughed. "Miley and I like to travel in comfort, but this works for me this weekend before I slide into the fast lane in New York."

We spent some time talking about our lives since we had last been together. She told me about her parties. I told her how Miley's talk about souls had stirred something in me.

She smiled and kissed me. "Well, it's time for our souls to play a bit, don't you think?"

I still couldn't believe that someone like Paris Hilton would give me a second look, but she started to unbutton my shirt. I held her face in my hands and kissed her. She slipped my shirt off and tugged my tee shirt over my head.

Since she appeared serious about this I unbuttoned her blouse. As I pushed it off her shoulders I paused and kissed her again. Her eyes told me she was pleased. I felt her breasts through her bra as I kissed her. When I unclasped her bra she shrugged it off, exposing her delicious perky breasts. I kissed my way down her neck and across her chest. My lips traced the outline of a breast, gradually spiraling up to the rosy tip where the flat of my tongue teased a hardening nipple.

She whispered in my ear "I have something special planned. Let's not get too worked up just yet." She paused. "That last statement was incredibly hard to say. I want you, but it would ruin everything if we rushed right into it."

She unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and shorts. I sat down and quickly removed my shoes and socks and quickly removed the rest her clothing. When I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt I was shocked to see a bare vulva as the skirt fell to the floor. She kicked off her shoes and the skirt flew across the room with another kick.

She saw the look on my face. "It was warm when I left LA, so I went commando. I can tell by your...ahem...reaction, that you are pleasantly surprised." Indeed I had sprung immediately to full attention at the sight.

She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. She sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed and indicated for me to do the same, facing her.

"Have you ever heard of Tantra, Doug?"

When I shook my head she leaned forward a bit and explained. "I don't know a lot about it either. It's some sort of Hindu practice. I have a friend whose friend's boyfriend sometimes visits a tantric goddess. At least that is what they call themselves. There is a lot of ceremony and the goddess instructs the man, or woman for that matter, on how to have better sex. By the time the information reached me I'm sure it bore no resemblance to what really happens, but one thing my friend insists on is what she says is called tantric sex. I tried it with my friend, but I don't think it works real well with another girl unless some sort of toy is involved, so we mainly laughed about it. However, she swears it works with a guy, so we're going to try it out. That is if you're okay with trying something weird."

"I have no idea about any of this, but with you and Miley I've done a number of things I'd never done before. Let's give it a shot."

"Like I say, I don't know if this is how it's really done, but it's how it was explained to me."

She spread some towels on the bed, reached into a bag and took out a bottle of some liquid. "Lie down on your front while I massage you." I felt cool oil dripping on my back and her hands spread it while slowly massaging. When I didn't think about her being naked while she touched me it was very relaxing. Her fingers glided over my skin, pressing and kneading from my calves to my neck.

"Now roll over. Close your eyes and feel the sensations."

She proceeded to massage the front of my legs, arms and chest with oil. With oiled up hands she took my penis and slowly massaged. "I'm told that in the practice what you have here is called a lingam. I have a yoni. Isn't that a hoot?"

Her hands were warm and her touch very stimulating. I hoped she would continue until I came, but she stopped and handed me the bottle. "Now do me. Take your time. Remember, no extra time on my naughty bits. We'll get to that."

She lay face down and I slowly massaged her with the oil. I had thought her skin was soft and smooth, but with the oil it was even more pleasurable to touch. I did the backs of her legs, with my fingers just touching her 'yoni' when I went up the inside of her thigh. Her butt cheeks and butt crack got attention. As she did with me I did the backs of her arms and her back, with my thumbs along her spine.

She rolled over and I began on her feet and lower legs. As I massaged her thighs I did the outer lips of her 'yoni' and she sighed with pleasure. I did her arms and finished with her chest, paying special attention to her breasts. I could have massaged her breasts all day, and she loved it, but I followed instructions and didn't spend as much time there as I would have liked.

When I was finished she sat up with her legs out in front of her, knees bent. "Now you face me and do the same. Move in as close as you can. Scoot up real close so you can go inside me. My friend says that your lingam goes into my yoni."

"Sounds pretty descriptive to me." I put my legs next to her body and bent my knees. We each wiggled forward until I was touching her. I would have loved to rub against her vulva, but the idea was to enter, so enter I did. After the erotic massage I slid in easily as far as possible in the position we were in, maybe halfway at best. We each had to lean back somewhat on our hands at first.

"Now we sit up and put our arms around each other so we can stay close." As we held each other she indicated for us to tip our heads forward so they touched.

"Ready?" Still unsure about the whole enterprise I indicated that I was.

"First thing is to take deep breaths. The idea is to remain completely relaxed. For the moment forget about what is going on down there, just concentrate on relaxing. The other will take care of itself in due time. Focus on breathing."

For a few minutes I closed my eyes and took long, slow breaths. She spoke in almost a whisper. "Now we should be able to enter more fully." In our relaxed state we were able to move even closer until I felt her mound pressing against me.

"Here's the hard part but the part that is supposed to make it worthwhile. Keep your eyes closed and concentrate on what you feel. Concentrate on what you feel inside me, and I do the same for me. Feel my body under your hands. Don't move anything. Stay completely still. Keep taking relaxing breaths. It may take a while to get maximum effect."

I lost all track of time. I concentrated on the warmth surrounding me, and I noticed the smooth skin and the muscles in her back under my hands. Her breath was a whisper on my face. I felt her fingers on my back. The more I thought about being inside her warmth surrounding me the more excited I became. It was hard to control my breathing, and I felt her fighting it also. Amazingly, I felt a climax coming on. She whispered "Fight it, Doug. Try not to come. Try real hard. Think of something other than us."

I tried to think of sitting by the side of a stream under the warm summer sun. Warmth. Oh, no, warmth wouldn't do. I felt the climax mount again but quickly thought of standing on a snowy mountaintop. A climax of sorts came and went, amazingly with no ejaculation. I wasn't sure I could hold back a second time. I felt her vagina start to contract, but she conquered it, and we continued. Through my 'lingam' I felt her breathing from inside her body. I could detect minute changes in the muscles inside her with every breath, and felt her pulse in the velvet sheath around my lingam and I built again. There was no holding back this time, and I exploded inside her, maybe the most intense climax ever, even stronger than with Cynthia. It seemed that I was enveloped in blackness and I left my body. At first it seemed that I looked down at myself locked in an embrace with her before I found myself on that mountaintop again, exhilarated. I left the mountain and flew amongst shooting stars before falling back and reentering my body. When I once again could feel my body I felt strong rhythmic contractions in her 'yoni' as she came hard.

All efforts at controlled breathing went out the window as we held each other and gasped for breath. We continued to hold each other until our breathing settled back to normal. Even then we remained in the position. My softened 'lingam' was still in her 'yoni' and we continued to hold each other while resting our heads together. She finally let me go and I flopped back, letting her go also. She fell onto her back for a moment before crawling around and nestling against me with her head on my shoulder, and we basked in the feelings we had just experienced.

I felt her head move and turned to look at her. "How was that?" she asked.

"It was everything you said it would be. Who would have thought of coming - twice! - without moving at all? That was unreal."

"I never expected that either. All I can say is that I felt something more intense than I ever did with Miley or any other man."

She reached up and massaged my chest again, and I did hers, this time concentrating on her perfect handful breasts and nipples. She worked her hand down my abdomen and massaged me back to life. I kissed her hard and thrust fingers inside her while tugging on a nipple. She whimpered with pleasure and worked on me.

Even after the enormous climax I had just experienced I couldn't stand to wait, and pushed her onto her back to enter her again. She thrust her hips up at me and I matched her so we slammed together. I alternated tonguing a breast and kissing her. She wrapped her legs around me as we came together. She moaned loudly and I have no idea what sounds I made. I didn't have much to ejaculate, but the climax was satisfying, and she came hard again. This time the act was very physical - almost the complete opposite of what we had done earlier

Once again I found myself pinning her hands down over her head and her fingers intertwined with mine until I rolled off and closed my eyes. "I don't know where that came from."

She kissed me and caressed my face. "This beats anything I've ever felt before. I don't think I've ever felt like I left my body before."

"You did too? That was...was...words can't describe it."

I glanced at the clock. "Holy mackerel, I had no idea it's gotten so late. That tantric thing took all afternoon. I'm ready to eat. How about you?"

"I'm hungry also. Shall we order in?"

I sat up. "You are my guest this weekend. We'll order in some other time. Tonight I'm going to make a meal for you."

"You cook? I don't cook much."

"It's hard cooking for one, but I like to make things and often freeze single portions for later consumption."

We got dressed and walked through the lobby on the way to my car. Chris' shift had ended at three, so there was a new face behind the check-in counter. I knew most of the staff through Chris, but this was a new one for me. I waved anyway as we went out the door to my car.

At the house I set about making the meal. I took a couple of chicken breasts from the refrigerator and pounded them thin. Paris watched with interest as I proceeded to bread and then quickly fry them.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Over in that cabinet are a couple of bottles of wine. Select one and open it. The corkscrew is in the drawer underneath. And you can fill that pot over there with water."

I placed the chicken in a baking dish and covered it with sauce and cheese and put it in the oven, and put the water on to boil for pasta. She had found the wine glasses and already poured two. I opened a can of Italian green beans and poured the contents into a small pot. I added some pepper, garlic powder and just a bit of powdered bouillon.

"What's all that for?"

"It's a trick I learned when I worked in a summer camp kitchen in college. The bouillon makes the canned veggies taste fresher. It's hard by myself to always have fresh veggies, so I make do with frozen or cans in an emergency. Oh, and reach in the freezer. There is some Italian bread I'll stick in the oven with the chicken."

When the meat and bread came out and the pasta was ready I served up and we ate.

"What is this called?"

"My version of chicken parmesan."

"These green beans are good, too. They do taste fresh."

When we finished I let her help me clean up. I could tell she wasn't real familiar with the workings of a kitchen, but she caught on. "This drying pots and pans is sort of fun. I don't think I'd like to do it all the time, though."

We went in the den and sat on the sofa, with our wine glasses perched on the coffee table. I kissed her and she kissed back. We had conversation, just like real people do, interspersed with kissing and nuzzling.

I caught her glancing down the hall toward my bedroom and she grinned mischievously and undid the top button of her blouse. While I would have loved to continue the undressing and taking her to bed I stopped her and she looked at me quizzically. "Too soon for that here?"

"Up until recently I would say yeah, but after my talk with Miley in Atlanta I've started dating again. I haven't taken anyone in there yet, but am not set against it anymore. I might even do it on a first or second date if the situation was right. But..."

"But what?"

"I'd only do it if I felt there was at least a possibility of a relationship. It just doesn't feel right with you."

She thought a moment. "What's wrong with me?"

I rubbed my hands over my face. "I like you, Paris. I really do. If you weren't so..."

"Famous?"

"Yeah, famous, I'd really like to get to know you a lot better. When we met it was with the understanding that the weekend was to be all about sex. It was great with you, but I admit I've felt an attraction to you along the way. It's just that it can't go anywhere. We live in two entirely different worlds. I really like that our worlds have intersected, but I just don't see any possibility of long term..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Shh. I understand what you are saying. I'll tell you a secret. I felt an attraction to you almost as soon as we met. You treat me like a real woman. Just tonight you've cooked me dinner and we've talked about our lives and we've kissed on the sofa like we were twenty. Nobody has ever done that for me. Ever. I do understand what you are saying about long term prospects, though I'd like it if you lived in LA. Like I said last time, I could give you a job."

I had to laugh. "I can see the headlines now about lowly me screwing my boss. Although, right now I'd like to carry you into a bedroom and ravish you."

"Ooh, I think I'd like to be ravished," she laughed. Turning serious she added "Yeah. I understand what you are saying about being with me in LA. I guess I like you too much to put you through that nasty publicity. You'd be hounded by sleazy reporters just like I am."

I kissed her again. "Paris, I'm ready for dessert, how about you?"

"I know what I have in mind for dessert, what are you thinking of?"

I laughed "I'm thinking about that too, but how about we get something sweet to eat first?"

She had never been to a Sonic and was amused at the 'car hops' zipping around on roller skates. We shared a banana split. When it came I picked the cherry off the top of the whipped cream and offered it to her. She pushed my hand back towards me and mischievously said "I think a girl should let a guy pop her cherry. You eat it."

Laughing, I bit the red fruit and nibbled part of it, and gave it back to her. This time she accepted it with a grin. We fought over the strawberries and pineapple and used our spoons to steal ice cream from the other's end of the long dish. We fed each other ice cream. The years melted away.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds