• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unexpected Fun

Unexpected Fun

I'm Leslie, 28 years old married white woman, 5'2" around 115lbs right now (just had a baby a few weeks ago still working back to my normal weight of 110) smaller side B cups, brown hair and blue eyes. As I said I just had a baby a month ago and I just started back to work this week. I work in the bakery of a kind of big name grocer. I normally close for them, and that means that I'm back in the bakery by myself. Since it is my first week back I've had someone closing with me, one to help me till I get my speed back, and two because it is getting close to the Holiday season. For those that don't know it is generally recommended that you don't have sex until after six weeks after birth (basically after your check up after the fact). Never tested it in my marriage, but some women have gotten pregnant pretty quick after giving birth when having sex during this six week period when they don't listen to their doctor's advice. This also gives a woman time to heal and it helps to avoid infection.

Tonight I am closing again. While our bakery is rather open there is a very well hidden area in the back where we have our dishwasher not to mention giving us all a little privacy which is much needed when you deal with the public daily. The person they've had closing with me the last few nights is someone Jamaal, someone I wasn't really anticipating working in the bakery. Jamaal is a 6'4" 250lb black man. Not saying that a black guy can't bake, but he was working in the meat department now he's working with all the women in the bakery most of whom are far older than me. I'm not racist by any stretch of the imagination, but I've also never really interacted with a black man.

I was back finishing the dishes, and Jamaal was mopping the floor. He stopped because he wanted to wait until I was done before finishing up by the dishwasher. He just stood there staring at me until he broke the silence, "Are you always this quiet or is it me?"

I smiled shyly, "I'm always quiet."

He took a step closer to me, "I figured as much you don't go out of your way to talk to anyone else here, but I still get the impression you haven't really been around any Black people, let alone a Black man. You just seem a little timid around me."

Jamaal is a good looking guy. I was timid because it had been awhile for my husband and I was attracted to Jamaal. I had always been able to avoid being close to anyone I was actually attracted to during my marriage. I responded to Jamaal, "That isn't the full reason, but no I haven't really been around anyone Black."

He smiled and got closer to me, "Oh I know why you're timid around me."

I started to get wet, "You...you do?"

"You want me and you're attempting to deny your feelings, but how long has it been since your husband and you had sex?" He asked yet again getting closer stepping into my personal space.

"I don't see how its any of your business what goes on or doesn't in my marriage bed." I responded sharply attempting to deter him with my forceful tone.

"Oh, come on, you can tell me. It has to be at least a month." He said calmly my pathetic attempt failed miserably.

I mumbled, "Three."

"What was that?" He asked.

"Its been three months." I said firmly a little pissed at how long it had been.

"Dang, so the last two months of your pregnancy he didn't touch you. Did you want him to?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

I was soaking wet thinking about how long it had been and how desperate I had wanted it those last few weeks before giving birth, "I begged him for it but he didn't want me to go into labor from it. I wanted it so bad and its not like I masturbate. I had sex on my mind-" Jamaal pushed me against the wall at that moment kissing me deeply. It was so quick he had me against the wall I couldn't fight the kiss at all, who am I kidding I didn't want to. He used one hand to hold both of mine by the wrist above my head against the wall. His other hand was grabbing my ass massaging it and it felt amazing.

He broke the kiss and I managed, "We can't" as his lips moved to my neck biting it and nibbling on my ear lobe. He let go of my hands and moved his massive hand to my breast kneading them. My hands instead of pushing him away or slapping him moved to his crotch and instinctively they began massaging his bulge. He moved his hands to his belt undoing it quick, and dropping his pants and boxers exposing his semi-hard cock that somehow was still the biggest cock I had ever seen. I dropped to my knees to do something I hadn't done in three years, give oral, and something I had never done, attempt to suck a real cock. I licked the tip and he just looked at me as I took the tip into my mouth using my hand to work the what wasn't in my mouth.

I took more into my mouth with every bob of my head. Jamaal groaned a little. My gag reflex caused me to gag making me pull off his cock which he immediately met with his hands finding the back of my head forcing me to push through. Through the gagging his cock was meeting the back of my throat my hand still massaging what wasn't covered in my saliva. He still kept growing, but he could tell we would have problems if I kept gagging and someone heard so he pulled me onto my feet.

He spun me around pulling my pants down despite the belt I had on my panties coming down with them. He forced my head down with my ass in the air. He plunged his cock inside me yet not all of it went in at once. It had always been a dream of mine to be fucked doggy style, but my husband and I could never get the position to work. It burned like hell having something penetrating me once again, but I pushed through. He began thrusting hard and fast more of his cock being driven into me with each thrust until I finally felt him pressing against my ass telling me he was fully in.

It took awhile but it finally started to feel pleasurable. I began fighting the urge to make any kind of noise not wanting anyone to hear. I began pushing back to meet his thrust rubbing my clit as he plowed me. He grabbed my hair causing me to scream a bit. I couldn't take it anymore and finally let out, "Ohhhh goddddd!" as the first orgasm I'd had in three months washed over me and just as I started to calm down another one came up and I came again this time I could hear the sloshing sound begin as I was dripping all over the bakery floor. Jamaal continued to pound away making my recovering pussy his.

Jamaal pulled out and I let out a little whine in protest he picked me up pulling my shoes, pants, and panties off my body completely thrusting my back against the wall where he drove his cock back into me and again another thing I'd always dreamed of yet my husband couldn't manage. My ass slapped against the wall with every thrust as I came yet again all over Jamaal's glorious ebony cock. I never knew sex could be like this. My nails scrapped across his back as he buried his head into my neck biting it and his hands pinching my nipples. He whispered in my ear, "Want me to cum inside you?"

I came again, "Yessssss!!" Yet I wanted to say no. I couldn't explain that to my husband!

"Now that's a good little slut." He said into my ear as he released his seed deep inside me. I felt it filling me up causing me to cum yet again. Jamaal just kept me there pressed against the wall as his cock finished dripping cum inside me. When he finally did pull out the damn broke and our combined juices that had mixed inside me fell to the floor I had never seen so much cum in one setting. He turned to me, "Now lick it up."

Naturally I thought he meant his cock so I got on all fours facing him and he said, "No, lick what just dripped out of your pussy up off the floor." I turned away from him and began licking our combined juices off the floor. "Damn, what a sexy slut of a wife you are. I knew transferring departments was going to be worth it. Next time you're coming to my place and I'm really going to take my time with you. Depending on how good you are till then I might just bring a friend or two with me." He smacked my ass with that put his clothes back on and turned to me, "I'm going to get the manager to let him know we're done in here. Finish the mopping and get dressed before he gets here you don't want to be found out, huh slut?"

What have I done?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unexpected Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1118 milliseconds