• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Perfect Morning with Master

A Perfect Morning with Master

She was to be naked, kneeling, ass high in the air when he came home. Her pony tail pulled up tight on her head. Cuffs on her wrists. Silent, Obedient, Wet.

She heard you open the door and her heart began to pound. He took a while to climb the stairs – no doubt wanting to humiliate and expose her further – test her resolve to stay naked and still as he had instructed. Finally his footsteps on the stairs made her breathing quicken. He paused beside her foot, stroked his hand along her back and down towards her pussy – fingers just entering her wetness. "good little slut, very good" he said.

He took her by the hair and pulled towards the bathroom. She followed on her knees, scrambling to keep up, face red with embarrassment. He manoeuvred her into the bathroom, attached her cuffs to the base of the chair legs, and so she was restrained, ass high in the air.

He sat on the chair, forcing her hand and shoulders to stay still, and slowly explored her pussy and clit with his fingers. A few minutes – enough to make her long for a release, before he reached and lifted the nozzle of the enema to her ass. The other hand dripped cold lube onto her hole, and then the plug pushed slowly until it was in. "Shh little one" he whispered as she began to panic and her breathing increased. "Shh... this will take a few minutes, and then after we can head for bed and begin to dress you...

The water ran into her fast – too fast for her comfort. He stroked her back and her legs, dragged fingertips across her clit and as the enema bag was half empty began to fuck her pussy with his fingers – while the other hand held her shoulder down. This was the balance of power she adored – the brutal, sometimes painful play, combined with tenderness and affection – he was gentle and yet there would be no stopping until he was finished and they had completed the tasks he set out for. She simply had to learn to accept and submit – and her pleasure would come when she stopped resisting and let him play with her.

Finally the bag was empty and the enema complete. He withdrew the nozzle and filled her ass with a plug. He moved her knees until she was pressing against the bath – partly to hold the plug in, partly so when he fucked her mouth she could not move away from him. As she whimpered, partly from the humiliation, partly from the ache of the enema which she wanted to expel, he lifted his cock to her mouth and settled it inside. "Now my kitten, we can let you release and relax just as soon as you've pleasured me – but every single drop of my cum must be swallowed – miss just one drop and we'll repeat this enema until you don't miss anything." She began to cry, gently, not with pain as much as with need and frustration – and she began to lick and adore and suck his cock. Before too long he was close to release – her pain and submission fueling his desire to play with her. He talked quietly – telling her she was beautiful, how she would enjoy the games he had planned for today – until she tasted the pre-cum from his cock. Now he was not allowing her to worship him – this became a face fucking, and he held her head like she was a doll and fucked for his pleasure and release. He came, spurting down her throat and across her lips, and then pulled back from her mouth to watch.

Sometimes he made her hold the cum, sometimes he took photos at this point, but today he just sat and took in the image. His sub, naked, stomach swollen and cramping, her covered in sweat, humiliated, painful enema now in place for about 10 minutes, her submission to him in his release more pleasurable because of the ache in her.

He released her cuffs and guided her to the toilet. "release, and then we'll shower you..." so she did as he told her. He put her in the bath, on her knees and turned on the shower head. The warm water on her skin was exquisite – and when he put his fingers to her pussy she was wet and swollen with need. He washed and finger fucked he for a few minutes, not enough to let her cum, but enough to settle her breathing, turn a hell into a pleasure, and then all too soon it was over and the water turned off.

"Now, stand, and I'll dry you and then we'll dress you for the morning" he said, smiling as her saw how disappointed she was as he withdrew his fingers.

She crawled to the bedroom – the large bed in the middle of the room already set with restraints in the each corner. A low table was set with lube and their plugs and the cane and at least a few sets of nipple clamps. Her heavy all enclosing mask was there too – and her heart jumped as that was always used for when he wanted her ass to fuck. But she only saw for a few moments, as he had her fabric mask over her head and was pulling her ponytail of hair through and the world went dark.

So he dressed her – latex gloves first, and then the cuffs over them. Her black skin-tight dress that did nothing to protect her skin for his attention. Then the leggings, and then a surprise, boots which came close to her knees and she could not identify... Now he knelt in front of her – lifted her dress and licked her shaven pussy with his tongue. He kissed and explored for just a few moments, and then lifted one foot and then the other into some kind of underwear. He lifted them to her knees and then moved away – and when he was back he pushed what she knew from bitter experience was their own kinky pussy torture. 2 golf balls, enclosed in a condom, with a red ribbon tied to hold them secure, pushed into her swollen pussy and then the underwear pulled high onto her hips to secure them. This was not going to be a game with an easy pussy fuck for her pleasure. She whimpered and began to beg him to not do this... and he looked up surprised to hear her voice.

He turned her around and connected her wrists together behind her back, and then after a pause was back, pushing a gag into her mouth. He stopped to kiss her, over the gag, and tell her much he adored her like this – swollen, gagged, wet and dressed for his amusement.

Now her tits – he had her down on her knees so they swung away from her body – she hated this, the cruel treatment of her tits which would swell and go purple and he would play with as the day went on. He bound them with cable ties, adding another level of humiliation for her, making her already dripping pussy even wetter in its covered unreachable state. Now it didn't matter to him how wet she was.

With her dressed, gagged, masked and arms behind her back he pulled onto the bed – released her wrists just long enough to retie them to the headboard, and then he slid naked in behind her to hold her tight. He stoked and cuddled her like he might if she was naked and free, and them a normal couple on a Sunday morning – his erection hard and pushing into her ass. He talked to her, kissed her skin where it was free, and ran his fingers over her hard nipples. He reached down one hand to her pussy – the fabric wet with her need, and for a few minutes he teased her by playing with her clit – the fabric preventing this being enough to ever make her cum, but enough to relax her body and allow her breathing to slow.

Then she heard the snap of the latex gloves – a sound she feared as it meant (with her pussy filled and forgotten about) her ass was now the focus of his attention. He pushed a pillow under her hips and turned her onto her stomach – with a sudden jolt of pain in her breasts as they took her weight against the bed. He lifted her ass and opened her legs, holding them open with his knees – and he lifted the tray with all those toys for her ass onto the bed beside him.

She gasped as he touched the skin beside her ass - he had dressed her in the customized underwear with a large hole cut to allow access to her ass. He had made her make these adjustments one evening, fingered her pussy and flogged her ass as she cut and hemmed the edges to the fabric. Now she understood - the tight black panties acted like a chastity device - preventing the toys in her pussy falling out, reducing the ease that he could touch her pussy lips or clit, but allowing him perfect access to her anal star - framing it for fucking.

Cold lube first – and then the intrusion of one finger and then two. Quickly he had three fingers pushing in and out of her ass, as she moaned and whimpered into her gag. This was pleasurable for her – the early stages were – and her pussy moved and clenched in need inside her – the golf balls filling her but unable to offer any chance of release. She wailed a useless "No" into her gag as he replaced his fingers with a plug – pushed into her until it was held safe and deep by own muscles.

Now he turned her over, his attention drawn to her tits which were now swelling and turning red. He leaned off the bed and returned with a set of clamps and a crop – but she only knew he was know close beside her, the skin of his legs touching hers and one arm pushed under her shoulders like a lover might hold her. He held her – whispered into her ears that he loved her – that he would make her feel good – and then the crop came down on her right breast and she cried. He was gentle enough – this first attack on her tits would only be the first of many – but to her it was unbearable – until he paused, and dropping his mouth to her nipple he licked and kissed and teased her. Too soon it was the crop again – this time more painful because of the loving attention, and because he had shown her he was going to adore and abuse her all at the same time, just because he understood that it turned her on, and because it amused him. When he was bored, the clamps were attached and fastened and she shook with need to cum, and the knowledge that he would not allow that just now.

And so it went on – he moved her position, had her on her knees, on her side – once he stood her against the wall and with one hand drove the larger plug into her ass as he dropped the cane onto her nipples – but the outcome was always understood – her tits abused and marked, nipples clamped and then released, only to be re clamped a few minutes later – and the toys in her ass stretching and opening her for his pleasure. When she thought she would need to safe word out of this game he stopped – and with no restraints held her in his arms for a long time. She calmed, and her pulse settled, and the need to cum inside her made her beg.

This was the point he had been waiting for – he removed her gag and asked her what she wanted – and when she whispered "I need you to fuck my ass" he smiled and demanded that she say it again louder. And say it again.

In the end, as she begged him to fuck her in the ass, because she adored it, because it felt good, because she was his whore and she loved him in her ass, and because she needed to cum and his cock in her ass would make that happen... he smiled. He reached for her gag and tightened it around her mouth - the rubber cock filling her mouth and forcing her to control her breathing. Now he reached for the all enclosure mask – the heavy mask which would cut out all sound and light to her world. She hung her head, understanding he would padlock this mask in place – and from know there was no possible stopping point. When this mask was complete she was his, until her let her go.

And so they fucked – her dressed, gagged, masked and pussy filled, with her breasts on fire and his cock deep in her ass. She screamed but he did not hear or did not care – the need to cum taking over his mind and all thoughts of her pain or her pleasure lost. He fucked her like a doll, and when he came deep inside her, he was exhausted and she was still screaming.

He pulled out of her and lay on the bed panting... her looked across at her and then at the clock – there were still a few hours before they needed to be up. He reached for a plug – a size smaller than the toys he'd filled her with before fucking, but still larger than she might have chosen. He sunk it home and she shrieked...

He released her mask and undid the gag – stopping to kiss her deeply. Then he put his hands on her breasts, feeling the heat from them, and then cut into the ties to let her flesh relax and recover.

She began to talk but he stopped her with a finger over her lips - "Silence – we're not finished yet my slut..." and he pushed her mouth onto his relaxing cock, dripping with his cum. "You will clean me, and then we'll find something else to play with for a while..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Perfect Morning with Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds