• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just One More Drink

Just One More Drink

This story is a recount of my first time being shared. It's something I had always been open to and when the perfect opportunity arose I had to take it. It was an amazing experience that I hope to repeat, but in the meantime, the memories are bringing me a lot of pleasure. I hope you enjoy!

*****

Sally always loved a night out with her co-workers. They had a nice tight knit group of ten or so who tried to go out for dinner and drinks a couple of times per year. Most times, the conversation centered around work - gossip, office scandal, promotions, etc. and as the night progressed inevitably moved to D&Ms and hours of dancing, sometimes until last call. Hangovers the next day were a given.

Happy hour drinks were going down a treat and they managed to find a few roof top bars to enjoy the mild spring night. As hunger started to kick in the group made their way to Chinatown in search of dumplings and Peking duck. They piled into a small joint, nothing fancy but the dumplings there are always a crowd pleaser.

Sally was seated at one end of the table with Michael and Charlie, two of her closest friends. Michael took charge of ordering the food and Charlie picked a few bottles from the wine list, so Sally just had to settle back and enjoy the company. About half way through the meal Charlie was busy on his phone so Sally enquired who he was texting.

"It's Josh, he's out with some mates and wondering where we are," replied Charlie. Josh was another colleague who was always a lot of fun to party with.

"Where's he?" asked Sally.

"Marble Bar, he wants us to come for a drink," replied Charlie.

"Tell him we'll come if he's paying!" joked Sally.

Charlie texted Josh, and then burst out laughing when the response came through. He quickly replied back and put his phone away.

"What did he say?"

"Nahhh, it's nothing," Charlie smiled.

"It didn't look like nothing to me!"

"I'm not showing you what he wrote."

"So he did write something cheeky about me!" Sally had expected he would after the dancing the last time they were all out together. Charlie wasn't giving in and quickly tried to change the subject.

Dinner continued with lots of laughs and lots of wine. Once the final dumpling was demolished, the group went in search of another bar to continue their fun conversations. Others from the group slowly started heading home but Sally was pleased that her closest friends seemed to be out for the night. From bar to bar they went in search of dancing. Their favourite cheesy music dancing joint had a line a block long and it was at that point a few more called it a night, not wanting to wait in line.

And then there were three. Disappointed to not be going dancing, Sally fed her arms through Michael and Charlie's and led them to one last bar for "just one more drink". Hotel Hollywood was just around the corner. The clientele there is always an eclectic mix of bohemians, English tourists and gays, and the music playlist is nothing but cheese from an old iPod nano on a docking station.

After grabbing another drink and finding a corner by the stairs Charlie very cheekily reminded Sally that Josh was still out, and sick of begging to see what he had messaged about her earlier in the evening she decided to change her approach. "What's it going to take for you to show me that message?" she asked. Charlie pointed a finger to his cheek and tapped it a couple of times. Sally smiled brightly and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "Not a bad start, but it'll take more than that," he laughed. Sally gave him a playful whack on the arm and feigned shock to Michael, "can you believe this guy?"

Sally noticed the low table where she'd plonked her bag earlier and a thought sprung to mind. Perching on the end of the table, she crossed her right leg over her left and started lifting up the right side of her skirt to show some thigh. "How about, I show you something, you show me something?" Both guys looked at each other and smiled. "Seems fair," shrugged Michael nonchalantly.

Sally laughed and jumped up to take another sip of her drink. "So will you show me now?" Charlie shook his head, somewhat bashfully. Sally knew she was heading into dangerous territory but it was all too much fun to stop. A little more gin under her belt, Sally sat back down on the table, accentuating the leg cross and slow lifting of the right side of her skirt, this time just a bit higher.

"How about now?"

"Nah."

Given their proximity to the stairs, any guy returning from the restroom had a perfect view of Sally's firm thigh as he round the corner on the last step and she caught one guy look in amazement before quickly pulling her skirt back down.

"This message had better be good," she laughed. "Ok, let's try again." This time Sally watched their eyes intently as she slowly lifted her skirt, this time all the way to her hip before dropping it quickly. "Hang on a sec," chimed Michael, "are you not wearing panties?!" She smiled playfully and shook her head. "Wow," remarked Michael, whilst Charlie just stood there looking shocked. "Why not?" Michael enquired. "Have you ever worn ladies panties? They dig in in all the wrong places, the lace is itchy, they ride up in the back. So sometimes I just don't bother, and luckily for you boys tonight is one of those nights! Surely I've earned my view of that text message?"

The boys laughed, clearly trying to figure out how far they could push Sally before she slapped them. "Nope, now I think we need to see those lovely tits of yours," responded Michael. Without hesitation, Sally turned her back to the crowd, reached down and pulled the front of her top and bra down to reveal her plump 34D breasts, nipples already hard with excitement. "Very impressive," smiled Michael, Charlie still gobsmacked. Without another word uttered he handed his phone to Sally and showed her the offending text message from Josh. It said exactly what Sally had assumed it would:

Charlie: Sally said we'll come to Marble Bar if you're paying

Josh: Only if Sally comes

The text was laced with innuendo but effectively irrelevant - it had played its part of being the excuse for Sally to misbehave, although given what had transpired she was curious as to what might happen if they did go to Marble Bar.

Last drinks were soon called but the trio were all happy to continue having some fun. "Well we can go back to my apartment for one more," offered Charlie. "Sounds good to me!" replied Sally. They wasted no time in hailing a cab and Charlie got into the front seat to offer directions so Sally and Michael jumped into the back seat. Within moments of driving off from the pub, Michael's hand was on Sally's thigh and she opened her legs just wide enough for him to find her pussy without giving the driver too much of a show. He was unsurprised to find that she was already dripping wet with anticipation. Sally closed her eyes and tipped her head back, Michael's fingers getting her worked right up as subtly as possible in the short cab ride.

Walking into Charlie's apartment, Sally felt a wave of excitement wash over her. She immediately excused herself to go to the bathroom where she removed her bra and freshened up. Returning to the kitchen she found Charlie pouring her a Hendricks gin, two or three fingers, no mixer, and then he poured himself and Michael a whiskey each. They sat down on the long corner lounge, relaxing and continuing the easy chat from earlier. Pretty soon the conversation turned to Sally's little show at the pub.

"So we didn't really get proof that you're not wearing panties, only the impression based on being able to see your hip," remarked Michael. "I think we'd like to see the evidence."

"I'm always more than happy to prove my claims, boys. You two should know that by now!" replied Sally, and with that she stood up and twirled in her flowing skirt, which lifted right up giving the guys a clear view of her freshly waxed pussy and bare butt.

"Very nice," said Michael. "So you're definitely not wearing panties, but are you wearing a bra?"

Sally shook her head.

"Well then I think you should take your top off to prove it," said Michael.

Sally reached down to her waist and in one swift move pulled her black tank top up and over her head, revealing her 34D breasts.

The smile on both Michael and Charlie's faces left Sally with no doubt that they liked what they saw. Patting the seat between him and Charlie, Michael motioned for Sally to join them.

Sally sat down between the two guys and Michael immediately started fondling her left breast. Charlie seemed hesitant so Michael told him, "Charlie, why don't you suck Sally's breast?" He needed no further prompt than that, quickly taking her right breast into his mouth and sucking it. This was the moment Sally had been waiting for, with both breasts now being roughly sucked and nibbled by the boys, she felt completely relaxed and her pussy started to ache with anticipation.

Michael stood up and helped Sally to her feet so she could unzip her skirt. It dropped to the floor and she stood there for a moment allowing the boys to admire the view. "T-shirts off, boys, it's only fair." They quickly obliged and then all three sat back down on the couch.

Charlie returned to sucking Sally's right breast whilst Michael turned her head to him and kissed her, his hands running down her left side until they reached her waiting pussy. The sensation of multiple hands and mouths on her body was exhilarating, the pleasure multiplying. Michael returned his attentions to Sally's left breast allowing her to turn to Charlie. He paused and smiled, before taking her face in his hands and kissing her. They'd worked together for 6 years and despite flirtations in the past this was the first time they had even kissed. Sally reached down and started fumbling with Charlie's belt, eager to get her hands on his cock. She pulled it from his underwear and started caressing it, enjoying feeling him harden to her touch.

Michael was on his feet in front of them, "Charlie, do you want to eat her pussy?"

"No, I want her to suck my cock," he replied. Sally was surprised by his response, it seemed almost like he'd been waiting for her to do so all these years. She wasted no time, getting down on her knees in front of him and taking his semi hard cock in her mouth. She licked the length of it, and took it deep into her throat as he moaned with appreciation.

Behind her Sally could hear Michael getting undressed. She paused and turned just as Michael pulled his cock out of his underwear and immediately started sucking it. His cock was different to Charlie's, much longer and wider, and she struggled to take more than two thirds of it into her mouth. Michael reached down and tugged her hair firmly at the nape of her neck, directing her to take one more deep throat before he turned her back to Charlie's waiting cock.

Sally alternated between the two of them, three or four times each. Charlie reached down and removed his jeans from around his ankles. Sally stood and gently pushed his shoulder, indicating for him to sit back down on the couch. She then bent from the waist to continue sucking his cock whilst Michael positioned himself behind her. She tilted her hips up and spread her legs, allowing his cock to find her dripping wet pussy. Sally was trying to pay close attention to sucking Charlie's cock but feeling Michael's cock stretch her as he eased his way inside her caused her to momentarily lose focus.

Sally moaned with delight as she quickly found a rhythm sucking in time with the thrusts. The feeling of fullness in both her mouth and pussy was exactly as she had hoped it would be. Sally's moans caused a reverberation in her throat as she sucked, and she soon felt that Charlie was on the brink. Taking his cock deep into her throat, she let the sweet taste of his come fill her mouth and sucked every last drop from the tip.

Michael's hands grabbed harder onto Sally's hips as he quickened the pace of his thrusts. Sally couldn't hold on any longer. Reaching her hands up to steady herself on Charlie's shoulders, he sucked her left breast which tipped her over the edge and she came hard and fast. The contraction of her pussy had a ripple effect and Michael soon came too, with a hard thrust and grab of her hips that Sally was sure would leave a bruise.

The three of them paused to catch their breath, faces smiling wide. Sally excused herself to the bathroom to clean up where she sat on the toilet in amazement that she had finally been shared. Returning back downstairs still completely naked, she found the boys waiting and fully dressed again. The look they gave her as she descended the stairs left her with little doubt that if she walked up to them and started undressing them they would have been very happy to go again.

Sally was already looking forward to their next team drinks night, but for now it was time to head home in an Uber and wait for the inevitable hangover to kick in.

Sally was already looking forward to their next team drinks night, but for now it was time to head home in an Uber. She turned her key gently in the lock, undressed in the hall and crawled straight into bed. Her husband stirred, but didn't wake up.

A few hours later as the sun was just rising, Sally's husband Tom rolled over and hugged her tightly.

"How was your evening, babe?" asked Tom.

"Lots of fun," Sally replied, exhausted.

"Well since you left me home alone last night..." Tom trailed off as he pressed his hard cock into the small of Sally's back, gently nuzzling at her neck. Sally was still half asleep and hurting from the night before, but if there was one thing guaranteed to take the edge off her hangover is was an orgasm.

Sally was worried that Tom would smell Michael and Charlie on her, and kicked herself for not having a shower before passing out. She rolled Tom over onto his back and lowered herself gently onto his waiting cock. She was tender, but soon got into a nice rhythm. As she moved on top of her husband the memories of the night before came flooding back, and she couldn't help but smile as she ground her way to another orgasm. She held off just long enough and the contractions of her pussy sent Tom over the edge, his come mixing with Michael's inside her.

Sally jumped in a hot shower and as the water washed over her body she thought to herself just how lucky she was to have three cocks in 12 hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just One More Drink

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds