• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pissing with the Wife

Pissing with the Wife

It has been quite some time since I have posted on this site. In the past my stories have been pure fiction. They involved some unknown woman who engaged in nasty sex acts with me. They revolved around mostly piss sex but also included some anal, facials, threesomes, gay sex and a bit of scat. I admit all of them were complete fiction and were just ideas that I had in my brain.

This new submission is 100% true and I must admit life has been awesome over the past three months. I have been married just over 4 years and my sex life has always been good. I wouldn't say my wife was ever a prude. We experimented with a number of fun things but they mostly were really "safe" experiments. In our first three years of marriage we tried a number of positions, used a few sex toys and were generally normal people.

Over the last year, it has all changed. It started around the start of the year when my wife talked one night about a facial. I gotta explain that up until that point, a blowjob was a very rare thing and forget about cuming in her mouth.

The best I could hope for was her sucking me off for a couple of minutes and then going straight to fucking. But, something in her has flipped and she has turned into a naughty fucking bitch. In the last year she has allowed me to give her facials, she has sucked me off to completion, she has allowed me to take videos of her on my phone both fucking and sucking, we began experimenting with anal beads, she occasionally allows me to eat her asshole, I have gotten my "red wings", we began experimenting with nipple clamps, blindfolds, a leash and chain, and she has begun to play with and fuck my ass. It is like she is a whole new person in bed. I am not complaining as each night is a new adventure and I am enjoying the ride. She says she completely trusts me and is willing to give me her body and all I want to do to her.

Let me say if you have read my other stories, you know that I have a piss fetish. It is something I have kept quite for years and I never, ever told a single soul. It was embarrassing that hearing or watching a woman take a piss gave me the biggest fucking hardon. I didn't know if I was a freak and why this was something I liked. I was always afraid that if a partner found out about this then they would either leave me or out me to the world and the last thing I wanted was my friends and family to know what a freak or perv I was.

So fast forward to this summer. The wife and I were drinking one night on the back porch and we started getting horny. It was dark out and we had fooled around out there before and it seemed we were headed for another go at it. My wife pulled her chair over and pulled her shorts to the side. I knew she loved being fingered outside and I was sure this would get her off. Around this time, we were experimenting with her squirting. We had attempted a number of times with no success. I didn't know if squirting was possible or not, but I wanted to see her try. Remember at this time, she didn't know about my piss fetish so this was as close as I thought I would ever get. Well I started really finger banging her and I kept telling her to try and squirt. It might have been the booze, but I made the comment if you can't squirt just piss. I want to see something squirt out of your pussy. Instantly I regretted what I had said.

The silence from my wife seemed to last forever. I thought she was going to hit me, get up and leave or worse divorce me. What the fuck did I just say? Then she said the sexiest thing I have ever heard, do you want me to piss for you? Uh fuck yeah I responded, probably a bit too much enthusiasm in my voice. She said, hey I will give it a try. We went into the grass in my backyard and she proceeded to piss on my cock. I was in fucking heaven. We experimented quite a bit that night. She let me piss on her pussy and her tits. She even had me piss insider her, that is pure fucking heaven if you have not experienced that sensation. Over the last few months we are continuing to explore our mutual piss fetish and she is starting to take a liking at being choked, so I am now working on having her straddle me and piss while I try to choke her. That seems to make he go fucking crazy.

I have now started to develop a genuine love of her piss. I get so excited to hear her piss. I love watching her flaps open up and have that liquid hiss out of her. She normally lets out a few farts either before or during and while it does kinda gross me out, I have even begun to grow fond of farting to squeeze it all out. My top two favorite things to do are the following. About once a week I can convince her to get up in the morning and piss all over my body. This is right before we both go to work, so I stretch out on the bathroom floor and she just lets loose. It is normally the strongest piss of her day. I don't let her go during the night so she is really full and is basically bursting the second she gets up. This type of pissing normally lasts at least a minute if not more, so I am in pure heaven. She starts out by straddling my cock and letting loose with her pungent morning piss. It is dark yellow and I love smelling shoot out of her pussy. I have cum at least 3 or 4 times just having her shoot it all over the head of my cock. If I last long enough, she will slowly move her body up and start to soak not only my stomach but my chest. Once or twice she has moved all the way up to my face and soaked me. I will admit the smell is pretty intense and I have not been able to really drink the morning piss. But it is absolutely amazing. I realize that there is something in my nature that loves piss and it brings out the animal in me.

The other thing that I have begun to do is drink my wife's piss in the evenings. We tend to drink most or all nights after work, as we both work stressful jobs, so by 10 or 11 at night, we are both pretty sauced up. Last evening, we were at our local bar and both had a great buzz. We made the short walk home (about 10 minutes), fed the dogs and headed upstairs. We both knew what we wanted and she immediately stripped down. I pulled out some towels and laid down on the floor. I tried to talk her into letting me video her pissing, but she said no dice. Well she was barely squatting over me and she started to piss a fucking fountain. I think she knew I was kinda hammered and would want her piss, so I think she held it for a long time. I swear she must has pissed for almost 45 seconds straight onto my cock. I was rock hard. I asked her if she would straddle my face so I could drink her.

Normally after she has pissed that long she has a tiny bit left and it ends up being a weak stream. Last night, that was not the case. I literally drowned in her piss. I drank as much as I could and I swear she went for another 45 seconds straddling my face. I was soaked from head to toe. She then climbed on my cock and asked me to piss inside her which she loves. I was drunk so pissing wasn't that difficult, just had to get my cock to shrivel a bit. I filled her up and she squirted it back out at that point. Once I was empty, I had her get on all fours and I fucked her doggystyle. Neither of us lasted that long but it was intense and so much fun. She still had piss inside her from me and when I started ramming her, her pussy made the juiciest and wettest sounds ever. That is probably why I didn't last long and also her piss was slowly still dripping out of my hair and falling onto her back while I rammed her. What a great evening and orgasm.

I will continue to post stories about us and I am thinking about starting a blog where I can post videos of us so that you pee lovers can watch some of our antics. I am not doing it for money or fame and I will never post anything showing any of our faces. Just a place where you can watch real people enjoying piss and sex, not the fake crap on all the porn sites.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for things that I can try to spice up the pissing. I have thought about suggesting to my wife when we are in public, taking a beer bottle into the bathroom with her and having her fill it up with a bit of piss so I can drink her all night long but I haven't done it as of yet. Let me know if you have anything else to offer for me and my wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pissing with the Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds