• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Unexpecting Sleeper

The Unexpecting Sleeper

I sneak into your room. You look so sexy there asleep all alone. You are sleeping on your stomach and the sheets have slid their way down your body during the night. You move around slightly and this pushes your gown up above your amazing ass.

"Mmm, what a view your sexy ass peaking up from under your gown," I think to myself. I creep closer to your bed, grab the bottom of the blanket and slowly pull it off your legs. You move around a bit but you don't wake up. What a lucky guy I am today.

I move up around your hips, and I lock my thumbs underneath each side of your panties. Being careful not to touch you enough to wake you, but just enough to pull those panties down to around your knees and then off of you legs entirely. You don't move and I realize that I have done my job well. I stop and stare at you beautiful ass for a second. I can't believe how spectacular you rear is from this angle.

My hard on presses the front of my jeans so much I can't take it any more. I unbutton and unzip pushing them to the floor. Then I very carefully move back to the bed parting your legs enough to move between them. I slowly move on top of you placing my cock at the entrance of your pussy from behind. This stirs your slumber and you move around a bit flipping and flopping working to get onto your side.

I grab your arms and pull them to your side holding them in place, and I flip you back onto your stomach and you feel my cock flirting with the entrance of your pussy. You begin to wake up disoriented. "What's happening?" You say out loud.

It's at this point I whisper in your ear "Don't fight it, let it happen, enjoy the ride." I say as I bury my cock in your pussy at this point and begin to pump myself in and out. You gasp as I enter, but as you let out the intake of air it comes out in a moan. I feel your wetness building as I bury myself to the hilt. "Dirty little girl" I say. "You like this don't you..."

"Mmm, yes" is all you manage to say before the sensation wraps you up in ecstasy. This admission spurns me on. I begin to thrust myself in and out, and me need only becomes greater. "Are you ready" I ask, and I watch your body tense at my question, but I am happy to hear your response of "Oooohhh, yes!"

I withdraw my now dripping wet cock from your soaked pussy and place it at the opening of your ass. My cock is covered in your plentiful juices and I won't need any lube to enter you. I press my cock down working the tip into your tight ass. You gasp at the sudden intrusion of your back door. I hold you down placing one hand on your back. "Don't fight it, it will hurt" I press another inch or so inside feeling your ass expand and then tighten around my cock. It is intoxicating to say the least.

"Aaahh, it hurts!" you say in a pleading manner. "I don't think I can take it.

"Just relax your ass it will be over soon" I say as I slow my pace to allow you to get used to the feeling. I press the rest of my length inside your asshole slowly, but then as your body retreats to take it in I begin to thrust in and out to complete our union.

You moan an audible "Oh, God!"

Your moan is what I had been waiting for and I speed up my thrusts. I can feel myself getting closer to the edge. Your tight ass feels so good and it is not long before I begin to shoot my load deep into your ass. I pump and pump firing rope after rope of semen into your sexy ass. As I collapse on top of you I say "Good morning, honey!" Your big beaming smile tells me all I need to know about your enjoyment of this morning's activities. My cock slackens and slides out of your ass along with a plethora of cum that apparently you are working to get out. I stare at that anal creampie for a moment as I withdraw from your body to let you clean up, but all you do is stare at me longingly apparently hoping for round 2.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Unexpecting Sleeper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds