• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

1234

For those who asked me to continue this story, I say thank you for your patience. It took me a while to figure out where it was going, but once it did, it just took off.

Please send me your comments and suggestions, and Feedback is very appreciated. Votes help, too.

I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karen?" I called.

I had taken 'our' shortcut through the bushes, and was closing the back gate behind me.

"Ah, there you are," I smiled. My sexy neighbour / friend / lover was smiling back at me, peeking over her sunglasses. She blew me a kiss, and went back to the conversation, on her phone. That's why she hadn't responded.

The first time I saw her naked, getting out of my shower, I had noticed her tan lines, and wondered what the suit that caused them had looked like. I think I was seeing it now, as a very brief string bikini, black in colour, cradled her large breasts, and barely covered her delicious pussy. It was, as I thought, a very naughty suit. It would have been revealing on a teenager, but on a woman with her mature curves and ample endowment, it was devastating.

It had been three weeks since the plumbing incident, and we had spent most of those evenings together. That first time had been a whirlwind of unrequited need, as we had both been on our own too long. That time, we just both had to have each other...and right that second. It had been a departure for both of us. Since then, we were a little more restrained, and relaxed, but the urgency was still boiling just below the surface.

For the most part, I let her set the pace of our physical relationship, because I didn't want her to think I was just using her for sex. As far as her using me? Well, I was absolutely fine with that. Please, help yourself.

I took a seat beside her, giving her body the once over again, and trying not to listen to her conversation too obviously.

"Really, Cindy, I'm fine...yes, I know...I know I said I was feeling better, but..." she said. "No. That's not what I said. I said I might be ready...well, I didn't tell you to tell him that, did I?...No... Cindy, don't give me that... Cindy! I'm not kidding! If you?... Oh, fuck, alright! Fine, but I'm holding you responsible. If he does anything I don't like, it's your ass...fine. Friday night. Seven o'clock...I have to go. Bye."

I didn't want to pry. I really had no right to pry. Karen was my neighbour. She was my friend. She was my fuck buddy. She was not my girlfriend.

But, just the same, I was more than a little curious.

"Who was that?" I asked quietly, "if you don't mind me asking."

She seemed a little miffed, not at me, thankfully.

"That..." she exhaled, "...was my sister-in-law. Or should that be 'former'? Does that relationship terminate when a spouse passes?" she asked, a quizzical look on her face. "I suppose it doesn't matter. Cindy, my husband's sister, has been trying to set me up for months...telling me to get back in the game, and stop moping around the house. Of course, she doesn't know about you, but that's none of her business anyway." She took a deep breath.

"A couple of weeks ago, I told her I was feeling a little better," Karen said quietly, "and she took that as meaning I wanted her to get me a date! Fuck! I don't want to go out with some guy on a blind date, just because she guilted me into it! Damn it!"

I was immediately struck by two thoughts. First, I was happy that us being 'together' had broken her out of her grief. She was far too beautiful and loving to be alone and miserable.

The second thought surprised me a bit. I was jealous! I couldn't tell her that, could I? No. We were supposed to be free of emotional strings. I wouldn't pressure her like that.

"That's great!" I smiled, trying a bit too hard to be nonchalant. I may have swung the pendulum too far the other way.

"It is?" she asked.

"Sure. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that would love to spend time with you," I replied. It didn't come out the way I meant it to, but I didn't know quite how to fix it, without sounding desperate. I certainly didn't mean it to sound like I didn't enjoy being around her.

Unfortunately, that's what she heard, although I didn't realize it at the time.

Shit.

***

There were three days before Friday night arrived, and everything remained pretty normal between us. We spent two of those three nights together, and it didn't seem like there was any fallout from my inadvertent faux pas.

We were supposed to be 'friends with benefits', whatever that means. Maybe there's a rule book somewhere, with a list of things I could or couldn't say or do. I'd pay real money for that list right now.

Damn! Why did she have to be so beautiful, and sexy? Actually, that wasn't really the problem. Beautiful and sexy would be just fine, if she was only a very pleasant roll in the hay, but she passed that stage a couple of weeks ago. In addition to being built, and gorgeous, and a demon in the bedroom... and taking it up the ass like a champ...she had turned out to be a wonderful person.

Someone I could easily fall for. In truth, I may already have. That was the problem.

After ten years married to a 'wonderful' woman, I had discovered that she wasn't quite as wonderful as it first appeared. Belinda had proven that looks could be deceiving, even to those who are close enough to see everything. Maybe I was too close, or maybe I didn't want to see it, but the sight of those three men using her like a cheap hooker, while she begged for more, had clearly illuminated the truth.

Part of me didn't trust my own judgement, and didn't want to make that mistake again. Or maybe I really was in love, which would be great...if only I knew she was ready to move on, beyond a little bedroom fun. Okay, that was an understatement. She was so much more than just a little bedroom fun.

Friday arrived. I was still feeling jealous, and it was about to get worse.

I was at home, working on my upstairs bathroom, and trying not to think about the evening without her. I had accomplished a lot recently, and nearly had a fully functioning ensuite bath. The work was therapeutic. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered it. The voice that responded made my heart warm.

"Hi, sweetie," Karen replied. "I could use your help over here in about an hour, if you're available? Can you come over?"

"Of course, baby," I answered. "See you soon."

I wondered what she needed my help with. Something she couldn't reach? Maybe a quickie? I suppose I would find out soon enough.

When Karen let me in the back door an hour later, she was wet from the shower, wrapped in a towel. It barely covered her crotch, and her big breasts were nearly spilling out the top. She thanked me with a peck on the cheek, and led off, up the stairs, to her bedroom. Following her up, I could clearly see her firm ass under the towel. Maybe I was right about the quickie.

As we reached the top of the stairs, she let the towel come loose, and I found myself looking openly at her delicious backside. She patted residual moisture from her body with the towel, completely unconcerned with her nudity in my presence. I suppose we had both seen each other naked often enough in the last month that it was no longer a big deal, but I would never tire of her smooth, soft, luscious curves.

"So," I asked, taking a seat on the corner of the bed, "you need my help? Feeling frisky?" I added hopefully.

"Oh, I'm quite sure you'd be willing to help me with that, wouldn't you?" she giggled, smiling at me. "No, honey...that's not really the problem, although it does sound like fun. I need you to help me dress for my date. It's been almost twenty-five years since I went on a date, and I'm scared shitless. I don't know what to wear. You'll help me, won't you?"

I suddenly realized she was right. We had never actually been 'out' together. Other than our shopping trip to Home Depot to get her plumbing supplies, and the neighbourhood party where we met, we had never been anywhere but the bedroom. Okay, also the kitchen, living room, bathroom, pool... nearly every room of her house, and a few of mine, had been the site of some sort of sexual activity. We had been trying to keep a low profile for gossip reasons. Now it was biting me in the ass.

I was her friend, and while I was benefitting greatly from my proximity to her smouldering sensuality, we were not really a couple. At least, not as far as she knew. I would have given a different answer if I was being honest, but I didn't feel like I could tell her how attached I was becoming to her yet. Certainly not tonight. I had to play it cool.

"Oh! Right! Tonight's the big date!" I laughed, hopefully not too transparently. "Well, I suppose what you wear depends on what your goal for the night is," I smiled. "Hoping to get laid?" I was trying to use humour to ease the tension I was feeling.

"Dan!" she gasped, her hands on her hips. She was giving me the indignant look, but since she was otherwise naked, it didn't have the desired effect. My eyes wandered across her big breasts, as they jiggled with her comment. "No! I don't even know this guy! I'm just hoping to get it over with, and get Cindy off my back," she smiled. "Besides...that's what I have you for."

I watched her lick her lips, and straddle my lap, pressing her soft, sexy body against mine. Her lips found mine, while my hands landed on her ass. We embraced for a few minutes, our tongues dancing a sensuous tango in each other's mouths. I can't really speak for her, but it was getting to me. I was quite hard. I'm sure it was obvious to her, as she was rubbing her pussy over the bulge my cock was raising in my pants.

"We don't have...much time...but I could really...use some of... that hard cock," she panted between kisses. "Come on stud, fuck me. Quick."

Karen wasted no time in taking a position on her back, legs spread wide. Her pussy had left a wet spot on my pants, indicating her arousal. I ripped my clothes off, and she sat up for a few seconds, gobbling my erection into her mouth for a quick lubrication. Satisfied, she laid back, and smiled, tapping her imaginary wristwatch.

Hearing her say she was only doing this to placate her former sister-in-law made me feel a bit better. Her placement of me in the role of lover was even more uplifting, and the fact that she wanted a little action before she went out could only be seen as good news. I took a position between her legs.

"Target of choice?" I asked.

"Pussy, please," she smiled. "You can have my ass later, after I get home from this charade."

Even more good news. If she was already planning our evening together after she gets home, I would happily play my part.

I eased the head of my erection into her vestibule, parting the thick, slippery lips smoothly. Karen exhaled, a soft moan of delight, as my shaft slid deeper inside her dripping wetness.

"Mmmmm, yes," she hissed, "put that big thing all the way in there. It fills me up so perfectly. I just love that sensation."

Yeah, I know. This situation was strange, to say the least. I was playing the 'designated hitter' position, as it were. Even though she didn't want to go on this date, and was only doing it to shut her sister-in-law up for a while, it seemed like my job was to just fuck her. Emotional depth would be provided by another man eventually. It was only a matter of time.

So, I did my job. It was a fun job, but I was really hoping for more.

I hooked my arms under her legs, and leaned in, looking deep into her eyes. Those eyes opened wider as I pushed the full length of my cock into her pussy, as did her mouth, agape with need. She groaned, and tilted her head back.

"Oh, shit...that's it, baby. Now do it! Fuck my brains out! Gimme that dick!"

The first time Karen had used language like that in bed with me, it had triggered some very unpleasant memories for me...memories of Belinda demanding more, moaning like a cheap whore while she cheated on me with those three electricians. Karen had apologized, unaware of that little detail of the story. It had taken a few weeks to get past the sting of those words, but now that they were directed at me, I found the dirty talk was having the effect she was hoping for. It made me even more aroused.

I did as she asked, plunging long, hard strokes into her vagina, causing little squeaky noises to come from her, and groans of protest from the bed springs. Her blue eyes bored into mine, hands braced against my shoulders while her body absorbed those furious thrusts. It took about a minute for her welcoming cleft to take on its usual level of moistness, and start to ooze around my probe. One thing was certain...Karen really enjoyed sex.

It was hardly an onerous task for me, either, especially because I was able to watch her enjoying it. That was one of the things I missed the most about not being married. Maybe I'm strange, but to me, sex is better if my partner is having as least as much fun as I am. If all I wanted was a cum receptacle, I could get a perfectly acceptable one from any online sex shop. I craved the emotional connection.

Karen was a joy to watch. Her facial expressions while I pounded her were exquisite, with her pretty blue eyes and plump lips eloquently conveying her feelings, even without words. I liked to observe the way her labia dragged along my shaft as I pulled back each time, becoming more distended and erotic as her arousal level grew, until they pouted open like the petals of a rare orchid. Of course, with breasts like hers, I also had their shimmying dance to provide an audience for. They may have been the stars of the whole show, moving like liquid sensuality across her chest in time with my thrusts.

I wonder why I was becoming attached to her? She was only my perfect woman. What could I possibly see in that? So what if she was fifteen years older than me? She sure didn't look it, and definitely didn't act like it.

Right now, she was acting like a horny teenager, urging me on with moans and lusty words of encouragement. The overall gist of the message was 'fuck me harder', so I did.

I was slamming down into her cunt, and had found that perfect rhythm that had her body rebounding into me off the mattress just as I crushed into her with each stroke. Her beautiful red hair was flying about her face, obscuring that pretty face, contorted by her rapidly approaching orgasm. Those big tits were following suit, bouncing wildly all over, attracting my eyes unavoidably. All the while, she was shrieking like the proverbial banshee.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Make me cum! Jam that fucking cock in my pussy! Gonna cum! Gonna squirt!" It was a greatest hits album of dirty talk, performed live by the artist, for my ears only. It was a catchy tune.

Karen's screams turned to squeals, and her skin began to flush pink, so I knew what was coming next. Okay...I guess a pun is justified here. I knew what was...cumming...next, and it was spectacular.

Her face turned purple as she came, pushing me away. As my cock slipped out of her, she erupted, gushing a stream of hot juice over my chest. A guttural groan followed, and she fell back, body twitching in response to the spasms of her orgasm.

I swiped my fingers through the slick she had squirted on me, and licked them clean.

"Mmmmm. Yummy," I smiled. Her eyes cracked open, and she smiled back. "I don't think that will ever get old. It's just so fucking hot, watching you cum that hard, and knowing I made it happen."

"Thank you," she hissed. "I'm so happy you enjoy it. Now...give me that cock. I want my pacifier to suck."

I scuttled up the bed, stopping with my still hard dick next to her head. She turned, giving it a long lick from my balls to the tip, like a stick of candy. She made no attempt to hide the fact that she found her own juices quite delicious as well, moaning softly. Her mouth closed over the head of my cock, and she slid her lips further down, swallowing as much as she could.

With me laying on my side, she did the same, bobbing her head slowly, until she patted my butt with her hand. It was her code to fuck her mouth, as she wanted me to cum for her. My hips started to pump, and I put my hand on top of her head.

A soft 'gwock, gwock, gwock' sound wafted through the room. Karen was nasty in the bedroom, and liked it when I jabbed my shaft down her throat, causing her to gag a bit. She said it made her feel 'slutty', and it made her hot.

Her hand caressed my balls while I stroked into her mouth. The combination of sensations had me on the brink in no time, and she could sense that I was close. Her moans of encouragement reverberated through me, and set me off.

"Oh fuck...here it cums, baby!" I grunted. She jammed her head forward, and I exploded, gushing down her throat as she swallowed happily. She sucked hard, drawing out every drop I could produce, until I was spent. Only then did she release me, and I rolled back, breathing hard. Karen crawled up beside me.

"I love the way your eyes sparkle at me when we're having sex," she breathed softly, nearly recovered from the impact of her own climax. It would be a few minutes before I could say the same. "You really like my tits, don't you?" she giggled, rolling up onto her side, and pressing those fabulous globes into my ribs.

I smiled. There was no need to confirm or deny the obvious. I couldn't form sentences yet, anyway.

"My husband was a real breast man, too," she laughed. "Fortunately, I'm well qualified for that type of relationship. One might say 'amply qualified'." She wriggled in my embrace, rubbing her full, firm melons against me, as if more proof was needed.

I pulled her over atop my chest, relishing the firm pressure of her tits crushed between us, and kissing her softly. She accepted my lips for a few gentle moments, then patted my chest.

"You're going to make me late...or is that the plan?" she giggled, rolling away. "Time to play 'wardrobe advisor', and remember...I'm not trying to encourage this guy, whoever he is."

I laid back in Karen's bed, while she did a quick wardrobe display for my approval. One dress after another was held up in front of her delectably nude form, and we played process of elimination, finally settling on a simple, yet elegant blue one. I intentionally avoided recommending anything that showed too much of her long legs, or her spectacular cleavage, but truthfully, she was delicious in anything.

With the decision made, I watched her choose the appropriate underwear to match. She wriggled into her bra, and turned her back to me.

"Do me up, please?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I know how. I barely know how to undo it," I laughed, as she held her long locks aside. I fumbled with the catch, reading the tag as I hooked it closed. It read 36DD."There you go."

I watched her dress. It was almost as exciting as watching her strip. She was a truly beautiful woman.

Too bad I wasn't the one she was going out with.

***

I was watching TV at home when my phone buzzed. It was barely after 11, pretty early for two adults to end a date. I found myself feeling better that her evening hadn't gone well, then a bit guilty for that thought.

"Hi Sexy," I smiled, answering quickly.

"Hello, stud muffin," she replied, the sultry purr evident in her voice. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Watching a movie on TV. Whyyyyyyy? You have something in mind?"

"Well...if you're not too sleepy, I thought you might come over and take care of me," she breathed. "I'm horny."

"Really? What a surprise," I laughed. "How was your date?"

"Come over here, and I'll tell you all about it. I'll leave the back door open," she finished, "and I mean that in every sense of the term 'back door'."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds