• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Came Home Early

I Came Home Early

I faked sick at work because I was bored and wanted to come home, besides the wife would love to go out for an Indian food lunch. I didn't call her as I wanted it to be a surprise.

When I got to the house her car was still in the garage and I couldn't find my wife anywhere. So I figured she had gone out back and I went to go see. Standing on the backyard patio she was nowhere to be found then I heard Sandie's voice from the next door neighbors famous side bathroom window.

This bathroom window was larger than most and when opened all the way as we found out shortly after moving in it gave a wide open free show "without clothes" to whoever was outside. The next door neighbors Steve and Cathy seemed nice at first until other family member also caught the show, which forced us to put up a private screen of PVC fencing extending above the low brick dividing wall. That was strange I thought because this screen installation had caused a rift between the two households with us now being ignored, and Sandie acted as if the next door people were below her dignity and I was told to ignore them.

So I left the house walked next door with concern for my wife's safety and I noticed that her husband Steve's truck was gone which means hes at work and his wife Cathy was at home alone.I knocked on the door and waited. I tried the handle and it opened so I popped my head inside and listened, then called out for Sandie. I heard nothing in return so I walked into the living room and noticed women's clothing scattered about on the floor which included Sandie's favorite sandals, but no ladies.

I walked back to the hall and again heard my wife's voice and headed down to find my wife.

It was when I got outside the master bedroom door I heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife Sandie cumming. She was moaning Loud.

"Yes eat me baby, eat my pussy like a good little girl. You know how mamma likes it!" she said.

"Mamma?" I thought. I had never heard her call herself that even during sex with me. She was always submissive. But her tone showed nothing of it right now.

I felt cheated yet totally turned on at the same time.

My mind raced with thoughts of what to do next. Do I bust in? Do I scream and shout? Do I walk away and pretend it didn't happen? All these possibilities ran through my mind.

I walked closer to the door - it was part the way open. Enough for me to see the full length double mirrors that covered their wardrobe beside the king-size bed.

Sandie was lying back propped up on pillows naked. Cathy was head down on her pussy sending waves of pleasure through Sandie's body. She was naked as well and very fucking sexy.

Cathy was about 58, about the same age as her husband Steve and a few years older than Sandie and myself.

Due to the open bathroom window show that Sandie and I had caught on earlier occasions we knew exactly what Cathy and her husband Steve looked like naked. Her skin was white and her hair a reddish brown, she was tall with a large gut but not bad, her breasts were large with little shag and big nipples, my mouth always watered when I thought about sucking and biting them. Steve was about the same height as his wife but real thin with this long fat limp dick which I teased my wife about that it could only be nice and large when erect. Now my wife Sandie was similar to Cathy but a thinner brunette with blues eyes and a British accent and loved being fucked from behind after a long pussy lick, hey what can I say I like my women mature and voluminous.

I pushed door open just a little more about six inches so for a better view of the girls totally enjoying each other.

Sandie patted Cathy's hair softly, tenderly even as Cathy continued to eat her pussy.

"Baby." said Sandie. "It's your turn. But first have you been a good? Did you do what I told you to do?" She asked.

Yes Mamma, I've been a good girl. I did what you asked me to do." She replied.

"Well show me then." Sandie beckoned.

Cathy jumped up off the bed. Her voluminous body, now in full view, was amazing. Her pussy was bald and her big nipples stood erect. My mouth started to water but my cock was already hardening.

I watched as Cathy pulled out a bag, In the bag was a new Tantus Realdoe strapless dildo.

Well that is a good girl." said Sandie jumping off the bed and meeting Cathy half way.

I ordered it off of Amazon and it arrive yesterday, said Cathy.

Well now its a new level of sex for us instead of just pussy licking and scissoring, Baby grease it up and insert the bulb holder inside me said Sandie.

"Yes Mamma." she replied and greased and inserted the bulb holder in to Sandie.There my wife stood naked but now with a big erect dick but with no straps.

My cock throbbed so hard I couldn't believe what I was seeing my wife who obeys every command and loves it was dominating the neighbor woman. But wait I was lead to believe that even a friendly relationship was never going to happen with the exhibitionist neighbors. Well I guess I was wrong and I wonder how long this has been going on and why wasn't I told and even more oddly was Steve with his big cock ever involved.

"Ok Cathy on the bed. Mamma wants to fuck you." said Sandie, smacking Cathy's ass as she turned.

"Ohhh yes please!" said Cathy eagerly as she ran and jumped on the bed bouncing with excitement.

"How do you want me Mamma?" asked Cathy, rolling around the bed on her back keeping her legs together.

Sandie walked to where Cathy lay and knelled in front of her.

I've been looking forward to this Cathy. I thought it about it all week knowing Steve and Mark are both away at work.

I knew I was going to have you. I see that you were looking forward to it as well. Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes I'm ready, please! I'm so ready for you." Cathy replied.

Well let me see said Sandie as she grabbed hold of Cathy s knees and opened her thighs slowly.

My pants dropped to my ankles when I unzipped them and my big cock sprang out.

My hand found it instantly and I started to stroke it slow and very deliberately as I stood there watching and enjoying the the show.

She took her time and looked at her body, my wife standing there lusting at my next door neighbors wife.

Sandie then bent farward and started to lick Cathy's smooth bald pussy. I could see her lips were large pink and parted. Sandie licked and sucked on each lip and then started to lick Cathy's big clit in small little circles.

It didn't take long before Cathy moaned and her body shook

She grabbed the back of Sandie's head and forced her face into her pussy and bucked until the wave rode past her gasping and moaning as it went.

"Ok baby you're ready now." said Sandie as she sat back.

She then moved back in position and mounted Cathy and slid the 8 inch long Tantus Realdoe strapless dildo into Cathy's nice large bald pussy.

"Oh it's hard - it's so fucking hard she screamed. That's a good girl keep your legs open for me.

"Yes that's good, Do it to me. Fuck me! Fuck me with your cock! , play with your clit for me." Sandie demanded.

Cathy's hand went straight to her pussy she as she rubbed her clit hard and fast her face now full of lustful concentration.

Cathy screamed and a mind shuddering orgasm peaked and exploded thought her body. Sandie continued to pump the dildo into Cathy's bald pussy again and again, She couldn't speak, just whine and moan as her big tits jumped up and down with that dildo trusting rhythm .

"Oh babe that is so good babe." Shouted Sandie over Cathy's moans.

My hand now worked faster on my shaft, it was hard like never before and needed lube but my mouth was dry from heavy breathing. I wanted more. I wanted to be naked between these two cunts fucking and licking both .

But I held back and did not charge into the room.

Sandie had stopped pumping and had come to rest inside Cathy. Her big thick dildo was still deep inside Cathy's well pounded bald pussy.

Sweat was dripping of both their bodies as Cathy was well fucked and done.

Sandie pulled out the bulb holder part of the dildo and it fell to the floor as she then fell next to Cathy.

"That's was very nicely done," Cathy said.

"Yes and all that thrusting was a good work out on my hips," said Sandie.

I quietly tiptoed away thinking "I'll be coming home early again hopefully Cathy will be on top next time wearing the dildo"...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Came Home Early

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 733 milliseconds