• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 06

Summoning the Succubi Pt. 06

After we had finished enjoying our steaks we walked out of the steakhouse and met a mysterious man in a trench coat, fedora, and black tinted sunglasses. Unless he was hiding hair in his fedora, he appeared to be bald. He suddenly grabbed Neko and had begun running. For a moment I was concerned, and then I remembered. As Neko was my personal succubus I could simply summon her. Just to be safe, I checked if I could using one of the handy tricks I learned while reading the title Confirming your Spells . Alright, the little circle in my hand flashed green. Strangely, almost all spells involving summoning succubi and other things required a magic circle, so I quickly sketched one down using the chalk I had in my coat pocket and mumbled the words. As I was doing this I heard a masculine scream. When Neko appeared beside me there was a little bit of blood dripping from her teeth.

"H-he tried to touch me in my s-special place reserved only for you Master, so I b-bit him, Nyaa~!" She said with a blush making her comparable to a tomato. I should have known she could get back herself, but I was worried for her ya know?

"Nyaa~ I also s-stole his wallet, just for you Master." Hmm, let's take a look at this. It was an expensive looking leather wallet. Holy shit! it was loaded with hundreds, there must be at least 10k in here! I pulled out his ID, and behind it , what appeared to be a business card flew out. I quickly snatched it and read it. 'General Oddwong, Master Pimp'. I burst out laughing, General Oddwong? What the hell kind of name is that. I showed it to Neko, and she giggled in her cute way. The pimp part was a concern though. Had he been trying to capture Neko for his prostitution ring? I shivered at the thought, my poor Neko being mindlessly fucked by random hairy men. Suddenly a thought came to mind, if Neko was my personal succubus and I had summoned her, what of Herathia? I looked down at the circle I used for summoning Neko. It was only 8 stars, but I felt like it'd be enough. I didn't have any fresh jizz with me, and didn't feel like busting a nut in public, so I tried to do without. quickly mumbling the summoning phrases I summoned Herathia. So I was right, once and they're mine? For how long? For what cost? These were all questions I wanted the answers to. I'll look it up later. She started getting weird looks, and I realized she was still only wearing her V-shaped armor. I quickly put my coat over her.Suddenly this Oddwong fellow appeared again and grabbed me as I was teleporting back to my room. When we materialized Oddwong was with us on my bed. I quickly casted a binding and bound him to the succubus summoning board. Good thing I left it on my bed.

"So, General Oddwong, Why are you trying to snatch my girls?" He tried to punch me but he was unable to get his fist outside of the circle. When he did this I tightened the barrier.

"Let me ask you again, Why are you trying to snatch my girls?!" I boomed.

"You damn magicians, I could have made a killing off of your girls," I tightened the circle more

"Wait, wait, please stop!" He begged. Suddenly he disappeared and in his place was a surface displaying a mysterious looking fellow wearing a mask.

"Looks like you managed to best my clone, but I am the TRUE GENERAL ODDWONG, I will remember this, you have been warned" The screen disappeared. Huh, so now there's a crazy pimp named Oddwong after me, that's nice. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. When I went to check it there was nobody there, but there was a note on the ground. 'Report to class S in room 121 ½ at 11am tomorrow.' Hmm, speaking of going to rooms, I'll head to Shinji's, he's technically my only friend at the moment. As I was walking out the door I called for Neko to come with me. Then I remembered that Herathia was here, so I called for her too, might as well bring them both over. When we arrived at Shinji's room, 169 I knocked on the door. a couple times.

"It's me Nathan" I called.

"One sec, lemme get dressed" I heard, coming from the room. About 30 seconds later Shinji opened the door.

"I brought my girls over to hang out" I said, simply. I saw him tearing at the eye.

"So you remembered! Thank you!" He cried. Not literally though.

"Come in, come in!" He hustled us into his room, it looked similar to mine except it had anime posters and cat girl figurines on most of the surfaces. He beckoned for us to sit down on his couch

"So who's the beauty? He said, and pointed at Herathia.

"This is my first succubus, Herathia, I brought her over to show her off." I said with a grin.

"Ah yes, she is quite fair indeed, but our dearest Neko trumps all!" He exclaimed.

"Nyaa~! Nyaa~!" Neko nodded.

"I like Shinji, Nyaa~" She said as he rubbed her ears. I wondered why Herathia has been silent all this time, suddenly I saw how dangerously thin she was. I told Shinji to watch Neko, and to not try anything weird and went off with Herathia to my room.

"You look like you need a meal." I said, and she nodded, slowly.

"I've already lost my virginity, so now we can go at it fully" I said. She nodded this time, with her energy. She took off her one-piece armor, unbuckled my belt, and pulled down my pants. I got an erection just looking at her completely naked body. She started off by giving me a tittyfuck and a blowjob at the same time, she was almost as good as Serafina. As some of my precum dribbled into her mouth she began to regain a little energy. I assumed she could talk now so I asked her, "What's your favorite position?"

"On top" She croaked. I laid down and placed her on top of me, carefully lowering all 9 inches of my dick into her pussy. I grunted and she mewed, reminding me of Neko. When the entirety of my member was inside she had begun going up and down, with my hands on her hips helping her along the way. Now that I've been in Serafina's pussy, my standards are pretty high, but unsurprisingly Herathia was up there somewhere. I could feel her juices and sweat dripping on to me. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were red. For the first time I grabbed her breasts, they weren't as big as Serafina's, but they were just big enough to fill my entire hand. She moaned as I stroked her breasts and nipples, I sat up, since I assumed it'd pleasure her, I had begun sucking on her nipples. Surprisingly I sucked out a sweet fluid, comparable with maple syrup, but thinner. At this she squealed a little bit and began moaning even louder. finally we both screamed at the same time

"I'm coming!" I drained my semen into her, careful not to give her enough to damage myself. I don't see how people die from this, I don't even need the floodgate to stop ejaculating.

"Mmm, thank you, that was very filling. Much better than my ass, and that skull fuck from before, ey?" She said with a sly grin, this time full of energy.

"I suppose." I said, simply.

"You suppose? How mean!" She pouted. With this she disappeared once again, I guess they don't stay in this world without exact orders.

*****

Please give feedback, be it negative or positive, any is better than nothing. -Erotic Kappa

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds