• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rebellious Princess Ch. 06

Rebellious Princess Ch. 06

Beth kept her relationship with Badger a secret from all but Troy. Over the next couple months, she would use Troy as her alibi most days of the week when she went to Badgers. Her parents were very pleased that her relationship with Troy had blossomed and normalcy was back.

Each time Beth was called to service, Troy would spend time with Duncan getting what he so badly needed. Much like Badger, Duncan and Troy's appetite for each other was insatiable.

One evening Troy called and invited Beth out for dinner. As they ate, Troy and Duncan shared their latest plan to her. They wanted her to move in with them and had deduced that it was a win/win situation for all of them. Troy and Duncan could be together without his parents knowing he was gay being the biggest win; he wasn't ready to break that news and Duncan was in exactly the same boat with his own family. If Beth moved in, Duncan could just be a roommate from all their parent's perspectives. For Beth, she would no longer need to fabricate spontaneous excuses when Badger called. By the time dinner was done, Beth had agreed to move in with them.

As Beth carried her tray to the trash, her phone buzzed, "Hello?"

"Where you at snowflake?" Badger's voice was jovial.

After telling him which Harvey's restaurant she was at, Badger told her he would come pick her up from there. Beth sat waiting and was surprised to see Badger driving himself. Popping the door open, she jumped in and slid next to him, "Hi Daddy."

Their lips met and they held the kiss for a long time enjoying each other before Troy and Duncan interrupted.

"Text us later and we will come pick you up Beth." Troy took Duncan's arm and they headed to his car.

Badger was pleased when Beth explained the new living situation that was proposed, "That's perfect snowflake; you can spend most of your time at my place and go home when your parents come over."

Although Beth hadn't thought Troy's proposal through completely, Badger's thoughts on the situation made sense. She saw Badger nearly every day and he was now telling her to move in with him too.

Badger pulled in to parkade downtown and drove to the open air level before parking, "Come here." His big hands pulled Beth's face to his and devoured her mouth. He loved how her lips tasted like candy and ate them up before devouring her neck. Badger smiled to himself, he could tell his snowflake in a lineup of snow bunnies; her flesh released the faintest hint of vanilla as he slid his tongue delicately up her neck before sucking her ear lobe into his mouth.

Beth had become accustomed to Badger's big cock; now that he had broken her in, it was all pleasure and she found herself moistening each time he called in anticipation, tonight was no exception; her pussy was drenched, "I want you so bad Daddy!"

Badger sat back and unzipped his pants while Beth fumbled with her shoes before pulling her yoga pants and panties completely off. Leaning over she grabbed Badgers cock and fed her mouth to his hungrily. Badger's fingers found her wetness and slipped into her opening making her moan into his mouth.

"Sit on Daddy's cock." Badger put the seat back as she straddled him. The heat from her pussy made his cock strain. As she kissed him she began to grind the shaft of his cock smearing her slippery wetness as she did.

Beth panted wildly as Badger probed her mouth deeply with his tongue. She continued to grind herself trying to work the head inside her without touching it. Neither of them touched his cock to put it inside her so her attempts tortured his swollen head and her hungry pussy.

"You are so fucking hot snowflake." Badger squeezed her bare ass firmly, "driving me crazy with that wet little pussy."

Beth smiled down at Badger and grabbed his cock, "Is this what you need?" She danced his head over her opening before lowering herself down and working him inside her.

"Fuck yes!" Badger grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth to his, "Fuck that cock!" Badger's hips bucked pushing deep inside her silky slick pussy.

This position was perfect; Beth ground her button against his pubic bone bringing her closer to the edge of a much needed orgasm. When release finally came, she bucked wildly as waves of pleasure attacked her body; Badger continued to push in and out of her relentlessly making her have an endless orgasm. After an eternity, Beth collapsed on Badger's chest, "Jeez I love that cock in me."

Badger kissed her lips, "Where do you want my cum snowflake?"

Beth put a finger in her mouth and sucked it slowly in response as she climbed off him. Leaning over the console she eagerly sucked his slick cock into her mouth. Her hands stroked his shaft quickly knowing that he was close.

Placing his hands behind his head, he watched the tiny redhead bobbing and stroking his cock eagerly trying to empty his balls. He was close; reaching down he moved all her hair from her face so he could see her mouth on his cock, "Ready snowflake?"

Beth didn't have time to respond and the first gulp of cum filled her mouth and quickly made its way down her throat. The second and third loads were smaller and she easily took them down her throat too. Holding his swollen head in her mouth, she squeezed and stroked Badgers fat cock until it was empty. Once satisfied with herself, she sat up and smiled at him, "Good?"

Badger leaned over and kissed her, "You know how to please your daddy."

The next morning, Beth decided to break the news to her parents, "Troy and I decided to move in together!" She smiled excitedly. It took some convincing, but eventually her parents were on board with the idea. Beth was proud of her salesmanship; she told her parents it was the next logical step to ensure they were compatible before taking it any further. Two weeks later, Beth's father and Troy unloaded the last of her belongings at their apartment. She took the opportunity to introduce Duncan to her father and was pleased that he was oblivious to Duncan being gay.

Later that night, Badger and Coal came over and loaded most of her clothes into the Escalade.

After the first week of living with Badger, Beth found herself struggling to find time to do anything else. If Badger wasn't fucking her, she was getting cleaned up or sleeping; he was insatiable. Many nights she awoke only hours after having given herself to Badger to feel his swollen cock pushing back in to her. Her pussy was well used and always dripping Badgers sticky seed.

The most positive change in the relationship was being treated as his woman. There were no more demands for service, or threats; Badger was her lover and she was his. When her monthly visitor came, Badger's needs were still met with her hungry mouth and tight ass. He was so pleased with their relationship he had even told Coal that he would never so much as look at his snowflake, ever! Badger ensured this conversation took place in front of Beth so she knew there would no longer be fear of being sent to Coal and the boys to be used as a fuck toy until they tired of her.

After a nice hot shower, Beth did the math and realized it had been 5 weeks since her last cycle. It wasn't the first time she was late, but she was concerned and double checked her pills to ensure she hadn't missed any. On the seventh week, her concern grew and she decided it was time to get a pregnancy test on her way over to Duncan and Troy's apartment.

Sitting impatiently on the edge of the tub she watched for the results.

Troy and Duncan prodded at the door, "Well?"

When the plus sign appeared Beth's heart skipped a beat. A mix of emotions took over and she froze in place. When she finally stood and opened the door, she didn't need to speak as both guys knew she was pregnant.

"What are you going to do Beth?" Troy was concerned.

Beth just shook her head as she tried to grasp the magnitude of the situation, "I don't know."

Badger was in a hard-core mood and fucked Beth extra hard that night ensuring he took each of her pleasure openings before filling her ass with a big load of cum. Beth curled into him as he lay catching his breath and kissed his neck, "I'm pregnant."

Badger seemed unfazed by her declaration and just squeezed her ass, "My little snowflake gonna have my baby."

"You want me to keep it?" Beth finally caught his eyes.

He looked sternly at her, "That's my baby and you're gonna have it snowflake."

The next morning Badger woke her up with a gentle kiss before spreading her legs and pushing inside her. He was much more delicate now and kissed her deeply until his balls drained deep inside her, "My little snowflake is gonna have my baby!" Badger smiled down at her from above.

Noting her concern Badger brushed the side of her face tenderly, "We are gonna have a nice family baby. You know I will look after you."

His words went a long way toward easing her fear and doubt, "I love you Badger." Beth smiled up at him.

Over the next few months Beth had spent a lot of time trying to find the words not only to let her parents know she was pregnant, but that the father was black and was the same age as her father. Each of these, in their own would cause her parents to have a meltdown; she had no idea what the trifecta would do to their relationship and at this moment...she really didn't care.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rebellious Princess Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds