• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sheila and Penny

Sheila and Penny

12

Part 1

I had been upstairs that morning doing my chores. I was dressed in a cute little yellow summer dress and leather heels with 4" wedge heels. When I came downstairs I found Mistress Tina (my wife) and Princess Gina (our daughter) in the den. There was a man there that was unknown to me.

"Come here." Tina commanded.

I went in and knelt beside her chair.

"This is Peter. He is Gina's gym teacher." Tina said, then turning to Peter she added. "Peter this is my husband Sheila."

"Husband?" Peter said with a condescending sneer.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" Tina asked.

"He's wearing a dress. He looks like a fruit." Peter said.

Tina looked at me. "Do you like wearing a dress?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. Thank you." I said.

"Are you a fruit?" Tina asked.

"If you say so Mistress." I said.

"I didn't mean to be critical, but I hope you would agree it's hard to understand why a lovely, bright woman would marry a, shall we say, sissy." Peter said.

"Sheila, tell Peter why I married you." Tina said.

As instructed I began. "On our third date Mistress Tina insisted I furnish her some financial information and a key to my house. I was shocked and amazed. As the heir to a small fortune I had, generally speaking, dominated my peers. No woman including my mother had ever challenged me.

All of a sudden here was a long beautiful woman demanding I surrender my life to her or else. I didn't want the or else. Neither did I want to admit to my innermost self that I wanted to be dominated, that I'd always wanted to serve a dominant woman. I gave her what she wanted.

Exactly one week later I had not seen or heard from her, but I came home to find her sitting on my couch. She was nude. Mesmerized, I fearfully inquired as to why she hadn't returned my calls. She ignored my entreaties and asked me one question.

She wanted to know if I knew what was the most powerful force on earth? I didn't know so she told me that it was pussy. She told me she had discovered my stash of women's clothes and toys. She explained that I was rich and she wanted a cuckold husband - I was elected. She allowed me to put on panties, a silk nighty and sandals before I serviced her divine opening. As I worked, she described in a low silky voice the details of her most recent fuck by a real man. She made my future duties very clear and we were married two weeks later. My family, good friends and the members of my real estate business were all in attendance.

I walked down the aisle in a lavender coat dress and 4" single banded pumps and a bridal bouquet. Mistress Tina received me at the alter in a black cutaway tux. The Feeldoe that was firmly inserted in her vagina was clearly visible.

During the service Mistress stood and I knelt before her. I promised to love honor and obey her vagina. She vowed to punish me if I broke any of my pledges. That night the best man who I didn't even know fucked my bride and she fucked me.

I have never and will never have sexual intercourse with my wife. Our beautiful daughter who is also my Princess was artificially inseminated. I serve every desire Mistress Tina and Princess Gina have including, but not limited to cuckoldry and toilet slavery. I love my life and I adopted it freely and eagerly.

Looking up at Tina, Peter said. "I'm sorry Mrs. Ross, but that is disgusting."

"And you are a real man. Right? Well you're not here today to tell us what a macho man you are. You're here to explain why you keep putting your hands on our daughter's vagina." Tina said.

Stuttering and stammering Peter rose in protest. "I've never done any such thing." Looking at Gina he added. "Gina, tell your parents I've done no such thing."

Gina leaned toward him and said. "You're a slimy pedophile and an abuser of women."

"That's a lie." Peter bellowed.

Tina calmly said. "I have reports from other girls that were in your classes and from your wife. You're a pedophile and a bully." She placed a hand on my shoulder before continuing. "And if you ever call my daughter a liar again, my sissy boy here will remove your tongue."

"That's not likely, lady. I'm out of here. You bitches are crazy." Peter said as he rose.

I literally cringed at the comment. I didn't know this guy, but he had made a serious mistake when he insulted my Mistress.

Apparently from nowhere Tina produced a Taser gun and shot him squarely in the chest. He dropped like Newton's apple.

Tina stood over him and popped him again before saying. "Your macho man days are over. Crawl over and kiss Gina's feet." Turning to Gina she said. "Remove your shoes sweetie."

It appeared to be quite an effort for Peter to crawl, but he finally made it and began a tentative job of foot worship..

Tina applied another jolt of electricity, bent low and whispered. "If you don't convince me you appreciate this honor, I'll remove your cock." Turning to Gina again she said. "Why don't you remove your panties sweetheart."

Gina stood and dropped her panties then sat back down.

Tina whispered to Peter again. "You may worship Gina's vagina, but make no mistake. The word here is worship. This is the greatest privilege a sick fuck like you can be granted. You may kiss and verbally compliment her divine opening, but you put your cock at risk if you get an erection. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Gina jerked him back by his hair, pulled the trigger and said. "You piece of shit, never address any girl or woman without adding Princess or Mistress to their name."

"Yes, Mistress." A defeated Peter said.

In a matter of minutes my Mistress had humbled this sissy masquerading as a chauvinist pig. I knew better than he that it was a long term change.

Mumbling compliments and adoration, Peter kissed his way up Gina's lovely legs before reaching her temple. It was a trip I had made on many enjoyable occasions. He used the flat of his tongue to lap at the opening like a puppy laping milk from a bowl.

Speaking to me Tina interrupted his reverie and said. "You may take him upstairs and make him ready."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

Sheila and Penny

Part 2

I lead him upstairs to what he would consider a chamber of horrors, but was actually my bathroom. On the way I placed a call to two of Tina's trusted servants. Both were males that were living full time as females and had been through the process.

"Please strip and stand in the corner until I'm ready for you." I said.

"Look pussy boy, when I get out of here there's going to be hell to pay and I'm going to play kick the can with your pansy ass." Peter said.

"Let me explain a couple of things. Everything that happened downstairs was video tapped in HD. Princess Gina is no doubt preparing an edited version for the internet. You will never teach again and it will touch off a firestorm from past students that will likely land you in jail. Before you leave here today you will have some more unmentionable fun all on tape.

Just for the record, I don't have a pussy so you don't have to address me as mistress, but because of my high level of feminization, if I were you, I'd address me as Miss Sheila now and in the future. As you are about to learn my Mistress thinks up the procedures, but I'm the executioner." I said.

Slowly Peter undressed and stood facing the corner in my bedroom like an errant little boy. When Carla (beautician) and Bobbie (tattooist) arrived we air kissed and hugged and bounded around like school girls.

Carla walked over and popped Peter on the ass. "What are we going to call this one."

I know from past experience the question had to have frightened Peter, but he seemed unmoved. I told the new members of my team that his name was Peter.

"Let's call him Penny." Carla offered as she slapped Peter's ass again. "Do you like that?" He didn't respond so she slapped him again.

A docile Peter said. "Yes, Miss."

"Wow. A fast learner." Bobbie said.

"Okay, Penny. Let's go to the bathroom." I said.

Carla and I applied a thick coat of depilatory cream to Penny's entire body except for a small area above her clitty stick. While the salve worked its magic, Miss Bobbie pierced her ears in three places and put small silver studs in the holes.

I had undressed and Penny got her first look at my caged cock. "Let's get in the shower."

Under the warm gentle waterfall most of her offensive hair disappeared.

"Penny, I know this is all frightening, but if you cooperate I'll make it as comfortable as possible." Lifting my cage, I added. "You are going to be fitted with one of these. Before I do it, I'd be pleased to fellate you if you'd like." I didn't add it might be his last chance for quite some time.

Penny pondered this completely out of left field offer before saying. "Thank you, Miss Sheila."

I kissed her on the mouth. I'm not sure it was a first for her (kissing a male), but on her part it was a jerky tentative kiss. When my tongue penetrated, she responded more from instinct than desire, but her hands found my hips and the kiss developed passion. My lips found her neck and nipples before I began to kneel before her. I cradled her smooth balls in my left hand and ministered to her long smooth shaven cock before putting it in my warm wet mouth. Fellatio is an art and I'm an artist. When my red tipped finger penetrated her anus she exploded filling my mouth with seman. I showed her my coated tongue then swallowed and showed her my clean tongue. She lifted me and this time she was hungry for my mouth and for a taste of her cum.

"Oh my God, Miss Sheila, thank you." Penny said.

While I was setting up a cleansing routine, Bobbie sat Penny on a stool and pierced her nipples. He inserted silver barbells with stirrups.

I bent Penny over the edge of the tub, ass in the air. I lubricated a speculum, put it in her and expanded it. She didn't realize the powder was baking soda and at that point she wasn't physically hurting. I removed the speculum trapping the powder inside her. I hung the enema bag above her and showed her the double bardex before lubricating it and putting it inside her.

We knew what was coming so the moment I released the vinegar solution Carla and Bobbie each grabbed a leg and pulled it off the ground. I straddle Penny's back. We had her immobilized. The chemical reaction inside her expanded in a thick foam. So violent was the reaction some of it even escaped around the bardex, but most of it roared into her bowels.

She flailed to no avail. It would be a long fifteen minutes as her insides pulsated trying to expel the foreign materials before any relief came. It did come when I helped her to the toilet and released the inside balloon on the bardex.

I've been in her position so many times the initial experience is a faded memory, but I know the release is orgasmic. As she sat on the toilet Carla worked on her feet ending with strawberry red enamel toenails.

I tried to comfort Penny as I handed her the bardex. "The next one won't be that bad. I know how stupid it sounds, but the more you relax the easier this will be. Now, put the nozzle in you and bend over the tub."

Penny inserted the nozzle, inflated the balloons and bent over the tub. This time the contents of the two-quart bag was warm water. I rubbed the left side of her tummy and kissed her neck and shoulders as she was filled. We gently hugged and caressed as the clock ran on the second load. This time as the liquid exited, Carla shaped and painted her fingernails the same beautiful strawberry red.

A third enema cycle was required and Penny took it obediently. While she cleared her bowels I ran a scented bubble bath. Penny and I bathed together and I helped her trim the pubic area above her clitty stick and shave her legs. They were chemically hairless, but shaving puts the nerve endings enticingly on end. I touched up a couple of areas the depilatory missed and we emerged hairless, smooth and sweet smelling.

When I handed her a super plus tampon she looked like she would bolt. After another reality moment she said. "I need some privacy."

I made sure I had eye contact and said. "Never again."

To that point I'm not sure Penny had noticed there were no doors in my room, but the reality suddenly crashed in around her. She put a foot on the toilet, moistened the cotton tip with saliva then pushed the cylinder inside her as if she had done it a thousand times.

I knelt before her and installed her cock cage then watched as Bobbie put a dangling silver insert in her navel. Before we began to dress her, Carla carefully shaved her face and applied her makeup. We decided on a blond wig in a bob cut very similar to my hairstyle. She needed to lose twenty or so pounds but she was attractive enough.

"Penny, this a long process. Today is just a start. I'm going to start you on hormones and arrange voice training. I'll help you walk, move and act in a feminine manner, but what you must never forget is that you are subservient to every vagina on the planet. That means every single one." I said.

It finally hit home and she said. "You're talking about my wife. Right?"

"Every vagina." I reiterated then added holding up the key to her new cock cage. "Specifically, I'll be delivering this key to your new Mistress."

"May I just sit down somewhere?" Penny asked.

I said. "Sure."

There was a window seat at the end of the upstairs hall. In silk robes we sat facing each other our feet on the cushion. I made vodka and cranberry juice cocktails and we just sat and drank.

"When I got up this morning this is the last, most outrageous thing I could ever have dreamed would happen to me." Penny said.

I wanted to give her a chance to work all this out for herself so I just looked away and sipped my drink.

"I'm being blackmailed." Penny said.

When I didn't respond she asked. "Do you think you can be blackmailed into doing something you really, really find reprehensible?"

This time my response was quick. "No."

"So your saying you categorically enjoy your life." Penny said. It was a statement or a question or something.

"I hope you will find, as I have, that real peace is gained through personal powerlessness. If you see me later this afternoon on my knees cleaning my Mistress' rectum please realize there was no debate, no great inner conflict. I do as I'm told, when I'm told, where I'm told. I'm happy and free. I don't make plans or decisions or mistakes." I said.

"A case could be made for that being an over simplification or delusion or down right denial." Penny said.

"Or a case could be made that cases require a decision. I'm profoundly subservient. I resigned from the decision business." I said.

We sat in silence drinking our sissy drinks.

"I'd rather have a Scotch and soda." Penny said with a smile.

"I'd rather have what I'm given." I said with an equally beguiling smile. Then on a more serious note I added. "To amplify my answer and just for the record I suspect you and I are very much alike in that we have always wanted to serve a dominatrix. I don't believe you are being blackmailed. I believe you are being fulfilled."

"So, what's next?" Penny asked.

I offered my hand and led her back to the bedroom. As I synched her into a pink on white brocade corset it gave her a bit of a figure. Her waist was smaller than her hips. Her pierced nipples peaked over the corset cups. I tucked some half-moon breast enhancers in the cups to help the look.

She attached pink hose to the corset. Her pink blouse was see-thru with long three-button sleeves and a high ruffled collar. Her white pleated skirt covered her cock cage but not her garter clips. White sling-back, open toe pumps with 3.5" heels and a wide white leather belt completed the ensemble. Again she was no 10, but maybe a 6 or 7.

I helped her with her costume jewelry, a three strand pearl necklace and a bracelet and watch in silver with pearl accents. I put small pearls in her lower ear holes. The final touch was a Swarovski crystal wedding ring set and a large pearl dinner ring.

The heels were at once a challenge and a thrill. We walked to the end of the hall and sat again. I reminded her to keep her knees together.

"Do you want another drink?" I asked.

"Hold the cranberry juice." Penny said with a wide grin.

We shot some vodka and if she was nervous she was able to hide it well.

"Are you ready to go downstairs?" I asked.

"What are they going to do to me." Penny asked.

"You are excited about the opportunity to be of service, so you are going to have a great time." I said.

Sheila and Penny

Part 3

Some combination of inexperience and or intoxication made negotiating the stairs in heels a challenge, but Penny made her entrance with all the grace she could muster. Dressed in virtually identical outfits we knelt in silence before Mistress Tina.

"Stand and turn around very slowly." Tina instructed Penny.

Penny complied and Tina had Penny raise her skirt and show off her cage and tampon cord then said. "I like the look Sheila. What do you think Gina?"

"Let's see if she has learned anything." Gina said.

Without prompting Penny dashed over, removed Gina's shoes and began to worship her feet. "Princess Gina I'm horrified by the way I treated you. No words can express my shame. Please forgive me. I don't deserve it, but please Princess, please forgive me."

"In the future, don't move without being told to by someone with a vagina, for now you may continue." Gina said.

Slowly, deliberately Penny kissed Gina's legs ankle to knee. "Princess, your legs are heavenly. No male should ever be allowed to touch them much less kiss them. Thank you for the privilege. It's just one of the reasons I'm so grateful to be your slave. May I caress your exquisite thighs?"

"How can you be mad at a lap dog?" A snickering Gina asked Tina.

"I suspect she might have a coronary if you let her eat you. Maybe you better give her a good spanking before she starts." Tina said to Gina.

Upon command Penny lay in Gina's lap. Gina produced a leather covered ping pong paddle, lifted Penny's skirt and beat her until she cried, but Penny never complained or begged. When she was commanded, Penny performed cunnilingus on Gina. After climaxing three times Gina's clitoris was so sensitive she had to push Penny away.

"She's not forgiven, but I think there's hope for her." Gina said to Tina.

"Tell Rodney to join us." Tina told me.

Rodney was one of Tina's many willing studs. His cock was long and fat. I knew from experience he could fuck, come and fuck again until any female or sissy was completely spent. If this was to be Penny's initial fuck she would cry again.

"Hi Rodney. This is Penny. She wants to suck your cock." Tina said.

Penny took this to be a command and went to work. As she lowered his pants she dropped to her knees. Rodney wore no underwear. The massive phallus was in her face. Without preamble she put him in her mouth and began. From my perspective I thought she did the best a novice could do.

"This bitch can't suck cock worth a fuck." Rodney said as he jerked her up and pushed her over a nearby chair. "Get that tampon out of you. I'm going to see if you fuck better than you suck."

The girls were enthralled as Rodney raped Penny's ass. I found it hard to watch as he brutalized her till she was bleeding then kept on pounding away. Finally, mercifully he climaxed and filled her with cum. He walked around, had her lick his cock clean then wiped it in her hair. He told her to deposit his load in her hand and eat it to which she dutifully responded.

"You got a lot of work in front of you with that one." Rodney said to Tina.

"Come back later and we'll show you our appreciation." Gina said to Rodney.

Tina told me to take Penny upstairs and get her a hot bath. "Give her some booze and show her how to douche. She can sleep with you tonight and help you make breakfast in the morning. Plan on Gina, Rodney and myself."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sheila and Penny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds