• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolded in Cancun

Cuckolded in Cancun

I'm now remarried but my ex-wife and I were on vacation in Cancun. We went on a boobs cruise where the women have to give up there tops at the start of the cruise. It was all couples I thought. They asked if any single guys were on the cruise and a ripped tan guy raised his hand. They ended up pulling his pants down and he had a huge cock even limp. I noticed my wife staring at it, but everyone was so I didn't think anything of it. Later after many drinks and chatting with couples I saw them talking. We took a rough wave and she fell. He grabbed her and prevented her from falling too hard. She was laying on the deck of the boat and he was on top of her. They started making out and he started fingering her. Then he moved down and licked her pussy in front of everyone. It was a wild cruise so no one cared. After she came on his tongue I thought that would be the end of it. I was turned on and shocked she did it without asking for my permission.

When we pulled in I was quite drunk and followed her back to what I assumed would be our room. I didn't even notice we went to his room. She sat me in a chair facing the bed and handed me some lotion. He then stripped off her bikini and fed her his fat cock. She sucked him until he came in her mouth and he made her cum on his fingers. I was stunned but super turned on and started jerking my 6 inch dick with the lotion she gave me. After watching him cum in her mouth I thought surely he would need a breather but his 9 inch cock stayed rock hard. He licked my wife's pussy and made her cum again before he worked his fat cock in her. My ex is a small woman at 5' 1" and 105lbs. I was mesmerized watching him stretch her insanely tight pussy open with his thick tool. I think she came after he had it about halfway inside. After he worked it all the way in he pinned her legs back beside her and started drilling her. She was squealing and grunting like crazy making noises I had never made her make before. After a solid 15 minutes he grunted and came deep inside her. I thought "wow I've never fucked her that good, but surely he's done".

Nope... Mr. Marathon turn my petite wife over on his bed, spit on her tiny cute asshole, and proceeded to cram his fat cock up her ass. I at this point had never ass fucked her. So a sat there jerking my dick while his hung stranger slammed his 9 inch pole in my wife's ass. She immediately came again. Soon he dropped a load in her ass. I can barely cum 3 times in an entire day and this guy has cum in all 3 of my wife's holes in 45 minutes. After he cums he flips her over and licks her pussy making her cum again. Then he proceeds to fuck her again. I've cum all over myself in my chair at this point. After he fills her pussy up with another load my wife says she's sore and we need to go so she can rest. He thanks me for sharing her with him and I mumble you're welcome (I don't recall permission asked or granted haha).

We went to our room and passed out without discussing the crazy th that just happened. The next morning I wake up to my wife being gone. She comes in after I'm getting out of the shower looking quite happy. I ask where she's been for the last 2 hours and she said she went to eat and bumped into Dave (hung guy) and he took her to his room and fucked her mouth, pussy, and ass again. She then strips off her bikini and I see his cum dripping down her legs. I was stunned but said nothing as she took my hard cock as approval. She said she would jerk me off since she was sore from his big cock. We laid on the bed and she told me how he was the best sex of her life and she wanted to keep Fucking him while on vacation as she jerked me off. I felt turned on and excited and agreed she could. I never watched them have sex again but she fucked him every morning, afternoon, and evening. She would just leave the pool in the afternoons and walk to his room with him and meet me in our room dripping his cum out of her ass and pussy. After that trip she let me fuck her in the ass hahaha.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolded in Cancun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds