• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stranger

The Stranger

I can't even begin to tell you how I found myself in this situation. I never thought what was once my deepest fantasy would become reality. This is not something that happened one drunken night or in the spur of the moment rather this eventuated as a slow build up over many years and now here I am sharing my story.

For a very long time Fred had always fantasized about his wife being with another man but rightly so it stayed exactly that, a fantasy. They were both madly in love with each and deep down Fred understood while the idea excited him that it would most likely stay a distant fantasy.

Over time the conversation slowly became more involved and Jodie's questions led them to the point of curiosity. They agreed that above all else their love would come first and whatever they did or did not decide to do, they would never compromise the fantastic lives they had built together.

With that in mind they agreed in principle to explore the idea and both set down a number of nonnegotiable rules. They both agreed that this person must not be known to them but also understood they both must feel comfortable with the right person.

It took them a long time, Jodie was shy and nervous but one day they agreed they felt they had found someone they could meet and see what eventuated. Fred had met him once and set clear ground rules and was comfortable with their initial meeting while Jodie had only ever seen some photos and on face value was comfortable meeting the stranger.

They agreed that if this did eventuate it would need to be at a hotel, the less information the stranger knew about their personal lives the better.

The night finally arrived, Fred and Jodie hired a hotel room and got dressed to meet at the downstairs bar at 8:00pm. They were both under no obligation and if either felt uncomfortable at any stage they agreed that it would not go any further.

Jodie looked beautiful has always, she was wearing a beautiful long black dress that revealed her chest in a very classy manner. The dress draped down and perfectly fitted around her big beautiful behind. Fred smiled to himself as they shared the bathroom getting ready and thought how lucky he was to have someone so beautiful in his life. Fred was dressed in suit paints and a nice white collared shirt. They both looked in the mirror and agreed they looked good even taking a quick photo together.

"Are you ready?" Fred asked. Jodie took a deep breath in the mirror, looked at herself, smiled back with a quiet calm confidence in her beautiful black dress and stepped out the hotel door.

They met the stranger at the lobby bar and exchanged pleasantries, small chit chat and nervous but excited energy. They enjoyed drinks for approximately an hour and the laughter slowly became louder as the night went on. At this point the decision was Jodie's to make, if she felt comfortable and wanted to explore things further in the hotel room she simply needed to give Fred the go ahead.

Although Jodie had a few drinks and had become relaxed, she still felt confident and in control. Jodie nervously interrupted the conversation, looked at Fred with a smile and said "shall we go up to our room?"

Everyone smiled, they paid the bill and hopped into the lift up to their floor. The lift ride felt like an eternity and was filled with nerves riddled with excitement.

The agreement from the outset was that Jodie was under no obligation to agree to anything. Initially only her and Fred would be intimate while the stranger watched and at the conclusion she agreed to please the stranger orally. Anything beyond this point was purely her decision and one she would make only if she felt comfortable.

As they entered the room and reached the end of the bed Fred strongly grabbed Jodie and locked her in a passionate embrace. Without saying a word he told her through his kiss that he loved her so much and Jodie while initially caught off guard returned the kiss just as passionately reciprocating the love they both had for each other.

He gently pushed her back onto the end of the bed where she fell and sat in front of him. He smiled, unbuckled his belt and released his hard cock right in front of Jodie's face. Jodie closed her eyes, wrapped her hands around his cock and gently embraced it with her mouth. She knew Fred was aroused as he pushed his hips back towards her and released a groan. As she slowly took more and more of his cock into her mouth she couldn't ever recall feeling it as big as it was right then in that moment.

With her eyes shut she worked into a rhythm licking and sucking his bulging cock as his hands gently rubbed the back of her head. At this point Fred was beginning to return her thrusts with his hips and his hands had begun slowly caressing her breasts. As Fred fondled Jodie's breasts her shoulder straps slowly fell to the side and she immediately felt a surge of blood. Without acknowledging the stranger, for the first time she knew that she was exposed and he could see her beautiful perky tits as she continued to suck Fred's cock.

Fred pulled his cock out of Jodie's mouth and guided her further up the bed. With her dress now down beyond her bare naked breasts, Fred lifted her legs and pulled the lower half of her dress up above her waist. Fred slowly climbed on to the bed, Jodie was now fully exposed with her juicy wet pussy clear for anyone to see. The excitement and curiosity of the unknown had clearly made her very wet.

For the first time she opened her eyes and quickly glanced over to the stranger. At this point he was sitting in a chair by the bed, their eyes locked for a split second as she felt a surge of blood run through her veins. That split second was interrupted by the size of his massive cock that he was slowly stroking as he watched Jodie laying on her back with her perky tits fully exposed, legs spread and wet pussy glistening back. Their intense stare was interrupted by Fred's rock hard cock sliding straight into Jodie's wet pussy. She was brought straight back to reality and began to forcefully meet her hips with each of Fred's thrusts. Fred's cock was bulging deep inside of her and the pair were both overcome with pure lust. The excitement of it all had both of them fucking as hard as they ever had before as they built up to an intense climax. Fred slowly pulled out and stepped away, Jodie lay there for a split second in complete nirvana having just had one of the best orgasms of all time. The feeling of nirvana quickly disappearing as she now realised what would come next.

She looked back at the stranger for only the second time, still amazed at the size of his cock. She could see that his cock was glistening with pre cum as he watched this beautiful woman fuck her husband and anticipate what was about to happen next.

Jodie slowly closed her legs and stood up. She lifted her beautiful dress over herself and slowly walked over to the stranger. Her mind was filled with nerves, excitement and curiosity. She stood fully naked before him and slowly came down on to her knees, she was now face to face with his large cock.

She had always loved Fred's cock but as she knelt before the stranger she could not help but wonder how she would try to take it in her mouth. She looked up at him with her beautiful big blue eyes, wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slowly and teasingly kissed the tip of his giant cock head tasting his sweet pre cum. She opened her mouth and slowly wrapped her lips around his thick cock while keeping her eyes firmly locked on him. She could feel the thickness in her grip as she closed her eyes and began to match her strokes with her mouth. She felt his hips tighten as he let out a moan of pleasure. She found herself extremely aroused at the thought of how horny she could make him and the control she had over him purely from using her mouth.

At this point she could feel her pussy was extremely wet and she couldn't stop thinking about his cock deep inside of her. She stopped the frantic sucking of his cock, let out one last gasp trying to catch her breath before looking up with her big blue eyes and innocently whispering "fuck me".

She slowly stood up and and led him to the bed where she laid on her back fully naked. She spread her legs wide, curled her toes in anticipation and her hands rested on his chest as he gently lowered himself closer to her. She could feel the heat of his large cock resting on her clit, he gave her a reassuring smile and slowly slid his large, thick cock deep into her pussy. She came immediately as his cock first thrust into her while she uncontrollably let out a loud moan. She placed her hands on his hips inviting him and nearly forcing him to pick up the pace and intensity of his thrusts. She could feel her pussy wrap itself around his thick cock as it entered every inch of her juicy wet pussy.

She had lost all sense of reality as she rose off her back onto her elbows so she could absorb the force his deep and hard fucking. Her face turned from initial ecstasy to horny deviant in the blink of an eye. Here she was completely naked, wet pussy being rammed hard by a complete a stranger that she had met only an hour or so ago. Leaning on her elbows her tits were bouncing frenetically, she was moaning loud by this point clearly not caring who could hear her. She bit firmly on her bottom lip as she threw her head back, her toes locked in an intense curl as if every inch of her body was on the verge of exploding.

They were both now grunting loudly in unison as her right hand had found her clit and began to match his intense fucking of her pussy.

Fred an invisible spectator by this point could see a side of his dearest wife Jodie that he had never seen before but could only dream of. As the stranger began fucking Jodie harder and faster his strokes became longer. From a distance Fred could see the strangers cock covered in Jodie's cum as she was intensely orgasming but refusing to stop, only begging him for more.

The stranger withdrew his cock leaving Jodie panting and covered in sweat, her tits rising and falling with each deep breath she took. With the strangers cock now out of her pussy Jodie continued to rub her clit with intensity to the point of squirting all over the strangers chest something Fred had never witnessed before.

The stranger smiled back at Jodie and leaned down to taste her sweet pussy juices that were now overflowing like a volcanic eruption. His tongue ran up and down her pussy lips tasting each drop of dripping cum only to stop at her clit and give it a slow intense kiss to which Jodie let out a loud "FUCK!!"

The stranger than grabbed Jodie by the ankles, lifted them high and wide where he began to lick and work his way down to her asshole. By this stage Fred is in complete shock, Jodie has never in all these years ever allowed Fred to go anywhere near her ass and his cock is nowhere near as large as the strangers.

Her exposed asshole is glistening with pussy juice that has run down and now is being penetrated by the strangers exploring & probing tongue.

With his cock still rock hard the stranger rolls Jodie over onto her knees leaving her exposed asshole within an inch of his massive cock head. Jodie as if in a complete trance simply arches her back inviting his cock to enter her ass. Not needing a second invitation the stranger in one forceful thrust enters Jodie's ass.

Fred can see Jodie's eyes rolling back into her head as the stranger builds up to an intense rhythm deep inside. As if she has done this a million times before Jodie simply absorbs and enjoys his cock to the point that her hand has now found her clit again and is working to his rhythm. The stranger is now visibly close to breaking point forcefully fucking Jodie in the big fat juicy ass.

As he clearly begins to reach climax Jodie turns to him and begs him to blow in her mouth. He withdraws his bulging cock and Jodie turns around on all fours and willingly takes all of his cock deep into her throat. The stranger doesn't say a thing but begins to aggressively fuck her mouth. As he throws his head back it is obvious for Fred to see that he is cumming. He looks to Jodie with the strangers cock deeply wrapped in her mouth and her eyes are firmly locked on the stranger. Her eyes are intense with all innocence now gone she does not deviate from her stare until he pulls his cock out. Not a single drop of cum to be seen on his cock nor on Jodie's face which is another first for Fred as his wife has always refused to swallow his semen in all their time together.

Jodie collapses on the bed as the stranger stands and calmly begins to get dressed. Jodie looks up to Fred and orders him to give him their home address for the "next visit".

Fred dumbfounded by the events that just occurred obliges. The stranger does not say a word as he politely smiles, takes the address and leaves. Fred closes the door, returns to the bed where Jodie now lay covered and fast asleep. What the fuck just happened Fred asks himself...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds