• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother's Cock Sucking Wife

Brother's Cock Sucking Wife

I could hear the holiday music playing as my wife Jen and I got to the door of my brother's house. The aroma of baking and home cooking greeted us inside. Rick welcomed us and took our coats.

"The drinks are in the kitchen. Help yourself. You're just in time. The roast just came out of the oven."

We made our way to the kitchen. Her sister Julia was there. We swapped hugs and hello kisses.

Jen asked her, "Are George and the kids here?"

"Yeah, they're all around somewhere."

It's the typical family holiday time. Where there always seems to be one too many for each room to hold yet it never feels crowded. My brothers are here, their wives, and my sister with her family. I'm never quite sure how many nieces and nephews are here. They always seem to be scurrying around and I never quite see them all at once.

I get a drink and go into the den. There's animated talk about which team in the playoffs has the better goal stuffers and whether the speed of the outside wingers will beat them on downfield plays. My team didn't get this far so I stay neutral. We're saved by the dinner bell.

We get all the family updates and gossip during the meal. Who's career is up, who's is down. What the kids are up to, who's doing well in school and what delightful mischief one or the other got into. What crazy goings on there are at the neighbor's house. Half of it gets repeated by time the dessert is served.

There's a good deal of flirting going on all through out. I'm getting vibes from Julia and from Rick's wife, Karoline. They are both sister-wives of mine so it's expected. Jen and her brother-husbands are trading winks and innuendo, too. The family marriage tradition here on Ephaedra creates a lot of energy when we all get together. We marry our wive's sisters and our husband's brothers. We don't get to see our other spouses every day so it's always a happy occasion when we do.

A card game gets going in the dining room once the meal has been cleared away. It starts out low stakes but sometimes gets a bit rich for my tastes once the drinks start to have their influence. I decide to go to the den and see if the game has started yet. It has. It's just a minute and a half in. I sit to watch for a while. My phone buzzes. That's when I know Karoline wants my cock. It was a text message.

"Msg. from Karoline: Upstairs. Sewing Rm. Bring cock."

I take the last sip of my drink and head up the stairs. Rick is five years older than me. Karoline is six years older yet. She's always had a kind of older woman appeal to me. I like her. She's cute. And always a happy person. Everyone laughs when I call her the quickie queen because they know. She'll come on to you at the most unexpected times. Just for a quickie. She's good too. We have had some long, knock your socks off love making sessions. Our first time was like that. All afternoon. Then we took a shower and kept at it half the evening. I'm sure she has something different in mind this time, though.

At the top of the stairs, on the way by, I notice my wife half naked in the bedroom. Getting it on with one of her other husbands. I didn't see which one, though it might have been Julia's husband. When I get to the sewing room Karoline is wearing a whispy house dress, close fitting around the chest giving good definition to her C cup tits and thin enough to just see her white bra beneath. She was laying on the carpet facing the door when I came in. She had her dress pulled up and and her panties pulled down just enough to show me her trimmed bush and pretty pussy lips.

"Do you think my bush matches the carpet?" she asked teasingly.

My balls prickled with delight at seeing her being so naughty.

"I think your pussy looks a lot better than the carpet." It may not match the carpet but her bush is the same auburn reddish brown as her shoulder length hair. Her legs are still smooth and shapely, soft and titillating to touch.

She asked, "Did you bring cock?"

I unzip my pants and pull them down showing her my already half hard manhood.

"Come here." She takes my balls in her hand and kisses the tip of my cock. It twitches at her touch.

"Mmmm. I've been wanting that since you and Jen got here."

She slips her juicy lips around the head and licks it with her tongue. There's fire in my balls and it's spreading to my cock. She sits up and puts her hand on my shaft while her tongue licks up the underside to the tip. Hot desire washes over me. My cock is full and hard. Her hand and her mouth move together up and down on me. I put my hands on the back of her head and rock my hips to her stroking.

"Oh, god, Karoline, honey! This is why I love you! Oh, yeah, honey. Ohhh. Sweet baby."

She puts her other hand lower on my shaft so a couple of fingers rub my balls while her two hands move in unison. It feels like she gets a little more in her mouth with each stroke. She holds me deep in her mouth and starts humming. My balls roil in excitement. my cock shuddering in anticipation.

"Here it cums, babe!"

She starts sucking on me and squeezing tighter. The spasms of pleasure shoot along my cock one after another. My whole body tingles. She licks up every drop she can. It feels so good I can't stand it. I want it stop but I don't want it to stop. Oh, god, and she's still squeezing and sucking. I break away from her hands and mouth. I sit, enjoying the spasms of pleasure until I can finally speak.

"You always leave me weak in the knees, hon." I kiss her.

I know what she wants now. I know how much her pussy aches for it. I found out how much she likes it on my honeyday date with her, that first time after the wedding and her honeymoon with Rick. He doesn't like that kind of sex. I had no idea until Karoiline and I were naked that first time and we were kissing and caressing and getting each other turned on. I did it and it was pure ecstasy for her.

I pull her back down on the carpet, on her back again. I get between her legs and pull her panties down to her knees. I start kissing and licking the inside of her thigh. My hand gently massages her other thigh the same way. I lick up between her pussy lip and leg, over the top and down the other side.

"Oh, hon, you know what I need and I like the way you give it to me."

I put my tongue in the middle, searching for her cunt, circling it. She puts her hands on the back of my head. I lick her cunt some more. My tongue starts toward her clit, licking up her wetness as I go. I find the foreskin flap that covers her clit and slide my tongue under. Her back arches and her hips shudder.

She pants, "OH! Oh, yeah."

I feel the tip of her clit and tickle it. She gasps in delight. I suck on her clit. I feel it growing and getting firm. I lick from the base to the tip. Her hips shudder. I lick it one more time. It's firm enough now to push the foreskin flap aside. I like Karoline's large clit. There's nearly a half inch showing now.

I start cunt lapping her. My tongue starts in her cunt and quickly licks up to her clit. Then back and do it again. I slide a finger in her wet cunt, stroking her with a little "Here kitty, kitty" curl. I keep lapping. Her hips are rocking and she's panting with my tongue strokes. Then I wrap my lips around her clit, tickle it with my tongue and hum.

"OH! OHH! HOT FUCK YES!" she screams.

Her back arches hard and I hold on tight. My tongue keeps stroking her clit. She squeezes her thighs together. It feels like she's going to crush my head. Her hips quiver and shake for a while. She sighs, "Oh, baby. Oh. hon." She begins to relax and I pull my face away from her pussy. When she's caught her breath I kiss her. Then I stand and pull my pants up. She pulls her panties up and I take her hand to help her get up. I hug her and kiss her.

I say, "Thanks, hon. You are always a special kind of hot."

"Oh, you too! You made me tingle all over. You always do. You know how much I like my pussy licked. I wish Rick liked that as much as you do. He just won't do it. I guess that's why a girl needs more than one husband!"

I stop at the bathroom and wash my face before I go back downstairs to the den. I pick up my glass from the end table and go to the kitchen to make myself another drink. My wife Jen is there exchanging girl talk with some of the other wives.

"That Karoline sure is a screamer," she teases me.

"Oh, you heard it next door?"

"Huh? Oh, no. George and I were done before that. We heard it down here!"

"She does like it tickled." There's a buzz of "nothing wrong with that" from the other women. And Jen's older sister Julia gives me a wink and a smile.

With so many of each other's husbands and wives at these family gatherings there have to be rules of etiquette. It's not a big family orgy. First of all, there are children present. Any hanky panky between husbands and wives is done in private. Physical displays of touching that amount to foreplay, holding hands, snuggling, passionate kissing, shoulder rubs, and the like are considered rude. It's not polite to make public requests or invitations for intimacy, especially in front of one's other spouses. Those are strictly private conversations. Like Karoline's text message. It doesn't matter if others know what's going on. It's rude to flaunt it.

I take my drink into the dining room to see how the card game is going. Some of the players have changed. Karoline's sister, Lorrie, has gotten into the game. I have brief thoughts of playing a different kind of card game with her. But, no, no. She's not one of my wives. She's is one of Rick's wives, of course, by marriage to Karoline. But it would be like, well, as bad as incest to mess around with my brother's sister-wife. Cute as she is I let the thought pass. The stakes in the game have doubled. Some of the players have decidedly richer piles of coin and script than the others. That's why I only play the other kind of poker where I don't mind losing the shirt off my back.

I admire the way Uncle Leo plays. He's the senior of the group and never gets excited. It's not just that he has a knack for winning. Not winning big. Winning often. He keeps his losses small when he doesn't win, too. If I were going to be a gambler Uncle Leo would be the perfect mentor. He's a patient player. He doesn't press his luck and he seems to know when the odds are to his advantage. Lorrie isn't doing too bad either. After a few drinks I think some of the other players let their day dreams get the best of them. She wins a few hands that seem improbable but for the other players bad bets. They're suckers for her bluffing. Except Uncle Leo.

Eventually I drift back to the den to watch more of the game. Play goes back and forth. Just as one team is about to score the other gains an advantage and they do it all over again. The defenses seem to be winning the day. Julia comes and sits next to me to watch the game. She watches for a few minutes until the momentum swings again then decides it's boring. "Don't you think so?" she asks me with an inviting wink.

"It's the second half and here's no score yet so, yes, boring."

She stands. "I'm going to go find something more fun. I think I'll go upstairs and freshen up." She leaves and walks up the stairs. I know exactly what she means. I turn to catch the view as she walks away. Her ample hips sway rhythmically with each step. She's taller than Jen, close to my height. And proportionately more ample everywhere. Not enough to be chubby. Just enough to enhance her femininity. She turns as she starts up the stairs. I sigh in appreciation at the sight as her D cups lead the way and her curvaceous behind follows. I watch the game for a couple more plays. Not much action here. I get up to look for more fun.

Julia is standing at the top of the stairs. I see her there as I start up, legs just enough apart, her already short skirt hiked up to let me see her black lace panties. She greets me with a hug.

She said, "I wasn't sure you got the hint."

"I wanted to give you time to finish freshening up."

"Am I fresh enough for you?" she said as she put her hand on my crotch.

"Mmm. I'd say just about right." I add jokingly, "Let's get a room."

"Oh, well, I think you're just about fresh enough too!"

I take her hand and lead her into the bedroom.

I kiss her. She embraces me and gives back my passion.

I whisper to her, "I'm glad you're here today. I thought you might not make it this year. I'd have missed you."

"Last minute changes. I know!"

I undid my pants, let them fall, kicked off my shoes and stepped out in just my briefs. She slipped out of her skirt and we got on the bed. We lay, facing each other, undoing the buttons on each other's shirts then taking them off. I suck on her round, firm breast through her bra. It's a lacy light weight fabric and I can feel her nipple hardening through it. My cock likes it. She's kissing the side of my neck while I play. I roll back on my side and Julia notices the growing excitement bulging in my undies. She puts her hand in my undies and plays with my hardness.

She says, "It's as nice as I remember."

"Has it been that long."

"I like it this long," she laughs. "Just a few months. But I remember it sometimes when I miss you."

Her gentle touch feels good and I let her rub me while I watch her. I love the way the straps of her bra and the edges of her panties snug against her ample flesh just enough to pull the skin in a bit. It looks like all her sexiness is about to burst out. I unfasten her bra to help it escape. She lets me go and finishes taking off her bra. Now it's my turn. I cup her breasts with my hands. They're a bit more than a handful each. The smooth, soft warmth of her skin titillates me as I gently rub them.

"And these are just as nice as I remember them."

I slide my hand down across her belly and under the waist band of her panties. Her full bush makes my cock twitch in delight and a shiver of excitement runs up my spine. I reach lower and feel her pussy lips. I let my finger tip rest on the foreskin flap that covers her clit and I rub it. She moans softly. I can feel her pussy getting wet as I massage her clit cover. I roll over and kiss her, still rubbing her. Our tongues meet and our passions soar.

I whisper in her ear, "God, I like the way it feels when I'm in your arms and so close to you. Not just for your hot sexiness, for you, who you are. Like it's the best part of being naked and having sex with you."

"I do feel that and I like it every time. More than just making each other horny and cumming. You satisfy ME."

"And you, me, my sweet sister-wife."

I roll to the side and pull her panties down and off. She takes my undies off. I get on top of her, she wraps her legs around me and we kiss. My hard cock is pressed against her wetness, the tip luxuriating in her bush. We kiss and nibble for some time. Then I slowly pump my hips to and fro, sliding my cock on her pussy. She unwraps her legs and spreads them a bit. My strokes get longer. Her full, ample pussy lips caressing the side of my shaft. I prop myself up a bit and take my cock in my hand, holding it at the base. I gently slap her clit cover with the tip. I rub it on the foreskin and slap it a few times again, harder.

"Oh, yes!" she purrs.

I keep slapping it until I see her clit is expanding and peeking out from under it's cover. I gently rub my tip on it. My cock is aching to fuck her and it feels so good!

She pants, "OH, ohh, ohhh."

She puts her arms around me and pulls me close and whispers hotly in my ear, "Cum inside me, honey. Cum inside me!"

She spreads her legs wider. I slide down a bit and slip the tip in her cunt hole.

"More, baby!"

I push in, making small strokes, each one getting more of my cock wet with her juices. With one last push I feel her clit pressed against me at the top of my balls. I press hard and hold it there. Her hips begin to thrust and stroke me slowly. I press harder as she rubs her clit against me. Her thrusts get harder and quicker. I start to move in and out with her movements. Then I start to pump her. I come out slowly then thrust each stroke in hard until I slap against her clit.

She coos, "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck, yes. Just like that, honey!"

I keep going but resist the temptation to go fast, making it last. And then I feel that electric tingling in my balls. I slam her a couple more times with hard strokes and feel the spasms start. I push all the way in and let myself feel bolts of pleasure with each spurt of cum in her deep, sexy, and oh so ample cunt.

I say, "Oh, yes baby! Oh, yes. You're too good, honey. Ohh. Ohhhh. Hmmmm."

We lay there for a while. Even after we'd caught our breaths and our hearts had stopped racing we were still. Just cooing at each other. Touching and sharing each other. Feeling satisfied.

I told her, "I wish you lived closer. I miss you sometimes."

She said, "Maybe that's part of what makes it so special. That we have time to miss each other and nurture the yearning for each other."

"You mean we'd wear it out if we did it all the time?"

She said, "You never know! It might take a lot to get there though."

"You'll be here the rest of the week?"

"Yes. George and I go back on Saturday."

I suggest, "Let's do dinner and each other some night then."

"How about Tuesday?"

I agree, "It's a date."

We help each other get dressed. After one last kiss we go join the rest of the party. The crowd has thinned a bit as some have made their exits. There's a bit of a roar from the den. Sounds like someone finally scored in the game. The card players in the dining room are getting serious now. There's only large sccript on the table. It looks like Uncle Leo still has the most, though Lorrie has nearly as much. Judging from the meager stakes in front of the other three left in the game it's not going to last much longer.

I settle in the den to see what the excitement was about. The Nouganton Loyalists have taken a lead with only minutes left in the game. That seems to please most of the room. Except cousin Mike. I think he has money bet on the Banfport Gills. The Gills make an effort but time runs out on them. Jen comes in and hints she's ready to call it a day and head home. We make the rounds saying our goodbyes.

Jen and I have the usual conversation on the way home. Sharing tidbits of news and gossip we'd heard. And sharing a little pillow talk about our spousal encounters. And just what it was that made Karoline scream like that. By time we get home we're horny enough to have our own encounter for a night cap.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother's Cock Sucking Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds