• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skinny Dipping with the Neighbors

Skinny Dipping with the Neighbors

What I'm about to tell you happened a long time ago. My wife Lindsey and I were in our mid-30s. We had been married for about 12 years. I worked in an accounting firm and we had held a picnic at our house for members of the firm. When the party was over we had half a keg of beer left and Lindsey and I talked about what to do with the rest of the beer.

We had friends who lived around the corner and decided to call them and ask if they wanted to come and party. It was dark outside and our kids were asleep upstairs. When our neighbors had put their kids to bed, they came over to help us finish off the rest of the keg.

It was an early summer night. I don't really remember how it happened, but after a while we were all naked and swimming in the pool. Pamela, our neighbor, was rather short and reasonably attractive. She had very large breasts, with large brown nipples. While she was swimming in the pool she did an up upside down dog paddle, so all I could see of her was her hairy bush floating along the top of the water. I had never seen her naked before, so it gave me an immediate erection. We kept getting out of the pool and going over to the keg to drink another beer. It was a real turn on to be standing there with her naked, glistening with water and standing only a few feet away.

At some point, her husband, Ron, decided that he should go home to check on their kids, who were asleep in their house. My wife decided she would go with him. So the two of them jumped up into his pickup truck, stark naked, and drove off to check on Ron and Pamela's kids. That left Pamela and me there together at the pool, alone. It was kind of funny being naked all alone with a neighbor, while my wife and her husband were off by themselves in a pickup truck, without a stitch of clothes on.

I remember asking Pamela to get out of the pool and walk with me over to the keg to get another beer and she did. It was incredibly erotic and my erection attested to that fact. I really don't remember what we talked about, but I do remember that she kept looking down at my raging hard-on and smiling. After a while, the beer got the best of me and I had to take a pee. So I stood there, in front of her, turned my back and took a piss. Because of the amount of beer I had consumed, it didn't feel odd to be standing in the buff and urinating in front of this naked woman friend, but in retrospect, the mere thought of it makes me horny as hell.

And my eyes? I couldn't keep them off her chest. Maybe that's why she kept smiling. Those beautiful dark round circles were just inches from me. Her breasts were large and voluptuous. Looking back, I really have no idea why I didn't at least run my hands over her tits, or run my tongue over her nipples, or pull her to me to run my hands over her ass. But I didn't. I guess I was just being faithful to my wife. But in the years since that night, I play it over and over in my mind and imagine how nice it would have been to squeeze her breasts and lick those beautiful nipples. I really don't know why I didn't.

I don't know how long my wife and her husband were away, but it was probably at least forty-five minutes. Given the fact that their house was about a three minute drive, they were gone for well more time than was necessary to check on sleeping kids. I never asked my wife what happened when they drove off naked in the pickup truck, but I'm sure there was some touchy-feely going on. Eventually they did get back and we continued to drink from the keg, standing around totally naked with each other. When it was time for them to leave, well into the night, we said our "good-byes" and I pulled naked Pamela to me in a full body hug and rubbed my still erect hard-on across her belly. I didn't come at that point, but it didn't take long after they left for Lindsey and me to explode in mutual rapture.

We never repeated this venture. Several years later, the neighbors got divorced, and no longer get along well, although on occasion they come together for family events. Recently at their daughter's wedding we joked about the fact that we had gone skinny dipping together and that my wife and the husband had gone off in the pickup truck naked together for a very long check on the kids. Looking back it was a fun night, one that gets me well aroused every time I think about it.

***************

Danny has never asked me what happened when Pamela's husband and I left in his pickup truck to check on their kids the night of the firm picnic party. And that's probably a good thing. All I took with me was a towel, in case we got stopped on the way, but I just lay the towel on the seat beside me. I don't know why, but I scooted over on the bench seat of the pickup truck and sat right next to the naked driver. After he shifted into reverse to back down the driveway, he put his arm over my shoulders. Here I was completely nude, with the husband of my close friend. As Danny said, this is a completely true story.

I really didn't know Pamela's husband, Ron, well, although I guess I knew him well enough to go on a short trip with him stark naked. He was a medical doctor, but he wasn't home much for the kids. I wasn't afraid to leave home naked with him; I didn't expect any problems, and Danny certainly didn't seem to mind. But the fact is that I'd been married for 12 years, and this was the first time I'd been alone and naked with another man, even though it was with my husband's consent.

When Ron took his arm from my shoulders to shift back into forward drive, I lifted my towel over my shoulders; I guess I was protecting myself from someone else looking at us, but we were in the country, so there was no one else to watch. Ron stopped the truck about halfway to his house and put it in park. He reached over and cupped my left breast, and with his other hand brought my face close to his. I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't interested in kissing him, but then, again, I was being permitted by my husband to leave with him totally nude. When two people are naked, kissing can happen. But, for me, this was something new.

I really didn't expect to be kissing this man, but since we were naked, it sort of seemed appropriate. I opened my mouth and kissed him back; our tongues darted back and forth; it was a great kiss. By now I was hot; I was wet; I was confused. He guided my hand to his cock, which was in full display; he was erect; he was big and he was interested in me. After we kissed, again and again, he began to guide my head to his erect cock. I said, "No. This is too much."

He said, "Please, I've always wanted you to do this to me."

A pretty standard line. But his cock was large, bigger than Danny's. I was rather intrigued. Then I did something I really hadn't expected to do. Sometimes you just do something, but don't really know why. I told him I'd suck his cock for a couple of seconds, but he wasn't going to come in my mouth. After all, we were just going to check on their kids.

I had sex with a couple of guys before I was married, but not many. I'd dated a lot of men, and they all wanted to screw, but I found that if I gave them a blow job, they'd be happy and I wouldn't have to worry about the other consequences of fucking. Also, I felt that I really wanted to save myself for marriage. Okay, I wasn't perfect, but at least I tried. But blow jobs weren't that big a deal; if I gave a blow job, I didn't have to fuck him; the guy was happy, I preserved my self-respect. Besides, I like giving blow jobs.

So I figured if I gave Ron a quick blow job, it was sort of like before I met Danny, solve the tension - protect my "virginity." Besides, his dick was pretty big, and I was enthralled. So I sucked him off; his shaft was hard, but the head of his cock had such soft skin. I licked the tip of his cock and kept taking it into my mouth as far as I could. I only intended to lick him for a couple of seconds - to feed his ego so that he could always look and me a think "I've had my dick in her mouth." But once I started, I didn't want to stop. It didn't take him long; he shot spurt after spurt. I took it all in my mouth, but opened the door and spit it out. We then went to check on the kids.

When we got back to our house, Danny and Pamela were standing very close to each other. I'm sure they took advantage of their time alone to become much better acquainted. But I wasn't going to open the conversation and risk having to confess what happened in the pickup truck. Again, probably nothing Danny needs to know, and I'm glad he never asked.

When Ron and Pamela left, Danny and I jumped into the pool, and within seconds he was inside me. I was so hot I reached orgasm over orgasm by the time he shot his load, which wasn't long.

It's kind of funny, the night we spent with Pamela and Ron was incredibly erotic, but it never happened again. That's ok. Looking back it was a fun night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skinny Dipping with the Neighbors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds