• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lapdance in Vegas

Lapdance in Vegas

12

My wife, Fundelight, and I decide to take a trip to Vegas. A place where we knew no one and could redefine who we were for a brief time. We arrived a bit haggard and check into our hotel. When we reach our room we quickly put on our swimsuits and headed down to the vast hotel pool. I was pleased to see that Fundelight was wearing a short, flashy, metallic swimdress and high wedge heels. Certainly not something she would wear back at home.

First order of business was to order drinks. Gin and tonic was the clear choice and we asked the skimpily attired waitress at the pool for two. After acquiring towels and getting chairs we settled in with our gin and tonics and began to relax.

We soon struck up a conversation with two guys, in their 20's, sitting next to us. Rick and Josh were good friends out in Vegas for a week of fun. They had been there a day and had adapted quickly to their new found lifestyle with beer and plans for hitting the clubs for the night.

After quite a bit of conversation we found them to be nice guys with upbeat outlooks. Both my wife, Fun, and myself we're having a good time chatting with them. At different times I noticed Rick and Josh sneaking a peek at Fun. They both had steady eye contact when they were talking to her and when they thought she wasn't looking they would quickly look up and down her body. I certainly wouldn't blame them, she looked great.

Before their night on the town the boys thought they would shower, get dressed and try their hand at poker in the casino. They both admitted that they didn't know much about the game and were going to go up to their room and review the casino rules on their phone and practice a bit. They invited us to their room to practice. I didn't know much about poker either but I invited them up to our room instead. I explained that we had a suite that had a living room and it would be more comfortable than sitting on a beds.

"Well your plan worked out well" Fundelight said when they left the pool.

"What do you mean by that?" I replied. She went on to remind me that we were going to try involving others in our "fun" for the weekend. I had honestly forgotten about that and had invited them up to our room because I thought it would be fun in the conventional sense.

After I finished defending myself, for something I hadn't intended to do, I started to think about how quickly she picked up on my comment. I was almost always the one to come up with sexual suggestions. It's like she was anticipating something. Now it was my turn to point the finger at her. "Well what did you have in mind?"

A slight smile came over her face. "Oh, I don't know. You are always trying to get me to dress sexily. Maybe I could dress up, in one of those sexy outfits that we brought, and I could serve you guys beer."

Now there was a smile on my face. She gently patted the hardening lump in my pants and said, "I'll take that as a sign of approval." I smiled and silently nodded.

We went back to the room to get cleaned up. I showered and got dressed and headed out to the living room while Fun got ready. I was relaxing for a bit when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there were the guys (who else would it be we didn't know anyone else there.) The were well dressed, looking like high-rollers, with slacks and sports coats.

I invited them in and showed them the living room. They had standard room and were impressed with the big living room. They probably thought we were high-rollers too, instead of what we were, a couple that splurged on the next room up for the weekend. There was a high table in the room with stools. They had brought several decks of cards. I asked if they wanted a beer and they both said absolutely.

I went back to the bedroom area to see if Fundelight had finished with her hair. To my surprise she was not only done with her hair she was completely dressed. And dressed she was, she was wearing a mini-dress with broad black and white horizontal stripes that showed a lot of leg. Very tight and very sexy. She also had on white, 6" platform pumps and her hair was curled. She had on sexy, light, almost silvery lipstick The overall ensemble made her look both fun and very hot. Fun sent me back out and said she would bring some beers.

I went back out to the living room and I noted a slight look of disappointment from the guys because I didn't have beer but they are nice guys and didn't say a word.

The door from the bedroom opened and out walked Fundelight. They looked up as they heard the clicking of her heels across the tile floors. When they turned around their jaws kind hung open. They remained silent until she said "Hi Guys" and they stumbled out their hellos. It's funny how clothing works. She wore a lot less at the pool but the dress and heels were just so sexy.

"Do you guys want a beer?" she said repeating the same question I asked them minutes before. They were both a little flustered and Josh was visibly blushing. They said something along the lines of yes please and kind of just sat there.

When she walked back with a tray full of cold bottles the guys seemed to have gotten their voices back. They thanked her for the beer and seemed to have relaxed a bit. "Well don't you guys look nice tonight." she said to them. I think she was a little taken aback herself. She wasn't expecting them to be dressed up in coats and slacks and you could tell she was a little turned on.

"You look great yourself!" Rick replied with a smile. "Are you interested in playing a little poker?"

"I don't think so" she said. "I've never been that interested in poker. But would be happy to wait on you for the evening."

There was something about the way she put that that immediately gave me a hard on. She was going to wait on us, something that gave her an official role in an unofficial night. I was also turned on, of course, because it was her plan to dress sexy for us.

We played through several hands, all three of us, trying to figure out to play the game. We were all using our phones to work through the rules and strategies of Texas Hold' Em. The guys were particularly nervously about making basic etiquette mistakes at the house table.

As we played Fundelight stayed in the conversation. Always with a smile on her face and plenty of laughter. Which was her usual state. She was also very flirty. Laughing at jokes and lightly touching everyone when conversation allowed.

After some time she noticed that their beers were getting low and she offered to get them another. All accepted and watched her move across the room out of the corner of their eyes.

She must have gone to the bathroom because it was taking her quite a while to get the beer. As we went back to the game we heard the familiar clicking of heels. When they looked up they realized that she had changed her clothes.

She was now wearing a very short black leather skirt with strappy, 6" black, platform heels and a button down white shirt. Under the shirt she was wearing a push up bra and the shirt revealed plenty of her beautiful boobs. As the guys looked up she flashed a big smile as if to say "Look at me!"

With the change of clothes the guys now figured something was up. Prior to the change it looked like she was just dressed up to go out for the evening. Since she changed they realized she was putting on a show. Since she was married, the show was clearly for them.

Fun brought us our beers. When she went to give Josh his beer she was on his left hand side. She reached across him to put his beer on the right hand side. When she did this she put her arm around him for support and leaned across the front of him, pushing her cleavage almost into his face. She then moved over to give Rick his beer. As she went to set down his beer Fun leaned across him with her back to him. When she almost set the beer on the table she stumbled over her heels and fell into his lap. He naturally grabbed her waist when she fell to keep her from falling more. She reached up and put her hand on his chest to steady herself and gave him a big smile. She sat for a just a bit longer than necessary and did a slight shimmy, on his lap. in her tiny leather skirt. The feel of the leather sliding over his pants had to be a big turn on for him. I was getting hard just watching and figured Rick must be too by the way he was blushing. She wasn't blushing at all and seemed to be in complete control. I couldn't believe she was being so bold.

After Fun got up from his lap and made her way back to her seat the conversation returned to poker. Fun was now flirting heavily, laughing at jokes and lightly touching the guys. It was so hot watching her play along with them and they were starting to feel more comfortable with her. The guys began to talk about what casino they were going to go to and the strategies they would use. They were new to the game but they were smart. Planning on only spending $200 apiece. Unless they had an incredible stroke of luck this wouldn't last them very long at all.

Fun asked, "So what so you have planned when you are done at the casino."

Josh replied, "We are going to hit up a dance club or two."

"Looking for some ladies I suppose" Fun said with a smile.

Rick smiled back and said, "I suppose if someone will have us." This gave Fundelight the opportunity stand up and her arms around their shoulders. As she did she said, "I'm sure there will be plenty of women who are interested in good looking guys that are dressed just so mmmmm." She said it like she could just eat them up.

Josh, who must have felt comfortable and returned the favor and put his arm around Fun's firm waist and rested his open hand on her leather skirt over her hip. Feeling like he could speak openly he said, "And if that doesn't work there is always the strip club."

Fun said, "I doubt it will come to that but the strip clubs are fun though, we've been to them a few times. Are you guys going to get a lap dance?"

Josh said, "We don't even know if we are going yet."

Fun pushed on, "But if you did go would you get a lap dance? No reason to be shy. I bet it would be very sexy."

Now Rick softly spoke up, "I would probably get one if a dancer caught my eye."

"Aha!" Fundelight mildly accused, "I knew I would get a confession."

"Oh that wasn't a confession." Rick defended/scolded. "It's just something that is difficult to talk in front of women. Most women don't understand and they can be harsh. It's just a little bit of fun no big deal on the grand scheme of things."

"I know." She said "I've wondered what it's like to give a lap-dance. To be the active participant." You could see the look in the guy's eyes but neither of them said a thing.

The conversation switched back to poker and what everyone was going to do that night. We planned on hitting the casino for a bit and then on to a nightclub ourselves. We compared and contrasted night clubs. After some time Fun asked the guys if they were ready for another beer. They both said yes and Fun asked me to come with her to pick out what type of beer to load in the fridge next. I thought we had plenty of beer in there but went with her anyways. She did some sexy lean ins to get their empty bottle and both of their eyes were riveted on her, so they could get a full body view, as she walked out of the room in her heels and leather skirt.

I caught up with Fun as she opened the fridge. It was pretty well stocked and didn't understand what she wanted. As I turned to her I saw she had a mischievous grin. "It looks like we have plenty of beer." I said.

"I know." she said, "I wanted to talk to you. Do you know how I was saying I'd like to give a lap dance some time? Well I was thinking about that time being now. They are both nice, sexy guys that I am comfortable with. We'll most likely never see these guys again."

Needless to say I was turned on. Partially because of the thought of her grinding on these guys is just hot and partially because she was turned on by them but mostly because she took a risk by telling me what she wanted. The whole thing was giving me a hard on.

I thought for a moment, "OK, but I would be more comfortable if we had some ground rules."

"Hmmm, what did you have in mind?"

"The guys will have to keep their hands to themselves."

"I kind of like that." said Fun.

"You have to keep at least your bottoms on."

"OK, I think I could work with that."

"No sex or oral sex and no kissing."

" A little less fun but OK."

"Oh yeah, you also need to keep your heels on. Just because I love heels."

"Of course!"

I gave her a kiss and headed back to the table in the other room.

I was a back in the other room, feeling a little anxious about her upcoming performance, when I noticed that five minutes had passed, then ten. Despite being a little nervous myself I hoped she wasn't getting going to back out. Just when I was getting ready to go back and check on her I heard the clicking of heels across the floor. To my surprise she had changed again into her third outfit. She was wearing a pair of shiny red 6" platform pumps. She had on a pair of tight red shorts and on top she had on a metallic halter top. The halter plunged in the neckline and was mostly open in the back. Even from a distance I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her prominent nipples were clearly showing underneath her top. The rest of the top hung straight down from her nipples to the waist of her shorts. When she got closer I got a better look at the shorts. They were red leather with pockets, belt loops and zipper, just like regular jeans. When she arrived with a tray full of beers the the shorts were so tight that you could see the shape of her pussy lips through the leather. She was phenomenally hot.

Rick and Josh made no attempt to hide their pleasure, they had enormous smiles on their faces. Josh even let out a "Whoo Hoo!" Fundelight took his queue and gave a shimmy and twirled to show of the outfit all around. She seemed relaxed and welcomed the attention. The guys clapped upon the completion of her twirl.

When she gave them their beers this time she made no mistake she was flirting with them. When she went up to Josh she sat right down on his lap and set both feet on the floor and rubbed her leather clad ass into him and lean back into him to give him a kiss on the cheek. She then got up and went over to Rick. As she stood she set down his beer and then lifted one of her long legs over his and straddled him. She put a hand on each shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes and leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. As she leaned forward she stuck her chest out and pushed her pussy into his cock.

As she stood up she took Rick's hand and guided him across the room. As they walked Rick tried to use his other hand to conceal the obvious growing bulge in his dress pants. The only result was to create smiles on the faces of Josh and myself, but a guy has to try. I'm not sure why we were so smug, I was hard as a rock and I'm sure Josh was too, after Fun wiggled around on his lap. But I guess no one could see us. When they reached a large cushioned armchair she grabbed him by the shoulders and guided him into the chair.

She said,"I would like to try giving a lap dance, if you guys are interested? " As if they wouldn't be.

Both guys looked at me. I smiled and nodded with my approval. They briefly looked at each other and Rick smiled and said, "That would be great!"

"But," said Fun, "just like at a club you have to keep your hands to yourself."

They readily agreed.

Fundelight clicked on her heels across the floor with three sets of eyes following her. She reached for her iPhone that was hooked up to the stereo. She searched for a song and hit play. The room filled with a dance song as she walked back.

When she arrived back at the chair she began to dance. At first it was just regular dancing like you would see in a dance floor. She is a really good dancer which is a sexy thing to behold. Then she moved up to Rick's chair and placed her hands on both arms of the chair and leaned over to give him a look right down her glittery top. She then spun around and took a step forward and put her long legs together and bent from the waist, keeping her legs straight and bent all the way in half. As she reached the bottom she looked back at Rick. He had been staring at her rear end and was moving his eyes down her legs when he saw that she was looking back at him. When he saw those brown eyes staring right into his eyes he gulped. She turned around and continued to dance, running her hands gently down her halter over her hard nipples and over her stomach. As she did this you could tell she enjoyed touching herself. She then moved up closer to the chair. While she faced him she lifted her right foot up and placed the 6" red platform heel on the arm of the chair. This basically positioned her crotch about a foot from his face. From his view he could see the outline of her pussy lips through the leather. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen her do. As she placed her hand on her lower back and began to gyrate her hips, moving her pussy back and forth into Rick's face. Rick was was no longer trying to hide anything as his rod was sticking up making a teepee of his dress pants.

As Rick's eyes were locked on her hips moving back and forth, I noticed Fundelight catching a glance or two at his cock standing at full attention. In one fluid motion she shifted from having her foot on one armrest to having a knee on each armrest. She straddles him, still without touching him, and continues to move to the music. She has her hands on the chair just over his shoulders and arches her shoulders back and continues to extend her chest in front of him, slowly getting closer to him. With one push forward she ever so gently brushes her boobss across his face. You could tell by the look on her face that she enjoyed it as much as he did and for that matter as much as I did. She was so sexy all dressed up and dancing for him and I was enjoying it fully. She continued moving forward and began to rub her chest all over his face. Sometimes brushing up and down and sometimes side to side. Always in time to the music. When she would briefly pull away from his face you could see the fabric of the shirt straining under her erect nipple.

After a few minutes of rubbing her boobs on him he began to move his hips upwards trying to grind on her with his crotch. She was aware of this and would shift upwards to mostly avoid contact. She was teasing the hell out of him. Eventually, after brushing her hair back and forth over his face she stopped and whispered something in his ear to which a smile and look of relief came over his face. Afterwards she slowly started lowering herself down to begin, ever so gently, rubbing her pussy against his crotch. The first time she brushed against him he twitched and pushed up to grind against her she backed up to tease him. Then she moved her knees off of the arms of the chair to either side of his knees in the seat of the chair. It brought her leather covered pussy directly against the straining bulge in his pants. He pushed up hard against her and they both let out a moan. At that point she was ready. She began rubbing her crouch over his at a fast pace. Occasionally she would move up to rub her chest in his face but he would move his hips up to try and stay in contact with her pussy. She then began rubbing hard and fast against his pole. He met her grinding by pushing up as much as he could. She began to moan and he could take it no longer and began to tremble letting out a grunt as he came in his pants. She slowly eased up and kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for being so sexy.

Fundelight got up off of him and Rick went to the bathroom to clean up the best he could. Normally this would be an embarrassing thing for a guy but the other two guys in the room would have done exactly the same thing. After Rick retuned Fundelight went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she came back she got herself a cold drink and leaned against one of the bar stools so everyone could see her long legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lapdance in Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds