• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Hot MFM Dream

One Hot MFM Dream

We have been married a long time. It amazes me that so much time has gone by because it doesn't feel that way at all. Our marriage has been amazing, especially in the sex department. It's always been the thread that brings us together time and time again, despite the inevitable stresses of everyday life.

It wasn't until recently that this thread branched out into completely new territory. While traveling in the Caribbean we made a very out-of-the-norm decision to visit a resort that catered to adults only. A resort that had a reputation for being "lifestyle" friendly. Something we'd barely heard of, much less considered as something we would dabble in ourselves. But being in that sexy atmosphere was intoxicating! Before we knew it we were talking about our fantasies and getting each other incredibly turned on. It shocked us both!

Over time a common theme began to pop up. An MFM scenario where I, the wife, was the center of attention. The fantasy worked, and worked very well, for both of us.

Sometimes the excitement of the fantasy blissfully crosses over into my dreams while I sleep. One of those dreams has stuck with me and it's that dream I'm going to share with you now.

We were at a party. I don't know if it was a vanilla party or a lifestyle party but that doesn't really matter because the turn on was that nobody was aware of what was happening right in front of them.

In my dream we met a very attractive, single man and really hit it off with him throughout the night through lively conversation, drinks, and a shared, twisted sense of humour. What can I say, laughter makes me wet! Eventually my husband and this man touched on the subject of sex. My husband explained our fantasy to him and how much he wants to make it happen for me. The guy is instantly intrigued and very eager to help. Soon I became their sole focus. One man on each side of me in a semi-secluded booth in the dark club.

With people all around us talking, laughing and dancing but otherwise oblivious to us, they both start to pay very close attention to me. My husband begins to nuzzle my neck and rub my bare thigh with one hand under the table (just below my short skirt) and slowly inches up my shirt with the other. He whispers in my ear that tonight he wants me to let go and enjoy everything that happens while he lightly begins to rub my soft, sensitive nipples. I feel extremely good at this point and very receptive to whatever comes next. Soon I feel another set of hands on my other thigh. Together they gently pull my legs open wider. Oh. My. God. It feels incredible. So many hands all over me... it's my fantasy come true.

My body responds instantly. I bury my face in my husband's neck and he continues to whisper in my ear about how sexy I am and how much I'm turning him on. Soon I feel the other man's hand slip underneath my panties and begin to rub my swollen, wet pussy. I'm incredibly slick and hot and panting heavily because I'm unbelievably turned on and so close to cumming.

I whimper into my husband's neck that I'm going to cum. Hard. He squeezes me closer and tells me to go with it. My nipples are so sensitive and the sensation of them being played with while another man rubs my pussy is indescribable. Soon, the other man's rubbing becomes more deliberate. He knows I'm close. One of my hands feels my husband's throbbing, hard cock and my other hand reaches back and feels the fully erect cock of the other man. The sensation of feeling two hard cocks at the same time overwhelms me and I lose it. While trying very hard not to draw attention I moan into my husband's neck while my pussy convulses in what I can only describe as deep rolling wave after wave. It's pure ecstasy. I can't believe how incredible it feels. Is this really happening?

No! It's not! But during my dream it felt VERY real and I woke up soaking wet and very, very horny! I told my husband all about this dream and fortunately for me, it turned him on too! Maybe someday we'll make it happen in reality. Perhaps a story for another time.....

This is my very first submission. I hope you enjoyed it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Hot MFM Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds