• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Conquest Club Files 03

The Conquest Club Files 03

123

Hunter File # 0003: Jen

Age: 18

Height: 5'4"

Figure/Stats: Slim to Athletic, 30C-26-28

Hair: Flaming Red, long enough to put in a ponytail

Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: Blue bikini tops and bottoms

*

Hunter File # 0001c: Kim

Age: 18

Height: 5'3"

Figure/Stats: Petite/30B-24-30

Hair: Light Brown that goes down to her ass.

Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: Pink gemmed clip-on naval ring.

*

I'm listening... intently.

In the course of history of the group of friends that I've acquired that we affectionately call The Conquest Club, I've felt like Lord Beckett off of Pirates of the Caribbean. I've had girls come up to me and just blurt out what they want from me. Believe me; that gets one's attention pretty quick. Some other times I've had random guys take swings at me because their ex was someone who wound up coming into the club. That gets your attention just as fast.

It's always so good to know where you stand with people.

Anyway, Jen was Kim's best friend and it was actually Kim that hooked us up. Jen was working as a lifeguard at the local water park. It was one of those huge themed places with a wave pool, miles of lazy rivers, hidden grottos, waterfalls, slides all over the place, the works. I'd worked there as a lifeguard each summer throughout high school and even a couple of summers afterwards just for the hell of it. This was actually the first summer that I did not put in for a job there. We were rapidly approaching the event of the season that they called the Midnight Swim. On Friday and Saturday right in the middle of summer, the park opened late and stayed open until like two in the morning. As was park policy, they rotated through their staff so that they could actually enjoy one of the nights of swimming instead of having to work both nights.

So it was Friday night that Kim and I went to the water park at the mid part of summer. Kim was sporting a very sexy white speedo bikini that dipped low in the abdomen area to the point that it almost looked like a thong. I just had on my long swim trunks with a white urban camo pattern. I'd since stopped wearing t-shirts to the water park as Kim loves seeing my muscular chest. Whatever gets her wet and willing... I'm not going to argue. I never thought that I looked that great but I think that I'm alone in that opinion considering the number of girls whose head's I've turned (and even a few bi or homosexual guys. Hey, I don't judge. In fact, I take it as a compliment).

We find Jen out by the wave pool on one of the lifeguard towers not too long after we arrive. She's sitting down, which is fine since the waves aren't going right now. They usually go half hour on, half hour off. Once they start up, every guard lining the wave pool will be on their feet. "Hey Jen!" Kim calls out when we find her. "When do you go on break?"

"Hey guys!" Jen calls back, waving at us. Like any good lifeguard, she just gives us a cursory glance before looking back out to the pool. "I'm off for a half hour after this next set, which should be happening anytime soon. Can you meet me over by the First Aid station then?"

"Yeah, sure!" Kim says before grabbing me by the hand. I let her lead me off to wherever she wants to go but not before I notice Jen giving us, particularly me, another glance. I chide her with a finger wag, point to my eyes, and then point out to the pool. She laughs and waves again but goes about her duties. After seeing her again, I remember Jen from high school and even working here last summer. As I recall, she's a dedicated swimmer just like Kimmy is. I'm glad that she finally got her lifeguarding certification.

And have I mentioned before that I have a thing for swimmers?

Kim and I kill time for a half hour, walking about mainly, before we meet with Jen at First Aid. I spend most of the time reminiscing about the place as well as remembering some of the better nooks and crannies of the park that one could get away with a romantic interlude. We're at First Aid first and Jen walks up a few minutes later. Once we all sit down, I look Jen up and down (albeit it in a different light now that she's of legal age). "So, Kim tells me that you're interested in my," I look at Kim, "how'd you put it; services?"

"Right to the point as always, Gerry?"

"Why mince words and waste time?" I ask.

She shrugs and smiles. "Good point. I-I really don't know what to say," she laughs, suddenly shy. "This is all kinda, weird, ya know?"

"Only the first time." I say with a smile. "Take your time but tell me what you want from me."

"Well," Jen says, starting to blush. She opens and closes her mouth a few times, embarrassed to be contemplating telling us her deepest, darkest desire. "I've always have had this dream of being abducted and forced to fuck someone, guy or girl... if not both," she admits. "We did this play at school one time in which I played the part of the damsel in distress. I... uh," she turns even redder. "I actually got off on stage from squirming in the chair from being tied up. Our drama teacher thought that it was outstanding method acting as I cried out, supposedly for help."

As Lord Beckett said: I'm now listening intently.

Oh, if the drama teacher only knew, I think to myself. I even remember the play in question. Outwardly, I nod while taking mental notes. A plan has already formed in my mind. "Alright, I think that I can pull that fantasy off for you," I tell her with the plan already formulating in my mind. "I do want you to tell your parents that you're going to be home the next day. Tell them that you're going to be spending the night with me and that if they have any problems to either call my cell phone, your cell phone, or my parent's phone."

"Uhm, okay," Jen says, confused. "Why?"

"Safety." I tell her. "From what my old man tells me, nothing kills the mood more than having cops bust in on a fetish party."

"But you're not going to tell me where we're going?"

"No, because that would ruin the fun and shatter the illusion, wouldn't it?" I ask her with a sly smile.

She nods at that. "Okay. Anything else I need to know?" I go over her about safety and we come up with a safe word for her to use at any time she wants to back out, otherwise I'm going to be ignoring any kind of protesting she's making. I tell her to join up with Kimmy at her house and to pack an extra bag of clothes for the next day. I then tell her that she and Kim should come to the park with Liz tomorrow night so that they'll have a ride here. Jen agrees to everything and we shake hands and part ways since she needs to get a bite to eat before going back onto her rotation.

As we're walking away, Kim hugs my arm. "Ohhh, I can't wait for this! Can I come with and watch?"

I snort at that. "Come with? Honey, you're being abducted along with her. Same ground rules apply to you as I gave her." She squeals with glee at that and squeezes my arm even tighter.

It's close to closing time when Kim and I decide to call it a night from swimming and chatting Jen up some more. We're dressed and heading back to my car through the parking lot when I accidently bump into someone. I was too busy paying attention to Kim and fantasizing about a real three-way to notice the cluster of guys that were close to where I'd parked at. I mumble out an apology and was about to steer Kim around them when the lead guy gives me a hard shove.

That gets my head out of the clouds and he now has my complete attention.

Out of all the fucking people to be there, it had to be Marcus and his goons. I'd say Karma's a bitch or something along those lines but the way that the five of them are imposed between us and my car makes me think that this is not just some random encounter. The fact that I can see bulges in their pants pockets in the shapes of brass knuckles and switchblades confirms my suspicion.

And Liz was hanging out, no scratch that, Liz was fucking these guys? Where the fuck did I go wrong with her?

Marcus gives me another shove. I take it as I really don't want to hurt these guys. More so the fact that I have Kim there and I don't want to provoke them into grabbing her. "You don't want to do that, Marcus." I tell him.

"Yeah? Why the fuck not, asshole?" he snarls, shoving me again. "Word is that you're screwing both of the Caffrey sisters and now you're talking to Jennifer McNabb? Liz fucking broke up with me once you got back and I want to know why!"

"Did it ever fucking occur to you that she was technically going out with me at the time?" I ask him rhetorically. Deep down I know that it didn't because Marcus has a hard time thinking about what's going to happen an hour from now let alone anything else. "You're in our way, now could you please move so that we can leave?"

"What if I don't want you to?" Marcus says, shoving me a third time. By this time I have Kimmy behind me just in case. Sure enough, Marcus goes there and brings her up. "Maybe I want to kick your ass and make you watch as I fuck the little sister as well."

"You. Really. Don't. Want. To do this," I reiterate slowly. I notice that the goons are getting their weapons ready to use. They tried and failed miserably at being subtle.

Marcus gives me an evil smile. "I'm going to fuck you up to the point that'll blow your chances with the NFL and then fuck your little girl there to the point that she'll be carrying my baby. Whaddya think of that, prick?"

Ah screw it. I never really liked him anyway.

When Marcus comes in for push number four, I go into full battle mode. Right as he charges I step back with my right foot, sweep my right arm back and hook it backwards to catch Kim and keep her behind me, shoot my left arm up to both block Marcus' arms and to catch Marcus right in the side of the head. He trips over my left foot as I continue to turn away from him and I do a little pirouette spin to grab Kim and deposit her neatly onto the trunk of a nearby hood. It's a cute little ballet trick that I picked up in class.

Yeah, that's right, I take ballet in addition to martial arts. Read it and weep. The martial arts helps me stiff arm people on the gridiron (among other uses such as self-discipline) while ballet helps keep me on my feet when there's one ton moving refrigerators trying to pound me into the turf when I have the ball. Get over it. Besides, what straight or bi guy wouldn't want to take ballet? I get to fucking manhandle dainty women during practices as well as lift them up over my head to get a good look up their skirts. Win-Win in my opinion.

Marcus was now on the ground bleeding out of his nose and so I took two broad steps and kicked him square in the gut. Yeah, I'm sure my sensei would frown at that, but I really didn't want to deal with the rest of his goons either. You keep the leader of the pack down and the pack won't have the balls to do anything nor will they have the collective intelligence to remember that they actually outnumber you. I look at them and decide to pull an Ender's Game on them by maintaining my gaze on them while I stomp down onto Marcus' hand, grinding my heel into it in the process. I cock my head at them and debate which one I'm going to take down next. I arch my eyebrow at them, silently asking them "Who's Next?"

The goons back off as they suddenly look like they have somewhere else to be. I wait for them to leave before I kneel down next to Marcus, grab a fistful of his hair and pull his head up a bit. "I don't want to have this conversation again, got it?" I don't wait for him to answer as I drop him and walk back over to Kim.

Kim gives me that 'My Hero' look as she jumps into my arms and tightly hugs me. I kiss her on the forehead and whisper her soothing words to calm her down. I can feel her heart racing against mine. We get in my car and leave. As we're driving back, I can tell that she's still rattled at what went down. "You want to talk about it?" I ask.

She shakes her head at first and looks out the window. I let her think things over. Eventually she says something and I have to ask her to repeat it as I was lost in my own thoughts. "I said; why is the feeling different?" she asks. "When you and I first hooked up, I was telling you no. I was wanting you to ravish me. But when Marcus threatened it," her voice trails off and she looks down at her lap where she's folding and unfolding her hands in rapid succession. "When he said it; it scared me."

"He's doing it out of hate, malice, and a pure power trip." I say slowly. "The difference is that when I'm doing it, I have safeguards in place and you always have an out. You'll notice that I always do things in a way so that if you wanted to you could escape and/or tell me to stop what I'm doing. With him, there'd be no such safety net or consent. With me, you'll always have a choice and I'll always do my utmost best to keep you safe from real harm." I take my eyes off the road long enough to meet her gaze. "In our relationship, honey, you have all of the power."

Despite her reservations and her close call, Kim ultimately decided to go through with our 'date' with Jen. She told me the next morning that she wasn't about to let some schmuck ruin her sex life. I told her that I was proud of her strength but still gave her every opportunity to opt out if she wanted. Liz was furious the moment she heard about it and called Marcus up to tell him that they'd no longer be seeing each other for a very, very long time. The term 'sometime between hell freezing over and the end of the universe' was muttered at one point. I think that her exact last words on the matter were "If I had a choice to be fucked by you again or to be ravished by a horde of gorillas, I'd choose the gorillas over you."

Seriously; I can't make this shit up.

Marcus, it turns out, was too afraid of me to press charges. He was found in the parking lot, of course. Someone had come out right after Kim and I had left and Marcus claimed that he'd tripped and hit a rock in the parking lot. Technically true, I guess. But since no other witnesses were coming forward, I was in the clear. Not that I had anything to worry about. I had a witness and could claim self-defense. That, and Marcus would have to admit why he was blocking the way to my car to begin with. The official word is that he fell down drunk. A lot.

But I digress and I want to get to the good stuff.

*

The next night Kim and Jen left Kim's house at about 7:00 pm. I stopped by shortly after making my arrangements for the evening and picked up their bags from Kim's room and placed them in my car along with my bag of goodies. By this time I upgraded to a duffel bag and I had a lot of lovely items in it: nylon ropes, blindfolds, gags, clamps, chains, collars, cuffs, flogger, riding crop, leashes, butt plugs, dildos, some silk sashes of varying colors, spreader bars, a Hitachi magic wand or two, etc. I'd put in a whole day of prep work including reserving one of the most secluded cabins I could find. I was a bit nervous for the upcoming fun as this was going to be my first 'public' abduction. I had something resembling a plan in place along with half a dozen contingency plans in case I needed to improvise.

It's about 8:00 pm when I get to the water park. Instead of going straight for the main parking lot I go over to one of the smaller auxiliary parking lots around the side. It's one of the service entrances that I know of. It's not completely unheard of for people using this quiet back lot, especially on a full night like tonight. I park in a spot that's just outside the light of one of the spot lamps over by the wall of the small utility building. I wrap a couple of the silk sashes around my wrists to the point that they look like workout wristbands. They're white so that they'll look like they go with my grey t-shirt and camo trunks. Once I'm ready, walk up to the building's door and knock. One of my friends, Allen, who's working the park this summer happens to open it up. "Gerry? What the hell are you doing at this door, man?"

"Heya Al, can you let me in, bro?"

"No can do. You're not an employee this year and besides, you gotta pay along with everyone else."

I hold up my wrist that has my admittance bracelet on it. "I've already paid. I had to run back home for something and someone snagged my parking space." Half true, anyway, in the sense that I came here earlier to get the park pass bracelet just so that I could have plausibility to my story just to see if I can get away with it. "I just want to cut through to get back in to where my girl is at." He's waffling on the idea, so I play my trump card. "Come on, Allen; do you really think that I'm going to tell after I kept quiet for you?"

"What are you talking about," he said, trying to act all casual but I can tell he's sweating now. "I'm as clean as a baby's bottom. I'm as clean as a preacher's bedsh-"

"What about the time you blew off the first State Playoff game because you were busy getting a blowjob from your girlfriend at the time, huh?" I say quickly. "I believe that you faked an injury to cover your ass and we barely won that game because of your absence. 'Swollen groin' I believe it was?"

Allen's eyes go wide and he seems to shrink a little bit. "You knew about that?" he asks. I nod. "Yeah, okay, like I said, come on in. Feel free to use this entrance all you want, bro!"

"Much obliged." I really hated using that little tidbit but it got me free access to the park now. I come out underneath of some of the water slides which is dark enough for me to haul two bound girls out without anyone seeing. The floodlights of the park make the nighttime shadows really dark in this area not to mention there's a bit of a blind spot as far as lifeguard coverage goes. I'd been telling the owners for years that they had to fix it and lucky me they've still ignored my advice. Now all I have to do is find the girls and get them over here. Just thinking about what I'm going to do to Jen and Kim, along with the thrill of the hunt, is enough to make my cock go hard inside of my trunks. Before going out into the main area of the park, I kick my shoes off and leave them by the corner of the utility building along with my car keys and t-shirt. It's dark enough under here that no one should see them until daybreak.

I spend a good hour roaming the park, swimming in different pools, going on water slides, and floating down some of the lazy rivers while looking for the girls. It'd look really suspicious if all I did was walk around and be dry as a bone and the last thing I need is someone getting nervous and calling park security to bounce my ass for no reason. So I make it look like I'm there to have fun. Technically true. A little after nine is when I hear them laughing and having a grand old time in one of the grottos. They're in one of the hot tubs that's next to an almost totally enclosed pool that's surrounded by faux rock and waterfalls. People come through here intermittently as its one of many off to the side of the largest lazy river that almost encircles the whole park.

Perfect.

Just as I'm about to move, the girls get out of the hot tub and swim out to the lazy river. I swear under my breath as my plan of just walking them out the grotto and along the back fence goes out the proverbial window. Ah, well. I can work with this as the flow of this river will actually go under the water slides over by the utility shed where I'd parked at.

I give them about thirty seconds to get into the flow before slipping into the river and following them. I'm a decent swimmer myself so I have the lung capacity to sink under the water and keep an eye on them. Thankfully, the chlorine isn't too much for my eyes to handle underwater so I can see their tight little asses in their swimming suits dangling ahead of me. I note that Jen is wearing a blue bikini that shows her body off nicely and Kim was wearing this white, almost sheer, one piece that's a front/back keyhole design; the kind that shows off her naval and the small of her back.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Conquest Club Files 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds