• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Breeding Factory

The Breeding Factory

Jason Dawson was a self proclaimed ladies' man. He was a love em and leave em type. He left broken hearts and poisoned minds wherever he went. He was living it up being his usual swarthy self, unbeknownst to him the fickle bitch called fate would deal him a hand he couldn't handle.

It was late one evening as jason was leaving work. Saying his goodbyes to co-workers and getting into his car. Quickly driving off to the nearest bar to unwind with a few drinks and see what loose morale woman he could snare. Stopped at a red light he glanced over to the car beside his. A beautiful woman sat at the wheel seemingly ignoring him or so he thought. She was well aware of him out of the corner of her right eye. While staring at the lady jason failed to see the light had turned green. It wasn't until the person behind him honked their horn did he get startled and decide to drive. He tried to keep up with the lady even though it seemed he was going past his favorite bars. She seemed to drive forever. he wondered if she knew he was following her, as he tried to stay back a bit.

After a while the woman pulled into the parking lot of a bar and grill. Jason drove past as he watched her exit her car and walk inside. He drove around and came back. Slowly pulled into the parking lot and exited his car and went inside. Jason took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. he scanned the room for the woman but didn't see her. As the bartender sat his drink down on the bar he asked him about her. he told Jason that she must be in the restroom. Jason slowly sipped on his beer and vigilantly watched the ladies' restroom door.

Soon the young woman appeared and made her way to the bar. She sat down next to jason and ordered an appletini. jason smirked as she took her first sip, thinking about how good she would be at licking his swizzle stick. As she sat her drink down Jason asked her to pass the pretzels. She did with a smile and instantly jason was smitten. They began chit chatting and after a few drinks jason went to the bathroom. After coming back he finished his drink and decided to call a cab. The young woman asked if she could share it and be dropped off first. He agreed and soon the cab arrived. They exited the bar and clambered into the cab.

Things only became a blur from there for Jason. Flashes of passing vaguely familiar scenery. A few hours pass and jason begins to wake up. he notices he is not in his own bed. He tries to get up but realizes he cant. He yells out and soon the young woman and two burly men come into the room. With a confused look on his face he curses at her and demands to be let go. She just laughs heartily at him. Then she whispers something to the two men and soon Jason finds himself being freed but yet not free. The two men get him up off the bed and get him to his feet. Once there they lead him out of the room and down a long hallway. jason notices now that he is nude and is greatly embarrassed.

While walking down the hall he notices a room full of women strapped to tables. Further down he spots a room full of women standing around in a circle. Further down he is lead til they get to a black and silver door. One of them men opens it and the other leads jason in. The room is dimly lit. Jason is made to lay on a cold metal table and restrained in metal cuffs on his ankles and wrists. A minute passes as he lays there helpless. One of the men walk over and inject Jason in the neck with a solution. The solution makes it impossible for jason to scream, he breathes but no screaming. Panic sets in as a device is affixed to jasons penis.

Jason feels the device slowly start to build a suction around his penis. As if he is attached to a milking machine. Suddenly a curtain is opened and a small low watt light comes on. With a frightened look on his face Jason struggles to see what is going on. he is able to lift himself up just enough to see a window before the table he is affixed to. he sees the women he saw in the one room earlier as he was lead down the hall. The women are all smiling. Suddenly the suction on his penis is increased and his once tiny dick begins to grow and get hard.

The women giggle as a large booming voice is overheard loudly proclaiming that the bidding will now start. Jason wonders what they are bidding on. But as much as he wants to know his penis and body start to betray him. With each increase in suction jason can feel himself giving in to his basic urges. He almost cries as he suddenly thinks to himself that the ladies must be bidding on him somehow. The bidding starts off fast. The booming voice proclaims that the subject is a proven breeder. A successful one.

Jason thinks for a second and remembers all the close calls he has had with the child support office in the past. Again he cries when he wonders what he has gotten himself into.

The bidding is fierce and soon is over as a lovely dark haired woman has won. All the others congratulate her. She is then instructed to go pick out her breeder cow from the ladies they have stocked at the factory so far to carry the unborn baby for her. She leaves and soon returns leading a young woman on a leash as the young woman crawls along the floor trying to keep up with her. The dark haired woman knocks on a heavy metal door.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Breeding Factory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds