• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I have a lot of my daddy in me

I have a lot of my daddy in me

I had recently turned 18 when I caught my mom & dad fucking. Mom was giving daddy head and I heard daddy say, "Suck that big cock you horny slut, or I'll have to fuck all your friends". I was very attracted to my daddy. He was such a handsome man. It was my first time seeing daddy's big dick all coated by mom's white cum, going in and out of her oozing pussy. It burned an image in my head at that instant that got my own juices flowing. I needed to find a way to get daddy to introduce me to my 1st real sexual encounter.

It was a Saturday night and mom was passed-out cold in bed from drinking. Daddy was drinking and watching porn on TV. I was listening to music in my room, when I heard daddy call out, "Diane, come on in here with daddy, Sweetie". My heart started racing, because I knew this was the opportunity I had been waiting for. I got up and went in and he pulled me onto his lap. As soon as my ass hit his lap, I could feel his huge hard-on underneath me, and I knew he was horny-as-hell.

As I observed the woman on-screen hungrily devouring 2 men at once, daddy remarked how sexy I was and how he would like to see me naked on all-4's. My daddy kept caressing my thighs higher & higher, until he was rubbing my crotch and I remember feeling good about what was happening. I was the center of attention, and I loved it.

Daddy told me that he had mentioned to his friends, that my body felt just about ripe for sexual plucking. He said they laughed and told him that maybe he should strip me down and "pluck-me" than. My body tingled nicely, as daddy stroked my crotch and I watched the woman in the movie slurping-up cum from a man's cock, like she was dying of thirst. I thought about how good it must feel, to have a man cum in my mouth and how great it must taste.

Daddy began kissing my neck and I was getting lost in the sensual pleasure. Suddenly without warning, he pulled my shirt off in one quick move and tossed it across the room, saying "There now, let's see how beautiful & sexy my baby girl is. Stand up, so I can admire you."

I was stunned, as I nervously stood in front of him, wearing only a pair of short-shorts. As he praised my body as sexy & irresistible; I began feeling very comfortable about showing my body off to him. I began to really enjoy making him happy & horny and soon Daddy said "Take it all off, honey. Show me that sexy ass & pretty little pussy!" My adrenaline was going through the roof from the excitement. I slowly eased my shorts & panties off for him, as he stroked his huge cock through his pants.

I sat back down on daddy as he began to feel me up all over, and my head was reeling from excitement, as his big adult hands were roaming all over my tits, ass and pussy. Daddy then picked me up into his arms and said "Baby, it's time for bed". Daddy carried me to my bedroom and laid me on my bed and stripped in front of me.

I was convinced that he was going to rip my pussy wide-open, when I saw his enormous cock spring out of his pants, as he slid them off. Daddy climbed on top of me and told me how much he loved and needed me. He French-kissed me for the 1st time and rubbed his cock all over me, and said "Spread your legs apart for Daddy, Baby. I'm gonna give you some really good feelings between your legs", and I spread my legs wide apart for him.

Daddy began licking my pussy & asshole, and I couldn't believe how incredibly great it made me feel. He began inserting his tongue into my virgin pussy and making "Mmmm" sounds, that vibrated through my body and almost made me convulse. He eventually licked his way up to my tits and sucked my nipples, and he told me that I tasted as good as I looked. There was nothing I wouldn't have done for him at that point.

He got up and stood at the edge of my bed with his massive cock pointing at me and said "Come and sit on the edge of the bed and enjoy daddy's dick. Just feel my dick and my balls at first, and then I'll let you suck it". I did as he said (without hesitation) and I loved getting to see & feel a man's cock up close for myself. He then instructed me to lick his cock & balls and feel his ass, and once again, I wasted no time following his requests. Soon daddy was rubbing his cock all over my face and telling me how good I looked with his cock in my face, and then he gave me the instruction I was waiting for.

My daddy tilted my head back, so I could look at him and he said "Open your mouth real wide and stick out your tongue, and I'll let you suck my dick now". I quickly accommodated my mouth for my daddy's large cock. He laid the head of his huge cock onto my tongue and pushed it forward into my mouth, and I remember feeling the warm & tender flesh of his hard-on fill my mouth with wonder & joy. I felt like this was the moment that I had always lived for, and I gagged slightly as he slid his shaft into my mouth.

I was upset that I couldn't get more of his cock in my mouth without gagging, so I kept trying to deep throat like the woman in the porn movie. Daddy said "Take it slow & easy baby, and don't scrape your teeth against it". "Just relax your throat muscles and let daddy's cock fuck your pretty mouth". Before too long, daddy was sliding half of his cock in & out of my mouth and jacking off the other half. He kept telling me how good I sucked cock and that he has been wanting to cum in my mouth for a long time.

My jaws began to ache from being stretched and I could feel daddy's cock begin to throb & pulsate in my mouth. He told me that he was going to shoot-off in my mouth soon and that he wanted to see me swallow his cum. I was more excited than I had ever been as he panted, grunted and moaned out "Yeah, suck it baby! Suck daddy's big, hard cock and swallow my cum".

Then it happened, daddy's 1st spurt went straight down my throat before I knew what happened and then the other spurts began filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but it was difficult to swallow with my mouth wide open. Daddy yelled out "I'm cumming, swallow baby, swallow! Daddy's cumming in his little girl's mouth". I choked a few times and cum ran from the corners of my mouth as he just kept pumping more & more of his thick, hot sperm into my mouth. He finished and rubbed his cum-coated cock all over my face as I panted, and he told me what a great cocksucker I was going to be.

Daddy finally laid back into my bed beside me and thanked me for a wonderful feeling, and he told me that he was still dying to get his dick into my tight little virgin pussy. He assured me that when he thought I was ready, he would fuck me good & hard, and he also told me that until that day came; we could keep on doing what we just did, as long as I didn't let mommy know. We made a secret pact together that night and we kept taking opportunities to go down on each other whenever we could.

On the night of my 19th birthday daddy finally busted my cherry for me. When I was 20 Mom caught me & daddy fucking on the Living room floor, and although she was mad at first, daddy talked to her for a long time and then she was okay with it. Since then, mom lets me have daddy as often as I like, as long as it's supervised by her. I really like knowing, that I have a lot of my daddy in me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I have a lot of my daddy in me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds