• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Wedding Day

Katie's Wedding Day

12

In a few hours I'll be married. I almost can't believe it. Dad's going to walk me down the aisle of the church to James, we'll stand in front of the priest, say and do all the things we have to say and do, and then I'll be James's wife. I'll no longer be Miss Kathryn Murphy, but Mrs James Walker. Sweet James. I'm sure he'll be a good husband and I've made the right choice in agreeing to marry him. I think. Getting married at 23 seems young I know, but when else am I going to meet a guy like James again? He's decent looking in that frat boy kind of way, well education, really nice and I hate to admit it, but he also comes from a wealthy family. Please don't get me wrong! I'm not a gold digger, I'm really not, but I know that if I marry James I'll always be looked after and that's so important to my father.

Poor Dad. The last 10 years have been hard on him. When Mom left I was only 13 and I thought she was a bitch, so I didn't realize how tough things were on Dad until I was a lot older. I was also a bratty teenager and not at all grateful for how hard Dad worked to raise me by himself. After losing his job managing a small car-parts factory four years ago, he ended up working as a barman in a restaurant. He's a great barman and takes pride in caring for his customers, but I know he could do so much more with his life if he wasn't always putting pressure on himself to look after me. It doesn't help that my college degree is useless in this economy so I guess it was a good thing I met James when I did.

There's a knock on the door and Dad calls out to ask if he can come in. The hairdresser and makeup artists we hired went 20 minutes ago so I'm sitting in my bedroom in front of my mirror with my long black hair perfectly styled to cascade down my shoulders. My makeup is all done, my eyebrows are neatly trimmed (just like my hair down below!) and I have dark long eyelashes that contrast gorgeously with the lip-gloss that highlight my full lips - perfect for kissing and, well, you know!

I look pretty. No, I look beautiful - I don't mind saying it. My tiara and long white veil are sitting on my head, and my slinky white wedding dress covers me from my knees to my waist. However, my breasts are exposed, as I haven't been able to pull up my dress over them yet.

I must have had my dress fitted when I wasn't ovulating, which I am now. My breasts expand slightly in size at this time of the month and I didn't factor that in when I first tried on the dress, which I wanted as tight as possible. It's stupid as this has been a problem I'm had all my adult life - I'm constantly alternating between wearing a large B cup and a small C cup. It's so annoying!

I sit up straight, smile at myself in the mirror, push my chest out to admire my slightly fuller than usual breasts and have a wicked thought. I call out to tell Dad he can come in.

"Katie, I just wanted to see how you were getting on... Jesus! Katie!"

"Oh come on Daddy, it's not like you haven't seen them before."

"Yes, but it's your wedding day sweetie. Not very appropriate."

I roll my eyes and ask him to help me pull my dress up. He's surprised that I won't be wearing a bra, but starts tugging up the back on my dress. And I'm right; he has seen my breasts plenty of times before. The past few years we have grown very close to each other. It's hard to describe, but we've become very affectionate and intimate. We've shared a bed on more than one occasion and we both sleep nude. Nothing gets said; one of us just slides into bed with the other and we drift off to sleep pressed up together. Sometimes I've felt his erection pressing into me. We greet each other with kisses on the lips and a few times when we've both had a few drinks we used our tongues to kiss a bit more deeply. And we're completely casual about going into the bathroom while the other is showering. I make jokes about Dad being tall, dark and handsome, but with a cute Dad-bod; he jokes about how I have his Irish lily-white skin, but my Mom's Italian curves and fiery attitude.

"God damn it Katie," Dad says as I suck in my chest deeply so he can pull my dress all the way up, "What's going on here?"

"My breasts are bigger than when I got fitted Dad. It happens to me when I ovulate. James and I planned the wedding for this time of the month so we could start a family on our wedding night."

"Okay, I see," says Dad as he finally pulled my dress up into place. "Katie, is this really what you want? To start a family so young? Hell, to get married so young? To James?"

I was silent for a moment while I thought about this. "I do want babies soon Dad, yeah. But James... I don't know... oh God..."

Dad walked around in front of me, knelt down and hugged me tight, "Katie, please tell me you're not doing this for me. I love that you still live with me and I'm happy supporting you."

I stoked Dad's face, "Dad, I know. But I have to grow up and move on. It's just that, James... I mean, he's really nice Dad, but he's so dull!"

"No kidding sweetie," Dad smiled sadly. "Tell me, does he look after you in bed?"

I know that may seem a weird question for a father to ask his daughter, but ever since I turned 18 we've been completely open about our sex lives. I tell him about dates and the occasional one nightstand, and he tells me about any wild stuff he sees at the restaurant, like the other night when a guy his age was feeling up a girl who was even younger than me right at the bar, and didn't even notice my Dad was there. Sometimes while telling each other stories we've laid down next to each other and masturbated in the same bed.

"Seriously Katie, is James a good fuck? I know you. You're my daughter and therefore you're constantly horny like me. So this kind of thing is important."

"James is gentle and generous Dad and I cum at least half of the time."

"Wow. Sounds amazing Katie," Dad smirked.

"Stop it! He's fine. He's just... he's only 25 and I prefer much older guys. You know that. I like men with experience who don't take being with a girl my age for granted."

"I would never take you for granted," said Dad as he started to stroke the side of my face, "And I would always make you cum."

"I know you would Dad," I smile sadly and hold his hand to my cheek. "James doesn't even go down on me."

"What the hell? What the fuck is wrong with him?" Dad shook his head in disbelief, "No Katie, no, that's just wrong."

"Dad, calm down. It's just not something guys seem to do these days."

Dad's hand dropped from my face and down to my knees in front of where he was kneeling, "Katie, please tell me you've had at least one man go down on you before."

"Dad, no. I guess not."

Dad ran his hands up over my thighs, pushing my white wedding dress all the way up to my waist, exposing the tops of my white stockings and my white panties. "Katie, there is no way you are getting married without having enjoyed the feeling of getting your pussy eaten."

"Dad, cut it out," I giggled as he pushed my legs wide apart and shuffled himself in between them. I made a halfhearted effort to close my legs, but he held them firmly apart.

"Katie, I'm serious."

"Daddy, you can't do this! I'm your daughter!"

"Oh my Katie. You just called me Daddy! You only do that when you get excited. Like the time I fingered you after your 21st birthday party."

"Oh my god Daddy! That was you?" He pulled my lacy white panties aside and twisted them around so they would stay pushed aside, with my pussy exposed. "I was so drunk that night."

"Yes, Katie it was me and you knew it too. Just like the night I came home drunk after loosing my job at the factory and you jerked me off on the couch."

I went bright red, "I had no idea remember that Daddy", I said as he kissed the inside of my thighs, "But this is different Daddy, this is taking things to a whole new level and seriously, I'm getting married in a few—oh God!"

Daddy ran his tongue up my pussy lips.

"Oh Daddy!"

I spread my legs as wide as I could and clutched the back of his head. His hands grabbed my hips as he licked up the length of my pussy a few more times. It felt amazing! And then his mouth covered my sensitive little clit as his tongue started to lightly flick over it. I cried out in pleasure and pushed his head gently into my pussy to make sure he stayed on the right spot. His hands left my hips and travelled up to the front of my dress. While he struggled earlier to get my breasts into the dress, Daddy had no trouble pulling the top down to free them again so he could delicately brush his fingers over my rock hard nipples.

I looked across the room into the long mirror on my cupboard door and saw myself: a blushing bride in a white veil, her breasts exposed and being fondled, her white wedding dress bunched up around her waist and her long legs spread wide apart with her father between them, his head buried in her crotch.

The sensation of having my clit licked and nipples touched, combined with the shocking awareness that it was my own father doing the licking and touching, was exquisite. I was getting close to cumming, arched my spine and let my head hang back to surrender to the pleasure. Fuck. How long have I wanted something like this to happen? How long have I been pretending that all the times I had fooled around Daddy was innocent and I didn't yearn for anything more?

My orgasm began to ripple up from my pussy and just as it started Daddy stopped flicking his tongue and pressed it flat and hard against my clit. That sent me over the edge. I screamed in ecstasy and wrapped my legs tight around Daddy's head as I had one of the best orgasms of my life.

Daddy lifted his head out from my pussy and smiled up at me, his face dripping with all the juices that had washed over him, "So I guess you enjoyed that babygirl."

I could barely breathe, 'Oh my God Daddy, that was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it baby, " he said as he lifted himself up and leaned in to me for a kiss.

"Daddy, no, my make-up!" Too late. Daddy kissed me hard on the lips and our mouths and tongues hungrily entwined themselves with each other. I could feel his light stubble on my chin and cheeks, and the taste of my own pussy in my mouth.

I heard a clinking and then a zipping sound and realized Daddy was undoing his belt and pants. He reached down between my legs and drenched his hand in the juices that were still pouring from my pussy. I was now super sensitive down there and gave a little yelp at Daddy's touch. His cock was out and pointing straight at my breasts. He stroked his cock with the hand covered in my pussy juice and soon it was slick and wet. Daddy then leant forward so his cock was hard on my chest, and pushed my breast together so his cock was pressed in between them. He then started rocking his hips back and forward so his cock would slide up and down between my breasts.

"God damn you've got great tits Katie. I've always wanted to do this."

My own father was tit-fucking me.

I looked down at the tip of his hard cock appearing and disappearing between my cleavage, licked my lips and looked up at my father. "You know Daddy, since I'm sure my lipstick is ruined anyway, why don't you—hmph!"

Daddy had read my mind and with a quick adjustment to how he was standing, had slid his cock from my breasts and into my mouth. I began bobbing my head back and forth, while flicking my tongue over the tip. I looked up at him and playfully raised my eyebrows.

"Oh Katie, you have the mouth of an angel. Lick my balls sweetheart."

I took my mouth off his cock and did as I was told, running my tongue down his shaft, and getting right down under his hairy balls where I sucked and licked him. With one hand I jerked him while my mouth continued to move around his sack. I took a brief moment to pull my lips away and ask, "You like that Daddy?"

"Hell yes I do Katie. You do that so much better than your mother ever did."

"Good Daddy. It's a talent I've tried to perfect."

"Mmmmm , my daughter the expert cock-sucker."

"Glad you think so. James isn't into it. He doesn't like anything oral."

"Your husband-to-be is a fucking moron Katie. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Put it back in your mouth darling."

I ran my tongue back up Daddy's shaft and took as much of his cock as I could into my warm, wet mouth. I placed my hands on his hips and he started to buck in and out of my mouth. I looked up at his straining face and felt so much pride that I could make my own father feel this good. I squeezed my legs together, enjoying the squelchy wet feeling in my pussy and the still fading sensation of my own orgasm as my mouth was filled with three quick burst of Daddy's salty cum. I swallowed as best as I could with his cock still pumping in and out of my mouth, but his cum kept on flooding out. Dad fell back onto the floor and as I gasped for air, a mouthful of cum ran out from both sides of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts. I sat there panting, with my father's cum on my face.

"Well that took the edge off, " Dad said after a while, "I won't be so nervous walking you down the aisle to shit-for brains."

I laughed and grabbed a tissue to clean up the cum off my breasts. "Dad, he's going to be my husband. You can't say that."

"Well, damn it Katie, I'm your father and I am going to say it: I don't care how well connected or rich his dull family are, he's not good enough for you."

"Well who is Daddy? Come on. James treats me well and is willing to start a family with me. It's not like I'm ever going to find a copy of you to marry instead."

My father said nothing, stood up and did his pants up. He looked at me and said, "You don't need a copy of me Katie. I'm right here. You can have me."

"Dad... no. Seriously Daddy. I know we've been fooling around the last few years and what we just did then was so—"

"It was incredible, Katie. I wish we'd taken that step sooner."

"It was incredible and yes I agree, but... shit, you're my father! Girls don't marry their fathers!"

"I never said anything about marriage Katie. Don't treat me like an idiot. I know the law. I disagree with it, but I'm well aware of it. I just think you and I should be together. We can make it work."

I started crying. I didn't mean to, but I was so confused. Deep down in my heart I've always known I loved Daddy and while I was happy to marry James for the security, I knew life with him wouldn't be fulfilling. But what Daddy was proposing was insane.

He sat down beside me, hugged me and handed me a tissue to clean up my tears. He helped pull up my dress once more and I untwisted my panties and moved them back in place. We didn't speak a word until Dad announced that he'd call the makeup girl we hired to get her to come back and fix up my face, with its tear streaks, smeared lipstick and foundation ruined by the trails of cum that had spilled out of my mouth.

As we waited Dad told me once again about the other night when a guy about his age was feeling up a girl who looked 18 or 19-years-old. Dad had become obsessed with this story and it clearly turned him on, but this time he included a detail he hadn't included before: the girl was the man's own daughter.

"How do you know that?"

"I heard her call him Dad. And then I asked him is she really was his daughter."

"You asked him? Jesus Dad, you could have got into big trouble!"

"I know, but I had to find out. Fortunately, he was more than happy to confirm the fact and told me he had plans for her that night. He then spent the next hour fingering her under their table while his wife got drunk, completely oblivious to what was going on."

"Why are you telling me this Dad?"

"Because it's fucking hot. And to prove to you that there are fathers and daughters who have relationships like this, but they just have to be careful who they do and don't tell."

It was a hot story and I was turned on. I wonder if the guy in Dad's story ended up fucking his daughter. I wonder if that's what Dad really wants to do with me. Do I want that? Could I maybe see Dad on the sly once I get back from my honeymoon with James? That could work. "Dad, maybe if—"

The makeup girl walked in, looked at me and rolled her eyes, and then looked a bit closer and frowned. She shot Dad an accusatory glare and demanded he leave us girls alone to get ready without distraction or interference. Dad told me he'd wait outside in the limousine he hired to take him and me to the church.

The makeup girl worked quietly and quickly, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I was feeling so many things right now. An immense hunger for my Dad, both emotionally and physically, regret that this was only happening now, sorrow for the fact I was about to marry James and nervousness at what might happen at the wedding. Would Dad say or do anything? Would I? I then had the sad realization that cheating on James with Dad once we got back from our honeymoon was going to be really difficult. I was also depressed at the possibility that once I was pregnant with James's baby, Dad may no longer want anything to do with me.

Once I was ready the makeup girl winked at me and told me not to let my Dad mess up my face again. I must have looked horrified as she then quickly reassured me that she's seen it before, she doesn't judge people and our secret was safe with her. She laughed and said I was a lucky girl to have a Dad like that but boy it's annoying when people get carried away and make a mess of all her hard work! We laughed and she sent me out to the limousine that was to take me to the church, while she stayed behind to pack up.

I walked outside, once more looking immaculate with my hair and makeup done perfectly, and my cute little tiara on my head with my white veil flowing out down my back. My crisp virginal white wedding dress started at my knees and tightly stretched up over my swollen breasts, leaving my shoulders and upper back bare. It was a classic dress and when I saw the way my father looked at me I felt so sexy in it.

Dad opened my door for me and gave my ass a little squeeze as I climbed into the back seat of the limo. He then walked around to the door on the other side and got in. He reached out his right hand and clasped my left hand, our fingers interlocking. He then used his left hand to rap his knuckles on the closed window between the back seat and the front seat where the driver was patiently awaiting. The driver gave the thumbs up and we were off, on the way to the church where James was waiting for me.

"Katie, that was amazing back there."

"Yeah, I know Daddy. It was amazing for me too"

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry I lost my temper before, and no matter what happens, you are my daughter and I want us to stay close."

"Me too Daddy. It won't be easy, but we'll find a way to keep doing stuff when we can."

"Well, how about now?" I thought Dad was kidding, but he unzipped his pants and pulled out his firm and hard cock. Wow. Not only was that a super quick recovery for a man his age, but his cock was even harder than before.

"Daddy, I can't! My make-up!"

"You don't have to use your mouth Katie."

"You want me to jerk you off Daddy?"

There was silence as Dad looked at me, his hard cock throbbing between his legs. "No Katie, that's not what I want. Pull off your panties."

I gasped and look Daddy in the eyes. He was serious. Without thinking I reached up under my dress, lifted my bottom off the car seat, hooked my thumbs under my panty elastic and slid them down over my white stockings. I let them drop by themselves around my ankles, took one foot out and then spread my legs, with the panties still dangling from one of my heels.

Daddy took off his seat belt, slid over to me, undid my seatbelt and pushed me back onto the limo seat. Breathing hard he told me to spread my legs wider and pull up my wedding dress. I obeyed my father. He then took his cock in his hand and began sliding the head up and down my pussy lips, which were already slick and wet with desire.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Wedding Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds