• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Sub Roommate

My Sub Roommate

[Note] Thanks for anyone who take the time to read my submission. It's my first erotic story, please be kind. All characters in story are fiction and are in no way based on myself or anyone I know. Please don't post or copy this story unless I give you permission!

*****

The day I knew it was going to be a good semester was the day I saw Laticia's tits pressing full against her skin-tight white cotton t-shirt. The fabric was thick, and still, her nipples showed through it. I wanted to run my thumbs across them the moment I registered them.

"Steve? Steve is that you? I need help."

There she was, my new roommate Laticia, standing on a ladder, arms stuck above the small square opening to the loft, big breasts below the ceiling, high above eye level but not so high I couldn't reach if I wanted to.

"What do you need help with? You look fine to me. Everything looks perfectly normal. Great even."

"No, it's not fine. I need help. I'm stuck. But I can't move the next panel out."

She must have misjudged. God knows how she got there in the first place.

"I don't know. You look like you're having a nice time there. Hanging around. All that."

"Steve, c'mon."

"I could help you. But I think it's going to cost you something."

"My eternal gratitude?"

"Full up on that. $50 bucks."

"I don't have $50 bucks."

"Shoulda saved your money."

"Forty-five. I'll cut you a deal."

"Jesus Christ, Steve. I can't give you $45. Just get me out of here."

"I don't know."

"Please."

"Okay. There's one thing I might want."

"Anything. Pretty please."

Steve stepped up on the ladder, so she could hear him more closely.

He dropped his voice.

"I'll help you out if you let me brush my thumbs across the hard nipples of your big, beautiful tits, Laticia."

"What? No!"

Steve shrugged.

"Okay, I guess you're just going to be stuck there, then."

"Wait!"

"No, it's okay, I got things to do anyway."

Steve walked slowly away, just heavy enough on his feet so she could hear his footsteps.

"Wait, wait!"

Steve walked quietly over to the ladder, regretting that her position on it didn't afford a better look up the folds of her black skirt.

"Okay," she said.

"Okay what?"

"Okay. You can touch them."

"Rub them," he reminded her, then stepped up the ladder, closer.

"With my thumbs."

"Okay, you can rub them with your thumbs."

"Three minutes, Laticia."

"What?"

"Three minutes. I get to rub them for three minutes."

"Fine! Fine, whatever. Get it over with and get me out of here."

"But you can't wiggle. Or moan. Or move, Laticia. Those are the rules. Or I get another three minutes. To do something else."

"Yeah, not going to be a problem, Steve."

Steve laughed.

"You say that."

God, those tits. What size was she? Ungodly proportions. Beautiful tits. Cold in the apartment. Nipples still hard.

He brushed his thumb lightly over her right nipple.

"I'm setting a timer, Laticia."

No such timer.

God, the way her nipples felt under his thumbs as he brushed them back and forth, gently. What a good-luck omen from the god of fortune, these beautiful tits, brandishing hard erect nipples like two lost little swords, all to his own self for three whole minutes.

Laticia adjusted her footing.

He lightly pinched her hard nipples.

"Unn!"

"I said no moving, Laticia."

"Bullshit," she said. "You said no wiggling. That wasn't a wiggle."

"No wiggling or moving or moaning, Laticia. You moved and I heard a moan. That's six minutes," he said, slipping his hands under her shirt.

"Ah! Steve!"

He moved them slowly.

"Oh, sweetie, six minutes, you better be good, that's a long time to be still and quiet."

He slid his hands under her shirt, and her nipples were even more close to him, felt harder under his fingers. He slightly twisted them, just barely, to one side, then another.

He felt something wet on his leg, which by now was leaned up against Laticia's.

Holy fucking shit, he thought.

It was dripping down her thigh.

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"You are, Laticia," he said. "Marvelous Laticia."

"I don't see what's so funny."

God, this was going to be fun.

He let her nipples fill with arousal under his touch, and damn it, the girl was holding her moans in all right, but the trickle was reaching the inside of her knee now, and he yanked up her shirt and her bra all at once, leaving the cloth and the wire bunched up under her neck.

"God, Laticia, you really do have the finest tits I've ever seen."

"Steve," she said, pleading, but her voice was weak with desire.

"Oh, honey, I think that brings us up to nine."

"Oh," she said softly. "How many minutes are left?"

"Ten."

"What?"

"Just kidding. Never very good at math. Let me check my timer."

No such timer.

"Seven."

Steve felt his tongue wrap around her tits, god of fortune, these were his tits now. He sucked on them like they would give him everything he ever needed, his very own set of tits, and poor Laticia, she was squirming now, the trickle sliding past the inside of her knee, and there was no helping her now.

"Oh, Laticia, honey, you're breaking all the rules."

"What?"

"You just can't help it, can you?"

"Unh."

He eyed the other ladder.

"Hold on."

He brought the other ladder over.

"Honey, do what you're told."

"Okay."

"And I'll consider..."

"Yes?"

"Forgiving you for breaking so many rules, Laticia."

"Okay."

He kept a firm grip on one of her tits, and pulled the other ladder alongside.

"Move your leg here," he said, guiding her firmly as she went, lifting her leg so that one was left standing and the other was propped up, knee bent over the flat top of the second ladder.

"That's good."

No panties. God of fortune, for this, I will build you an altar and give libations each day.

Her labia were open, her clit free of its hood, throbbing, begging for a lick.

He slid the tip of his tongue expertly across it.

"Unh!"

"Oh, Laticia, you look so nice there, I just might take a picture."

"Oh... okay."

"You want me to stop?" he asked, stopping.

"No... no."

"He lightly brushed her tight asshole with his fingers, then licked her clit lightly, once, to tease her."

"I want more," she said quietly.

"I can't hear you, Laticia."

"I want more!" she said, "I want more."

"God, you're such a bad girl, Laticia, you're really going to have to be punished. I'm not going to stop until there's another 10 minutes on the timer. You're stuck here for a good, long time, Laticia. Look what you've got yourself into."

He licked her clit and pressed his fingers into her cunt, and it glopped wet all over the ladder.

"You want more, Laticia? You're gonna have to beg for it."

"More, I want more," she said.

"Beg for it."

"I want more, I want more, please, please, Steve, please."

"Tell me you're a slut."

"I'm a slut."

"Tell me you're my little fuck hole,"

"Steve. I'm your little fuck hole."

He pulled over the latch on the other panel, and she fell down, not expecting it, dazed, scared, and a little helpless, but he, ready for it, caught her when she came down, and guided her to the bed.

"You still want it, don't you, Laticia?"

"Yes, please, Steve."

He walked her to the bed, pulled up her black skirt, grabbed her hips and pulled them over and over into his sure swing, felt his cock grow harder, if that was possible, in her warm pussy. Her cunt was his, his very own cunt, to do whatever he wanted with.

He slammed her harder, then stopped, reaching down to slick some of the copious wet from the front of her pussy.

It covered his fingers prodigiously. He circled his thumb around the rim of her tight ass, and slid it in, then held it there, thrusting slow and deep and feeling the tighter grip around his thumb.

He slid out, and ordered her to sit.

"Stay," he said. "Close your eyes."

When he came back, and said, "Open your eyes," he held something behind his back.

"I have something for you," he said.

He pulled the items out: a silicone butt plug, and its sleek friend, el dildo.

"Put it in," he said.

He handed her the buttplug first.

"Put this in your ass, Laticia, and I want you to look at me when you do it."

Laticias big blue eyes gazed up at him while she worked it into her tight little ass.

It was too much for him to wait for.

He reached over, held his hand over her hand, and helped guide it in.

"Now lick it," he said, the hard cock he pressed an inch from her face leaving no room for doubt as to what he meant by "it."

She complied, her soft tongue somehow softer even then he imagined it would be.

"Stop," he said. "Head down, ass up."

He pressed her head gently downward, picked up el dildo and slid it into her cunt, where it fit snugly next to its companion.

He lifted up her face, his hand under her jawline, looked into her eyes, and said, "Good girl. Now suck my cock."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Sub Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds