• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 03

Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 03

Warning: This series is getting very dark. If you don't want to read anything disturbing, turn back now.

*****

My daughter, Jane, is a good girl.

She always has been.

But I've put bad thoughts in her head. Thoughts about me. She can't help but fantasize about me. I've made sure of it.

Whenever she's turned on, she's tortured by the thought that only I can satisfy her.

It will fill her mind until she's forced to make a move.

I've already felt her tight, little pussy around me. Twice. But she doesn't know because she was hypnotized.

So her fantasies of me will torture her until she has to try and seduce me.

I can practically see her making plans. I catch her staring at me. I catch her blushing. Sometimes she clings to my arm, squirming so my knuckles brush between her legs. Lately, when we're watching television, she rests her head on my lap.

I've resisted responding to her clumsy attempts at seduction.

But I've given in to her in other instances.

I've been obsessed with the sight of my daughter's tiny, cute asshole. I can't stop thinking about getting my dick wet in her pussy and then forcing into her ass between those soft, smooth cheeks.

She's mine, so I can have her ass if I want.

While she's been entertaining thoughts of my dick accidentally touching her pussy, I've been planning ways to fuck her.

I've been chopping up fruits for snacks to share with her. I watch her lips become wet with juice. Watch her lick it from her fingers.

I imagine my cockhead there at her wet lips, rubbing, but not forcing entry. It's her lips that call to me now. I haven't gotten to her tongue or throat. Just those soft, plump lips. I want them. I want them wet with my saliva, wet with my cum. I haven't even kissed her yet. Her lips have seemed sacred to me.

I listen to my daughter taking a shower and ask myself what's next: ass or lips?

I'm taking it slow. I want to devote myself to one liberty at a time. One defilement at a time. It's worth the care. The time and the planning make it an obsession and it turns out that's what I like.

I'm obsessed with her, her body, her holes, making her mind as depraved as mine.

She'll never be a nun like she wants.

She'll worship me instead.

I wait outside the bathroom door, listening to the shifting sounds of water hitting her skin or the shower floor. I listen to the water being shut off, the sound of her toweling herself. I don't need to see. I can imagine it all.

I hear her sliding on her clothes, imagine every piece of clothing covering up her pale, luscious skin. I know the taste of her, the feeling of her. But she doesn't know I've been inside her. She's still pure of mind, even if her body's been taken by me.

I shudder, thinking of being inside her again. She doesn't know that she's getting all clean for me.

I hear her blow dryer come on.

Where will I take her? Should I just barge into the bathroom, say the words to send her into a trance and tell her to get on her knees? Make her bare her breasts and cum between her soft lips, let it spill onto her titties, onto the body only I have seen. The body only I will ever see.

I know that it's wrong. I like that it's wrong. I've given in to the depravity of slowly ruining my daughter.

I hear the blow dryer turn off and I slide against the wall beside the bathroom door.

The door opens.

"Jane is a good girl," I say, the words coming out rough and thick.

I wait, wondering if she's there in a trance.

I lean forward and peer into the crack in the door. I see my daughter fresh from her shower. Her skin glows, her body emits the coconut scent of her soap. Her light-green eyes are glazed and empty.

"Janey," I murmur, thrilling at the thought of having her again. "I want you to go down to my office."

Without a twitch or blink she moves toward the stairs.

I can determine her soft arms through her cream-colored shirt under a dark-green vest.

I lick my drooling mouth at the sight of her round ass swaying under her long, green skirt.

I follow her closely down the stairs, picking out her features, her small waist, her long, dark hair, her creamy ankles, knowing that they all belong to me.

The walk to my study is slow. My pants are chafing my thick erection.

This is all worth it. Every single second of wait and agony are worth what I own, what I've taken.

I roll my shoulders and stretch my neck, smiling at my daughter's back as she pushes open the door to my study.

She halts in the open door.

"Janey, I want you to move to my desk."

"Yes," she drones. She moves and stops by the front of my desk.

I move stacks of papers from the surface and then watch my daughter standing there, her body still, her eyes empty.

"Janey, I want you to take off your panties."

"Yes." The white cotton panties drop to the floor. She lifts her bare feet one after the other and the bit of fabric lands behind her.

I walk behind her. I drop my pants and boxers and kick them aside. My cock points to her, points at my daughter's ass like this whole thing was its idea.

"Janey. Lift your skirt around your waist and bend over the desk."

The green fabric rises over her calves, then her thighs. I run my hand down my shaft as I watch her little pert ass inch into view. "Yes," I murmur.

I let my jaw hang slack as she bends over the desk. Her ass rises.

I step forward and reach out to touch her supple flesh. Her ass is warm, smooth and clean. "Spread your legs."

Her legs spread apart. Heat flows from between them and I feel it on my dick and balls. I think I've waited long enough.

I step even closer, grab my cock and use the head to search for her pussy.

I bend over her and sigh with pleasure when I feel my cockhead spread her folds and find her pussy nice and wet. "God, Janey, baby." I'm about to be in her again. "Yes, baby." I'm just at the mouth of her pussy to get wet, I have to remind myself. It feels so good here. But I don't want to wait to know what it's like anymore.

Her saintly mother certainly never let me near her asshole.

I poke at her pussy, letting her juices smear over my tip and partway down my shaft. "Yes, Janey," I moan. I pull back quickly.

Jesus. I almost came right at her cunt's little lips.

Breathing heavily, I slowly spread her ass cheeks, revealing that tiny, forbidden hole. "Oh, God, Janey. Thank you. Thank you." I hold her cheeks open with my hands and clumsily poke at her anus with my wet tip. "Baby, I'm about to get in your ass," I moan from deep in my belly.

I jab at her, holding her ass apart with both hands. Her pussy juices smear across that tiny hole as I frantically thrust my meat around it.

Then, I make a good thrust and I feel my tip pushing against her asshole. All my focus is on this. It's too tight! But I don't stop. I can't.

The muscle gives way a bit and my whole tip is in her ass. I can't believe the way it looks with my big cock pushing and stretching into Jane's tiny, soft ass.

"Oh, yesss," I whine. "Oh, God, Jane, you're a good girl. Such a good girl."

"Uh?" I hear. And my daughter's arms begin to flail, pushing clumsily against the desk. "What's happening?"

What the fuck is happening?

Her head jerks around and her eyes, clear and large, meet mine. "Daddy?" she cries, shocked. "What are you doing to me?"

My breath saws in and out of me, my tongue tries to wet my dry mouth. She's awake. My cock's in her ass and she's awake.

I force her back down onto the desk.

"Daddy!" she shrieks frantically, terrified. "Daddy!"

I work my cock farther into her and I hear her moan with pain.

"Shh," I hiss. My cock is in all the way, my balls are snug up against her wet pussy. "Oh, God, Janey. Your ass feels so good."

"No," she moans. "Please, no."

"Yes," I counter harshly. "You're mine, Janey. You're mine to fuck." I rock back and slam into her, this time feeling the slap of my balls against her pussy lips. "My little fucking slutty baby," I utter. I know I'm crazy, know I'm awful. But I can't stop now.

She pushes her hands against the desk, but she's too small, too weak to fight against me.

"Shh," I hiss again. I lean down against her making little pumps in and out. I hold her down with one arm, reach up under her shirt with the other. Her ass and pussy make little squishing sounds as I fuck her. My strong hand runs up her stomach, to her bra, and I shove it up, pulling her titty with my fingers into my palm.

"No," she sobs. "This isn't you. This isn't you."

"It is," I grunt, fucking her faster now, my hand twitches and squeezes at her titty, mashing it roughly. "I know you want it. The way you've been teasing me lately." I shudder, almost cumming. I fight it. I want this to last.

"No!"

"Oh, yes," I begin to move again, forcing my fat cock deep into Janey's tiny ass. "I know that you think about crawling into bed with me. Getting me to accidentally fuck you."

She gasps.

"Yes, baby. I know what kind of nasty," slam, "twisted," slam "fantasies you have about your own father."

A pitiful moan ekes out of her throat and I pull her back from the desk so I can reach around and force two fingers into her pussy.

"Noo Daddy!" she wails. "Please."

Her pussy is soaked. Believing she won't go anywhere now, I pull my other hand down to her swollen clit, pulling on it roughly.

She moans without words. She won't protest anymore.

"You're going to cum, Janey."

She rolls her head against the desk as I continue to sodomize her and play with her pussy. "No," she tries faintly.

"Yes, baby. You're going to cum with my fat cock in your ass."

Soon her little body is moving with me instead of against me. Her clit, wet with her own juice is being ground against my fingers.

"That's right baby," I moan. "Oh yes. Cum for daddy. Cum baby. Cum while I'm in your ass, baby!" I'm losing it.

"Gah!" my daughter screams in anguish. Her pussy clenches around my fingers and gushes with cream.

"Yes," I moan, so low, so gutterally. And then I cum, hard, bucking recklessly into her ass, forcing her to bash into the desk. "Janey, yes, baby," I utter.

Barely able to breath, I collapse on top of her.

I hear her crying quietly under me.

"Mmm," I murmur and slowly slide out of her. "Mmm."

She doesn't move except for sobbing as I stand over her, looking down at her bare ass, skirt around her waist, thighs dripping with cunt juices.

"Janey is a good girl."

Her eyes haze over. Her crying stops.

My breath is pumping in and out, matching the cadence of my madness.

"Janey. You're going to forget what happened here in my office today."

"Yes," she drones, calm as could be.

I begin to get dressed. "You're going to go upstairs and wash off every trace of being fucked by me. You won't feel any pain from what I did to you. You'll get dressed and wake up, feeling happy and content. Your feelings toward me won't change. You will think of me with love and comfort," my voice drops low on its own, "and that occasional fantasy of me accidentally putting my dick in you. You still want that."

"Yes."

I follow her and clean up after her as before.

That was incredibly satisfying. It felt much better when she was awake.

Tonight, I'll take my baby to dinner. I'll shave. Dress up real nice. Let her imagination roam about the ways she might find herself being fucked by me.

But I know now that her fantasies won't include waking up to being fucked in the ass. No.

But I liked it. Maybe I'll do that again later tonight. She'll never know.

What made her wake up, though? Was it that I called her a good girl again? Or was a fat cock getting crammed into her asshole jarring enough to knock her out of the trance?

Jane comes down, bright and smiling as usual. "Hi, daddy."

"Hey, honey. Let's go out for dinner tonight."

"Okay!" she agrees eagerly.

I smile proudly at her.

My baby's such a good girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds