• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became Victoria

How I Became Victoria

This story is pure fiction but you never know do you.

How I became Victoria

I began cross-dressing early but didn't fully dress until I met a nice gentleman at a gay bar. He was in the movie industry and thought I would indeed make a pretty lady and would teach me how to please men. He provisioned me with lovely outfits and a friend of his taught me makeup.

I had been dressing more and more and was getting comfortable dressing and passing as a woman, in fact I was mostly full time female and had started working for a club as a female cashier. The owner of the club, Sal. knew my secret and was very supportive. I think the daily blow jobs I gave him helped. Sal called me into his office and we discussed my plans, he thought I made a gorgeous woman but needed a little help. See I was flat as a board and while breast forms helped the other girls at the club had great cleavage and asses. I told Sal I wish I had real breasts and a nicer ass and he told me about a Dr. he had on retainer who could help. I agreed to go see the Dr.

An appointment with Dr. Joyce was set for the next day and I dressed nicely and went to see the Dr. Dr Joyce was a very nice person and understood my needs, I told her I didn't want to transition but wanted everything else to appear female (I had found that men liked women with large clits, they could suck and not think they were gay, whatever). The good Dr. told me that could be worked out. First I would take estrogen for six months to enlarge my breasts, round out my ass and soften my face and skin. She told me the dosage would keep my clit functional so I agreed.

At my six month checkup Dr. Joyce was pleased as was I she told me to stop the hormones because they had done their job., my ass had rounded nicely and my breasts were a b cup. At 6' and 120 lbs I had a 34 26 36 shape. Dr. Joyce said my next step was to go see Dr. Nick who was a cosmetic surgeon for breast implants.

I was really excited to go see Dr. Nick, he was famous for his skill. I saw Nick the next week and he thought I should get D cup breasts and since I was keeping my man clit a pineal implant to give me a 10 inch clit. I was concerned as to how I would hide something that big and he assured me it would only be 10 inches when aroused so I agreed. I asked when he would do the work and he said right now. He sedated me and when I awoke and looked down at my chest I was thrilled. When Dr. Nick came in to check on me I smiled at him and said I wanted to do something for him. He came close and I placed a manicured hand on his crotch and rubbed. He got stiff almost immediately and I gave him a great blow job, a girl has to show her gratitude. He sent me home with instructions about wearing a support bra and that I was not to have an erection for which he gave me some medicine to keep me flaccid. I was to return in two weeks.

When I returned to Dr. Nicks office he checked his work and was as pleased as I was, he said I should at least wear a shelf bra for a month but after that the girls could flap free, the D cup tits were great and I had been getting looks from lots of men. The Dr. said there was one more thing but his nurse would take care of that. A beautiful nurse, five foot 7, DD breasts and great ass came in and told me to drop my skirt. Since this was a doctor's office I didn't even think about it. The nurse had me get up on the exam table and put my legs up in those foot holders for women's exams. She took a speculum, warmed it, lubed it and inserted it in my manpussy. She really stretched me open, she removed the device and then took a syringe filled with lube and filled my pussy with lube. She turned around and I could tell she was removing her panties. When she again faced me I was pleased to see her 10 inch thick clit. She slowly inserted that gorgeous tool and gave me a great fucking. That awoke my clit and it grew to such a huge size. She asked me how I enjoyed my new body and I just squealed in delight. Oh my she fucked me hard and stroked my clit as she did. We both came with massive orgasms. I knew I wanted her again and eventually we moved in together and even today fuck like bunnies.

I went on to be an escort and made a ton of money and now I help pretty cds become the women they want to be and times are great. All the cock I can handle and all the cock that can handle me.

Kisses Miss Vickey.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became Victoria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds